Phil Schneider Dulce Alien Confrontation

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Video posted below is part 1, the rest of the videos are on youtube.

What really gets me about this guy is that he has said in a number of his lectures that they are trying to kill him, and in 1996 he was murdered.

Quote below:
Phil Schneider, one of three people to survive the 1979 fire fight between the large Greys , US intelligence and military at the Dulce underground base.was found dead January 1996, due to what appears to be an execution style murder. He was found dead in his apartment with a piano wire wrapped around his neck. According to sources, it appeared that he repeatedly suffered torture before he was finally killed. Seven months prior to his death , Schneider did a lecture on the forces he had discovered at Dulce.

This brave man's final acts should not go unnoticed..........................

A joint alien/U.S. military underground base exists, perhaps devoted to genetics. The theories regarding Dulce sometimes state that alien technology was traded for permission to engage in human and animal mutilations. A battle was said to have taken place there between aliens and humans, though the time of this alleged encounter varies from the 1970s to the 1980s. Some sources allege that horrific genetic experiments are conducted in lower levels of the facility (usually level 6 or 7, depending on the source); these levels are sometimes referred to as "Nightmare Hall."

According to the legend, Project Aquarius (1966) was a plan for investigation of UFOs, carried out and funded by the CIA. Bishop (Bishop, 2005) notes that Bennewitz is the earliest source for the Project Aquarius tale. This project was slated to begin after December 1969 when Project Grudge and Project Blue Book were closed. In 1969, the base was built northwest of Dulce in joint agreement between CIA and aliens from space. The base is allegedly located on the Jicarilla Apache Indian Reservation. The entrance is on Mount Archuleta (or Archuleta Mesa). The base gets water and electricity from the Navajo River, and dumps waste water back into the same river. The U.S. government occupies the upper levels of the underground base, while the aliens control the lower levels.

Vibrations from the ground near the town of Dulce have allegedly caused speculations of an underground facility; however, these are more likely minor earthquakes, which are known to occur in the area. Military helicopters have also been said to be "unusually milling" around the deserted area, although these claims are, at present, unproven.

There is a claim that the area was partially scanned with ground-penetrating radar, producing 'interesting' results, but these results are not currently available.

Some less substantial evidence includes supposed 'leaked documents', videos and witness reports. Allegedly, a collection of security camera tapes and technical documents were stolen from the base by a disgruntled security officer. These were stored in an unknown location along with the officer's 'flash', a weapon, resembling a flashlight, which is claimed to emit some form of directed radiation. The actual documents which were stolen have not been revealed to the public, however a collection of drawings based on the documents and surveillance footage is available. Sometime in the 1990s a Japanese documentary producer had a 1-minute animation produced, based on the alleged contents of the stolen information. This animation is available on the internet and was never claimed by its creators to be actual footage. There are also a small number of black-and-white photographs available, which are signed "TAL". It has been suggested that these photographs are actually from the Cheyenne Mountain facility.

Many people have supposedly witnessed UFOs in the area.

Many details of the lore surrounding the Dulce base—vast underground bases with many subterranean levels, battles with alien or underground creatures, etc.—resemble those of the alleged Montauk Project.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks ax1!
No problem. Look for various lectures....

Im bringing this out in the wake of the recent october 13th NYC UFO incident.

MK9

MK9

Awards
  • Established
I read an article about something happening on October 13th but didnt hear about it, or really looked what happened?
Keep on bringing more info, I love this stuff. Phil Schneider is a true patriot, im currently watching video #2.

***looks like the nyc event was a bunch of balloons**

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
this has been debunked countless times. Schneider was a wack, look into his "murder" more

ntornado

Awards
The whole Denver Airport thing has always intrigued me ... this sort of stuff is a bit more out there than those conspiracies however.

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
What makes people fall for this stuff and conspiracies?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What makes people fall for this stuff and conspiracies?
Perhaps this?

***looks like the nyc event was a bunch of balloons**
see video above from CBS ^^^^^^Keep in mind, I was a kid once, and as a class we flew balloons 1 day. Balloons dont hover around for several hours in the same area and do multiple formations.

Retired NORAD (our air defense) officer accurately predicts UFO appearances over major cities to appear on October the 13th in book (released in september) and youtube video

http://news.exopoliticsinstitute.org/index.php/archives/632

and this was posted June 26, the same Retired NORAD officer

MK9

MK9

Awards
  • Established
Some of the stuff is far fetched e.g. multiple alien species living on earth, but the metal alloys and all that, it does look interesting. I wish he had video of those samples being blasted with some intense heat.

