Phenibut

Didn't read all 5 pages so this may have been brought up already, but I recently discovered Etizolam. It will not show up on a drug test and is as powerful, calming and euphoric as xanax.
Are you sure about the drug test bit? I'd be careful I believe it's a relative of Xanax. I did a quick lookup and it will show up on a benzo's only test under Triazolam with a typical cutoff of
2500ng/mL. It looks like a normal cup won't catch it. It oxidizes very fast so unlike xanys it'll leave the system quickly....But you better be damn sure you're not getting a comprehensive test before you make that assumption. Also the stuff is supposed to be hellishly addictive. Id be careful with it.
 
I had a long love/hate relationship with Etizest. Its awesome but the black out potential is crazy. I was dosing upwards of 7-12 mg a day and wouldn't remember most of the day. Same dose of Xanax and I'd be fine all day.
You have a hard time coming off of that? Crap 12mg of Xanax would kill me lol.
 
You know what? I should have stated that.... You're right. It won't come up in a typical 12-panel. Now, at LabCorp, all sorts of stuff comes up, so who knows when one is getting an extensive drug screen(ex: probation) they are ahead of the curve with grey market drugs.
 
Are you sure about the drug test bit? I'd be careful I believe it's a relative of Xanax. I did a quick lookup and it will show up on a benzo's only test under Triazolam with a typical cutoff of
2500ng/mL. It looks like a normal cup won't catch it. It oxidizes very fast so unlike xanys it'll leave the system quickly....But you better be damn sure you're not getting a comprehensive test before you make that assumption. Also the stuff is supposed to be hellishly addictive. Id be careful with it.

You know what? I should have stated that.... You're right. It won't come up in a typical 12-panel. Now, at LabCorp, all sorts of stuff comes up, so who knows when one is getting an extensive drug screen(ex: probation) they are ahead of the curve with grey market drugs.

Mg for mg, many say its superior, and MUCH less forgiving withdrawals.

Its a Thieno-diazepine. Benzo analog. It can pop hot for benzo's. I never did though and was tested once a week at the time. Dosage was high due to my tolerance at the time. And it is waaaay more forgiving withdrawal-wise than Xanax or Valium.
 
Yup ^ The only real negative I can think of with it is the shorter half-life of it. Especially since "most" of us aren't looking to use it recreationally.
 
I guess the short hair life kinds of leads to a lighter withdrawal. I was on Suboxone back in the day. That stuff was living hell to get off of, had a really really long half life.

I actually went back to Oxy and then stopped. Took Xanax first day or two and then lyrica for a week and was better. When I tried to stop the subs on thier own the withdrawal lasted like 20+ days and while it wasn't as ferocious as the pain meds it was constant.

And this mind you was me getting off of pain meds after a car accident and a few surgery's... Say two years of Oxy and Dilaudid and the doc put me on the butes for 6 months tapering it down. But I think it's got more to do with half life than addictive potential... At least for me.

How much longer you guys think the etiz will be around? Seems like it's been popular for some time now.
 
These days, who knows?. I thought Kratom was here to stay being a leaf, but today September 30th, after YEARS of accessibility, it became illegal to sell in the U.S.
 
These days, who knows?. I thought Kratom was here to stay being a leaf, but today September 30th, after YEARS of accessibility, it became illegal to sell in the U.S.
No! The DEA postponed the ban. Too many people wrote Congress and signed petitions and now they are reviewing. They say they'll do it anyways. Like a when not if kind of thing but who knows some times land duck Congress or presidents do cool stuff when people write them. Have you signed any petitions?? There is an active one on credo I think.
 
Naw, I just found out about it. I feel like it should be legal, but it's tricky. It's just as easy to abuse as Tramadol. I abused both back in the day, and I can tell you, wd's are severe and ugly, causing the same kinds of problems as opiates which work on the more popular receptors. However, it's natural, it has less side effects(constipation being the first of many that comes to mind), less abuse potential, its amazing as a means of tapering off opiates..... But if it is being used, than it is probably taking money out the hands of the most vile, soulless, greed-centered industry to ever exsist..... The Pharmaceutical Industry.
 
Naw, I just found out about it. I feel like it should be legal, but it's tricky. It's just as easy to abuse as Tramadol. I abused both back in the day, and I can tell you, wd's are severe and ugly, causing the same kinds of problems as opiates which work on the more popular receptors. However, it's natural, it has less side effects(constipation being the first of many that comes to mind), less abuse potential, its amazing as a means of tapering off opiates..... But if it is being used, than it is probably taking money out the hands of the most vile, soulless, greed-centered industry to ever exsist..... The Pharmaceutical Industry.
That was the first thought I had when I heard about the ban. Had to be pharma related. They petition the government on so many angles for so many bad reasons.
 
Nope. But we are talking about Grey market research chemicals. Who's to say if they run out of raws, they just substitute real clonazopam or diazepam, etc. Highly doubtful but still a small risk.
 
My doctor gave me buspar to try, but wow it made me so high/spaced out the first few days so I stopped it. Too bad, I read so many positive things about it
 
I first started taking Etizolam in 2012. There are so many benzo analogs that are grey area right now it would make your head spin lol. The moment they Schedule one, there's another to take it's place.
 
But, across the board, Etizzy seems to have the best reputation of most the benzo analogues. Some prefer it to Xanax.... I've been thinking about putting in an order.. This cycle I'm on is wrecking my sleep.
 
But, across the board, Etizzy seems to have the best reputation of most the benzo analogues. Some prefer it to Xanax.... I've been thinking about putting in an order.. This cycle I'm on is wrecking my sleep.

It's worth it if you don't go overboard. The dosage scale is the exact same as Xanax. ie 1mg of Etizolam = 1mg Xanax. Oh and I'd recommend Etizest brand or Etizest-1 or Etilaam MD.
 
Anyone here ever heard of or try Agomelatine?

It's a melatonin receptor agonist and has no discontinuation symptoms. Taken at night before bed, it strongly increases slow wave sleep. It's been approved for major depressive disorder too, so it must be really amazing for sleep quality.
 
It's worth it if you don't go overboard. The dosage scale is the exact same as Xanax. ie 1mg of Etizolam = 1mg Xanax. Oh and I'd recommend Etizest brand or Etizest-1 or Etilaam MD.
Yeah I grabbed one pack of blisters of each type. I got a hold of some dream and grow original kratom formula and it helps with sleep but didn't really pack the punch I thought it might. Will see how the etiz goes.
 
My doctor gave me buspar to try, but wow it made me so high/spaced out the first few days so I stopped it. Too bad, I read so many positive things about it

I've got a bottle of this my doctor gave me while on Tren. Well actually I had just finished Tren so I didn't need it anymore, plus I don't like the idea of long term anxiety medications even though it is not supposed to be addictive like benzos.

I was thinking of just using the bottle for fun, but read it only works once its built up in your system, and you can't really get high off it?

I've tried taking 4mg XR Xanax crushed up and didn't feel high either, I drank on it and it just seemed I got buzzed faster.
 
Yeah for me buspar made me just feel out of it at first. I never really used it more than a few days. Doctor said I should've kept using it and would've adjusted. I'm finding tianeptine perfect for me instead.
 
Back
Top