sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I used to love me some caffeine and Adrena-G. I missed the boat when Adrena was dropped from the SNS line-up. I would have purchased a boatload at that time. Anyhow, I have tons of caffeine so I was thinking along the lines of a single ingredient or two that I can stack with caffeine and get an effect comparable to Adrena + Caff. I have dabbled with a variety of fat-loss products for the stim effect, but I am not too keen on paying for all of the ingredients.
That's why I ask questions haha - bc some people want formulas and some want single ingredients.

There is nothing like Adrena-G (DMAA) left on the market bc that ingredient is illegal now.

Single ingredient wise, I really like Eria Jarensis capsules and SYN-30.

SYN-30 is out of stock at the moment, but will be back in shortly.

Pump Addict Ultra Hardcore is a great energy product. It's a pre and great for pumps and energy, and I wind up using it as a energy drink a lot of days at 1 scoop. It's 40 servings at 1 scoop so it comes out to around a dollar a serving or less depending on the deal.

Then, in a couple of weeks, we'll be coming out with the new version of Thermagize XT, which is already a great product and we added some upgrades to make it even better.

Lastly, and I haven't mentioned this on here in awhile, but the caffeine free energy product is getting ready to go into production. This is exciting because it contains 7 active ingredients including 4 branded ingredient and 1 new branded ingredient that I haven't seen in anything else yet that is a mental energizer.

kfinle1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Cool. Thanks. I will give Eria + Syn + Caffeine a shot. I did enjoy the iteration of Thermagize before the current one which had Rauwolscine....but apparently, I was in the minority on that. Your caffeine-free product is definitely in my sights. I know these things are hard to forecast---but looking into your crystal ball would you mind forecasting its release?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Cool. Thanks. I will give Eria + Syn + Caffeine a shot. I did enjoy the iteration of Thermagize before the current one which had Rauwolscine....but apparently, I was in the minority on that. Your caffeine-free product is definitely in my sights. I know these things are hard to forecast---but looking into your crystal ball would you mind forecasting its release?
The new one will also have Rauwolscine in it. That's one of those ingredients that most people really like, but the ones that don't are a very vocal minority on the subject. But overall, sales wise, that's why you see it in many popular products.

The caffeine free energizer is even harder to guess an ETA on than normal bc its going to contain a new branded ingredient, and in theory, they should be shipping it to the cm any day now - but that's not always the way it goes. If they do, I would say we're looking at an 8 week lead time.

I'm very excited for it myself its a great option for people that don't want to give up their coffee or energy drinks, but still want extra energy.

kfinle1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
You never know how people will respond to ingredients. I regularly enjoy yohimbine and rauwolscine without any issues, but many struggle to handle either one or the other. Thanks for the heads up on the caffeine-free energizer. That is something I can see myself regularly buying.

DaveMcNaul

DaveMcNaul

Awards
  • Established
He is going to post a video in YT with a bad feedback but he is too cocky with no ⚾⚾, and he changed the title of the post..

At least be a man.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
He is going to post a video in YT with a bad feedback but he is too cocky with no ⚾⚾, and he changed the title of the post..

At least be a man.
Unless I'm mistaken, I don't think he changed it himself. I thought he may have, but then in one of his posts he said that it didn't change or that he had only added SNS to it - so I don't think he realized it had changed just a while before that.

I'm pretty sure the Admin changed that because it changed not long before the Admin posted in the thread.

You know the thing that stood out to me the most about the YouTube comment was that he says he's a big supporter of the brand - if that was true, and I'm not saying it was or wasn't, but if posted supplement videos on YouTube, if would take the time to post a negative one, if were really a fan of the brand, why not have ever taken the time to post positive ones?

If I'm not mistaken, you've used Pepti-Plex, haven't you? If so, care to share your thoughts on it?

Last edited:
kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Insomnia would be terrible. I love my sleep. It’s unfortunate this has happened and hopefully you are the only one who has responded like this.
Plenty of people would buy it if you would sell it here. I still plan on this being my next one to try from SNS.

