Pheradrol Anyone?

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am not running solo so i'm not sure how good a log would be for that purpose. If people want I could

kingivan

Awards
what is the reading on it is it the same pheraplex

Basso

Basso

Awards
  • Established
I am not running solo so i'm not sure how good a log would be for that purpose. If people want I could
What are you running it with? I'd be interested in seeing it run with a GL product like Mtrn or Zol.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
got mine too. thinking of doing 2 caps a day/1cap revenge.

KRUPS

KRUPS

Awards
What are you running it with? I'd be interested in seeing it run with a GL product like Mtrn or Zol.
My friend is going to be running it with mega-trn once the pheradrol arrives... I'll see if he wants to post a log.

kingivan

Awards
i can t wait to start my cycle 20/20/30/30 on pheradrol and sdding some superdrol 20/20 and maybe trying somecellmass from bns not sure what would be a cheap alternative for a pct. can someone let me know if this bulking routing sounds rite

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
hey krupps why you gonna spend the extra dough on trn instead of the gen superdrol at $17.00. is the trn a better stack than sd?

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
hey krupps why you gonna spend the extra dough on trn instead of the gen superdrol at $17.00. is the trn a better stack than superdrol?

Well the sdrol is also a 17aa methly while the trn alot of people recommend against or don't like to stack two methlys for health issues. I have all of the above and am stopping the drol now that the phera is here

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Basso I am on a BIG stack right now and one of the main reasons I don't know how good a log would be with the pheradrol would be because I have been pinning 1-t cyp for a little over 2.5 weeks and by the time the phera starts kicking so will the cyp so I'm not sure If progress would be accurate.

Basso

Basso

Awards
  • Established
hey krupps why you gonna spend the extra dough on trn instead of the gen superdrol at $17.00. is the trn a better stack than superdrol?
I think trn would be way better to stack rather then SD, I wouldn't even consider that stack.

kingivan

Awards
but wouldnt sd be the best choice to stack with to give it that finishing touch

Basso

Basso

Awards
  • Established
Basso I am on a BIG stack right now and one of the main reasons I don't know how good a log would be with the pheradrol would be because I have been pinning 1-t cyp for a little over 2.5 weeks and by the time the phera starts kicking so will the cyp so I'm not sure If progress would be accurate.
Oh, ok keep doing your thing, sounds like it will be very interesting though, but your right probably not a very uesful log.

Basso

Basso

Awards
  • Established
but wouldnt superdrol be the best choice to stack with to give it that finishing touch
That depends on your goals, SD sides are bad enough by itself I don't like the idea of stacking it with anything. I would think Mtrn or Zol would be a better choice, you could run either of those throughout also.

kingivan

Awards
what do you think of using cell mass from bsn with my stack

joe dax

Awards
running two methly's together is not wise, liver stress overload!!

Basso

Basso

Awards
  • Established
You can use a creatine product throughout but during PCT especially.
JoeDax, I agree unseen damage could be great, but with SD you get the visible damage also (at least a lot of folks do). These products work so good on their own I don't see why you'd want to stack them. I prefer to maybe get a lb or 2 less and live longer.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'd recommend running the Pheradrol with TRN/ZOL. SD and PP good for mass but TRN just overloads with strength and raw power. and Pheradrol is great all around.
Except for the bloat. Zol cuts you up so well though.
It's perfect.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Got my bottle on Monday. very professional, clean bottle.
thanks NP!

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
what do you think of using cell mass from bsn with my stack

IMO i would wait and use creatine for PCT your are going to need something to help keep strength and size after you come off the pheradrol and creatine is a great helper I used it in my last PCT very successfully.

joe dax

Awards
You can use a creatine product throughout but during post cycle therapy especially.
JoeDax, I agree unseen damage could be great, but with superdrol you get the visible damage also (at least a lot of folks do). These products work so good on their own I don't see why you'd want to stack them. I prefer to maybe get a lb or 2 less and live longer.
i'm not into SD anyway, i used it for 2 1/2 weeks and stopped cause it was too intense with the headaches, thirst, pumps etc

i prefer pp anyday stacked with x-mass for mass gains (not much bloat as diet was in check) and using zol/trn as a cutting agent

kingivan

Awards
just got mine in the snail mail its purttttttttyyyyyy

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Mine is coming.

