PEScience Select Protein Bars Promo

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
the White Chocolate Raspberry bar is amazing and I'm not a bar fan.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
the White Chocolate Raspberry bar is amazing and I'm not a bar fan.
You got that right. I never really cared for them as well but that WCR had me hooked at first bite!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So I hid my bars in my closet on the top shelf and just caught my middle son climbing up and snatching one. Come on man! Lol

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I hid my bars in my closet on the top shelf and just caught my middle son climbing up and snatching one. Come on man! Lol
HA! Too funny. You're screwed if hiding them up high in the closet doesn't work. Time to invest in a strong safe.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm considering hiding mine in the vegetable bin/drawer of the refrigerator. They'll never look there.
Wow that is a damn good idea. Kids will never check there!
Now that is a boy!
You got that right. Until I walked up and startled him and he about fell from the closet shelf. Lol

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I will be discussing with BDCC and the group later today about when we will select our winner. Hang tight and anyone on the fence make sure to get an app in. Thanks to everyone who has joined in so far!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm considering hiding mine in the vegetable bin/drawer of the refrigerator. They'll never look there.
My grandson likes Fruit & Veggies better than candy ???

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Just stocking up on my Ergonine and LE select flavors

Never had the bars but would give them a shot. WCR or PB would be my choice. Why me? Because I would leave a 100% honest and non biased review

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What?! How did you manage that? I have to blend veggies in protein shakes to get them to have any. They like to steal my shakes just like my bars (come running when they hear the blender going).

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My boys love fruit. Can't even keep any in the place for longer than a day after shopping. Now veggies on the other hand is a different story!
Just stocking up on my Ergonine and LE select flavors

Never had the bars but would give them a shot. WCR or PB would be my choice. Why me? Because I would leave a 100% honest and non biased review
Very good to see you hop in here and put your name in the hat Bob.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Since I know you love Strawberry Cheesecake. It is going to be making a return shortly, so you don't have to crack that last tub in vein

:)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Since I know you love Strawberry Cheesecake. It is going to be making a return shortly, so you don't have to crack that last tub in vein

:)
Welp that's one way to let the cat out the bag.
I'm sure I'm not the only person extremely ecstatic about that news. Stuff is plain out fantastic!!!!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alright bros. I'm popping in to let you all know that we will be choosing a winner tomorrow by the end of the day. I will post here as soon as it is finalized. Truthfully this promo has brought in a lot of well established members throwing in apps and that is exactly what I was hoping for so I'm still pushing the boss to possibly have a surprise but I can't guarantee quite yet. If I don't post here by tomorrow night it will be during the day Tuesday. With how hard it's been to even sift through all the respected members we will most likely stick to our typical PES fashion and have a random selection app chose for us to keep everything fair. Best of luck to all who have applied!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I have been very impressed with these!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My oldest granddaughter is kinda the same. she always gets into my almonds, yogurt & bananas when she come over. passes on the grandma cookie jar. not that she doesn't like a good cookie. but prefers eating poppa's stuff.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Grand Kids are the best !!

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
Yea buddy

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
After discussing I have been given the go ahead for 2 winners. :D

But with that said yes it comes with the cost of having to wait it out until tomorrow. I think everyone here can make an extra day at the trade off of another lucky winner right? Hang tight AM fam. :)

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
After discussing I have been given the go ahead for 2 winners. :D

But with that said yes it comes with the cost of having to wait it out until tomorrow. I think everyone here can make an extra day at the trade off of another lucky winner right? Hang tight AM fam. :)
one day vs improved chances... i'll take it ;)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Good Deal !

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In true PES fashion we chose to use a random list generator to keep things fair.

With that being said luckylefty and rocket3015 please message me with the following info:

Flavor choice
Name
Address
Email

Thank you to all who applied and congrats to the winners. Enjoy your Select Protein bars!
SmartSelectImage_2018-09-18-12-32-36.jpeg

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Score !!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you!

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
Lit

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In true PES fashion we chose to use a random list generator to keep things fair.

