Did PES discontinue SHIFT?

symbianblack

Awards
And if so why? Vitamin Shoppe has it for half off. I bought 4 bottles. Is there a ingredient that has came back to be dangerous or a detriment to long term health?

lanceklein

Awards
Doubt PES discontinued it, probably Vitamin Shoppe just isn't carrying it anymore. There isn't anything dangerous or harmful in ingredient profile

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It's still available at pescience.com. Might just be a Vitamin Shoppe thing

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
maybe the bottles were close to expiration? Also, VS carry many of the same things but each is individual, and not all of them carry the same things. If they are not close to expiration, it could just be that particular VS is going to stop stocking it so they are trying to clear it out. The one around the corner carries and doesn't carry certain products that the one 15 miles away does / doesn't. Its all about the manager of that location ordering preferences. If you request a product that the VS enterprise stocks, they will order it FYI.

My VS still has multiple bottles on the shelf FWIW IDK

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My closest location obviously carries the PES line but were not stocking Ergonine. I asked about it, they said it didn't sell. I told them they didn't know what the prodcut was and how to sell it, and asked them to order it, and explained to them what it did, and how to "sell" it to people. They ordered it and now stock it regualry, and LOL it became one of their best selling products. The guys theat worked their just didnt know what it actually was all about and how to to amrket it.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We haven't discontinued it, no. Without checking on the store specifically I don't know why they would have it on sale, perhaps close to expiry?

It has been unavailable at a very large online retailer but this was due to an administrative error at their end and will be back in stock shortly. :)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My closest location obviously carries the PES line but were not stocking Ergonine. I asked about it, they said it didn't sell. I told them they didn't know what the prodcut was and how to sell it, and asked them to order it, and explained to them what it did, and how to "sell" it to people. They ordered it and now stock it regualry, and LOL it became one of their best selling products. The guys theat worked their just didnt know what it actually was all about and how to to amrket it.
Ergonine is very hit and miss if I am being honest.

It is a forum favourite for the educated consumer but like you said, a lot of retailers actually have no idea what it is and the all in one product category isn't something most consumers are aware of.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It's still available at pescience.com. Might just be a Vitamin Shoppe thing
We still carry it at strong supplement shop. It's probably just Vitamin Shoppe I would assume.

symbianblack

Awards
Thanks for all your help and responses. All of mine expire in 2019. I'm gonna still take advantage of the deal and keep searching. 16.00 a bottle isnt bad at all. I have 4 bottles so far.

symbianblack

Awards
I have 4 bottles so far. I'm also in the St.Pete florida area.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Definitely didn't discontinue it thankfully.
Best way to get each store or new stores to stock is to do just this. Ask them repeatedly and even call and ask or have others do the same. Persistence is key. :)

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
they should give you a job...

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Vitamin shoppe always runs odd sales. I've spoken to management a few times and they have no idea why they run certain things.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
they should give you a job...
I'd welcome him on to the team! :)
Vitamin shoppe always runs odd sales. I've spoken to management a few times and they have no idea why they run certain things.
Funny they don't even get why they do what they do! Sounds like most the management at my work!

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Reading this and went out and got 3 bottles 50off.

Tboy47

Awards
All the vitamin shoppes in Orange County area are out of stock and selling what they have for 50% off

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Reading this and went out and got 3 bottles 50off.
All the vitamin shoppes in Orange County area are out of stock and selling what they have for 50% off
Glad you could get tipped off to the killer deal. Ive yet to hear something further about this though so I'm puzzled.