Awards
  • Established
DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards

larry79

Awards
My apologizes:
My question to you is can i run aromasin throughout my cycle or just during the PCT?
If so any recommended dosages? I got 12.5 powder/pill from
Thank you

Current stack
Helladrol

PCT is torem
Plus other natty boosters
Ostarine

Axillist

Axillist

Awards
My apologizes:
My question to you is can i run aromasin throughout my cycle or just during the PCT?
If so any recommended dosages? I got 12.5 powder/pill from
Thank you

Current stack
Helladrol

PCT is torem
Plus other natty boosters
Ostarine
You terribly Gyno prone? Need more info to give you good advice. Not many people opt for Aromasin.

larry79

Awards
First cycle so i have no clue, I guess my main question is will taking aromasin during cycle affect my gains ?

Axillist

Axillist

Awards
Could possibly effect your gains, yes! It is extremely potent and can reduce estrogen by 95-98%! You aren't taking an aromatizing product. I don't personally see you needing anything this harsh. If you really want to take something i would look into Erase or Forma Stanzol. Unless you are an estrogen machine, steer clear my friend!

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Could possibly effect your gains, yes! It is extremely potent and can reduce estrogen by 95-98%! You aren't taking an aromatizing product. I don't personally see you needing anything this harsh. If you really want to take something i would look into Erase or Forma Stanzol. Unless you are an estrogen machine, steer clear my friend!
You are wrong. Aromasin can't put you that low. Letrozol is the only thing proven to reduce estrogen to that level. Running low dose aromasin is actually good. It can boost LH, FSH levels and your IGF-1. In your pct combined with clomid or nolva it is very good at helping recovery. Do some research....

Axillist

Axillist

Awards
You are wrong. Aromasin can't put you that low. Letrozol is the only thing proven to reduce estrogen to that level. Running low dose aromasin is actually good. It can boost LH, FSH levels and your IGF-1. In your pct combined with clomid or nolva it is very good at helping recovery. Do some research....
Sorry, didn't realize you were a drug rep for Aromasin. I apologize if my google skills failed. I trusted a drug company selling said product!

"Aromasin, as it is most commonly called, is a very potent AI which works by blocking the aromatase enzyme in the body. This drug was originally developed to help fight breast cancer in women by reducing estrogen which some believe to aid in cancer cell growth. Studies done with this substance typically show around an 85% reduction in estrogen levels in the body. This can be very useful to bodybuilders who are using aromatizing compounds such as testosterone. The estrogen suppression rate for exemestane varies from 85% to 95%."

Thank goodness there are people like you to berate anyone with slightly off figures. Hats off to you good sir!

big jbeaver45

Awards
ive been doing alot of research to try to figure out the best pct to take with raptor nutraclipse. ive been taking the last few months to gather as much information from guys at the gym and basically anyone that knows more than me. ive been reading your posts and trying to learn from the best at this, since im new to pro hormones. i was going to take raptor along with liv 52 and milk thistle for 4 wks and for pct i was told to take novedex xt along with the milk thistle and liv 52. i was hoping somebody could give me some advice thank you.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Don't use novedex xt .... its a crap product. You want to use a SERM like clomid or nolvadex then throw in a test booster like titanium xl or hcgenerate.

big jbeaver45

Awards
thank you for your advice, i will do some more research on those pcts and test boosters, if i was running a 4wk cycle of raptor do you think i would need cycle support to go along with the milk thistle and liv 52?

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
I think milk thistle is pointless. Just use liver support and you will be good. I'm not very familiar with Raptor whats in it?

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
I think raptor is sd & halo! What liver supports do u use Dave?

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
I like CEL cycle assist but also liked Forged cycle support. Had decent lipids after cycle.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Cool, I used n2guard last cycle. I won't be using that ever again

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sns is going to have all your otc pct/test boosting needs covered here soon.

Big things...

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
That sounds pretty potent...
That's an understatement lol, I wouldn't advise anyone to take it, but of course there's guys ballsy enough to take it, and some r idiots, but hey to each is own.

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
That's an understatement lol, I wouldn't advise anyone to take it, but of course there's guys ballsy enough to take it, and some r idiots, but hey to each is own.
Yeah...logs would look like "dumbass gains 20lbs in two weeks, gyno and yellow eyes!"

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Yeah...logs would look like "dumbass gains 20lbs in two weeks, gyno and yellow eyes!"
Yeah seriously bro. Only someone very experienced should stack 2 methyls, but still I don't condone it. Even running a methyl longer than normal is better than 2 methyls.

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Yeah seriously bro. Only someone very experienced should stack 2 methyls, but still I don't condone it. Even running a methyl longer than normal is better than 2 methyls.
Im running havoc for 6 weeks with organ shield but I'm gonna pick up some udca for PCT and ensure everything is good with bloodwork. How many weeks after PCT should I get bloods done?

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Im running havoc for 6 weeks with organ shield but I'm gonna pick up some udca for PCT and ensure everything is good with bloodwork. How many weeks after PCT should I get bloods done?
2 weeks then every 2-3 weeks after until you are good. It ain't expensive and its worth it for $50.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
my opinion I think peptides should be included.... I almost kept all my gains and strength...

fezteh

Awards
should you start erase pro right when your cycle ends and then past your serm pct or just start using it a week after u start your serm pct?

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
should you start erase pro right when your cycle ends and then past your serm pct or just start using it a week after u start your serm pct?
Drag it 2 weeks past serm

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
2nd week into serm

xigotmailx

xigotmailx

Awards
  • Established
Lurking hard in this for the answer for erase XD I went cheap with it, pulled erase to save my exem for a more harsh cycle. So throw it in at week 2 or earlier if estro sides pop up. What do you run it at?

Clomid 6-9: 50/50/25/25/ ED *25 if needed
Erase 6-11: 0/0/3/2/2/1

That look good for a SD solo run? I just need the info on the Erase, and should I run liver support through PCT or stop when I stop taking the SD?

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Id do 75/50/50/25
Erase 1/2/3/3/2/1

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Lurking hard in this for the answer for erase XD I went cheap with it, pulled erase to save my exem for a more harsh cycle. So throw it in at week 2 or earlier if estro sides pop up. What do you run it at?

Clomid 6-9: 50/50/25/25/ ED *25 if needed
Erase 6-11: 0/0/3/2/2/1

That look good for a SD solo run? I just need the info on the Erase, and should I run liver support through PCT or stop when I stop taking the SD?
Keep runnin liver support... Your liver is still messed up... On top of that your serm is hepatoxic as well... I run liver support for a month or two after

xigotmailx

xigotmailx

Awards
  • Established
Thanks brotha for the speedy response. Always trust on Airborne to deliver!!!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Lol X-D

fezteh

Awards
if your pinning test cyp do you still inject the normal 2 dose a week of 250 iu of hcg for the three weeks after last pin making sure the last pin is three days before the serm starts??

fezteh

Awards
so just a quick question about how to run the erase ... or in my case erase pro... since erase pro says one is enough for the whole day does that mean i should just do one a day as you drew up a couple weeks into serm pct and then a couple weeks after... in addition in term of controling cortisol when should you start running erase??

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
so just a quick question about how to run the erase ... or in my case erase pro... since erase pro says one is enough for the whole day does that mean i should just do one a day as you drew up a couple weeks into serm pct and then a couple weeks after... in addition in term of controling cortisol when should you start running erase??
Throw it in at beginning of 3rd week and run 2 weeks past serm