I enjoyed his presentation though, nothing quite like watching a seminar on aliens around midnight, not sure what it is but I like it lol!

I do not exclude the possibility of alien life existing, and the possibility of visitations having occurred though throughout history.

However a couple of interesting things to point out:
1. Most of the photos of ufo's look dated, like models from the 50's.. think about that one.
2. Now all the ufo's look modern, and the popular "triangle" ufo is the tr-3 or tb-3, its a "top secret" project.
3. The cover-up is the cover-up.. e.g. the ufo story is a good cover for projects that no one is to know about.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Some of the stuff is far fetched e.g. multiple alien species living on earth, but the metal alloys and all that, it does look interesting. I wish he had video of those samples being blasted with some intense heat.
To bad they stole everything after they murdered him. I would love to have seen testing done.

rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Go get some ice cream it makes everybody feel better.

Wait!!!!!! maybe its what they want............

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
wooow he predicted that 13th stuff woow. also same crafts were spotted days after at al paso i belive

MK9

MK9

Awards
  • Established
wooow he predicted that 13th stuff woow. also same crafts were spotted days after at al paso i belive
Could you elaborate more on this? I would have thought there would have been lots of photos and news articles all over the place about the sightings including video but I havent seen any except for a link that was provided above.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Could you elaborate more on this? I would have thought there would have been lots of photos and news articles all over the place about the sightings including video but I havent seen any except for a link that was provided above.
Found it....this was just posted live on TV a moment ago...didnt get a chance to view it, but apparently they showed up with a book titled "To Serve Man."

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I cannot believe the gullability of people. TO think that anything in the sky they cannot explain are aliens from another planet? :lol:

Really think for a second.....do we not realize our own government has been working on flying vehicles for decades that we are totally unaware of (the stealth prior to its release). Many of them would look completely unexplainable, and are not from another world. People are so silly

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I cannot believe the gullability of people. TO think that anything in the sky they cannot explain are aliens from another planet? :lol:

Really think for a second.....do we not realize our own government has been working on flying vehicles for decades that we are totally unaware of (the stealth prior to its release). Many of them would look completely unexplainable, and are not from another world. People are so silly
There is nothing wrong with skepticism, its purely healthy but to say impossible is wrong.

Steven Hawkins even acknowledges the existence of aliens, I think he may be a little smarter that you, :)

JCunningham

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I cannot view video, but the man I am seeing right now is not stephen hawkings lol

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Steven Hawkins is 1 of many intelligent people who believe in the existence of alien visitors.

You need to look at the "National Press Club" which has heavy involvement with a former Apollo astronaut Dr. Edgar Hoover for 1 example.

I highly doubt any of you skeptics will be watching the video's, but try.....Video's include presentation by Dr. Hoover will be speaking.

This is part 1 the rest of them are on youtube.

Quote:
"UFO National Press Conference 04/20/2009

Exopolitics Denmark and Germany were present at the Press Conference held at the National Press Club in Washington DC on April 20 2009.

Former Apollo astronaut Dr. Edgar Mitchell called upon the United States government to disclose the extraterrestrial presence.

Former fighter pilot Milton Torres related his story of how he was ordered to shoot at an aircraft carrier sized UFO over England in the 50s.

Former employee at the British Ministry of Defence Nick Pope supported Milton Torres' story.

The American historian Richard Dolan introduced the second volume of his new book: UFOs and the National Security State.

Alfred Webre (JD) encouraged nations to bring up the UFO subject in the UN.

Dr. Roger Leir presented new physical evidence of human contact with extraterrestrial beings. He was flanked by metallurgist Alex Moser Ph.D. and Senior Member of Technical Staff at YTC America INC.

Former CNN news anchor Cherryl Jones went to the podium to support the efforts to get governments to disclose the ET presence.

The press conference was covered by CNN and was hosted by Stephen Bassett and Paradigm Research Group."

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hawking believes aliens exist, but has not confirmed their presence here. I never doubted for a second life exists elsewhere, but by OUR knowledge of physics, it is like a belief in a god, just based on faith.
Also, saying Hawking is smarter than me is a tad presumptuous don't you think? :lol:

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hawking believes aliens exist, but has not confirmed their presence here. I never doubted for a second life exists elsewhere, but by OUR knowledge of physics, it is like a belief in a god, just based on faith.
Also, saying Hawking is smarter than me is a tad presumptuous don't you think? :lol:
Thats why I has a smiley face....I was joking a little...I see you around the board and I believe your a pretty intelligent guy yourself.

Your statement is correct, he is not confirming their presence is here, but he does acknowledge their ability to visit.

