PJ Braun Leaves Prime Nutrition

Lee_Westwood

Lee_Westwood

Awards
To me they are all tossers

Aaron PJ and John

John for knowing in august and outing it 8 weeks later .. he should refund every single eaa+ purchase in that 8 week period as people bought ' his ' product and he knew it was total ****e! .. regardless of his reasons for witholding the information the fact is he held it back in pursuit of 100k

And the other 2 .. a con man and a smack head .. id expect nothing less .. 2016s version of delboy and rodney haha

smith_69

smith_69

Awards

Aaron PJ and John

John for knowing in august and outing it 8 weeks later .. he should refund every single eaa+ purchase in that 8 week period as people bought ' his ' product and he knew it was total ****e! .. regardless of his reasons for witholding the information the fact is he held it back in pursuit of 100k

And the other 2 .. a con man and a smack head .. id expect nothing less .. 2016s version of delboy and rodney haha
even if a breech of contract would forfeit earnings, I would rather do that and keep my dignity and respect.

shaaady to the 5th power

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
even if a breech of contract would forfeit earnings, I would rather do that and keep my dignity and respect.

shaaady to the 5th power
100k is a lot of money man. My wife makes me go back in the store over a 3 dollar discrepancy. They could label me the worst guy on the planet if I got my 100k she would be totally fine with that lol

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Aaron PJ and John

August 2015

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Anyone see Aaron's video where he and Jared wheat are with prime now. You

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Anyone see Aaron's video where he and Jared wheat are with prime now. You
was this the new one that was supposed to be out last night

watching it now

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yes

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The email could easily be understood as "the label says 20 mg, is that correct" and Aaron sending it back as "no its supposed to 50 mg"

Easily could be deduced as a clerical error, which happens often when making a label for products. You guys went through that when you released X-Gels. The company read the label wrong, and the product was produced wrong.

So you can't claim it doesn't happen when your company literally had that very issue of clerical issue/misunderstanding.

And the fact it happened with the HydroMax tells me that DC did it on purpose as cost cutting, and instead of PJ saying it was all DC, he's trying to implicated Aaron and John to save his own ass, which the guilt is a very smelly cologne.

And who cares how he knew to test them. He had an inkling or maybe someone from DC whispered in his ear. Either way, he exposed it. We should be applauding him.
You don't get a label wrong when you are partly owned by a contract manufacturer;) ..................me personally I don't think much about any of the parties involved. The way I look at it PJ/Aaron set Duracaps up very well to be demolished and then scooped up by HiTech.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
was this the new one that was supposed to be out last night

watching it now
Aaron is saying they are going to test the prime products, post them up on the websites,
and know for CERTAIN what is on the label is on the product.

After all of this...

This comes from his 1 minute vide off his Instagram/Facebook.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Aaron is saying they are going to test the prime products, post them up on the websites,
and know for CERTAIN what is on the label is on the product.

After all of this...

This comes from his 1 minute vide off his Instagram/Facebook.
Well they should have been doing that all along ~~That's the purpose of 3rd party tests

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Well they should have been doing that all along ~~That's the purpose of 3rd party tests
I agree and I would hope a lot of companies would take that route with 3rd party tests + COA's to back their products, but it took their own athlete to test their product to prove them faulty. Which does not add up to what he is trying to preach.
Makes you wonder the validity oft RedCon1 Products & how they will test.

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I agree and I would hope a lot of companies would take that route with 3rd party tests + COA's to back their products, but it took their own athlete to test their product to prove them faulty. Which does not add up to what he is trying to preach.
Makes you wonder the validity oft RedCon1 Products & how they will test.
Every company is legally required to do that...

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Every company is legally required to do that...
if every company is "legally" required to do so. Then why do a good chunk of companies not provide COA's when asked or provide it with their products?
I could think of a a few companies If you ask them, they spin you in circles and beat around the bush about providing them. Some larger then others.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
What is this "Contract Manufacturer" thing you all speak about? I thought every single company had cows to milk, and herbs growing - out behind the offices?