DaveMcNaul

DaveMcNaul

Awards
  • Established
Unless I'm mistaken, I don't think he changed it himself. I thought he may have, but then in one of his posts he said that it didn't change or that he had only added SNS to it - so I don't think he realized it had changed just a while before that.

I'm pretty sure the Admin changed that because it changed not long before the Admin posted in the thread.

You know the thing that stood out to me the most about the YouTube comment was that he says he's a big supporter of the brand - if that was true, and I'm not saying it was or wasn't, but if posted supplement videos on YouTube, if would take the time to post a negative one, if were really a fan of the brand, why not have ever taken the time to post positive ones?

If I'm not mistaken, you've used Pepti-Plex, haven't you? If so, care to share your thoughts on it?
I have crazy sleeping problems and since I take peptiplex my sleep is improved so I don't get it, I'm so sensitive to any supplement and definitely peptiplex is a staple for the whole year.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I wish the entire situation hadn't of happened the way that it did and it would have been so simple to avoid.

The person claims to have talked to me, so if that's true, then it means he should have my direct contact info; but even if he didn't, anyone can email the company or pm me on here.

If this issue really happened, all he had to do was contact me and I would have asked what else he was taking, discussed the issue with him, and then offered to exchange out any sealed bottles of product for another product.

You would think that anyone that had this type of issue with anything would contact the company and ask about it, especially if they have someone's direct contact info - whether to discuss it or just to see if they could swap it for a different product.

If I were to take something and it interfered with my sleep, I would contact the company and ask if that had happened to anyone else that they knew of and see if I could exchange my sealed bottles.

Even if for some reason someone would rather post about it rather than contact the company or exchange their sealed bottles, it could have been done in a respectful way to encourage conversation - like asking others about their experiences, rather than identifying oneself as a formulator and then giving out false information on ingredients - which again, I can understand a consumer not knowing some things about ingredients, but by identifying oneself as a formulator, that's implying that the information they are going to provide is correct. I'm not talking opinions or experiences, just the facts on the ingredients.

The way this was handled from the very beginning struck me as off - from the original thread title, to identifying himself as a formulator for other brands and identifying it as a review, but it being more an ingredient breakdown and the information that was written on 3 of the ingredients being false and misleading. But most of all - trying to discourage people from buying it or buying multi-packs of it, but never simply contacting us to ask if he could exchange sealed bottles for something else.

Things like this and the time they take up are one of the biggest reasons that hardly any company owners post here anymore, and yesterday made me realize that I definitely need to cut back on my posting here because stuff like that takes up way too much time that I need to be putting towards other things.

And it doesn't just deter company owners - it deters a lot of good posters that we have from posting anymore. One poster that I really enjoyed his posting, he got insulted a few weeks back, hasn't posted since. And then like this thread for example, Resolve had just started back posting again after taking a break bc of the negativity on here and said this is the first thing he saw when he started back and was going to take another break because of it. This type of thing hurts AM as a community bc a lot of people just stop reading or stop posting rather than bothering with the negativity and drama. I hate negativity and drama myself - its draining and toxic.

I love the interaction and being able to help people one on one or in a thread type setting, but stuff like this is just too time consuming to continue to deal with. I love the personal interaction, but the time that things like this take up could be put towards product write ups, videos, articles, etc. - all things I'm working on as part of growing the companies and things that actually help people learn about supplements and ingredients.

I love the ingredients, I love the science, and I love helping people - and that is what this is about to me is to help people reach their goals and hopefully improve their quality of life through supplements.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I have crazy sleeping problems and since I take peptiplex my sleep is improved so I don't get it, I'm so sensitive to any supplement and definitely peptiplex is a staple for the whole year.
I knew you were super sensitive to a lot of things and I was thinking that you had a history of sleep problems.

I'm really glad to hear that Pepti-Plex is helping with your sleep and it's a staple for you.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Starting to think sns8778 set this whole thing up because like others on here this thread really makes me want to try the product ...

Totally ironic for the OP

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Starting to think sns8778 set this whole thing up because like others on here this thread really makes me want to try the product ...

