PH Cycle Help (Long Story With Lots Of Questions)

DubStrength

Awards
Hows it going guys. First post here. Not new to the forum entirely tho, I've glanced at the site from various google searches over the past year.

I'll start by saying that I've run two PH cycles, both of which I barely retained anything. My own fault. My diet wasn't constant on or off of it. This year was the first year I have been strictly dieting. I've been training hard since I was probably 14 years old. Now 21. And just started on a bulk diet. And just finished my first real cutting diet. Got to 160lbs at 8% body fat. Now currently sitting at 163lbs and still bulking and was looking to try my probably last PH cycle being that they were recently banned (I do have access to more but don't know If ill be doing it again, lets see how this goes).

Both cycles I never ran a SERM because I couldn't get my hands on anything/don't trust any site. (That's where you guys come in, but we will get to that)
First cycle I ran GoldStar Nutrition's "A-Bombs" and ran it with Lecheek Nutritions "Cycle Armor" and "AD-3 PCT" for my PCT and was taking some milk thistle during cycle and during pct. I got up to 190lbs and was enormous. I was training like crazy and eating anything in front of me. Most was water retention and again coming off I retained just about nothing. So at this point I hoped PH wasn't all just a bunch of bull but I doubted I did it correctly given the diet etc.

So I took 2 months off after my PCT and my "mentor" I guess you can call him said my levels would be okay to do another run. I was afraid but after some research it looked like thats what most people did.

My second cycle I ran GoldStar "Trenabolan" stacked with "E-Max" and same cycle armor, milk thistle and ad-3 pct. Retaining again practically nothing with a sloppy diet. And again no SERM..... during the coming months after pct I got itchy nipples etc. Didn't know what gyno felt like.. so I let it go. Now realizing I had gyno, I went to the doctors to confirm. Its extremely small. More so my right nipple then my left. Angrily I swore I'd never do it again, still feel like an idiot for wanting to again, but oh well. My doc wouldn't prescribe me anything and said surgery is the only option. Researching I see that he is wrong or at least I hope. Picked up the last bottle of FormaStanzol my friend had, before this crappy new revision. This one had formastane in it. Ran the whole bottle and noticed my gyno reduce, but it's still there.

My new cycle will be
2 Bottles of Finaflex 1-Andro at 4 pills a day.
Lecheck Nutrition Cycle Armor and some random Milk Thistle.
Lecheck Nutrition T-X3 for PCT.

Now on to the real questions.. WHERE THE HELL DO I GET CLOMID OR NOLVA!? I'm hearing I can reverse my gyno and also prevent me from getting more my next cycle. And I refuse to run anything unless I have something bullet proof. I was also considering running PES Erase Pro during PCT. And maybe the original PES Erase and run one pill or so a day during cycle. Perhaps that would combat estrogen enough to not effect my gyno? Although I don't see that reducing it I just need to make sure it at least never gets worse. And again I bought 2 new bottles of the Forma Stanzol V3, but the new ingredient is "CHAG" which I've been hearing very nasty stuff about. Some say its even useless for PCT. So I'll be returning those unfortunately. And I don't know what to do at this point. Looking for some direction here and last and final question before I even start... Can I actually keep the gains from these PH runs or will it mostly convert into fat? I've never seen before and after pics of some one with a good build from PH. So I'm a bit doubtful on the whole thing to say the least. Seems like a bunch of gym noobs who have trained for a year are the ones to give them a shot.

Thanks guys and sorry for the long jumbled info. Any info would be very helpful.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You can find a lot of good info on your questions at strong supplement shop. There a lot of research chems that you should be able to get your hands on a serm. Always have a serm in pct and the length of your cycle should be the same amount of time you take off. Gyno is no joke and its not something to play with and sometimes requires surgery. As far as keeping gain after a PH cycle it all depends on your pct and proper diet and training to whether how long your hold on to the gains.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
2 bottles of 1-andro wont require a serm

DubStrength

Awards
Why is that? And if that's the case why did I get a bit of gyno? Tho I heard later that that ghetto tren can have higher effects on gyno.

DubStrength

Awards
BUMP.

Anyone else can give advice/answer my questions? Also thought about running Nolva or Clomid (Found some in liquid form) Or possibly raloxifene during pct. Should I run any of these during cycle? Should I pair any of them together during pct or while on? How can I put a stop to estrogen rebound from doing all of these?