PCT: What, Why, and How!

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
IMHO letro and its kin are too strong during PCT. I'm a fan of the original Erase because it is both estrogen and cortisol control, and can easily be tapered and adjusted dose-wise. As far as a test-booster goes, I'd just pick one that has gotten solid reviews, and does not contain DAA or the same ingredient as erase, and stack it with the serm, erase, and some bulk DAA for a sweet solid pct. You can toss in a nutrient partitioner like need2slin or recompadrol if you want to add some icing to the cake.

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
Real legit HCG is black market and hard to find (not the bullsh*t dieting crap).

Activate xtreme does not have cortisol control, I'm trying to think of something you can add to (instead of replacing) the activate in order to just add the cortisol control.
The real stuff will make a pregnancy test, test positive right????
The stuff I get gives me a big fat "pregnant" every time

gmenfan40

Awards
By the way, what do you think of this product? need to build muscle dot com/store/Test-boosting-PCT/-HCGenerate-p45.html (put spaces in it and replaced .com with dot com, because i can't post links)

Seems like it's almost all you need in one supplement, besides a SERM for a pct.

HCGenerate, SERM, and DAA seem like a good cycle too imho. What's your opinion?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
HCGenerate is a very very solid addition to PCT.

LoL at Grngo, yes, it will make you piss positive on a pregnancy test... why you are using them is beyond me though :D

ManBeast

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Looks solid, IMHO there might be a bit of overtraining, shoulders concern me the most with traps a bit behind that (although some people's traps need crazy volume).

ManBeast
Yeah...my traps are pretty strong but I don't feel they are developed enough...before I left for Rome I had a posing coach/personal trainer evaluate me and look at my weak points...then I sent him my workout..gonna meet w him and see what he thinks needs changed if anything...

Also, I'm gonna post some pics online (once I get my posts up)...

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
HCGenerate is a very very solid addition to PCT.

LoL at Grngo, yes, it will make you piss positive on a pregnancy test... why you are using them is beyond me though :D

ManBeast
I had to see if it was true :)

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
My insurance covers pregnancy tests for free lol...so figured why not... thinking about putting me peeing on an ept and turning up pregnant on YouTube

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
ROFLMAO

srblan

Awards
  • Established
Real legit HCG is black market and hard to find (not the bullsh*t dieting crap).

Activate xtreme does not have cortisol control, I'm trying to think of something you can add to (instead of replacing) the activate in order to just add the cortisol control.
Phosphaditylserine

steppinRazor

Awards
so figured id stop by and hear what the pro's have to say about my upcoming pct..i have 3 weeks of my epi cycle left and heres what i got laid down;
i have 15 100mg tabs of clomid
bottle of erase pro
strngly considering HCGenerate
a nearly full bottle of anabeta
so with my clomid stash i have enough to run 50 ED for 4 weeks, but im thinking about kicking it in gear with 100 mg for the 1st 4 days leaving me with just over 3 weeks at 50mg.
start the EP about 10 days into pct
will be running AB and HCGen from the start
sound good?
ohhh and for pct support i have extra cycle support - i figure its got basically all the goodies i need

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
run you clomid at 50mg for 4 weeks.

run hcgenerate at 10 caps e/d for 2 weeks, then start erase pro at the start of week 3, and run for 4 weeks.

only thing you need to add in would be a bottle of either reduce xt, or 7 spray. yea, the compound in erase has some anti cortisol properties, but it is more of an ai.

run cortisol product from day one (i'd rec 7-spray, as it will last through the entire pct, and some)

steppinRazor

Awards
so no benefit at at bumpin the clomid up for a few days?
also man - im wondering how much good doubling up on hcgen would do..seems like id be pissing away most of it?? no?

appreciate your input but im probably gonna have to steer clear of any cort control - erase annihilates my joints as it is.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
IMHO we should all be getting good amounts of vitamin C to begin with, I get at least 1,500mg + a bit here and there from other supps. So I'd lean towards the Phosphaditylserine, for our purposes in PCT. What dose do you reccomend? Does it need time to build up?

ManBeast

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No need to front load clomid, Erase pro was fine on my joints, hcgen sucks at only 5 caps ed in my opinion, cortisol control makes pct a breeze.

steppinRazor

Awards
points taken...have you ever incorporated sustain alpha into pct? how would this stack up with the EP?

