PES High Volume

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
By filling it with gains and puppies that never grow up.
That second part made me smile. I tell my family all the time we can get a dog when puppies don't grow up. :)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Interesting as I enjoy the Athletix HV now.
It was a good product and becoming even better. Can't wait to see it.
Man I'm really curious how PES will improve this already solid Preworkout
I loved High Volume anyway. I actually had a post about it on my Facebook page almost exactly a year ago; https://www.facebook.com/bencarpenterpersonaltraining/photos/pb.394941760554080.-2207520000.1409572911./569164746465113/?type=3&theater

Given how great the profile was, it was tough to make it even better without making it cost prohibitive to the consumer. The end result is what I honestly think is the best non stimulant pump product on the market.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I loved High Volume anyway. I actually had a post about it on my Facebook page almost exactly a year ago; https://www.facebook.com/bencarpenterpersonaltraining/photos/pb.394941760554080.-2207520000.1409572911./569164746465113/?type=3&theater Given how great the profile was, it was tough to make it even better without making it cost prohibitive to the consumer. The end result is what I honestly think is the best non stimulant pump product on the market.
So can we expect the price to be similar I.e. ~$20/tub?

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I loved the original especially the Watermelon.

Is it true the new flavors are Ben's Banana and Coop Colada??

:)

Bryancap77

Bryancap77

Awards
  • Established
Will be picking up one last tub of og high volume to do a side by side comparison ;)

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Will be picking up one last tub of og high volume to do a side by side comparison ;)
And try them out stacked ;)

Paramedics on hand in in case BP bottoms out lol

Wolfy3d2000

Wolfy3d2000

Awards
  • Established
Stim free, means no caffeine or any stim

Wolfy3d2000

Wolfy3d2000

Awards
  • Established
sure..but they said its going to be reformulated…but well, some sns CAFFEINE caps will do the trick =D
Mix it with Alphamine. One of my favorite preworkout stacks

Punisher187

Punisher187

Awards
Been wanting to try high volume. This is is great news!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm beyond excited to see the new formula. I'm sure it will be greatly improved which is saying a lot as the old formula was easily the best on the market. Exciting news here! :)

Now Josh don't keep us waiting! Haha

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Flavors????
We cannot divulge this yet.

We get copied a lot so we tend to have to keep things as close to our chest as possible.

Just like a company copying snickerdoodle protein. ;)

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sure..but they said its going to be reformulated…but well, some sns CAFFEINE caps will do the trick =D
We will get to the caffeinated pre-workout category eventually. This will be stim-free though...but it should pair VERY nicely with stims. ;)

Really can't wait to see this drop. I know most of you know how we do, but this isn't just another "me too" pump product. The way the ingredients compliment each other will be pretty impressive.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
We cannot divulge this yet.

We get copied a lot so we tend to have to keep things as close to our chest as possible.

Just like a company copying snickerdoodle protein. ;)
Believe me. I know abotu companies and copying flavors. Already happened MULTIPLE times if you see what i am talking about.

make green apple
kthanks.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Copying and cloning is the name of the supplement game anymore. More of the money seems to be spent in the advertising and pretty labels than finding innovative new ingredients or improving on what already is available.

xhunterx

Awards
hard to believe High Volume can be improved without changing price point much

plz prove me wrong PES!
need more stim free pres in my life

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
~4 weeks fellas until PES High Volume :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
~4 weeks fellas until PES High Volume :)
Now we all know when we can plan our next stim break to be.

Well, for those of us who take them lol

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Now we all know when we can plan our next stim break to be. Well, for those of us who take them lol
Wait, what's this stim break thing you speak of? :)
Huh? No, I am not saying that.
I do believe kisaj was and still is a PES supporter. Especially considering his comment points towards something that often happens to our products. ;)

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I do believe kisaj was and still is a PES supporter. Especially considering his comment points towards something that often happens to our products. ;)
Exactly and thank you, LiveToLift- my comment was general in nature and one that I believe every company has experienced or felt at some time.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Now we all know when we can plan our next stim break to be. Well, for those of us who take them lol
I pry could use one. Will I? Pry not lol.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I know the changes and know some ingredients has a price tag to them, but you know damn well we will try to stick to a great price. And you know you will get it cheap as all hell if you are on the Insider at http://pescience.com/insider
Yep this will be a massive insider purchase for sure

1kerry

Awards
oh-lala in 3-4 weeks Im gonna start an Hdrol cycle…so for me its going to be a 10 week break…hope this monster kicks my ass hard!

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Interesting.

Does PES have plans for more new supplements or REtinkering with already existing supplements?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Interesting. Does PES have plans for more new supplements or REtinkering with already existing supplements?
We have some things in the works :).

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
3 new flavors select
4th alphamine flavor
High Volume Tweak

I dig.
Lol, reading this, we really stick by a product and empower each one instead of releasing it, when the hype dyes down just release a new one.

Made me chuckle reading it out loud like that.