PES Shift vs PES Alpha T2

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
Can someone help me understand why you would use one of these over the other? I see the same base ingredient with a little extra in T2..

Why would you use one over the other? I appreciate any response.

(btw- I am running Alpha T2 right now!)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can someone help me understand why you would use one of these over the other? I see the same base ingredient with a little extra in T2..

Shift is JUST the active in Alpha-T2. Shift is also a non-stimulant product, whereas Alpha-T2 contains stimulants.

It depends on the individual. Those who are sensitive to stimulants or whom want a stim-free fat loss product would use Shift. Some stack Shift and Alpha-T2. I personally prefer Alpha-T2 over Shift, because I get and notice the effects and difference that Alpha-T2 makes for my body, whereas I do not see too much from using Shift (at least not standalone).

In the end, whether you use Shift, Alpha-T2, or stack them, is up to you.

~Rosie~

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I agree with what Rosie said.

Alpha t2 is a great fat loss aid thats good standalone.

Shift is great to stack with virtually any other fat loss product, or if you don't like the stims in alpha t2. I personally don't handle alpha y very well, and shift gives me all the results I need, so that's what I prefer.

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
cool, thanks. I didnt notice any stim effect from Alpha. I ordered some Erase and the company sent me a bottle of shift instead (they are correcting it) and told me to keep this shift, was just thinking about how to put it to use. I think I will save it for my next cut.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
cool, thanks. I didnt notice any stim effect from Alpha. I ordered some Erase and the company sent me a bottle of shift instead (they are correcting it) and told me to keep this shift, was just thinking about how to put it to use. I think I will save it for my next cut.
No worries :)

I don't notice it either, but it does contain stimulants.

Erase is AWESOME! I can't say ENOUGH about it and LOVE it!

You can stack Shift with Erase if you want - if you do and you have not used either product before, I recommend staggering your start of each, using Shift for a week standalone before adding in Erase, so you know how each affects you. Or you can save it and use it as part of another stack. Or you can give it away. Your choice, really what you do with it, and how you use it if you do.

See the PES Product Manual for more information and ideas on how to stack PES products.

~Rosie~

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
You're going to love Erase.

As far as Shift goes, I'd recommend stacking it with another product for added effects. Also, if you stack Shift with Alpha-T2 I'd be careful not to overdo it as both contain 3,3-diiodo-l-thyronine. I would also like to throw out the idea of taking Shift at night before bed. Due to Shift lacking stimulants, you could get similar results to Alpha-T2 while you sleep.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You're going to love Erase.

As far as Shift goes, I'd recommend stacking it with another product for added effects. Also, if you stack Shift with Alpha-T2 I'd be careful not to overdo it as both contain 3,3-diiodo-l-thyronine. I would also like to throw out the idea of taking Shift at night before bed. Due to Shift lacking stimulants, you could get similar results to Alpha-T2 while you sleep.
That is how I do it.

I do 1 cap aT2 morning,
1 cap aT2 afternoon,
then 2 shift prebed!