Perfect Protein for any diet

wearedbleedblue

wearedbleedblue

Awards
  • Established
I disagree. Unless you're training multiple times a day with less than 4 hours between sessions, MAP is totally unnecessary. Its used by olympians because they do train very often. Otherwise, PeptoPro (MAP) vs whey protein is a waste of money. Studies that have shown it superior were all funded by the makers of PeptoPro whereas studies done by independent labs have shown PeptoPro to be more readily oxidized in the liver to use for energy instead of going to the muscles for muscle protein synthesis.

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • Established
I disagree. Unless you're training multiple times a day with less than 4 hours between sessions, MAP is totally unnecessary. Its used by olympians because they do train very often. Otherwise, PeptoPro (MAP) vs whey protein is a waste of money. Studies that have shown it superior were all funded by the makers of PeptoPro whereas studies done by independent labs have shown PeptoPro to be more readily oxidized in the liver to use for energy instead of going to the muscles for muscle protein synthesis.
Many studies are funded by companies who sell the product, as much of the time no one else would have any interest in doing so.

I'm not saying that whey protein and casein protein don't have their place in the diet. But for pre and post workout protein, you're not going to get better absorption of aminos and protein. PeptoPro has been shown to reduce muscle breakdown and actually improve muscle growth during training when used pre workout. In addition most other forms of protein have artificial sweeteners and fillers, where MAP does not.

wearedbleedblue

wearedbleedblue

Awards
  • Established
You're pimping the product too much, especially in forums other than the supplement forum. If the product is that great it will speak for itself. You're just hyping it up and its a little annoying. I've purchased 5lbs of PeptoPro, have had others try it and nobody I know has had anything out of the ordinary happen.

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Awards
  • Established
You're pimping the product too much, especially in forums other than the supplement forum. If the product is that great it will speak for itself. You're just hyping it up and its a little annoying. I've purchased 5lbs of PeptoPro, have had others try it and nobody I know has had anything out of the ordinary happen.
It's not test bro, still protein.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The flavors look pretty awesome though

Mindless

Awards
So, is there gonna be a bacon flavored one? :lol:

And why do supplement companies use the "pre-digested" line? Makes it sound like they use the stool of someone on a high protein diet. :lol:

Nitrox

Nitrox

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
So, is there gonna be a bacon flavored one? :lol:

And why do supplement companies use the "pre-digested" line? Makes it sound like they use the stool of and someone on a high protein diet. :lol:
Pre-digested bacon? Sounds like the best of both worlds! :fing02:

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Awards
  • Established
Pre-Digested is going to reduce the time it takes you to digest, or absorb, the protein. So it gets into your system more quickly.

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah I HATE Jimbo's shameless pimping of PPs products! stop making your advertisements look like a REAL thread!!!!!

san4os

Awards
Hi!
do you hear about ProNutrition??? what can you say me about it???
my dad gave it to me but Im afraid!

it is "fat burner"

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I HATE Jimbo's shameless pimping of PPs products! stop making your advertisements look like a REAL thread!!!!!
:gives:

This thread was started to link people in this section to the other threads that were announcements for our new product. And I am not trying to make any thread that looks like a "real" thread, these are all "real" threads. As a sponsor I'm fairly sure I can post like this. If the owner of AM has an issue, I'm sure he'll let me know.

PS - Thanks for the bump

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
I hate these tricky threads Mr. Jimbo!!!!

lol, just joshing.

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the neg jimbo. Glad to return the favor. And I will continue to return the favor for some time! =]

The actually perfect protein for any diet is from true protein. The milk isolate blend is a blend of cassein and whey. The premuim flavor Dutch chocolate is pretty good tasting in milk. It's only got 3 carbs per 24 g of protein but you can have them add more carbs if you need more for bulking. Depending on full fat milk or water you can either cut with it or bulk with it.

And you can get 22 lb for only 180 shipped! Definety better quality and cheaper than yours.
Lyle mcdonald reccomended the stuff and I won't go back. Lol

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the neg jimbo. Glad to return the favor. And I will continue to return the favor for some time! =]

The actually perfect protein for any diet is from true protein. The milk isolate blend is a blend of cassein and whey. The premuim flavor Dutch chocolate is pretty good tasting in milk. It's only got 3 carbs per 24 g of protein but you can have them add more carbs if you need more for bulking. Depending on full fat milk or water you can either cut with it or bulk with it.

