PEScience is bringing GenoFlex,
a Premium Joint Support Product to the market

Want to try it out?

We're looking to send samples to some lucky members here,
Just tell us why you want a premium joint product
or why we should pick you​

thewingnut13

Awards
Would love to try this! I have really bad shoulders and wrist. Been looking for something to help.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would love to jump on this but have SNS's new joint supplement on the way to give it a go.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
You should send me samples because my knees hate me for all the squats I put them through. I've tried SNS JS XT as well, and would love to compare ;)

baxtecal

baxtecal

Awards
  • Established
This looks interesting.. Especially coming from PES!

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
i always said you need a yellow colour label looks mad. i would love to give a joint product a go since i have been having some knee pain from using EP+ and Reduce xt together slight dry joints. but i am interested to try it out, even though I don't really buy or use joint support lol

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd like to request that my samples be sent to bdcc because his joints are going to be sore when I'm done paying to wax him...

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You should send me samples because because I'm a big fan of what PES is all about. I haven't had any good luck with joint supps. And my joints are terrible I have absolute wreck shoulders. In my right shoulder I have both a labrum and rotator cuff tear and a build up of cartilage, multiple dislocations. In my lift i broke make collar bone when i separate my ac joint and a torn labrum. Also recently i have been having arthritis like pains in my hands, so i went to the doctor and he told me that it his arthritis caused by the systematic inflammation from my shoulder injuries. would really try this and see how it helps with my injuries.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I'd like to request that my samples be sent to bdcc because his joints are going to be sore when I'm done paying to wax him...
Lol I hope at leaat a few of us get that reference

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Before I throw my name in the hat. Will this help with stiffness from back surgery? Sometimes if I bend over too much or for too long I have pain straightening back out.

mattierocks

mattierocks

Awards
  • Established
I would love to have some of this product in particular for several reasons. I hurt my shoulder benching a while back and it still nags occasionally, My back is constantly barking at me, and since I've gotten to lifting increasingly heavier weights than in the past, certain spots like my wrists and knees sometimes complain.

But, despite my bitching, I still get to the gym! I'd just love to try a joint support supp from a company with a good reputation for quality. Thanks for the opportunity!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Interesting. Will this help my jackers cramp?

superman2113

superman2113

Awards
  • Established
I'm very interested in some joint support because I'm going to be dieting down to around 8% body fat and using some epiandro. So your product would help keep me from getting dry joints. As I already get some soreness in my wrist when I lift heavy as well as my knees when I squat. So I have a feeling this product would help me push my training even further.

cubs1987

cubs1987

Awards
  • Established
Subbed! Wow I will love this. Have had constant shoulder issues and hopefully this can help as I get ready for upcoming comps

deicide

deicide

Awards
ROFL :laughing::laughing:

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I've been wanting PEScience to take a crack at this for years.
I wasn't sure it would ever come to fruition, but here we are :)

My shoulders will be happy to have PEScience on their side I'm thinking

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, well, well! This has been asked about so many times over the years. Many will be pleased with this release.

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
i would like something like this.

an All in one, GDA, Liver Support, Joint Support product :)

Liver Support
Glucose Disposal Agent
Joint Support
Skin Health

Tauroursodeoxycholic acid (TUDCA)
2000mg L-Carnitine-L-Tartrate (CarniPure)
750mg Agmatine Sulfate (Agmapure)
500mg NA-R-ALA
2500mg Cissus Quadrangularis
Symplocos Racemosa Extract (Lodhra Bark)
250mg Mucuna pruriens (DopaDex)
2000mg L-Taurine

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i would like something like this.

an All in one, GDA, Liver Support, Joint Support product :)

Liver Support
Glucose Disposal Agent
Joint Support
Skin Health

Tauroursodeoxycholic acid (TUDCA)
2000mg L-Carnitine-L-Tartrate (CarniPure)
750mg Agmatine Sulfate (Agmapure)
500mg NA-R-ALA
2500mg Cissus Quadrangularis
Symplocos Racemosa Extract (Lodhra Bark)
250mg Mucuna pruriens (DopaDex)
2000mg L-Taurine
This sounds expensive.

