Photoshop Gainz with your host, Bam Bam!

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards

I did legs today finally. My upper body got a pump my ankle handled it decently, but I can tell that it wouldn't have enjoyed free weight squats. I did leg extensions, leg press (even did some calf press at the end of each set), smith machine squats, lying leg curls, and ended with about 20 minutes of abs. Finished the day up with 15 minutes in the sauna. I forgot how exhausting leg workouts can be. I took a nap afterwards lol. Time to eat!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Post gym naps are awesome.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Hey guys, sorry for being so bad at updating.
I've finally finished the dbol, and the Sup3r-2 should be complete probably within a week. I believe the Sup3r-2 has helped me maintain a harder and more vascular physique even while retaining water from dbol.
I'm currently just floating around at about 225 on average, and I'm ok with that.
I believe I have one more week of EQ at 600 and then I will be increasing to 900. At that time I have decided that I will also increase my testosterone dosage from 250mg to 500mg per week.
I have 2 bottles of Spartan Hard in the mail and I haven't decided if I'll be using them this run or not. I also have 2 bottles of Focused Epi-Andro Elite on hand that I could maybe use to help maintain my hard defined look while continuing to bulk.
I've decided to try a week (ish, more like 5 days) of zero to minimal carbs, to see what happens to my physique. I've never really deliberately excluded carbs from my diet before so this is really just to experiment and see what happens, and hopefully help increase my sensitivity to insulin and carb intake, thus making my bulk more efficient and effective.
Classes have started back up and I've also started working a lot more, so my days have suddenly gotten insanely busy and I'm having trouble finding the time to eat the amount of food I should be eating to continue adding mass. Fortunately, my workouts have not seemed to suffer.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
A few random pics to give y'all an idea of how I'm looking lately.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Also, did this workout today and within a matter of hours my shoulders and legs were already sore.

We used two 12kg (26.4lbs) kettlebells each for the three different carries, and the thrusters/squats.
We ended up walking the entire mile (it actually measured out to be 1.1 miles) without stopping or changing grips from the farmer carry so we had to improvise once we got back to the gym (our starting and ending point). Once we got back we did 30 squats with the kettlebells, then walked around the outside of the gym building back to the entrance (about .25 miles) doing the front rack hold with the kettlebells. We did 30 more squats (f**k thrusters) and then did the same loop around the gym using the overhead carry.
We had 315 on the prowler sled for the pulls/pushes, and 4 45lb plates on the outdoor sled that we pulled forward about 500 feet, then pulled walking backwards back to the starting point. 5 rounds of all of those. Minimal rest time.
I thought I was going to die.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice work and holding together quite well at 225!

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Nice work and holding together quite well at 225!
Thank you! Although now that I'm doing minimal carbs, I'm down to 217. Lol! Only two days and I've lost 8 pounds.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you! Although now that I'm doing minimal carbs, I'm down to 217. Lol! Only two days and I've lost 8 pounds.
Hahaha this is me dude. Actually tracked calories for 3 days, lost 6 lbs. Took a month off from tracking.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Stay low till the end and carb load last week through pct.
I don't think I could do 10 weeks of low carbs... One week is going to be hard enough! Besides, I want to gain mass, not shrink!

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Hahaha this is me dude. Actually tracked calories for 3 days, lost 6 lbs. Took a month off from tracking.
Hahahaha yeah it's weird like that...

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I don't think I could do 10 weeks of low carbs... One week is going to be hard enough! Besides, I want to gain mass, not shrink!
Didn't realize you had that long left. Thought you were wrapping it up for some reason with a week or 2 left. Wedding hangover had me all confused

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Didn't realize you had that long left. Thought you were wrapping it up for some reason with a week or 2 left. Wedding hangover had me all confused
Lol nope! I'm coming up on 10 weeks of EQ and then I'll be increasing the dose to 900mg/week probably until I run out. Probably going to add in 400mg tren ace, 200mg mast prop, and 200mg test prop per week as well.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Alright!
First 10 weeks have now concluded. Going up to 900mg EQ this week and I also administered 50mg mast prop, 100mg tren ace, and 50mg test prop with my pin tonight. Time to get huge and stay lean.
Also, decided to end my low carb stint... Started today off with 12 doughnuts. I think GNO would approve
About 5000 calories in so far today... Going to do shoulders and then smash some more food!

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright!
First 10 weeks have now concluded. Going up to 900mg EQ this week and I also administered 50mg mast prop, 100mg tren ace, and 50mg test prop with my pin tonight. Time to get huge and stay lean.
Also, decided to end my low carb stint... Started today off with 12 doughnuts. I think GNO would approve
About 5000 calories in so far today... Going to do shoulders and then smash some more food!
Yes! Yes i do.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Ended up finishing yesterday at 7000 cals... Just under 870g carbs.
My body was like a furnace all day today, radiating heat lol.

Not sure if the increased dosage of EQ plus added tren/mast/test is the reason for my insane vascularity today. I did arms and there were just veins popping out EVERYWHERE, on my arms and delts. Chest even. It's probably a combo of all the carbs yesterday and today, and I'm hoping the short esters have already begun to kick in. I pinned .5ml of it yesterday and another .5 today so it's probably possible.

I forgot to weigh myself but I'm hoping I'm back on the rise!

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And each one was glorious! Next time I do something like that, I want to break 10k!
F'n insane dude

Old new maybe but did u notice anything definate from the sup3r-2 or did it seem to get lost in the mix?

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
F'n insane dude

Old new maybe but did u notice anything definate from the sup3r-2 or did it seem to get lost in the mix?
I noticed that I looked harder, more vascular, and a lot less bloated than the last time I ran dbol. I think that's where it really came through for me.
Also, strength was awesome. Dbol didn't really make me that much stronger last time.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And each one was glorious! Next time I do something like that, I want to break 10k!
Haha ive done this planned & unplanned...get ready to feel like you have a fever to the point you get a headache.

Tip: ice cream + Tren does not cool you down lmao

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Haha ive done this planned & unplanned...get ready to feel like you have a fever to the point you get a headache.

Tip: ice cream + Tren does not cool you down lmao
I definitely felt like I had a fever yesterday, and I actually did get a headache later in the afternoon!
I took a couple ibuprofen, drank a ton of water and hoped for the best, and it fortunately faded by the time I made it to the gym. Maybe the tren helped a little

JamesReef

JamesReef

Awards
I wish I was in this from the beginning! Just read through all ten pages and you look stacked man!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ended up finishing yesterday at 7000 cals... Just under 870g carbs.
My body was like a furnace all day today, radiating heat lol.

Not sure if the increased dosage of EQ plus added tren/mast/test is the reason for my insane vascularity today. I did arms and there were just veins popping out EVERYWHERE, on my arms and delts. Chest even. It's probably a combo of all the carbs yesterday and today, and I'm hoping the short esters have already begun to kick in. I pinned .5ml of it yesterday and another .5 today so it's probably possible.

I forgot to weigh myself but I'm hoping I'm back on the rise!
It may have helped but the sudden influx of 700g of carbs after being low carb had a fugton more to do with it. You pulled a lot of water into the system with those carbs Your blood volume increased with the extra fluid, & the muscles getting bigger from the glycogen storage makes the muscles swell too. So skin is going to be tighter as long as you didn't spill over which it sounds like you didn't.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I wish I was in this from the beginning! Just read through all ten pages and you look stacked man!
Thanks bro! Never too late, welcome to the partay!
It may have helped but the sudden influx of 700g of carbs after being low carb had a fugton more to do with it. You pulled a lot of water into the system with those carbs Your blood volume increased with the extra fluid, & the muscles getting bigger from the glycogen storage makes the muscles swell too. So skin is going to be tighter as long as you didn't spill over which it sounds like you didn't.
Yep I think you're right! I love it!

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Getting back to the season of flamingo calf dudes wearing jogger sweats to make their legs look even twiggier

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
The pumps have not faded since adding carbs back in. Back workout tonight was monstrous, felt like I was going to pop out of my shirt.
Weighed 219 today. Need to eat more.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I noticed that I looked harder, more vascular, and a lot less bloated than the last time I ran dbol. I think that's where it really came through for me.
Also, strength was awesome. Dbol didn't really make me that much stronger last time.
What was your sup3r2 dosage aND length?

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I've been either just run down and tired lately or I'm getting lethargy from something but it seems like I just can't get enough sleep lately and I'll take naps during the day wherever I can (which is rare to find time for)

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
WOW I have been busy. Between classes and an increasing clientele and demand at work, I feel like I am ALWAYS on the move. Not to mention my own training, which has been insane despite how mentally tired I've been feeling. Once I get in the gym, it all goes away and I just go around murdering sh*t.
I feel full and pumped all day, vascular, and yet I feel like I'm getting more shredded. I'm holding my body weight right around 221 average (bounces between 219 and 223). When I'm lifting, I see new striations every damn day. New veins in new places. Getting stronger. Each pump feels better than the last.
However... The aggression is not confined to just the gym. My temper is noticeably shorter but I feel I've done a decent job at keeping it under control when I notice I'm about to make a bigger deal about something that really isn't all that significant to my quality of life.

Regarding diet, it's basically all about packing in the calories right now. We learned in my low carb week that I can very easily strip off any fluff that comes with the increased mass I'm focused on attaining.

Starting to look towards what I'll be doing after this EQ/tren/mast run. Looking like going straight into 6 weeks of NPP which will bring me right up to the New Year which is when I'll begin the slow lean down for my first BB show. I'll probably drop down to a cruise test dose and slowly build up the anabolics into my show. Hopefully my job will be going well enough that I could maybe get on a low dose of GH. That would be prime.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Good luck man!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
So this has nothing to do with bams thread but i figured id share this instead of the normal bump to a thread. Ive been getting pm's from a member with zero posts. in spanish with videos of underground chicken fights and what i think is a phone number at the bottem lol. Any1 else have this happening?

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So this has nothing to do with bams thread but i figured id share this instead of the normal bump to a thread. Ive been getting pm's from a member with zero posts. in spanish with videos of underground chicken fights and what i think is a phone number at the bottem lol. Any1 else have this happening?
What? That's crazy. I suppose that it's not the absolute worst sort of c**k-related messages you could be getting though.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Sounds like a good time.

A kid I went to high school with was so open about the chicken fights they had. He also had baggies of Coke in his phone case most days. Lol

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds like a good time.

A kid I went to high school with was so open about the chicken fights they had. He also had baggies of Coke in his phone case most days. Lol
Nice...

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Sup guys, quick update between classes.

I've been 224lbs for the last week or so, so I'm going to call that my current weight. Full as fuuuuuuuck all day every day!! There are veins coming out in my legs, waist, even more in my biceps which I have wanted for a long time!
There was a day last week where everyone I talked to would take a second glance at me and say "You're looking huge today." So I might finally be making some noticeable progress!
My endurance in the gym is so much fun. I have been focusing so much on mind-muscle connection and really feeling the contractions of each and every rep I perform during my workout. Each workout leaves my muscles pumped as hell, and then sore the next day. Even my back and biceps and shoulders, which are the three hardest muscles for me to actually feel soreness in. Really loving this cycle!!
I'll throw up some pictures here in a few minutes too!