Phenibut

Brandinooooo

Well-known member
Anyone have experience with it? I've known about it for a while and am considering purchasing some for relaxing after work. One of my friends was an avid user of it and said after a while of daily use, addiction and withdrawals are very real which is kinda off-putting.

Thoughts?
 
I've been using phenibut off and on a lot over the last 6+ months. I don't notice any withdrawal or tolerance when used every day for up to a few weeks. However, I never take more than 500 mg/day and usually just take 250 mg. That low of a dose is enough to provide anti-anxiety/relaxing effects without any of the euphoric/mood-boosting effects that often result in people escalating the dose to chase that high. It's also worth noting that my lack of withdrawal effects could be masked or blunted by me taking l-theanine whenever I decide to stop taking phenibut.
 
I love having this stuff on hand for a good sleep or to address anxiety

I never take this on a regular basis (maybe once or twice every fortnight) so no withdrawal issues
 
What forms of Phenibut are you guys taking / liking in here? I was about to order some bulk Phenibut HCL and wanted to know people's opinions on this, or other options. TIA
 
What forms of Phenibut are you guys taking / liking in here? I was about to order some bulk Phenibut HCL and wanted to know people's opinions on this, or other options. TIA

I've only used Phenibut HCL from Primaforce and ND (liked results from ND more).
 
Ive used SNS phenibutXT many times .. and yes you are suppose to cycle it .. I do 3days on 1 day off ..or 3-2

Amazing supplement, I use it before going to bed, have stacked it with low melatonin and worked pretty good
 
Yeah just make sure you don't take it continually. I've been down that road. No fun getting off of it.
 
Just read into that a bit, sounds awesome and it's dirty cheap. Think I'll give it a spin

I need to read into it more. I've read that the peptide is only stable for 15min once reconstituted. This could mean that if a vial costs $20, it's basically $20 per single use? Maybe I'm wrong though, still need to research.
 
I need to read into it more. I've read that the peptide is only stable for 15min once reconstituted. This could mean that if a vial costs $20, it's basically $20 per single use? Maybe I'm wrong though, still need to research.
So break the vial. Also it's maybe only stable in water for that period of time. Might be more stable in another liquid. Does it need to be pinned? If not there's alcohol, DMSO, and a variety of others you can easly get. I'll keep looking too.
 
So break the vial. Also it's maybe only stable in water for that period of time. Might be more stable in another liquid. Does it need to be pinned? If not there's alcohol, DMSO, and a variety of others you can easly get. I'll keep looking too.

You could also constitute it into Propylene Glycol. More stable than water usually.
 
PG can be injected? Hrm, then you'd need to filter it as well. Big issues with sterility on top of that. And filtering would likely destroy the peptide fragments.

Yeah, PG is one of the main IM/IV serums used in hospitals for non-water soluble compounds. All you'd have to do is sterilize it and filter it. Then constitute the peptide. Then your good to go!
 
Yeah, PG is one of the main IM/IV serums used in hospitals for non-water soluble compounds. All you'd have to do is sterilize it and filter it. Then constitute the peptide. Then your good to go!
This is good to know. How do you sterilize it? Just heat?
 
This is good to know. How do you sterilize it? Just heat?

Just take a big pot, fill it halfway with water. Then take a pyrex bowl or something else that will fit in it and not float. Put the PG inside the pyrex bowl and heat the water to boiling. Basically a double boiler. Once the PG has boiled for 10 or so minutes, pour it in a sterile bottle.
 
Just take a big pot, fill it halfway with water. Then take a pyrex bowl or something else that will fit in it and not float. Put the PG inside the pyrex bowl and heat the water to boiling. Basically a double boiler. Once the PG has boiled for 10 or so minutes, pour it in a sterile bottle.
Word!
 
Anything else you can suggest cycling it off and on with?

Kava Kava is a decent alternative. Not as strong as phenibut but feels similar (relaxing and slight mood boost). It also works on Gaba (and to a minor extent dopamine/norepinephrine) but supposedly has a reverse tolerance effect. Never took it long enough to see if that's true or not. I haven't tried making a drink from any of the powders (which I've read are the best way to take it) but have tried a few brands of capsules. Gaia seemed to be the best.
 
Just take a big pot, fill it halfway with water. Then take a pyrex bowl or something else that will fit in it and not float. Put the PG inside the pyrex bowl and heat the water to boiling. Basically a double boiler. Once the PG has boiled for 10 or so minutes, pour it in a sterile bottle.

Once the PG has been sterilized, filtered and cooled, can it be used to reconstitute the DSIP within its own vial? I definitely don't want to be breaking vials or exposing the contents.
 
Kava Kava is a decent alternative. Not as strong as phenibut but feels similar (relaxing and slight mood boost). It also works on Gaba (and to a minor extent dopamine/norepinephrine) but supposedly has a reverse tolerance effect. Never took it long enough to see if that's true or not. I haven't tried making a drink from any of the powders (which I've read are the best way to take it) but have tried a few brands of capsules. Gaia seemed to be the best.

Thanks. I've heard it's getting banned soon though (or maybe I'm thinking of something else that starts with a K). Right now I use Mary Jane at night to kill all anxiety / stress from my day, and it helps with appetite post workout, but I want to cut all that out soon. I gave up drinking 2 months ago too, my ex was an alcoholic and completely turned me off drinking.
 
Thanks. I've heard it's getting banned soon though (or maybe I'm thinking of something else that starts with a K). Right now I use Mary Jane at night to kill all anxiety / stress from my day, and it helps with appetite post workout, but I want to cut all that out soon. I gave up drinking 2 months ago too, my ex was an alcoholic and completely turned me off drinking.

You're probably thinking about Kratom. It's too bad that's getting banned. Always wanted to try it.
 
Kava Kava is a decent alternative. Not as strong as phenibut but feels similar (relaxing and slight mood boost). It also works on Gaba (and to a minor extent dopamine/norepinephrine) but supposedly has a reverse tolerance effect. Never took it long enough to see if that's true or not. I haven't tried making a drink from any of the powders (which I've read are the best way to take it) but have tried a few brands of capsules. Gaia seemed to be the best.
Gaia is awesome. But $$.
 
Does anyone in here remember Neurobalance (by IBE), that old altered liquid Phenibut product that was taken off the market due to it's similarity to GHB? I remember taking a big dose one night before bed and not waking up at all until 4PM the next evening :O
 
Does anyone in here remember Neurobalance (by IBE), that old altered liquid Phenibut product that was taken off the market due to it's similarity to GHB? I remember taking a big dose one night before bed and not waking up at all until 4PM the next evening :O

Yeah I do. It was GABA and Phenibut. I don't remember the dosage though.
 
Awesome! You guys can thank me for this. It's cause I dropped a bunch of loot thinking it'd be gone soon. I liken this to my effect on grocery lines. If I get on a line, they need to do a price check and it slows down. If I lose a tool and buy a replacement I find the original, but not if I don't buy it. You see i apparently have an effect on the objective universe when it comes to these things.
 
Didn't read all 5 pages so this may have been brought up already, but I recently discovered Etizolam. It will not show up on a drug test and is as powerful, calming and euphoric as xanax.
 
Didn't read all 5 pages so this may have been brought up already, but I recently discovered Etizolam. It will not show up on a drug test and is as powerful, calming and euphoric as xanax.


I had a long love/hate relationship with Etizest. Its awesome but the black out potential is crazy. I was dosing upwards of 7-12 mg a day and wouldn't remember most of the day. Same dose of Xanax and I'd be fine all day.
 
Any benzo dosed high enough for me, and I'm not remembering much a whole lot. Luckily, my anxiety only troubles me at night so I don't mind forgetting bedtime, and on the cycle I've been on, all the Benadryl, Kava, Valerian and Melatonin aren't getting the job done..
 
Back
Top