Pickle

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you were between events and wanted to structure a plan, how would you do it?

- Pretend you cut down from 205 to 188 over the previous 12 weeks with 300 T/week. You're 11 weeks away from one event, and 11 weeks more for a second event. You need to bulk up before the first event. You can only put on 10 lbs max.
- Then you'll need to cut to 188 over the second 11-week period.
- The primary goal is strength.
How would you do it?

Your choices are trest(as much as you want), test (up to 500/week for 12 weeks), msten (up to 30mg for 6 weeks), anadrol(only 2 weeks).

If you were to run msten for the next 4-6 weeks and then (200mg or so) trt to bridge the gap to the first event. The reasoning is - it would be good to get stronger but there's also a chance of injury so if the strength were put on sooner your tendons would have more time to adapt and reduce the chance of injury.

I don't know what i would do personally so I'm curious how you would go about this

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It kind of depends on the event, but generally speaking you need an appetite to get big and sustain it. So test and/or Trest make the most sense for the first phase.

Possibly with the Anadrol as a 2-week kickstart while you bump your test to 500. I’m normally not a fan of kickers because anabolics need to raise over time from a bodybuilding perspective. But regaining 10lbs after a cut is nothing, and for performance it can be beneficial to get the weight on sooner then get used to training with it and letting things bed in. This won’t be dramatic, besides the first month, but it really doesn’t need to be - you have to look at the 22 week schedule as a whole. This lets liver recover.

Then in the second phase you should drop to a low cruise amount for 5 weeks, then run Trest the last 6 weeks. You could add a bit of Msten the last 4 weeks as well if weight loss allowed, but I feel it’s incredibly harsh and not a good 6-week candidate. 30mg hit my urine color and blood pressure harder than any oral I’ve ever used, even when I was much younger and did better with orals. I would only consider 20mg probably if I ever run it again.

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It kind of depends on the event, but generally speaking you need an appetite to get big and sustain it. So test and/or Trest make the most sense for the first phase.

Possibly with the Anadrol as a 2-week kickstart while you bump your test to 500. I’m normally not a fan of kickers because anabolics need to raise over time from a bodybuilding perspective. But regaining 10lbs after a cut is nothing, and for performance it can be beneficial to get the weight on sooner then get used to training with it and letting things bed in. This won’t be dramatic, besides the first month, but it really doesn’t need to be - you have to look at the 22 week schedule as a whole. This lets liver recover.

Then in the second phase you should drop to a low cruise amount for 5 weeks, then run Trest the last 6 weeks. You could add a bit of Msten the last 4 weeks as well if weight loss allowed, but I feel it’s incredibly harsh and not a good 6-week candidate. 30mg hit my urine color and blood pressure harder than any oral I’ve ever used, even when I was much younger and did better with orals. I would only consider 20mg probably if I ever run it again.
thank you

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I just wanna throw my 2c in here.

If i cut on 300 test then i would start my gaining phase on the same 300 t and slightly increase my calories. Strength is the goal not weight gain? Or is some weight gain excptable, does looks matter at all?

Honestly i think the drugs is the easiest part here. The diet is gonna be WAY more important If you're trying to gain strength without putting on a bunch of weight or body fat.

Even if you're trying to stay at the same body weight I'd be getting most of my calories from carbohydrates, id eat a little over my bodyweight in protein (in your case about 200gm) and between your meat and cooking oil/butter your probably covered with fat assuming you take some omegas as well.

If i wasnt Overly Concerned with getting bigger.I would alternate between raising my calories and raising my total gear use every few weeks. So maybe something like

300 test, 2 weeks later raise my calories by 200-300. Week 4 bump up my test to 450, week 6 raise my food 200-300 calories. Week 8 add your oral or trest if its trest ace. If trest D You're gonna want to start that week one. Week 10 more food and so on.

If you need to stay in a weight class then you just gotta eat at maintenance.Keep your nutrition with performance in mind And you could probably follow the same gear dosing scheme.

I'm not saying this is the concrete plan. It's just like a rough outline of how I would structure it.

I'm not A strength athlete, although I do from time to time train for strength if im gonna do a bench comp or something Cause I like doing something like that once or twice a year Just switch things up. But I do things that force me to stay in Weight classes or cut weight often And I really feel like a solid game.Plan for anything is to get the diet right and then use the drugs you get along with Working up to the max doses you can handle Without side effects.

Might be 300mg might be 1200mg.

But i'm a big fan of starting low and working up. Especially if your cycle is longer And your goals are things that require longer periods of time.

If you want to add 10-20 pounds to your lifts a 8 weeks cycle might be great, If you wanted to add 50+ pounds to your lifts then 20 weeks is probably more necessary.

Same thing if you're chasing size

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 10
PlateHead45 Anabolics 23
Cycle Logs 1
Mitch5 General Chat 9
Nutrition / Health 1