Guest viewing is limited

pct for 5decazol

cpnjakd

Member
hello,
ive been lifting for 2 years now and i am 22. i went ahead and ordered 5decazol a few weeks ago and i am going to start it in july. i researched ph's for 3 or 4 months before i ended up ordering the product. i was planning on using nova but i cant buy it so that is out of the question. what i want to do is use liver armor during the cycle but now i dont know what to use as the pct. i have done the research but i still do not know what i should use for the pct, thanks!
 
pick up PCT assist or liver assist for you cycle.

If you cant get a SERM I would do:

Inhibit E
2/2/1/1
SNS DAA
4/4/4/4/4/4
Reduce XT
0/0/3/3/3/3

SHould be good to go with that!
 
SD/HALO is a poor choice for a first cycle. You need a serm if your going to insist on running this or else you really risk losing most of your gains. Solo halo would be a better first cycle and could get away without a serm.
 
i was planning on using nova but i cant buy it so that is out of the question.

Why?

And if it's out of the question, then so is the cycle.

I HATE seeing the name of this product. Use the search bar and see how much fun stuff turns up on it (being quite sarcastic, here).

If you've really done your research, I think you'd know that A) you shouldn't be doing this cycle and B) if you really were, you'd know doing it without a SERM at the end and all the proper support supplements during isn't even an option.
 
Do yourself a big favor and get some Nolva or Clomid. Not too hard to find online.

Don't forget these are two methylated compounds, and not to mention they will both shut you down pretty hard, especially the Superdrol. You'll need a SERM pct (and lots of food) if you want to keep anything.

But at the same time, you probably don't even need to run a cycle yet. If you've only lifted for two years I have a hard time believing you hit your natural peak already.
 
okay, i have found a place where i can get nolva online or Tamoxifen Citrate. which of the two of these should i purchase and at what mg 10 or 20. also with this should i also take the liver armor? thanks guys!
 
okay, i have found a place where i can get nolva online or Tamoxifen Citrate. which of the two of these should i purchase and at what mg 10 or 20. also with this should i also take the liver armor? thanks guys!

I STRONGLY advise against this cycle. I'll say it again to emphasize how I truly feel: I STRONGLY advise against doing this.

However, you're going to do what you're going to do, so let's do it right.

On cycle supports:

- Multi-vitamin
- Fish Oil high dosed (or Krill oil; don't need as high of a dosage)
- Creatine
- N2Guard (covers your BP, liver, cholesterol, etc. needs)

Post Cycle:

- Nolva @ 40/40/20/20 (mg/day for each week - 40mg/day for week 1, week 2, 20mg/day for week 3, week 4)
- Natural Testosterone Booster(s) (HCGenerate, Phytoserms-347, DAA -- make it as comprehensive as you want)
- Continue running all above on-cycle supports listed through PCT
 
I STRONGLY advise against this cycle. I'll say it again to emphasize how I truly feel: I STRONGLY advise against doing this.

However, you're going to do what you're going to do, so let's do it right.

On cycle supports:

- Multi-vitamin
- Fish Oil high dosed (or Krill oil; don't need as high of a dosage)
- Creatine
- N2Guard (covers your BP, liver, cholesterol, etc. needs)

Post Cycle:

- Nolva @ 40/40/20/20 (mg/day for each week - 40mg/day for week 1, week 2, 20mg/day for week 3, week 4)
- Natural Testosterone Booster(s) (HCGenerate, Phytoserms-347, DAA -- make it as comprehensive as you want)
- Continue running all above on-cycle supports listed through PCT

thank you!!
 
so countinue to run the nolva through the pct?
its not so much continuing as it is STARTING the nolva for your pct. Start taking the nolva the day after your last dose of the 5 deca.. Its the cornerstone of your post cycle.
by the way man, im at day 29 of 5 deca.. whew!!! have fun. lol
 
Back
Top