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
if every company is "legally" required to do so. Then why do a good chunk of companies not provide COA's when asked or provide it with their products?
I could think of a a few companies If you ask them, they spin you in circles and beat around the bush about providing them. Some larger then others.
Quantification tests on their finished product batches? Two main reasons would be that most companies are breaking the law and not performing them in the first place or want to hide how underdosed their proprietary blends are from the public.

There's a reason that even when legal issues like craze or protein spiking happen that almost nobody is able to provide their on hand quantification tests from the batch immediately and settle the issue.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
I think there is a lot more to this then we will ever see, specifically the financial side of it. My guess, John wasn't going to receive what he was told or something else.

Out of all the companies that he could have gone with, what was the allure of prime nutrition?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm a Meadows fan, but even forgetting him asking for his contract to be paid, John knowing for over a year before outing it just looks bad any way you slice the cake.

If a man had decency and cared, you wouldn't stay quiet for that long.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
They are legally required to, but whether they do it or not is another story.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
They are legally required to, but whether they do it or not is another story.
Good reason why so many companies don't post COA's and why so many are found guilty if tested. Valid point

Rob1882

Awards
  • Established
PBB got the exclusive interview with John Meadows to discuss the recent drama involving him and the supplement industry. Listen to it now!!

John Meadows talks with Scott McNally about the accusations made by PJ Braun and shares his side of the story regarding his relationship with Prime Nutrition
Just seen this posted interview this morning with John Meadows

https://soundcloud.com/user-486331823/john-meadows-prime

Posted link to the soundcloud podcast

The discussion on this starts at 6:30 in

For all those armchair lawyers ;) the Q&A with John himself answering; Including an explained in depth timeline as well.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Just seen this posted interview this morning with John Meadows

https://soundcloud.com/user-486331823/john-meadows-prime

Posted link to the soundcloud podcast

The discussion on this starts at 6:30 in

For all those armchair lawyers ;) the Q&A with John himself answering; Including an explained in depth timeline as well.
Anything important as I. Any listen till I download the app. Not really worth it for me.

Rob1882

Awards
  • Established
Anything important as I. Any listen till I download the app. Not really worth it for me.
You can also listen to it directly from their site but I assumed many used soundcloud which they had also a link for :X

But ya it will download it on devices or stream from a computer

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
You can also listen to it directly from their site but I assumed many used soundcloud which they had also a link for :X

But ya it will download it on devices or stream from a computer
no issues listening and within the first minute, heard something that was mentioned that i didnt read about with PJ. also, it gets into how this started, pretty interesting

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just read some of jm's posts regarding this issue on pro muscle. Seems alot of what pj said and alot of the details released were not accurate...

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Care to summarize them here?
Basically stating that he either tells potential clients his wait time to coach them or refers them to another mountaindog coach in the meantime. That PJs comments about him will be added to the lawsuit he is filing, I'm assuming defamation of character. And that the suppliers of hydromax and teacrine tipped him off that prime had significantly reduced thier purchase orders of those products which is what prompted him.to test them. Also that he was only asking for the compensation he was never paid for his products. Alot of what he said in the podcast.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Basically stating that he either tells potential clients his wait time to coach them or refers them to another mountaindog coach in the meantime.
John has a detailed questionnaire which asks if potential clients would be willing to work with another Mtn Dog coach or only him directly (If him directly, they have to wait until he can take on another client). I've received training from John for years and have worked with someone on the Mtn. Dog team closer to where I live, both are very passionate about what they do, and excellent with communication. Before getting training from John, he would personally answer any questions that I had in a timely fashion and continues to do so.

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think there is a lot more to this then we will ever see, specifically the financial side of it. My guess, John wasn't going to receive what he was told or something else.

Out of all the companies that he could have gone with, what was the allure of prime nutrition?
Promises of the big $$$. Come formulate...we'll pay you the big bucks.