Dosage recommendations anyone?

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
cycle history, age, weight, cutting or bulking? need a little more info so i can answer better.
Sorry - and I know better.

Cycle history: Several PH cycles, none in last 9 months.
Weight: 187; Weight 5'10"
Cutting.

doodle

doodle

Awards

Cutting.
im around 200lbs and my typical cycle looks like 20,20,30,30. and as far as orals go, its relatively mild as far as sides for me.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Cutting.

For cutting you could go with 20mg 4 weeks imo when cutting i can get away with a lower dose as I am using the anabolics mainly for strength and to retain lean body mass while in a calorie deficit.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thank you - I appreciate your willingness to help.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
For cutting you could go with 20mg 4 weeks imo when cutting i can get away with a lower dose as I am using the anabolics mainly for strength and to retain lean body mass while in a calorie deficit.
Indeed. Low dose experimentation is what I'm starting to dive into for strength purposes.

Just grabbed up my Bottles 2 Day!!

Hoooooooooooooooorah.
:good:

kingivan

Awards
mixedup i have question i am trying to get myself back in shape i once powerlifted for 2or 3 years then stopped i was really strong and body well proportioned. my problem is that all i know is that to go heavy until i cant no more but know i want to gian the mass but cut the fat down and if you do go a suggestion be specific plz every little info helps:good:

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
mixedup i have question i am trying to get myself back in shape i once powerlifted for 2or 3 years then stopped i was really strong and body well proportioned. my problem is that all i know is that to go heavy until i cant no more but know i want to gian the mass but cut the fat down and if you do go a suggestion be specific plz every little info helps:good:
Google the MAX-OT work out. You will have more mass than you know what to do with coupled with Pheradrol.

kingivan

Awards
hey gotripped you are my new to go to man that is some good stuff i will get back have you tried it

UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established
Got mine a day earlier than Fed-Ex expected. Thanks Sam and Crew! :thumbsup:

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hey gotripped you are my new to go to man that is some good stuff i will get back have you tried it
Let's just say I was on a 20/20/20/30 of Superdrol and I went from 150 to 195. Problem is I worked out my upper body too much and not my lower which would contain more mass than my upper. Also, I had to do firefighter training afterwards which made me lose weight due to lack of calories and 12 hrs in a firesuit.

But It works, quickly and efficiently.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am on a max ot work out program right now and loving it as far as cutting fat extra cardio and go at under 40% vo2 max to ensure fat burning instead of muscle burning. just to give you an idea of how much I like the max ot i'm on day 21 and my bench is up 25lbs and my arms my hardest part to grow have gone up 1/4 inch

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Nope, still on vacation :D

Latest update: A bottle was sent to SRCS for testing and they have received it. They are gathering the required standard to begin testing...plus the holiday may have delayed things slightly. I am hoping to hear back from them early part of next week with the results. This is top priority on my endless to-do list...so not to worry gentlemen, once I receive the analysis report you will be among the first to find out the results.

Now if you will excuse me...back to the beach :cheers:

kingivan

Awards
has anyone started the cycle wit pheradrol yet aND IF YES TELL MEE. WHAT ARE YOU RUNNING IT WITH AND ARE YOU FEELING ANY GOOD PUMPS OFFOF IT:djparty: :djparty: :djparty:

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
has anyone started the cycle wit pheradrol yet aND IF YES TELL MEE. WHAT ARE YOU RUNNING IT WITH AND ARE YOU FEELING ANY GOOD PUMPS OFFOF IT:djparty: :djparty: :djparty:
I'm running mine in September, currently doing another phera* cycle