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
which is why it will never be made :) and i can keep dreaming lol

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yesterday, I started Mike Tuscherer's most recent edition of project momentum. I went straight from my high bar stance to my low bar stance and i want to see if this will keep my hips feelin good. They're already crankier than usual today.

Edit: oh yeah. We squat 4x a week.

Edit 2: I've used achilles, bulk cissus, orange oximega, orange triad in the past. Achilles is my go to joint support when it's time to prep for a meet. I use Bulk cissus whenever something flares up.

ahawk01

ahawk01

Banned
Awards
Wow. I'm 41 years old, and certainly have more issues than when I was young. I have shoulder pain especially when I do heavy chest I will have pain in it for days after. This stems from a shoulder separation I suffered 12 years ago when I was in the military. I've tried quite a few joint supplements. PES is a company I trust. I would absolutely love to try this!

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
You should gimme em joint pills because im 6 days into a dymethazine cycle, and from previous experience, my already bad joints get pretty bad around weeks 3+ and I'm already logging my cycle, so i could review this product while im at it!

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm 37 years old. I've been battling joint issues for the past 3 years and have yet to find anything that can significantly reduce those issues. Believe me, I've tried a lot of different things for long periods of time. I'm going to begin a cycle very soon. I would gladly sub out my current JS for this based upon PES's reputation of delivering the goods. As always, I would provide a fair and unbiased review on the experience. Thank you.

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
I wasn't going to enter, because I don't use joint support atm, but it's PES....Too hard to pass up on.

I should be chosen because I'm a big PES supporter who has tried every single product, most of them extensively, and almost every single flavour as well, and need to try this just to continue that tradition if nothing else.

I've never used anything outside of Glucosamine, Chondroitin and MSM, but I'm interested to see if this product can get rid of my elbow stiffness/pains. My shoulders get sore often from lifting at work as well, so if this product can ease those two things, it may become a staple for me.

Last edited:

josun

Awards
  • Established
God dame bro your all messed up. Im gonna vote for you lol

muskate

muskate

Awards
A joint supplement is similar to a multivitamin. It's a great foundation supplementation that a lot of people over look for the more flashy products like pre-workouts.

I take a joint supplement every day and am always looking for trying new products. I would consider switching if I like the product.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd love to give this a try. I usually use super cissus anytime I have joint pain flare up from training, but I'm always looking for something better.

I don't use joint support products year round, but I almost always need them when my training ramps up for competition. (Which it will be in 2 weeks)

I have a knee injury from the military that flares up semi-regularly with lifting, and especially with my job (I work in warehousing) and I also have a disc injury at my L5-S1 that I've rehabilitated. I'm not sure if this can be of any help for the lower back (which hasnt been much of a problem recently anyway) but if it can I'd be even more interested.

Zoomie33240

Zoomie33240

Awards
  • Established
This is awesome! Everything from PES is solid. I would love to give this a try to see how it could improve my joint health through military training and bodybuilding. My joints are nearly always aching from continuous military combatives/ training a d bodybuilding on top of that is a tough challenge.

Also, I have a twin brother that is in the military as well (and is a bodybuilder) and we were born pre mature with weak soft tissues; so I would love to find a great joint supplement (especially from PES that we both use consistently, especially ABE and alphamine) to be able to help him as well! Thanks! I will be trying this no matter what more than likely =).

Previous joint supps:

Animal Flex
Fish oil and glucosamine
Osteo Bi -Flex

Notable issues: 3 shoulder sugeries and an ACL surgery. Needless to say joint issues are a major problem on the daily.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you are applying to try GenoFlex, it is worth outlining what other joint products you have used (if any) and what joint problems you are suffering with. :)