Honestly I don't use any of their products i.e. Prime/Redcon 1/BSL, except Dust Extreme. I'll be damned if I shell out money for RedCon 1 w/out tests "Highest state of deceit". Prime..could care less about, nothing about that line ever interested me...even their $40-50 GDA Partition MD, clowns. BSL...way too many questions about their products.
I like what Jared has done for the industry as a whole...he fights the good fight but whatever on Prime. Not sure why he would want a stake in Prime.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Does anyone truly give a sh#t about these guys? Pj's story, Aaron's Story, John's story and of course the true story.....

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Does anyone truly give a sh#t about these guys? Pj's story, Aaron's Story, John's story and of course the true story.....
At this point, I can't say I really care about them except I'll just avoid anything associated with them.

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good reason why so many companies don't post COA's and why so many are found guilty if tested. Valid point
BPI/Chromadex is a great example of having COA's (supposedly) but not releasing them lol. You can add Mr. Grage to the list of "shady" characters....him and is 100% Prop. blends.

Mrbolt84

Mrbolt84

Awards
  • Established
I'm so happy I never bought into aaron and pjs bull****. People who flash wealth trough social media have only one agenda...make as much money as possible at the price of the consumer...
Redcon can eat a dick as well..
Aaron uses the military for marketing gimmicks ...shame on you to use our armed forces so you can sell your bull**** products....

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm so happy I never bought into aaron and pjs bull****. People who flash wealth trough social media have only one agenda...make as much money as possible at the price of the consumer...
Redcon can eat a dick as well..
Aaron uses the military for marketing gimmicks ...shame on you to use our armed forces so you can sell your bull**** products....
I was at the Arnold this year to support a friend in the strongman competition, and could see the Blackstone booth from the event field...it had a douche factor of about 11/10. Cuban cigars and cars and everything done black and white like a glamour shot...and all these little manlets scrambling around it for samples. Totally ignorant to the competitors pulling 650 for reps from a deficit behind them on the field and 198 bodybuilders competing up on the main stage. I don't get it.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
I was at the Arnold this year to support a friend in the strongman competition, and could see the Blackstone booth from the event field...it had a douche factor of about 11/10. Cuban cigars and cars and everything done black and white like a glamour shot...and all these little manlets scrambling around it for samples. Totally ignorant to the competitors pulling 650 for reps from a deficit behind them on the field and 198 bodybuilders competing up on the main stage. I don't get it.
lmao

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If the end it's the fourth story that will never be heard. The truth

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Someone wanna give cliffs on what we know so far? Or is everything still he said she said?

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
would love cliff's on how to remove singerman from my fb feed, instagram, etc

cant stand seeing him with that tub of horse S*** practically being thrown in my face

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Still don't understand why Jared would want an interest in Prime...I mean sure, expand the empire but no one is going to go near a Prime product, heck who knows if this farce is across their entire line.

FireRescue

Awards
  • Established
I don't think this has been brought up yet. With Singerman behind Run Everything Labs as well as Dynamik (which both at one time also appeared to be produce by Duracap) is the quality of both of those brands as questionable as Prime?

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
I don't think this has been brought up yet. With Singerman behind Run Everything Labs as well as Dynamik (which both at one time also appeared to be produce by Duracap) is the quality of both of those brands as questionable as Prime?
I hope so! Less Aerocholine Hydrobromide please! :D

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think any brand these guys have their hands on is offlimits. Would you really trust your hard earned $$$ on any of their products....or....was this deliberate towards John's formulations?

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think they just promoted these brands and helped get them started. I don't think that they were involved in daily activities.

FireRescue

Awards
  • Established
I think they just promoted these brands and helped get them started. I don't think that they were involved in daily activities.
This is not the impression I have gotten from some of Aaron's and his associates/employees post on other forums.

Regardless at one time, which may not be the case now, as evidenced by some of the trademarked ingredients used, it seems Duracap was making products for those brands. However it seems some of those products have been reformulated and no longer contain the trademarked ingredients.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This is not the impression I have gotten from some of Aaron's and his associates/employees post on other forums.

Regardless at one time, which may not be the case now, as evidenced by some of the trademarked ingredients used, it seems Duracap was making products for those brands. However it seems some of those products have been reformulated and no longer contain the trademarked ingredients.
Not sure about the duracap part. Never really looked at that before this issue popped up.