Guest viewing is limited

pct for 5 week h-drol cycle

holmes215

Active Member
coming up on pct for my h-drol cycle. Wondering what else I need and also questioning if I could use something else

gonna do clomid 70/70/70/35
and control c

was wondering if I could throw in formestane cuz I have it or if I should add T booster like recycle
 
coming up on pct for my h-drol cycle. Wondering what else I need and also questioning if I could use something else

gonna do clomid 70/70/70/35
and control c

was wondering if I could throw in formestane cuz I have it or if I should add T booster like recycle

I would use e-pharms testforce personally for a test booster. I just got done with a cycle and it helped a lot.
 
Run the Clomid 50/50/50/50 no need for more than that. I would also get some ZMA and trib for your libido, than during the 3rd wk of PCT start a anti-cortisol product---Supress C, Reduce XT, Lean FX.

Take 2.5g's of Tribulus and one dose of ZMA before bed, it should help sleep quality and restore your sex drive. Also boosts T naturally
 
I like pct assist for my test booster, but ya follow gym rat's advice
 
Damn geek yor lookin f*en jacked... trib is a great libido booster, i'd get it if you have low libido but it's a waste of money if you're getting it hoping for an increase in test. clomids got you covered.
 
would noxedex xt be good towards the end of the pct and im only doing 70 mg of clomid b/c research somes in 35 mg/ml
 
would noxedex xt be good towards the end of the pct and im only doing 70 mg of clomid b/c research somes in 35 mg/ml
novedex is an atd / ai so you dont need it if youre using clomi. just measure out 1.5ml of clomi? thats liek 35 + uh.. w/e but close to 50
 
I'd stick with the clomid only as well; never got anything out of any of these test boosters. Just my opinion.
 
Back
Top