People don't listen!!

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alrite so i have a buddy of mine who lifts...took AAS years ago...either way he txted me today and he bought a bottle of Methyl 1-D...i asked him what he was going take for pct...he asked what it was....i know he needs something light.....but is it abs necessary to have a pct for such a light cycle? i have a bottle of blue up that i have a weeks worth of pills taken out i can give to him...that should help with the test even though shutdown shouldn't happen...would that be enough? i know when i did the trifecta i took formadrol but i don't have anything like that...might have a test booster laying around with some anti-e properties in it but i can't guarantee it

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
first of all slap your educated friend silly for not knowing what a PCT is, and when you are done... tell him to buy you dinner, when he is done... kick him in the nuts!!!
Since he made the mistake, tell him to buy the Formadrol, or even T-911, but don't get in your own stash... IMHO

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
first of all slap your educated friend silly for not knowing what a PCT is, and when you are done... tell him to buy you dinner, when he is done... kick him in the nuts!!!
Since he made the mistake, tell him to buy the Formadrol, or even T-911, but don't get in your own stash... IMHO
i know...i can't take the blue up...it's to stim heavy thats the only reason i thought about it....i do have t-911 but hes not getting that.....i want to take that eventually.....atleast it's methyl 1-d and not like m-drol...then i'd have to sit him down

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
sweet... well give him the kick in the nuts and let us know how it goes... and post pics if you are able!!!

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
sweet... well give him the kick in the nuts and let us know how it goes... and post pics if you are able!!!
i sure will...derby day i'll see him at a party, i'll get someone to snap a pic

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would run Formadrol over T-911.....the thing is , everyone is different on how there body reacts, with any Hormone, mild or not, I mean whos to says its mild? get what im saying? A OTC PCT Should be ran.. bottom line...are there some folks who play with that fine line? yes... but dont be that person;) and he should know it also..

I wont slander your buddy for not knowing what PCT is, you can buy Superdrol clones at local underground shops and the word PCT will never come up, this is where you as a friend should step in and help the guy out.:)

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Get him to buy formadrol extreme, it's cheap n damn good!!

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i told him...but i refuse to go get it for him...i went to pick up for myself today but i wasn't spending money and getting boned on him paying me back....he went on to say pct is for lack of being banned....wussies...he's on his own now...i can tell him him or educate him if he wanted to learn but if he doesn't then good luck to him

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
I guess he will have to learn the hard way bro! Too bad too, because those are the hardest pills to take

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i told him...but i refuse to go get it for him...i went to pick up for myself today but i wasn't spending money and getting boned on him paying me back....he went on to say pct is for lack of being banned....wussies...he's on his own now...i can tell him him or educate him if he wanted to learn but if he doesn't then good luck to him
you tried:)

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
On the other hand i have a few ppl who do listen...they are on a cut now as i am about to start my own cut...they wanted inexpensive protein with low carbs to help them cut....needless to say 25lbs of lipotropic are sitting at my house waiting for them to pick it all up

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
On the other hand i have a few ppl who do listen...they are on a cut now as i am about to start my own cut...they wanted inexpensive protein with low carbs to help them cut....needless to say 25lbs of lipotropic are sitting at my house waiting for them to pick it all up
Profile/Taste/price..cant beat it!

EustisPanther

EustisPanther

Awards
  • Established
I have this problem.. a friend thinks he knows FAR more about juice than he actually does. I'm legitimately concerned for his safety but I doubt he would take the constructive criticism well.

pdredman72

pdredman72

Awards
so many people are like that!thats why supps get a bad rap by stupid people!!my bro is a prime example,same thing and wonders why he cant get it up or losses all his gains!!he finally has taken a break from cycles and is at least asking the right questions!!i sent him here to look around so he gets more than my 2cents!!

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
have him check in on Thundergod's threads. His current one is unreal. He is in my thread at the link in my signature

EustisPanther

EustisPanther

Awards
  • Established
any idea how to politely tell your friend that he doesn't know what he thinks he does and is going to F himself up... I help him as much as possible, but it's like the guy is incapable of learning

He just spouts out dribble that he's read somewhere and thinks he sounds intelligent.. but he has no idea what he's even saying.. I'd like to help him before he gets hurt.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
refer him to this site. Get him an account, and have him read. If he doesn't think you are bashing him, just that you "Found a cool thread with fellow gym rats" then he might take it. Once he is on, have him post what he is doing. Link it on here and let US rip him apart!!

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
haha yeah i know a few ppl that have been taking AAS since high school, i ran into the one guy at the gym and it seemed like he just discovered clomid, after about 6 years of doing this stuff they discover a pct....haha...i think him and all his friends would juice up right before vacation in the summer and this way look good for that and when they got back just expected to lose gains, they thought that that's how it was