Physical Enhancement Exclusive - Nandrolone-OH

HUGE

Awards
  • Established
HM Gear just let us in on one of their private runs - Nandrolone -OH. There is a limited supply and I have cut the retail price 20%. Go get it boys.

Nandrolone-OH

HUGE

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
I know a lot of us are interested in OHN-Deca. Can anybody point me to feedback, dosages, cycles, ect.? Thanks :thumbsup:

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
It looks interesting...does anyone have any feedback on this product.

ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday

Would that be M4OHN WITHOUT the methyl attachment? Is it really a good ph because your paying 64 bucks for 10 servings. Sorry for the semi-pessimistic post but I am undeducated on this substance since I havent seen many posts on it.

HUGE

Awards
  • Established
It's new to me too folks. It is selling very well though so I hope to have feedback soon.

HUGE

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
hmm... sounds interesting
I wonder if it would me more or less effective than the methylated version...

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Injected I think it is probably better, although I don't know. However I wonder what would be a good amount, I persume around 600-1000 mgs a week?

Last edited:
wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
orally I think it would be worse.

XxCrisisxX

Awards
This is the same stuff I tested for Custom a while back ( It was called Oxbol). I ramped up to 200 mgs per day, I believe, for 3 weeks. Guess what? Nothing happened. The overall consensus is that this stuff needs to be injected.

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
Well yeah it needs to be injected, hence why it's in a steile solution and has a decanoate ester. :blink:

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
Well yeah it needs to be injected, hence why it's in a steile solution and has a decanoate ester. :blink:
Hmm what about making a transdermal form that liquid "source"?
I have no idea if some of the solvent used there would prevent this... I really hate shots ;)

chessmaster

Awards
wouldn't the meth attachment be more effective and econconical?

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
Oh, the OHN deconate...how nice was it to throw away 100,000 capsules...I couldnt even give those things away.

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
Oh, the OHN deconate...how nice was it to throw away 100,000 capsules...I couldnt even give those things away.
Thinking back it's a damn shame that you had those capped and filled, you could have sold it as powder and a lot of us would have bought it to homebrew. I know you didn't know that it wasn't M4OHN at the time, but it still sucks. You would have been the only one to offer it.

b-boy

Awards
Injected I think it is probably better, although I don't know. However I wonder what would be a good amount, I persume around 600-1000 mgs a week?
injected: 200mgs MON. WED. Fri. works great!!!! so yes 600mgs a week is a good dose

sicosico

Awards
  • Established
decanoate is a long ester which has 10 carbons so I'd say do it twice a week of 350 mgs as it will be sufficeint because of the longer half life activity

b-boy

Awards
You did this? Bulking or cutting? What were your results?
this was not done by me but by someone I was training... he gained 14 pounds in 6 weeks, but he was also running hmgears test-oh at the same dosage. he increased caloric intake (bulking). but gained a lean clean 14 pounds, and he's now on off week 5 and still climbing in weight. he told me he experienced no ball shrinkage at all and sex drive remained constant.

b-boy

Awards
let me also say that this kid had never ate the amount of food like i layed out for him, so some of the gains was just good ol FOOD! but damn his strenght did go up pretty drastically