PCT question

bowhunter28

bowhunter28

Awards
  • Established
I just started my first prohormone cyle. I am taking 4-ad by Advanced Muscle Science. I bought the Arom-x by AMS for my PCT. Will this be enough for my pct or should I take something in addition to this? Or something completely different?

at1010

Awards
  • Established
how old are you man? i am not sure about 4 ad but i know most guys recommend SERMS or an AI....

bowhunter28

bowhunter28

Awards
  • Established
Im 21. I just want to make sure that I am doing things right since this is my first time.

urbanski

urbanski

Awards
  • Established
PCT is something you line up and have on hand before starting a cycle. Read here about SERMs. Looking at the ingredients, both your 4AD and AromX have the same thing....antiEs. So I dont think anything is right here.

bowhunter28

bowhunter28

Awards
  • Established
According to there website, Arom-x was made to be the pct for 4-ad. Is this incorrect? I have the Arom-x lined up for my pct but am starting to second guess myself. I just want to get it right so that is why i am asking. I have only taken one dose of the 4-ad right now. Should i hold of on it for now until i get the pct locked up?

at1010

Awards
  • Established
SERMS man thats the only pct recommended i could find for this

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Obviously you want to use a SERM. If you can't get a SERM you're going to want a good test booster to go with your anit-e.

If you have to go OTC, i'd pick up TestoPro and Formadrol to stack with your anti-e.

bowhunter28

bowhunter28

Awards
  • Established
I think thats what i am going to do. I contacted AMS and they said that i dont need anything else. Of course this could be biased, but i will go out and get a test booster to be on the safe side.

at1010

Awards
  • Established
from what i have heard man you gotta know someone. The best thing i have heard is find a guy at the gym who is using gear and ask him,but you gotta be very careful about asking them you dont want to offend them.

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
from what i have heard man you gotta know someone. The best thing i have heard is find a guy at the gym who is using gear and ask him,but you gotta be very careful about asking them you dont want to offend them.
LOL

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Yea the trick is to find the biggest guy in the gym you just know hes gotta be juicing

at1010

Awards
  • Established
edwitt are you being sarcastic? I dont know any other way of getting them.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Olympus Labs 19
Supplements 2
35 and Older 2
Anabolics 7
Post Cycle Therapy 6