Axillist

Axillist

Awards
Definitely Sticky worthy. I have learned a great deal!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i have used sustain alpha, didn't notice anything benificial from it (liquavade version) read the transdermal is supposed to be better though.

it would probably go good with it. if you have it, i'd add it in to erase pro.

i've ran both erase pro, and reg erase, and feel they are quite different. i like the pro better.

steppinRazor

Awards
i dont have the sustain, but someone here sellin it kinda cheap so was thinkin bout it.
yeah ive ran the pro also - still killed my joints. only ran regular erase once and that was abvout a year ago so its hard for me to really compare - besides the joint issue.

kinda rethinking the hcgen, since you said it sucked. and at that price tag i dont think im gonna risk it.

srblan

Awards
  • Established
IMHO we should all be getting good amounts of vitamin C to begin with, I get at least 1,500mg + a bit here and there from other supps. So I'd lean towards the Phosphaditylserine, for our purposes in PCT. What dose do you reccomend? Does it need time to build up?

ManBeast
You have to take a fairly large dose for PS to be effective - the study I saw had it at 400 mg. I don't really notice a ton from it, but it helps a little with recovery time. I usually take some of that with a gram of vitamin c.

LTFU

Awards
Should "FertilAid for Men: Male Fertility Supplement", a generic Clomid, be okay to use as SERM?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established

LTFU

Awards
After I posted the comment I noticed ha. Im just having trouble finding a site that sells clomid and knowing whether its safe or not...

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
google the site name with "legit" "review" "scam" "fake"

Jonny784

Jonny784

Awards
ManBeast, have you consider adding GHRP to your PCT stack?
It would not directly influence your HPG axis like the other PCT compounds, but it would help counteract the catabolic processes associated with the lowered testosterone. By stimulating the release of GH and IGF-1, you might circumvent some of the muscle wasting by inducing the release of the anabolic growth factors. Have you considered trying it before?

Also, here's a ton of info on GHRP and the related peptides if anyone is curious (when you get there scroll down for the intro and then down further for an index of other info).
GHRP Basic Guide

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I have personally, but this was aimed to keep most all of the products OTC (with the exception of the SERM), and to not involve pinning (except HCG for the hard restart/long cycle protocols). Petptides really intrigue me, but I know a lot of people are incredibly hesitant, if not downright afraid of pinning themselves.

ManBeast

Jonny784

Jonny784

Awards
I have personally, but this was aimed to keep most all of the products OTC (with the exception of the SERM), and to not involve pinning (except HCG for the hard restart/long cycle protocols). Petptides really intrigue me, but I know a lot of people are incredibly hesitant, if not downright afraid of pinning themselves.

ManBeast
Yea I understand. I guess this question was better suited for your Beastly Cutting/Recomp thread, but whatever. This thread's posts are all over the place which is actually good because it keeps it bumped to the top regularly. lol

Just wondering about your personal opinion on them, if you've used them before, and if you had considered using it for your upcoming cycle?

GHRP would probably be beneficial for both on cycle and PCT. And if using GHRP alone, it's fairly inexpensive. Even if one pinned 100 mcg three times a day, it would only cost about $15 for a month's worth of GHRP (not including the BAC water and syringes).

And yea I understand your point about the pinning with regards to the original intentions of the thread. Honestly, pinning the water-based GHRP with a tiny insulin syringe would probably be a good baby step for some people to pinning an oil-based solution intramuscularly with a bigger needle. But that's a different issue and depends on the individual. Being in the health field, I've learned to not give a sh1t about needles. Plus growing up as an outdoorsman, I've got an iron stomach to blood. Anyway, now I'm just getting off topic but my opinion on pinning to other is strap on a pair. It's worth it. And you'll get over it after you do it a couple times. But obviously I'm biased.

/rant.

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards

ManBeast
Something else for me to start looking at,, I know nothing about peptides, pct is a moot point given my trt,,, but the gh and other benefit intrigue me,,, I for one, am not hesitant about needles

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
LoL, I actually do enjoy pinning. I have used IGF-1 LR3 way back in the day (back when it was new and excitnig! and the only peptide in town besides GH), it was definitely interesting and mild. I wasn't 100% considering them, but I hadn't ruled them out yet for my next run either.