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you are applying to try GenoFlex, it is worth outlining what other joint products you have used (if any) and what joint problems you are suffering with. :)
I'm 37 years old. I've been battling joint issues for the past 3 years and have yet to find anything that can significantly reduce those issues. Believe me, I've tried a lot of different things for long periods of time. I'm going to begin a cycle very soon. I would gladly sub out my current JS for this based upon PES's reputation of delivering the goods. As always, I would provide a fair and unbiased review on the experience. Thank you.
Previous Supplements:
Super Cissus
Cissus XT
Joint Support XT
Achilles
Osteo Bi-Flex
Oximega
Orange Triad
Issues: Shoulder and knee bursitis(inflammation) and stiffness
I am 21/2 years post surgery for full ACL rupture and cartilage tear. Knee is great but gets very stiff and sometimes inflamed.
Tennis elbow (both arms). Likely comes from pushing through shoulder inflammation and letting form degrade on pressing movements.
EDIT: Many of the above Supps do provide some relief but I'm really looking for something on another level to help these nagging aches and injuries heal completely.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I would love to see if this surpasses the new Scivation joint Supplement which will be released soon. I got a chance to beta-test it and went from not being able to hold a bar on my back to squatting 315 without pain. I am curious how long it will take the effects to kick in, and if there is any side effects after you are done with the sample or bottle of the product. Some joint products leave sides where the effects come back very quickly after use is done with.

have tried:
Animal Flex
USP Labs SuperCisuss
Bulk Cissus
Bulk Elastamine
Scivation Joint Product

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
id like to try it, I am taking all of your supps so I can test the stack-ability lol ahahah anyway I have an artificial shoulder and suffering often of pains, it would be nice to test it and see what this can do, I am using animal flex atm.

also I am the only UK guy which paid 153£ to have the proteins released at customs border.... only for that reason you should award me as most dedicated PES customer..... Driven2lift lol

touchless21

Awards
  • Established
I'd be honored to try this. Especially to see if it helps my shoulder issue.

A few weeks ago, my shoulder started acting up after a heavy shoulder workout. I rested for 4 days, did a chest workout and it was still acting up.

I then rested for a week. Got back in the gym. The shoulder still acted up after getting back in the gym but I could still feel it not being the same.

I'd like to see if Genoflex could help a brother out.

Thanks guys.

I've used
bulk cissus powder
USPLabs Super Cissus
Fish oil/Orange Triad
Also new Erase Pro non-plus

Anadipidy

Awards
I'd love to give it a shot & provide some feedback on this sounds like some serious advancement in the joint supplements department & I can't wait to read (or write) the review logs!

My knees usually holdup fairly good, but its my elbows, wrist & ankles that can really use some support right now I'm going through a cycle of magnamass v2 which is 25 mg halodol, 15 mg epistane, & 5 mg methylstenbolone (msten) per cap, and just started these three very dry compound ph's.

My joints are suffering I've been looking into various joint supps & whatnot, but would absolutely love to test something cutting edge! Thanks & cheers to whoever's picked! :)

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
Well i would deffo like to try it! im comming back from a leg injury. And im starting all over with light weights and i think i would help a lot with my acking joints atm... Got a real workout done today.. Next couple of days is gonna be painful hehehe... Only joint supp i tried once was Joint Force

cubs1987

cubs1987

Awards
  • Established
Subbed! Wow I will love this. Have had constant shoulder issues and hopefully this can help as I get ready for upcoming comps
To support my sample app: I've taken Joint Force by Epharm (liked it), Cissus, and Joint Support XT. Nothing has really helped as much as Joint Force, so hoping this becomes a staple

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks like we have many possible samplers who could benefit from this product. Good deal. :)

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh wow, would really love to give this a shot. After four knee surgeries taking most cartilage in my knees and a labrum tear giving me four anchors in my shoulder I'm always looking for something that can help!

Hootie

Hootie

Awards
  • Established
Big PES guy here - "Alphamine AA charter member," also love HV, Norco, AE, etc. If brand loyalty counts I should get mucho samples!

And of course I have multiple joint issues commensurate with a 52 year old trying to be 18. Always on fish oil; been through bulk cissus, Super Cissus, Orange Triad, Flexible, Joyful Joints among others, with varying degrees of relief. Getting ready for an arimistane run, need this...

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Some solid entries so far!

Great so see so many willing even without profile hints (yet)

People know to expect good things from PEScience

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea, they haven't disappointed me yet so no reason to expect they would here*

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Some solid entries so far!

Great so see so many willing even without profile hints (yet)

People know to expect good things from PEScience
Always... Always good things..... can't say the same about shipping lol :p

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can't wait for this one...not that I don't feel the same way about every PEScience release. :)

Looking forward to some feedback.