With that being said luckylefty and rocket3015 please message me with the following info:

Flavor choice
Name
Address
Email

Thank you to all who applied and congrats to the winners. Enjoy your Select Protein bars!View attachment 171378
Just missed it by one. or should I Quote Dale Earnhardt, "FIRST LOSER"!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Score !!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you!
Hell ya brother. Thank lady luck! Good to see you cashed in on this one. You always have shown to be a stand up dude. :)
I got a rock

Thank you guys, fun promo. I will have to give these a try
Next time bro! :)

They are definitely worth it brother. Almost too damn addicting tbh. I just went through and tossed about 5 empty boxes from my closet. Lol

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hell ya brother glad we could get you some goods! If I'm not mistaken you were a lucky winner through the random generator in a different promo I hosted. Been a while but thought you cashed in before. In any case enjoy brother.
Just missed it by one. or should I Quote Dale Earnhardt, "FIRST LOSER"!
Make sure to keep your eyes peeled for next time sir. You are bound to get one from us sooner or later.

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
Hell ya brother glad we could get you some goods! If I'm not mistaken you were a lucky winner through the random generator in a different promo I hosted. Been a while but thought you cashed in before. In any case enjoy brother. Make sure to keep your eyes peeled for next time sir. You are bound to get one from us sooner or later.
I think so it's probably been a while though

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Winners info has been passed on. I've already been informed the orders have been put in the system and we are generating the shipping info as well as sending tracking as we speak.

Extras were included with the box of bars. I believe a bar of each flavor not chosen as well as a pill container and shaker were added to each order.

Thanks to everyone who entered once again. As always it was a fun promo.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Items in this shipment
Pill & Powder Container × 1
Select Protein Bar × 1
Chocolate Peanut Butter / Case of 12 Bars
Select Protein Bar × 1
Fudge Brownie / 1 Single Bar
Select Protein Bar × 1
White Chocolate Raspberry / 1 Single Bar
Shaker Cup × 1

You guys are the Best, Thank You!

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
IMG_6474.JPG
thanks a lot PES family I appreciate it !

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Items in this shipment
Pill & Powder Container × 1
Select Protein Bar × 1
Chocolate Peanut Butter / Case of 12 Bars
Select Protein Bar × 1
Fudge Brownie / 1 Single Bar
Select Protein Bar × 1
White Chocolate Raspberry / 1 Single Bar
Shaker Cup × 1

You guys are the Best, Thank You!
Thats what's up! I requested to add a few extra goodies in there but Ben definitely went above and beyond my expectations. Hell to start this out I only requested to have a single box of bars as the prize. Let alone 2 complete hookups like that! Our PEScience family is far from stingy there's no question about that.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh and if you guys could drop a review here or anywhere else you'd like that would be great and is always appreciated but is not required.

I'd also love to see a pic of the shaker we have at the moment. Been a minute since I ordered one so not sure if its still the white one or something different now.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
PES has always treated the AM Family well !!

Goose8

Awards
Honestly, because I’m broke AF and the chance for a entire box would astronomical to me, especially since I’m used to cheaper protein bars available locally, which is not about the flavor, just trying to get my protein requirements in. I promise you, it would be way more than just a review, you’ll get ? percent honest feedback and based off the Select Protein, it be a 10, a freaking 10! I would love to and be honored, to be Selected, to try the PES Select Protein bars, it’s hard to choose one flavor, but by some Miracle if I get Selected I would love to try the Chocolate Fudge Brownie, but all of them sound amazing though.

I’m not the most experienced in any area, I read a lot but don’t post much because I can basically find any answer by searching it. I haven’t done the most reviews, don’t have best stats, not the leanest, not the most knowledgeable on here, I don’t have a PES stack to show you, because I use you them as soon I get them. If for some reason that disqualifies me, so be it, I’m not faking anything. However, I have used PES for years, think they’re one of, if not the most innovative companies, yet it’s reps and even people who work at PES, are great, helpful, knowledgeable, and down to earth people.
My first products were erase and anabeta, not the elite version, although those came later, and were homeruns. Being ?, I don’t think I’ve ever used a PES product that wasn’t legit. Right now I’m using the Select protein (Carmel Macchiato is amazing but snickerdoodle is my go to), Forskolin 95+, Prolific, and throw in some alphamine and Shift when I need to cut. I use Amino IV as my intra. Big fan of the “Tru” series, like the multi and ZMA.

