phosphatidic acid

jordan_c

Member
Getting it through fearn lecithin granules, best time to take it on training and non training days? never taken a PA Supplement before
 
Getting it through fearn lecithin granules, best time to take it on training and non training days? never taken a PA Supplement before

Take a good dose prior and some dose after workout (2hours later).
Ypu can stay on it as long as you want. Longer period of mTOR activating=more gains. PM me if you want to know more about PA :)
 
Take a good dose prior and some dose after workout (2hours later).
Ypu can stay on it as long as you want. Longer period of mTOR activating=more gains. PM me if you want to know more about PA :)
Hi,
Can I bother you with questions?
Thanks!!!!
 
Take a good dose prior and some dose after workout (2hours later).
Ypu can stay on it as long as you want. Longer period of mTOR activating=more gains. PM me if you want to know more about PA :)

What would be a good dose? And what about non-workout days?
 
Depending on your granules, 15-20g (the higher the more phospatidic acid). Take it every day
Is it good to mix in with my pwo meal? Its mostly 80g of oats and 20g of whey 90 minutes before workout. I bought fearns granules.
 
Is it good to mix in with my pwo meal? Its mostly 80g of oats and 20g of whey 90 minutes before workout. I bought fearns granules.
Yes, that is what I do also. Just don't heat the granules, they will lose their effectiveness.
 
doesn't soy lecithin have significant estrogenic activity? I've seen studies that suggest it does.

Crowbar
 
Back
Top