Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
How thick is this for those who have tried it? I love snicker doodle but sometimes I like a thinner consistency protein. Especially when mixed in water.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
How thick is this for those who have tried it? I love snicker doodle but sometimes I like a thinner consistency protein. Especially when mixed in water.
not as thick as SD. It's still thicker then most proteins but if you add just a tad bit more water it'll thin out. Not even close to sd though for sure.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Love the name. Can't wait to be sippin on some blondies :)

Don't be that guy who only orders 1 tub.

deuceswild72

Awards
  • Established
Looks like we will have to make up for the slackers that only order 1 tub. Placing my order later today.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Driven2lift where you at.
I do enjoy a good thick shake still but I find myself baking a lot more now. For the same macros I can have a plate of protein pancakes, game over lol.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Don't get it twisted, I enjoy baking as well. I bake 10x more then having shakes but a good PES Select shake every now and then is a must...I don't care who you are.

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
6 for this guy! Can't wait for chef bobs recipes

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Don't get it twisted, I enjoy baking as well. I bake 10x more then having shakes but a good PES Select shake every now and then is a must...I don't care who you are.
sometimes I have both ;) or spilt a scoop between a few small pancakes and half a shake with a little extra water/milk.

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
Screw sipping time to bake.

International shipping is what rapes people.
Exactly. $26 shipping for 1 tub? Ain't nobody got time for that!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Exactly. $26 shipping for 1 tub? Ain't nobody got time for that!
Shipping on 6 was 58

So 178 for 6 tubs, good for an international order

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd rather have plain sludge, water and protein, than a shake. Unless I am adding a punch of other stuff to the shake, I hate them.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
yep, never moving out of the US... couldn't afford haha
If I order outside of an insider it is insane to ship protein. Back in the day I recall a few shipping charges over 100

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
If I order outside of an insider it is insane to ship protein. Back in the day I recall a few shipping charges over 100
damn. It'd be cheaper to drive over the border and buy it

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
damn. It'd be cheaper to drive over the border and buy it
Normally yes but duty us a bitch and some of the border workers are brutal (few bad experiences)

If they class it as dairy thee is a $20 value limit per person. This happened to me before and I was fined almost 200

Likely would never be caught if i didnt claim it but you do not want to be caught, good luck ever crossing again

Moral if story: buy big on the Insider lol

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Normally yes but duty us a bitch and some of the border workers are brutal (few bad experiences) If they class it as dairy thee is a $20 value limit per person. This happened to me before and I was fined almost 200 Likely would never be caught if i didnt claim it but you do not want to be caught, good luck ever crossing again Moral if story: buy big on the Insider lol
ya I've gotten stopped at the border. Lady in my car left a banana in her purse and they had a fit about it. 3hrs later...

Duywayne

Awards
  • Established
Just ordered!! Cant wait to get it in. So far every PES product I have tried has set the bar in flavoring. And that bar now is super high! Ah cant wait!

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
I am disappointed that this probably wouldn't get through Australian customs. I have never tried select :(

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am disappointed that this probably wouldn't get through Australian customs. I have never tried select :(
Our Australian distributor has already picked up Select.

They will be getting this flavour as well. :)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
P.S. we have fans in Australia who have placed orders successfully.

I do not know customs restrictions, this is just an FYI.

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
lolwot yes it will i have ordered select into here heaps. tons of my orders are opened by them but never had one taken.

Our Australian distributor has already picked up Select.

They will be getting this flavour as well. :)
good to hear i didn't get to much of it only x2 tubs included in two mass stacks, so once im out im depending on flush fitness lmao.. plus im sure you have multiple other flavors in the works *COUGH* WCM (White Choc Macadamia Cookie)

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
Which all of us U.S. purchasers can be jealous about.
Im addicted to rasberry lemonade amino iv as of late :) all the mango flavors are amazing all quite unique, alphamine's mango is super sweet and amino iv is much lighter you can't help but drink the whole thing right away it tastes so good, sipping becomes a challenge lol, the blue berry erase pro > the mango erase pro 10x over favorite blue berry supp i have had

finally able to try the watermelon, got 2 on the insider. plus the US one has the better profile! and the lemon verbena leaf extract.

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
lolwot yes it will i have ordered select into here heaps. tons of my orders are opened by them but never had one taken.

good to hear i didn't get to much of it only x2 tubs included in two mass stacks, so once im out im depending on flush fitness lmao.. plus im sure you have multiple other flavors in the works *COUGH* WCM (White Choc Macadamia Cookie)
Thanks for the heads up! :)

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Im addicted to rasberry lemonade amino iv as of late :) all the mango flavors are amazing all quite unique, alphamine's mango is super sweet and amino iv is much lighter you can't help but drink the whole thing right away it tastes so good, sipping becomes a challenge lol, the blue berry erase pro > the mango erase pro 10x over favorite blue berry supp i have had finally able to try the watermelon, got 2 on the insider. plus the US one has the better profile! and the lemon verbena leaf extract.
The lemon verbena extract is a nice bonus. Great overall ergogen.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

quick shipping
bottom tub (right corner) was smashed to all hell
Damn mail man trying to steal my gains, some of the powder was leaking on the bottom of the package (small puncture in the tub)
Trying to save all my goodies!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
http://s688.photobucket.com/user/LayzieBone085/media/Supplement%20Reviews/9AAB52C8-E02A-44F7-BDC8-3E37B8EB50BB.jpg.html quick shipping bottom tub (right corner) was smashed to all hell Damn mail man trying to steal my gains, some of the powder was leaking on the bottom of the package (small puncture in the tub) Trying to save all my goodies!
In for the epic review.
Always in for an epic Bob review. Did you want me to contact support to see if we can't swap that tub for you?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Always in for an epic Bob review. Did you want me to contact support to see if we can't swap that tub for you?
The bottom of the box had a good amount of lost protein in it. there is a small puncture in the tub from the dent where protein leaked out all over the box
and it was freezing rain this morning so when i got home and saw the box the protein on the bottom of the box was frozen over from the rain (because the fed ex guy did not put a bag over the box) and it got soaked.
You let me know what is best. Can't believe the fed ex guy did not cover the package due to the weather.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Lol, I meant now with numerous tubs, there will be more concoctions whipped up in the kitchen.. Or was hoping. :)
Already told you I am making blondies with it
Just went out and got a nice 5x8 pan to make :)

going to put a nice drizzle/glaze on top to boot

It will be epic. Get it up next week.