PEScience Select Protein Bars Promo

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dang, maybe I should have applied lmao!

I have been mixing the PBH P4Os with Powerful Overnight oats. I mentioned it in another thread, comes out to like 40g protein when using 1/2 cup fairlife milk!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

I have been mixing the PBH P4Os with Powerful Overnight oats. I mentioned it in another thread, comes out to like 40g protein when using 1/2 cup fairlife milk!
Sounds Good!!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Never hurts to throw your name in the hat bro! I'll have to try this overnight oats idea. Jam packed protein breakfast right there.
Awesome promo, congrats guys!
Thanks for entering brother. Always love giving out goods to the AM members. :)

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
I received mine ill be home to take pictures for you guys tonight ! Thanks and I'll crush a few bars so I can review them !!

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
I can't upload the pictures for some reason??

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Quite the score!!

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
Thanks I was having issues with AM I got the new iPhone and the keyboard function is too large to access the pictures area I guess AM hasn't upgraded their settings yet.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks I was having issues with AM I got the new iPhone and the keyboard function is too large to access the pictures area I guess AM hasn't upgraded their settings yet.
For a long time I had to do the chrome website view on my phone to download pics on here. Love how easy it is now for me to throw up pics. :)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I tried the Select Chocolate Peanut Butter bar yesterday and it was very good, however I really did not get a Peanut butter flavor, more of just Chocolate and Peanuts. This is not a complaint, more of just an observation, and I did enjoy it very much !! Can't wait to try the other flavors !!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I tried the Select Chocolate Peanut Butter bar yesterday and it was very good, however I really did not get a Peanut butter flavor, more of just Chocolate and Peanuts. This is not a complaint, more of just an observation, and I did enjoy it very much !! Can't wait to try the other flavors !!
Make sure you try that white chocolate raspberry next bro! You will not be disappointed!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The Select Chocolate Peanut Butter is the only one I have had so far !
Good deal man was just curious if you had a chance to try the others. Tried any of the other P4Os yet or waiting on those too?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Good deal man was just curious if you had a chance to try the others. Tried any of the other P4Os yet or waiting on those too?
I believe I have tried at least one each of all the other samples!! Love The Proates !!

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
I like white chocolate raspberry the most 4.8 then chocolate peanut butter 4.5 and brownie last 4.0 I was going off of the after taste each one left. You can’t stop eating the white chocolate that’s for sure! Have t tried the Protein in oats yet, when I get back from vacation I will try it and give it a review.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I believe I have tried at least one each of all the other samples!! Love The Proates !!
Hell yes brother! I try to make sure I get it daily!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like white chocolate raspberry the most 4.8 then chocolate peanut butter 4.5 and brownie last 4.0 I was going off of the after taste each one left. You can’t stop eating the white chocolate that’s for sure! Have t tried the Protein in oats yet, when I get back from vacation I will try it and give it a review.
Completely agree with the WCR they are so damn addicting. Unfortunately my whole household found that out so I have trouble keeping them stocked!

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Completely agree with the WCR they are so damn addicting. Unfortunately my whole household found that out so I have trouble keeping them stocked!
You're doing it wrong. You have to take a bite of one, make an ugly face and go, eww that's sh&t, try this... nobody will go near them.

They'll all be yours.

:afro:

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You're doing it wrong. You have to take a bite of one, make an ugly face and go, eww that's sh&t, try this... nobody will go near them.

They'll all be yours.

:afro:
Lmfao. Bro it wouldn't work in my household. I used to try that when new flavor Select and alphamine would drop and my wife figured out real quick that I was playing her for a fool. Lol