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
I take a ton of arginine, primarily for blood pressure control and pituitary stimulation,, without asking for a source,,, how effective is GHRP and how hard is it to get?? Any dangers to taking them year around and what supplements work to maximize the benefit of their use?
Woul you cycle it with igf -1?

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
176-191 sounds very appealing .... already checked my only source and it was not there,,,, going to start a new thread to get info on peptides

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
peptides for me will be included during and off cycle. igf included also with hcg. I think that will prevent all your gains from leavin. with your clomid/nolva. supplements etc. but ghrp is not 15$ a month..... its about 45 or 60..... 2or 6 is 5000mcg but cjc and impamorelin(sp?to lazy lol) is 2000 mcg that only lasts a week at 100mcg three times daily.....

euthymius

Awards
Hey Manbeast, i would like some of your wisdom. I'm 24, 6'2, 215 lbs about 12-14% body fat, been lifting for 6 years straight. Started with prohormones (unfortunately, which i will never take again). have run about 3-4 legitimate anabolic cycles. I'm fixing to start a cycle of Test E at 1000 mg a week stacked with Deca at 500-600 mg a week for 15 weeks total.

now...i was planning on running an A.I. for the duration of my cycle, letrozole to be specific, and switch to a serm, Tamoxifen Citrate, to come off my cycle. I have both and I'm not sure i can attain the alternatives (armidex for the A.I., and Clomid for the SERM). I plan on prolonging my Test E intake for 2 additional weeks after ceasing the deca to help deal with the shutdown that comes along with it. Of course we all know that HCG is an important aspect of any cycle but i'm a bit unfamiliar with how much to take while on cycle. I know how complex of the concept PCT is given how in depth this thread is as well as DRSTRISMADAST's post, frankly , i've been confused with all of the different opinions. Would you mind critiquing my pct plans and give me a little bit of input.

"Redbull doesn't give you wings, lateral pulldowns do."

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I really don't reccomend nolva after deca, there is a lot of anecdotal evidence suggesting it is a horrible idea, but no real solid studies either way that apply to bodybuilding purposes. I would get clomid, it is a research chemical, and something like HCGenerate or EndoAmp to add in to your pct for LH/FSH stimulation. Also HCG should be dosed at about 250iu 2x a week the night before you do your test/deca injects.

euthymius

Awards
Ok so sub clomid for the Nolva, whats your opinion on running the Letro. And the HCG, for the duration of the cycle?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
not bad idea at all, i'd look into caber and or parami as well in case you get deca-based sides

euthymius

Awards
sorry for the noobness lol, what exactly is caber and parami

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
prolactin antagonizers, deca (and the other 19-nors) can cause sides that are related to prolactin, and therefore must be handled with a compound designed to combat the sides they present.

euthymius

Awards
Ok , any advice on where to find either of these. Also, does this compound look right for clomid:

2-(4-(2-chloro-1,2-diphenylethenyl)phenoxy)-N,N-diethyl-ethanamine

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
2-(4-(2-chloro-1,2-diphenylethenyl) phenoxy)-N,N-diethyl-ethanamine is clomid so yes.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
grey area sourcing isn't ok on this board unfortuanetly, you can search for parami research chemical or caber research chemical and then run the name of the vendor through google with keywords like "legit" "review" "scam" "fake" and find something, if you have troubles with gogle and stuff shoot me a pm.

euthymius

Awards
Cool brotha, thanks for the help, your a beast....a...well....a manbeast. lol. cheers.

srblan

Awards
  • Established
The specific names you are looking for are cabergoline and pramipexole, in case you have trouble with the abbreviations. Bromocriptine may also work for prolactin sides.

euthymius

Awards
Perfect, thanks srblan, any preference between the two?

srblan

Awards
  • Established
Perfect, thanks srblan, any preference between the two?
I've used caber and had a good experience with it. It can be a bit tougher to find and more expensive (liquid form is a little iffy according to some), but it's good stuff.

RicoSwarvez

RicoSwarvez

Awards
ManBeast, once again sortin ****s out! Cheers for the advice, this thread definately sorted me out and provided me with all the info I needed to make a legitmate PCT. Kudos!

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
My question to you is can i run aromasin throughout my cycle or just during the PCT?
If so any recommended dosages? I got 12.5 powder/pill from Removed source
Thank you

Current stack
Helladrol

PCT is torem
Plus other natty boosters
Ostarine
Remove the source read the rules...