PCT for 45+ yr old

jvmagic

Awards
Hi,

What is recommended for a 45yr old man while and after a light prohormone cycle?
Will be taking amino acids, suggested protein intake for body weight, and proper diet.

Is "Cycle Support' by Iron Labs enough on it's own?

Thanks in advance.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What does the light prohormone cycle consist of?

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I would do a SERM like torem at 30mg a day throughout your cycle and 4 weeks after. This will minimize, if not eliminate HTPA damage on a light cycle.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hi,

What is recommended for a 45yr old man while and after a light prohormone cycle?
Will be taking amino acids, suggested protein intake for body weight, and proper diet.

Is "Cycle Support' by Iron Labs enough on it's own?

Thanks in advance.
Lots of questions unanswered here:
Proper diet may not be proper - are you trying to lean up or bulk? Depending on what you’re taking you can eat differently based on your goals. So many variables including why you are considering ph/ds at this time.
Cycle support is mainly for liver and blood pressure, and a few other things.
If you are using steroids/ph/ds, my opinion, you just need food. If it’s between amino acids for the week and steak or chicken, get the food.
Let’s get some more info so we can help you, there’s no cookie cutter pct, there’s what I like, and what the guy above my post prefers, aggressive ones, light ones, stacked ones, etc etc.

jvmagic

Awards
Lots of questions unanswered here:
Proper diet may not be proper - are you trying to lean up or bulk? Depending on what you’re taking you can eat differently based on your goals. So many variables including why you are considering ph/ds at this time.
Cycle support is mainly for liver and blood pressure, and a few other things.
If you are using steroids/ph/ds, my opinion, you just need food. If it’s between amino acids for the week and steak or chicken, get the food.
Let’s get some more info so we can help you, there’s no cookie cutter pct, there’s what I like, and what the guy above my post prefers, aggressive ones, light ones, stacked ones, etc etc.

Sorry for being so vague. I'm trying to lean up. I've been on 'Keto' type diet for 3-4 months and have lost 15 lbs (from 182 to 167; 5' 8"). I lift x2 week and also do 3 days of crossfit. I'd like to get to 160 but a lot leaner (I'm at about 18% bf; measured at 23% at 182lb). I'm taking a paradeca type of prohormone (previously taken vpx products with good results but didn't use pct or anything like that) and want to keep what I can for as long as I can and as safe as I can.
My diet is fairly clean (eggs/bacon for breakfast, chicken salad with egg whites for lunch, steak/chicken with vegetables for dinner; try to keep this boring diet consistent).
I know I left some answers out (not on purpose just not so good at answering).

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sorry for being so vague. I'm trying to lean up. I've been on 'Keto' type diet for 3-4 months and have lost 15 lbs (from 182 to 167; 5' 8"). I lift x2 week and also do 3 days of crossfit. I'd like to get to 160 but a lot leaner (I'm at about 18% bf; measured at 23% at 182lb). I'm taking a paradeca type of prohormone (previously taken vpx products with good results but didn't use pct or anything like that) and want to keep what I can for as long as I can and as safe as I can.
My diet is fairly clean (eggs/bacon for breakfast, chicken salad with egg whites for lunch, steak/chicken with vegetables for dinner; try to keep this boring diet consistent).
I know I left some answers out (not on purpose just not so good at answering).
Paradeca, hmmmm. Dunno that one. If it’s got a chem name, ex: 1,4cholor6azine11dione,
Please post that for us.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
para deca is the OG VPX flagship... it was pre 2005 so it doesn't matter what was in it. that said, if I remember correctly....it was an anti cortisol mainly..
OP what is the current PH you plan to use? 1 andro? 4 andro? ect

jvmagic

Awards
para deca is the OG VPX flagship... it was pre 2005 so it doesn't matter what was in it. that said, if I remember correctly....it was an anti cortisol mainly..
OP what is the current PH you plan to use? 1 andro? 4 andro? ect
I'm looking to take EPI 2.0 by Vital Labs. Thoughts?
Thanks in advance.