Totally ironic for the OP
Ha. You can trust and believe that I have a lot more things that I need to do with my time than to go thru what I did Wednesday in relation to this thread. 😂🤣

I know you were joking though, but I am glad it has managed to turn into a decent discussion. I wish it had been gone about differently to create discussion without the original negativity.

I think you’ll really enjoy the product it’ll you try it. I can’t emphasize how much it’s helped me w the muscle damage in my leg from where when I was in my accident the bone shattered and went thru the calf. It’s been a huge help, and I mentioned in another thread, the partial tear on the inside of my bicep that I’ve had for over 10 years, it’s helped with to the point I don’t even feel it now. And pain from that had been part of life. I talked to my doctor about that and if no pain continues we’re going to set up imaging for it just to see how it looks compared to the last time.

Pepti-Plex is formulated to be a natural anabolic but to also help with a lot of other things and be a true anti-aging and longevity product in the sense of helping improve quality of life.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
He should send me the remaining peptiplex and I will give it a review from a sleep perspective. Sleep is all over the place and my wife is even worse. Will be the next supp I get her, guess this or apigen.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
He should send me the remaining peptiplex and I will give it a review from a sleep perspective. Sleep is all over the place and my wife is even worse. Will be the next supp I get her, guess this or apigen.
I would love to hear your and your wife's feedback on it if you or her try it.

Pepti-Plex is a great product and most people notice greatly improved sleep quality from it, but it wouldn't be likely to make her tired or make her sleep, but would be likely to improve the sleep quality that she gets and help her feel more rested and refreshed.

If that, plus the other benefits from it are what she's looking for, I think she would love it.

If she's looking for more of something to actually make her sleep, then Sleep Assist XT is a great product and the feedback on Lean Edge Nite Burn has been fantastic for sleep and for nighttime cravings and appetite control.

Growth Factor XT is kind of an in between category in that it can be used at 2 capsules twice per day to help with a variety of benefits and a lot of people feel better and notice a better mood from it, or can be used all 4 caps before bedtime to have a nice sleep effect and a lot of people feel very, very refreshed in the morning on it.

I just wanted to provide a breakdown on some different things to help you, or anyone else reading, make the best choices based on individual situations and what people are looking for.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah as a true big supporter of SNS/CEL that is a great list to try. Have used sleep xt and is great. Also last cut used mitoburn and honestly miss it. Very effective for me.

jewgold

jewgold

Awards
  • Established
Forgot to mention the improved recovery/cardiovascular endurance the product claims.

Keep in mind I'm also on a cut and 36 years of age and will be 37 in the summer.

I've been in the avoiding "systemic fatigue" type exercises (Heavy benching/squat/deadlift) and focusing mostly on machine work past few years as I focus more on gaining muscle than improving strength these days.

Normally ,regardless of bulking or cutting, I would feel pretty gassed after performing these type of exercises especially since I have to go pretty heavy to elicit any kind of new muscle growth. Then the rest of my workout would usually suffer and I would end up dropping some exercises.

But lately after being on Pepti-plex for 3 weeks going on 4 that hasn't been the case. I started reintroducing these exercises back into my rotation. Not necessarily because of Pepti-plex but feel like some machines can't mimic these type of exercises.
I know machines are capable of building muscle as much as heavy barbell work (there have been studies that prove so).
But with the current gym I have access to there are some lacking machines. There is only a leg press/leg extension/curl machines and no hack squat available. So squat is still king.

And this gym has plenty of incline/decline press machines but no solid flat press machine. None of those give me the same type of chest work as doing DB Incline/flat presses.

Anyways, been doing heavy squats/deads/heavy DB bench and haven't been getting as fatigued as before.
Don't find myself getting as gassed as I would normally. Can continue on my workout as planned.

Kind of feels like I'm in my early 20s again. Back then I could do these heavy exercises and not get fatigued.

So far this supplement has been proving to be a winner in my book.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have used Peptistrong as a stand alone for a couple of months and think it is okay from a performance standpoint, but will say that I have not discovered any issue related to sleep and I am a shitty sleeper to start with. I know OP was pointing out other ingredients but questioned the peptistrong as well, so that's just my experience.