Pheradrol Anyone?

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I placed my order as well. Any estimate on when it's going to get shipped??

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I placed my order as well. Any estimate on when it's going to get shipped??
It is due to arrive around Wed and we are efforting to have all the presale orders shipped out by Friday evening.

UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established
Sorry for the late reply...missed this post.

The price will go up to $19.95 after it arrives.
Still a great price for a 90ct bottle of Phera-Plex. Might have to pick up some more of this. :D

TiTanUp

TiTanUp

Awards
  • Established
Cool I might as well order now and save a few bucks. Thanks Sam.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i hope i wasnt burnt for my money

that's not something you have to worry about with nutraplanet they are the best. You do know it's a presale right? Sam isn't getting it in till later this week so we should start receiving sometime next week.

kingivan

Awards
i hope there goo on there woprd i am lookig to start asap but i am a little kid on christmas waiting for my gift

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
i hope there goo on there woprd i am lookig to start asap but i am a little kid on christmas waiting for my gift
You can absolutely trust Nutraplanet. If there is a hitch, it will be something out of their control. This is a pre-sale (meaning the product hasn't even been delivered to them yet). Once they get it, they'll service their orders ASAP.

joe dax

Awards
You can absolutely trust Nutraplanet. If there is a hitch, it will be something out of their control. This is a pre-sale (meaning the product hasn't even been delivered to them yet). Once they get it, they'll service their orders ASAP.
that's so true

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
one of the first to spot this steal,june 9th. my question is will there be enough left when payday rolls around in 2 weeks, to buy 2 more or is your supply going to be limited/dont mind the few extra bucks.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
one of the first to spot this steal,june 9th. my question is will there be enough left when payday rolls around in 2 weeks, to buy 2 more or is your supply going to be limited/dont mind the few extra bucks.
Hmmm...not exactly sure. I will have a better idea in the next couple days.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The order was shipped DHL and was supposed to arrive yesterday or today. We are currently looking into it and filing a trace to find out where exactly it is in transit. More details soon...

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
OK, sorry for the late update...finally got the word and DHL got delayed (just our luck) but everything is straightened out and just tracked the package and it is due to arrive tomorrow, so get it while you can at the discounted price because when it arrives tomorrow, prices are going up :D

Thanks to all for your amazing patience, your understanding and support is always first class...props to our customers :cheers:

Basso

Basso

Awards
  • Established
Outstanding, understand this was out of your control but thanks for keeping us abreast of the situation!:thumbsup:

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
They are shipping out as we speak...not sure if they will all get out today but we are full force pushing to get them done.

Time to switch to slave driver mode :whip:

raider1

raider1

Awards
Just got the email saying my order is processing ... yes ..way to go Stryder ... how much do you think this will price out now that is in stock ??

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Also, overnighting a sample to SRCS for expedited testing so we should have results sometime next week :)

Last edited:
UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established
They are shipping out as we speak...not sure if they will all get out today but we are full force pushing to get them done.

Time to switch to slave driver mode :whip:
Go Stryder Go! :D :thumbsup:

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Gym Membership : 52$ A Month
Wrist Wraps, Gloves, Belt : 32$
Shorts, Old Gold's Gym Shirt, Shoes : 38$
1 Bottle Pheradrol : 14.95$ at Nutraplanet.com
Having People in the Gym ask if you were a College Powerlifter : Priceless...

I-Vtec

Awards
oh phuk yes, if they are shipping now i hope it arrives monday ( im hoping mine goes out :) )

UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established
Processed: 11:40 am
Shipped: 1:50pm

Sam, YOU DA MAN! :D :thumbsup:

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
OH yeah just got my shipped email sam is the Man

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Gym Membership : 52$ A Month
Wrist Wraps, Gloves, Belt : 32$
Shorts, Old Gold's Gym Shirt, Shoes : 38$
1 Bottle Pheradrol : 14.95$ at Nutraplanet.com
Having People in the Gym ask if you were a College Powerlifter : Priceless...
:goodpost:

raider1

raider1

Awards
man at 19.95 , the ones left in stock will go quick... come on payday

munstah

Awards
ooohhh perfect.. order 1 a couple weeks ago.. got up at 4am this mornining to order 2 more before the price went up!!

nutraplanet = the truth
hands down:bb:

rocknroll

Awards
Nutraplanet is...pardon the pun... out of this world! :p

Thx Sam! Like everyone else...processed then shipped within hours.

skull

skull

Awards
  • Established
just wondering when we might see the test results for pheradrol?--- can anyone who got a bottle already read what the ing"s are?

kingivan

Awards
just got my email and hopefully everything will be here soon its christmas in july all hail nutraplanet:bow28: :bow28:

I-Vtec

Awards
woo ****in hoo. the ebauty of living in SC my phera arrived today. i just downed the first dose :jaw:

its good to be back :good:

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
woo ****in hoo. the ebauty of living in SC my phera arrived today. i just downed the first dose :jaw:

its good to be back :good:

Mine is here too but i havt to wait till tomorrow as I already took my daily doses of the pre phera stack this morning lol.

Jaxxx

Jaxxx

Board Supporter
Awards
Here as well...

Good looking bottle, Melting Point-esque...

:D

Basso

Basso

Awards
  • Established
woo ****in hoo. the ebauty of living in SC my phera arrived today. i just downed the first dose its good to be back
Are you doing a log? I'm going to keep mine on ice till Oct I think.