PES Select Smart Mass Promo

bwdill

bwdill

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Well the family and I got hit with strep throat unfortunately so I've been bed ridden for a few days. The slight set back will allow a few more days for entries but we will be wrapping this up soon! :)
It's always so much worse when the whole family gets it.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Feel better! I had the flu a couple weeks ago... ugh had been a good 20 years. Hopefully at least another 20 before it happens again.
I've been hit with both a stomach virus that had me nonstop hurling up for 12 hours and 2 days bed ridden and now strep. I rarely ever get stomach bugs and have never had strep before. Both have hit me in the last 4 months. Sucks bad bro!

And thanks brother. Tonight I'm finally feeling much more human. Think it's ran it's course!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's always so much worse when the whole family gets it.
Definitely agree. Just glad our youngest didn't get it. It was his 4th birthday a few days back and we are just finally going to celebrate fully tomorrow because we have been so rough. Luckily it's all the same to him at his age. Still felt terrible for him though but glad he didn't get sick!

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Definitely agree. Just glad our youngest didn't get it. It was his 4th birthday a few days back and we are just finally going to celebrate fully tomorrow because we have been so rough. Luckily it's all the same to him at his age. Still felt terrible for him though but glad he didn't get sick!
Glad the fam's feeling better. My daughter had the flu 2 weeks ago and then ruptured her ear drums. That was a fun week...

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Glad the fam's feeling better. My daughter had the flu 2 weeks ago and then ruptured her ear drums. That was a fun week...
Oh man sorry to hear that! The flu is no joke and then to have such a painful thing happen right after couldn't have been any fun. :/

Today is the first day we actually feel fully human again and were able to get out and celebrate for our little birthday boy. Out at a playland near us with bounce houses and mini golf. Then home to enjoy his cake one of my coworkers made for him. Blaze cake was exactly what he wanted and she did amazing on it!
20190319_195354.jpeg

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We are in the home stretch now folks. I'll be sorting through all the applicants and announcing winners tomorrow or Thursday at the latest. :)

So anyone wanting to put in a late app now's the time! Still need a few more to approve the sample pack prize.

bwdill

bwdill

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Well the family and I got hit with strep throat unfortunately so I've been bed ridden for a few days. The slight set back will allow a few more days for entries but we will be wrapping this up soon! :)
Had my 17month old throwing up for 3 nights, and my 4 year old just woke up with flu symptoms this morning. :)

It's always exciting with kids (6yr old, 4yr old, 17mth old) haha

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alright folks winners will be announced soon. Going through all information and finalizing everything. Hang in there. :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Reason:
I have trouble eating when I first wake up, therefore I rely on a shake consisting of oats, whey, almond milk and banana to get the job done. This would be a great way to get what I need and keep me full.
Peanut butter cookie
Chocolate
Gourmet Vanilla
I've kicked back some fairly horrible things in my life, various sludges, tablespoons of oils, sludge of tuna salad with added healthy oils but nothing that has compared to the gag reflex of trying to go thru a couple tubs of a plant based protein/meal replacement that I've collected over the last six months. Grainy shake? Gag. Grainy smoothie? Gag. Grainy greek yogurt blend? Gag. Plant protein pancakes? Tolerable but only with some choc chips thrown in. Point being, would love to make a postworkout SELECT gainer pancake to eat on my way into work after hitting the gym first thing in the morning.
Flavor; PB cookie, vanilla, choc

Thanks guise!
Schizm and Wfreiling random list was in your favor today. Please send me your info including shipping info, email and flavor preference.