I think skepticism is good, I dont want to come across as someone who thinks he knows the definitive truth...I do lean more towards 1 side of it, but Im a skeptic myself. I dont think the Philip Schneider should be ignored, his life and the way he died is rather unusual.

I also acknowledge that the government has major black ops projects and that we are about 50 years ahead in technology than they lead the public to believe.

Last edited:

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree that the odds are greater that there is life elsewhere, no doubt in my mind. However, the issue is would they be close enough to come here? That is where I have trouble wrapping my head around it.

Reactions: ax1
MK9

MK9

Awards
  • Established
I agree that the odds are greater that there is life elsewhere, no doubt in my mind. However, the issue is would they be close enough to come here? That is where I have trouble wrapping my head around it.
There are so many strange things on earth e.g. ancient cave paintings, or paintings on rocks and ancient artifacts that point to something along the lines of:
1. Visitations
2. Shared knowledge of other planets by visitors

This is all I know based on what I have read and seen on television programs.

Everything now days that is "ufo" related I dismiss as a government project, in fact you wanna see some cool space stations and the world famous triangle "ufo" captured on some night vision :) link below

YouTube - Secret Space Fleet - Antigravity - SUPPORT Gary Mckinnon with Ed Grimsley 2009 HD Delta rev

Check out Gary Mckinon, the gentleman from the Uk who accessed US computers and read some documents.. I would hardly call what he did a hack cause first off the government is running there top secret super secure computer network on Windows? :think:
Anyways, besides the obvious contracts they must have with Microsoft, he got access, read some docs, looked at some pics, and they plastered the hot buzzword "hacker" on him..
I am digressing just a wee bit, but he read some good info, I really hope he is not extradited to the US.

YOU can find more about he english bloke on the related lists to the right of the video playing.. You will see it.
Enjoy
MK9

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can't believe I just read this whole thread.

No, not because of the subject matter, but because in general, I don't read. Every time I read, I get a headache, lose focus, and collapse onto the floor grabbing my butt.

....or maybe that's what "I" want you to believe... :nutkick:

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There are so many strange things on earth e.g. ancient cave paintings, or paintings on rocks and ancient artifacts that point to something along the lines of:
1. Visitations
2. Shared knowledge of other planets by visitors

This is all I know based on what I have read and seen on television programs.

Everything now days that is "ufo" related I dismiss as a government project, in fact you wanna see some cool space stations and the world famous triangle "ufo" captured on some night vision :) link below

YouTube - Secret Space Fleet - Antigravity - SUPPORT Gary Mckinnon with Ed Grimsley 2009 HD Delta rev

Check out Gary Mckinon, the gentleman from the Uk who accessed US computers and read some documents.. I would hardly call what he did a hack cause first off the government is running there top secret super secure computer network on Windows? :think:
Anyways, besides the obvious contracts they must have with Microsoft, he got access, read some docs, looked at some pics, and they plastered the hot buzzword "hacker" on him..
I am digressing just a wee bit, but he read some good info, I really hope he is not extradited to the US.

YOU can find more about he english bloke on the related lists to the right of the video playing.. You will see it.
Enjoy
MK9
As an art history teacher myself, the prehistoric and ancient reference to their "gods" is very peculiar. The later stuff (renaissance, etc..) is easily explainable as a christian god reference.

MK9

MK9

Awards
  • Established
As an art history teacher myself, the prehistoric and ancient reference to their "gods" is very peculiar. The later stuff (renaissance, etc..) is easily explainable as a christian god reference.

I find it interesting as well, including the hieroglyphs, and also some of the bas relief for a piece of art depicting a planet that was not found until the 19th or 20th century.. I will have to dig for that and it was mind blowing.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I find it interesting as well, including the hieroglyphs, and also some of the bas relief for a piece of art depicting a planet that was not found until the 19th or 20th century.. I will have to dig for that and it was mind blowing.
Are you refering to the Sumerian reliefs?

MK9

MK9

Awards
  • Established
That sounds like it could be it, and as I am thinking about it I don't remember anything Egyptian about the relief. I am going to search for that term and see if it comes up, I remember distinctly that it had planets.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That sounds like it could be it, and as I am thinking about it I don't remember anything Egyptian about the relief. I am going to search for that term and see if it comes up, I remember distinctly that it had planets.
There is one that specifically relates to planets, however it is alway up to interpretation. One thing for many to remember, is that many of the ancients had a very advanced astronomical knowledge. Most knew the world was round and rotated around the sun. Also, knew about the procession of the earth. Don't know o that means aliens or just no external entertainment to take their attention away from the night sky.