Yeah here is what I am currently have to run pctI can give you one but not sure how well you will rcover but I have seen and heard rumor that many can recover with it.
1-3 hCG 500 iu ETD (every three days)
2-5 Clomid 50 mg/d
1-4 IGF LR3 50 mcg/d
1-4 Ostarine 20 mg/d
AlphaMax XT would be a good addition to your SERM.Yeah here is what I am currently have to run pct
hcg 300 iu sunday and Thursday
mk-677 12.5mg before bed everyday
clomid 100/50/50/50
I don't know if this will be sufficient I am just wanting to keep the most gains possible after this bulking cycle and kick my natural test poduction back in full force... I have heard of ursolic acid being beneficial
I'm prolly gonna check into the reduce xt I kind of like capsules they a convenient and I am always on the run. I beleive I might of cut to hard last time and lost good percentage of gains I wonder if it would be beneficial to keep my kcal the same threw pct or maybe slightly drop them back 200-500 kcal.. thoughts?Reduce XT is the best cortisol control supp out there right now. I wouldn't worry about cutting in PCT though. You want your sole focus to be on maintaining gains.
As mentioned above, AlphaMax XT is hard to beat in terms of an all in one natural anabolic to use during PCT. The DHAA and ashwaganhda for cortisol, as mentioned, the tongkat ali for increased libido, and the ferulic acid for a boost in performance.
I was talking about Reduce XT
I have heard about the hcg thing and not dosing during pct and it does make sense...don't take ostarine in PCT (or maybe at all..... )
don't take HCG in PCT. it's better used on cycle to minimize testicular atrophy.
lower the dose of clomid to 25 mg/day.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/post-cycle-therapy/288103-info-serms.html