Thank you all for joining in on this promo. Congrats to the lucky winners!
20190322_211414.jpeg

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oooooh giddy, who's got 2 thumbs and is number one?
<-- this guy

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oooooh giddy, who's got 2 thumbs and is number one?
<-- this guy
You got it bro. Just received your message. Still waiting on Wfreiling to pass his info. :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking forward to review new smart mass peanut butter cookie flavor.
This happened the last time I did a promo as well. The top two are the ones chosen brother. Sorry for any confusion.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Info has been passed just hang tight for shipping info to be sent via email. Looking forward to the reviews and thoughts!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Congrats guys!!!!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Checking on this now guys. Let me know if the shipping confirmation is sent to your email. :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No tracking yet
Ok. I've been in Vegas since the weekend and here until Monday so I apologize for be a big behind. I sent the info in when I got it but our communication was delayed. Hopefully will be shipped by tomorrow at the latest!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I got 2- 14 serving bags and a shaker
Awesome I was told they were going to send 2 different flavors for you guys to try. Good deal. :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yup yup, super stoked when I saw 2 flavors in my cart!
Great brother. Very happy we could get you guys hooked up! Please report back when the goods arrive. :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Just the PB. It tastes amazing and mixes really easily. Today is the 2nd day and I think my stomach needs to adjust because it left me feeling really gassy and mild stomach pains since yesterday morning

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Got mine in last night, tried out the Vanilla after this morning's workout, ahhh how I've missed the Select Gourmet flavours. Great rich vanilla taste

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have been debating for a long time now on getting one.....might just have to pull the trigger haha
Most useful purchase I have made man!!!
Couldn't agree more! Love the cups it comes with as well and super easy to clean up. I use it everyday and often time multiple times a day!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just the PB. It tastes amazing and mixes really easily. Today is the 2nd day and I think my stomach needs to adjust because it left me feeling really gassy and mild stomach pains since yesterday morning
Definitely update this when you can. I'd be interested to know if it wasn't just a coincidence or if it was the smart mass causing this. :/

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Got mine in last night, tried out the Vanilla after this morning's workout, ahhh how I've missed the Select Gourmet flavours. Great rich vanilla taste
The flavoring like always is so on point! Love our flavoring. Did you try the PBC yet or just the vanilla?

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The flavoring like always is so on point! Love our flavoring. Did you try the PBC yet or just the vanilla?
Haven't tried the PBC just yet but does have an amazing smell to it...

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Haven't tried the PBC just yet but does have an amazing smell to it...
Good deal. The PBC is most definitely on point my dude. You will enjoy it. :)

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Definitely update this when you can. I'd be interested to know if it wasn't just a coincidence or if it was the smart mass causing this. :/
Been using daily as my breakfast shake. Stomach issues have subsided but if definitely does make me gassy. Small price to pay for how full it keeps me until I eat lunch. I’m also up a pound on the scale which is awesome. I’ll post a full review after I’ve gone through both bags. As it stands now I think I’ll be purchasing more. Mixes and tastes just like select protein.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Been using daily as my breakfast shake. Stomach issues have subsided but if definitely does make me gassy. Small price to pay for how full it keeps me until I eat lunch. I’m also up a pound on the scale which is awesome. I’ll post a full review after I’ve gone through both bags. As it stands now I think I’ll be purchasing more. Mixes and tastes just like select protein.
Glad the stomach issues have let up. Love to hear that it does its job in acting as a meal replacement and keeping you filled up between meals. Take your time on the review brother. Even if you'd like to finish up both batches before posting that it completely fine with us. Thank you for the feedback sir. :)

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Glad the stomach issues have let up. Love to hear that it does its job in acting as a meal replacement and keeping you filled up between meals. Take your time on the review brother. Even if you'd like to finish up both batches before posting that it completely fine with us. Thank you for the feedback sir. :)
Sounds good, thanks again

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Peanut butter cookie is my favorite flavor so far. They are all very good but PBC takes the cake for me at this point. What's the feedback from those who have tried each or more than just 1?

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That peanut butter cookie def is where it's at, though have also noticed the increased gastric distress but slowly getting acclimated to it and has helped that instead of using it as a shake that I've been making it into a bread, tossing in some choc chips is awwwwesome flavor

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That peanut butter cookie def is where it's at, though have also noticed the increased gastric distress but slowly getting acclimated to it and has helped that instead of using it as a shake that I've been making it into a bread, tossing in some choc chips is awwwwesome flavor
Oh man I never thought about making bread with it. With the peanut butter cookie flavor that would be bomb brother! Awesome idea. :)