And you can get 22 lb for only 180 shipped! Definety better quality and cheaper than yours.
no problem. what i tried to tell you before is that as a board sponsor it is my job to spread the word about my companies products. this is sometimes through linking people to my other threads like i did in this one, rather than posting up the full product thread in every section, as I find that would actually be more annoying.

The protein that you mention may be cheaper, but for pre or post workout, it is not better. The absorption and improved muscle recovery of peptopro is far superior. I don't suggest using MAP to replace all powdered proteins, as it is expensive. However, for pre/post workout, it can't be beat.

And you can continue to neg me if you like. :gives:

Nitrox

Nitrox

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Actually, I give a f@ck.

I do understand that board sponsors and the supplement industry pay the bills for this site and that your compensation is likely directly tied to product sales. However, because board traffic is generated by the contribution of its members, not advertising, a reasonable balance of both is required.

As more threads turn out to be little more than marketing exercises the less I will value this site as a whole.

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Awards
  • Established
Actually, I give a f@ck.

I do understand that board sponsors and the supplement industry pay the bills for this site and that your compensation is likely directly tied to product sales. However, because board traffic is generated by the contribution of its members, not advertising, a reasonable balance of both is required.

As more threads turn out to be little more than marketing exercises the less I will value this site as a whole.
Understandable. Thank you for making a valid point. I'm not here to argue with anyone, I am only doing my job. Sales actually have nothing to do with my compensation. The only reason this thread was made was to link people to the product threads of a new product we'd released, without reposting the same threads.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Actually, I give a f@ck.

Did I get the URL wrong and type in bb.com? Come on guys be respectful pimping goes on about in everhy forum. Unless the forum doesnt have advertisements or company presence. If you dont like it just choose to ignore it?

Moeller

Moeller

Awards
Pre-Digested is going to reduce the time it takes you to digest, or absorb, the protein. So it gets into your system more quickly.
For a diet, slower to moderate digesting proteins have a more pronounced effect on preventing catabolism. Also, having a bunch of fast digesting protein vs. a spectrum isn't necessarly going to increase the utilization of the protein.

This thread reads like a supplement add as well

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Awards
  • Established
For a diet, slower to moderate digesting proteins have a more pronounced effect on preventing catabolism. Also, having a bunch of fast digesting protein vs. a spectrum isn't necessarly going to increase the utilization of the protein.
This isn't supposed to replace all protein, its main uses would be for immediately before and after you workout, when a faster digesting protein would provide the most benefit.

RAHHH

Awards
  • Established
no problem. what i tried to tell you before is that as a board sponsor it is my job to spread the word about my companies products. this is sometimes through linking people to my other threads like i did in this one, rather than posting up the full product thread in every section, as I find that would actually be more annoying.

The protein that you mention may be cheaper, but for pre or post workout, it is not better. The absorption and improved muscle recovery of peptopro is far superior. I don't suggest using MAP to replace all powdered proteins, as it is expensive. However, for pre/post workout, it can't be beat.

And you can continue to neg me if you like. :gives:
EXACLY!!!!!!!

RAHHH

Awards
  • Established

I acually use needtobuildmuscle and trueprotein myself but only for whey and casien (mostly whey and usually needtowhey) and acually have 14lb of the milk dairy-iso on the way.

but even I knwo that MAP is ALOT better for Post workout use!

I have been loving the MAP cranberry , and have been using 1-2scoops MAP 10g ibcaa's, 5g creatine and 25g dextrose PWO and its GREAT!
i use MAP for PostWO and needtowhey or iso-whey or milk dary iso from tp for the rest of daily needs.

YOU CANT compare milkdairy isolate with MAP! and not even close when comparing it for PostWO.

you dont know what your rambling on about my friend. sorry

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
I'm a fan of the mpi for between meals and at bedtime, however postworkout I use bcaa's followed by whey about 20 minutes after, I will add map soon as I picked some up in the sale. And right now I am offering to let any company pimp me out as long as I get 20% of my earnings, I got a nice ass who wants in?

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Awards
  • Established
I'm a fan of the mpi for between meals and at bedtime, however postworkout I use bcaa's followed by whey about 20 minutes after, I will add map soon as I picked some up in the sale. And right now I am offering to let any company pimp me out as long as I get 20% of my earnings, I got a nice ass who wants in?