PCT & supplement suggestion

Swindler

Veteran member
So I am curious of maybe a supplement or two to add to my pct. Something to help keep gains keep cortisol down kick libido in and will help with cutting. I have a few options in mind just curious of thoughts and what others have had success with.
 
I can give you one but not sure how well you will rcover but I have seen and heard rumor that many can recover with it.

1-3 hCG 500 iu ETD (every three days)
2-5 Clomid 50 mg/d
1-4 IGF LR3 50 mcg/d
1-4 Ostarine 20 mg/d
 
I can give you one but not sure how well you will rcover but I have seen and heard rumor that many can recover with it.

1-3 hCG 500 iu ETD (every three days)
2-5 Clomid 50 mg/d
1-4 IGF LR3 50 mcg/d
1-4 Ostarine 20 mg/d
Yeah here is what I am currently have to run pct

hcg 300 iu sunday and Thursday
mk-677 12.5mg before bed everyday
clomid 100/50/50/50

I don't know if this will be sufficient I am just wanting to keep the most gains possible after this bulking cycle and kick my natural test poduction back in full force... I have heard of ursolic acid being beneficial
 
Yeah here is what I am currently have to run pct

hcg 300 iu sunday and Thursday
mk-677 12.5mg before bed everyday
clomid 100/50/50/50

I don't know if this will be sufficient I am just wanting to keep the most gains possible after this bulking cycle and kick my natural test poduction back in full force... I have heard of ursolic acid being beneficial
AlphaMax XT would be a good addition to your SERM.

You will get a full dosed AI in DHAA. The Ashwagandha can also help reduce cortisol by reducing stress/anxiety. It also provides an increase in body comp by helping to maintain lean mass and increase fat loss.

F95 increase cAMP levels and also does the same thing regarding body composition. You also have several ingredients that will aid in boosting testosterone. It is a nice, all in one solution when combined with a SERM.
 
Reduce XT is the best cortisol control supp out there right now. I wouldn't worry about cutting in PCT though. You want your sole focus to be on maintaining gains.
 
As mentioned above, SNS REDUCE XT is the gold standard for cortisol control. It’s been a product that’s been out for quite some time and many members have used it with great results.
 
Reduce XT is the best cortisol control supp out there right now. I wouldn't worry about cutting in PCT though. You want your sole focus to be on maintaining gains.
I'm prolly gonna check into the reduce xt I kind of like capsules they a convenient and I am always on the run. I beleive I might of cut to hard last time and lost good percentage of gains I wonder if it would be beneficial to keep my kcal the same threw pct or maybe slightly drop them back 200-500 kcal.. thoughts?
 
After reading the description of the product the only thing that concerns me is "appetite suppression"...

So to anyone that has taken it, how did it affect yours?
 
As mentioned above, AlphaMax XT is hard to beat in terms of an all in one natural anabolic to use during PCT. The DHAA and ashwaganhda for cortisol, as mentioned, the tongkat ali for increased libido, and the ferulic acid for a boost in performance.
 
As mentioned above, AlphaMax XT is hard to beat in terms of an all in one natural anabolic to use during PCT. The DHAA and ashwaganhda for cortisol, as mentioned, the tongkat ali for increased libido, and the ferulic acid for a boost in performance.


I was talking about Reduce XT
 
I was talking about Reduce XT

Didn't even realize that was a potential side effect, never heard anyone mention it. I would definitely not worry about appetite suppression.
 
Back
Top