Planning my first cycle. M1D Black + MMV3 + FormX etc.

darkstr

Awards
Hi,

Some basic information about me:
I'm 23 years old, I've been hitting the gym for last 5 to 6 years. I've been cutting last 3 months. I'm going to start my stack at the beginning of July and running it for 4 weeks + 4 weeks PTC. My stats will be at that time 175cm ( 5' 9" ) around 70-72kg ( 154-158lbs ) I would estimate my bf to be 12-15%.

Here is a couple of 1MR's:

Bench: 110kg ( 242 lbs )
Squat, I don't know, did 10x130kg ( 286lbs ) yesterday.

So here's what I've ordered:
1x M1D Black
1x MMV3
2x FormX
1x Driven Sports ActiveX
1x MusclePharm Creatine
1x Driven Sports Craze
+ whey and casein proteins, vitamins, fish oils, gaba.

I've planned to run M1D Black and MMV3 with normal dose for 4 weeks, then I'm going to run 2 bottles of FormX with max dose + ActiveX as a test booster. And I'm taking all the other supplements for all the time. My working out program will be during this time some Arnold's mass program 3 different days twice a week ( 1 heavy cycle and 1 easier ) so there will be 6 days on 1 day off for 8 weeks. I will do this at least for 4 first weeks even if it feels really hard and then change 2 different days twice a week.

Does my supplement list look good or is there something that I would need to add ? What about the program do you think 6x per week wíll be too much, so far my hardest has been 4x per week.

DiabeticLiftr

DiabeticLiftr

Awards
Looks soild, i suggest getting another bottle of M1D though and up the dose to 8 caps a day.

darkstr

Awards
So even 8 caps / day wouldn't be too much ? Will 4 week PTC still be enough ? I really can't run these more than 8 weeks max.

Could I probably add extra DHEA what I can buy e.g from cvs or will this 8 caps / day be definitely something that will give me some gains if I eat around 2500-3500kcal / day ?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
i ran 8 caps with good results on 4 weeks.....4 weeks pct is fine, form x has daa in it already for test boosting....

darkstr

Awards
I've been browsing some products to add for my cycle, since I don't feel too comfortable to order research chems I decided to give up about thinking epi. This is kinda of silly to ask since this is LGs subforum but do you think if I could add AMS Decavol to this stack ? Thanks!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
i wouldnt, for that matter just get another bottle of m1db and extend your original cycle idea. ive never used craze but if you get a chance try out anadraulic state gt, and for the price it cant be beat..

darkstr

Awards
I've tried MMv3 and M1D Black for now and all I can say f*ck my bad genes. They both seems the be way too harsh to my hair... After being only 2 to 3 days on each on them I can feel how my scalp is on fire. So I really can't run them coz I wanna keep my hair.

Anyway I was thinking that could I still run FormX just as a test booster for 4 weeks and that's it ?

DiabeticLiftr

DiabeticLiftr

Awards
Sorry to hear that brother. I still think there may be another underlying factor, but yes you can take the Form-X and see results running solely that. In fact we have some logs going right now doing just that.

darkstr

Awards
Thanks for the quick reply.

Yeah unfortunately I'm prone to hair loss. Realized that at the first time maybe a bit more than one year ago. Currently I've been on finasteride and used minoxil for past six months with solid results.

I was quite afraid that this would be the outcome but on the other hand this was my only shot to try these products since they are banned in my home country. I'm glad that I gave the shot because otherwise I would have kept thinking should I have run these or not, and now I know.

At least I know that there is no way for me to run androgenic or other products. Maybe I'll give a new shot after 10-12 years when I have probably naturally lost my hair anyway :) Sadly as an age of soon to be 24 my hair is more important than the lean 8-12 lbs :( I just need to workout harder and eat even more :)

DiabeticLiftr

DiabeticLiftr

Awards
Thanks for the quick reply.

Yeah unfortunately I'm prone to hair loss. Realized that at the first time maybe a bit more than one year ago. Currently I've been on finasteride and used minoxil for past six months with solid results.

I was quite afraid that this would be the outcome but on the other hand this was my only shot to try these products since they are banned in my home country. I'm glad that I gave the shot because otherwise I would have kept thinking should I have run these or not, and now I know.

At least I know that there is no way for me to run androgenic or other products. Maybe I'll give a new shot after 10-12 years when I have probably naturally lost my hair anyway :) Sadly as an age of soon to be 24 my hair is more important than the lean 8-12 lbs :( I just need to workout harder and eat even more :)
sounds like a good plan to me, the older you get the more you need these anyway as your natural levels start to decline