Pick my orals...

saderboy80

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am personally a fan high carb low fat diets. But, as @Smont said, doing a short "priming" cycle of keto for like 10 days
Yeah I should have clarified. I meant for the next few weeks while “priming”, should I go full keto? Or do you think preworkout and intraworkout carbs are ok?

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah I should have clarified. I meant for the next few weeks while “priming”, should I go full keto? Or do you think preworkout and intraworkout carbs are ok?
Hm i am not sure if that small amount of carbs is going to hinder "priming", but i would personally, and what i did was, just go keto, you aint worried about growth those last weeks coming up to the cycle anyway, imho i like to cut a little bit on low carbs and overall lower calories those last 2 weeks leading up to the cycle.

saderboy80

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hm i am not sure if that small amount of carbs is going to hinder "priming", but i would personally, and what i did was, just go keto, you aint worried about growth those last weeks coming up to the cycle anyway, imho i like to cut a little bit on low carbs and overall lower calories those last 2 weeks leading up to the cycle.
I am currently cutting. With a caloric deficit, carbs only before and during workout. Note that I also take chaos and pain predator and beriberine with those carbs.

Been back on cardio for the past week 30min every day at a moderate intensity (HR > 160). Started some light weight training and going to test out my pec injury today.

saderboy80

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tested out the pec today, kept the weight real light and had no pain. Looks like it’s healing up nicely.

Getting antsy to start this cycle now!

saderboy80

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So this is an old thread to revive. But I thought I would share! I tried M1T and every time I would take it I would get cold shakes and then projectile vomit. Sick like if you take too much yohimbine kinda feeling.

So I ordered so M1A and am going to use that instead.