Great Company with great R&D, that puts out amazing products, Erase and Erase Pro will go down as a legend.

I don’t have any one “reason” why I should be chosen over anyone else, but I can promise you the entire box will be put to great use, and I will post a 100% authentic review.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Honestly, because I’m broke AF and the chance for a entire box would astronomical to me, especially since I’m used to cheaper protein bars available locally, which is not about the flavor, just trying to get my protein requirements in. I promise you, it would be way more than just a review, you’ll get �� percent honest feedback and based off the Select Protein, it be a 10, a freaking 10! I would love to and be honored, to be Selected, to try the PES Select Protein bars, it’s hard to choose one flavor, but by some Miracle if I get Selected I would love to try the Chocolate Fudge Brownie, but all of them sound amazing though.

I’m not the most experienced in any area, I read a lot but don’t post much because I can basically find any answer by searching it. I haven’t done the most reviews, don’t have best stats, not the leanest, not the most knowledgeable on here, I don’t have a PES stack to show you, because I use you them as soon I get them. If for some reason that disqualifies me, so be it, I’m not faking anything. However, I have used PES for years, think they’re one of, if not the most innovative companies, yet it’s reps and even people who work at PES, are great, helpful, knowledgeable, and down to earth people.
My first products were erase and anabeta, not the elite version, although those came later, and were homeruns. Being ��, I don’t think I’ve ever used a PES product that wasn’t legit. Right now I’m using the Select protein (Carmel Macchiato is amazing but snickerdoodle is my go to), Forskolin 95+, Prolific, and throw in some alphamine and Shift when I need to cut. I use Amino IV as my intra. Big fan of the “Tru” series, like the multi and ZMA.

Great Company with great R&D, that puts out amazing products, Erase and Erase Pro will go down as a legend.

I don’t have any one “reason” why I should be chosen over anyone else, but I can promise you the entire box will be put to great use, and I will post a 100% authentic review.
Your a little late brother. Winners were already selected. Nice post!

Goose8

Awards
My bad, it showed up on the top of the main page. Not surprised, but for some reason, I’m not really lucky when I comes to these. Thanks anyways brother!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Honestly, because I’m broke AF and the chance for a entire box would astronomical to me, especially since I’m used to cheaper protein bars available locally, which is not about the flavor, just trying to get my protein requirements in. I promise you, it would be way more than just a review, you’ll get percent honest feedback and based off the Select Protein, it be a 10, a freaking 10! I would love to and be honored, to be Selected, to try the PES Select Protein bars, it’s hard to choose one flavor, but by some Miracle if I get Selected I would love to try the Chocolate Fudge Brownie, but all of them sound amazing though.

My first products were erase and anabeta, not the elite version, although those came later, and were homeruns. Being , I don’t think I’ve ever used a PES product that wasn’t legit. Right now I’m using the Select protein (Carmel Macchiato is amazing but snickerdoodle is my go to), Forskolin 95+, Prolific, and throw in some alphamine and Shift when I need to cut. I use Amino IV as my intra. Big fan of the “Tru” series, like the multi and ZMA.

Damn good app brother just a little too late because we closed this out and picked winners earlier this week. Sorry about the confusion. Be sure to check in from time to time because you never know when we might drop a promo opportunity. :)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
PES Bars.jpg

Talk about going above and beyond with the samples !!! All I can say is THANK YOU!!!!!

PES Proats.jpg

I could not wait to try the Peanut Butter and Honey PES Oats, Very good I would highly recommend them !!!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
View attachment 171688

Talk about going above and beyond with the samples !!! All I can say is THANK YOU!!!!!

View attachment 171689

I could not wait to try the Peanut Butter and Honey PES Oats, Very good I would highly recommend them !!!
Too cool. Did not expect them to send all those samples.

Bro PBH P4Os make me drool just seeing it. I had a serving last night and have just enough for another before I'm out. Luckily I'm putting my order in by Friday. Hate being without it!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer