Planning 2nd Cycle, PCT question

hildiman

hildiman

Awards
OK so I'm doing lots of research and planning out my 2nd cycle which will begin in March after I get back from vacation.
I want to make sure I'm well informed and have everything I need before I start.

2nd cycle looks like this
Weeks 1 to 12 500mg Sustanon per week
Weeks 1 to 10 400mg Deca per week
Weeks 3 to 12, run 500 IU HCG twice per week
Aromasin run at low dose eod, increase if needed
Liquid Prami I have on hand if needed

I'm confused about the PCT. I read so much about the standard clomid/Nolvadex PCT and lots of guys recommend it even for a Deca cycle.
I also have read alot of posts that Nolvadex should NOT be used after using a 19nor compound.

Can someone clarify this for me. What would a proper PCT for the cycle I'm planning look like.

I have Aromasin, Nolvadex and Clomid, also is Prami used during the PCT or only on cycle if prolactin issues arise?

Any input would be appreciated

James

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You can use Nolva for whatever cycle you want. Any SERM is gonna bring you back.

I would personally run clomid/nolva, but you don't need to. pick nolva or clomid.

Prami is only used if you have sides.

I would also suggest adding a cortisol control product like Reduce XT in week 3 of PCT.

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
A natty test booster such as Tropinol XP would be great to help the SERM get the boys going faster.

hildiman

hildiman

Awards
I don't have a Cortisol controll product. Is it really necessary? I do have Clomid, Nolvadex, and also DAA to help natty test production

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
The only must have is Clomid and or Nolvadex. Prami is good to have on hand if you get bad sides it helps to have it there already waiting.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't have a Cortisol controll product. Is it really necessary? I do have Clomid, Nolvadex, and also DAA to help natty test production
Not necessary, just nice to have if you have the spare cash

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not necessary. Clomid or nolva, and DAA are perfectly fine!

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You can use Nolva for whatever cycle you want. Any SERM is gonna bring you back.

I would personally run clomid/nolva, but you don't need to. pick nolva or clomid.

Prami is only used if you have sides.

I would also suggest adding a cortisol control product like Reduce XT in week 3 of PCT.

I ran Torem and I feel it crushed my joints... Was thinking of just running Clomid... But if I was to run clomid and Nolva what would dosages look like... Going to run 6 week Max-Bulk Cycle

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I ran Torem and I feel it crushed my joints... Was thinking of just running Clomid... But if I was to run clomid and Nolva what would dosages look like... Going to run 6 week Max-Bulk Cycle

Nolva
20/20/10/10
Clomid
25/25/25/25

You don't need both, just pick one for a 6 week cycle.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
I would extend this to 16-20 weeks instead

Mperkins

Mperkins

Awards
i recommend nolva if youre more prone to gyno and clomid is what i use since gyno isnt an issue. what ir comes down to really is what do you have the real deal of.