• Established
  • First Up Vote
How's the family Marty??

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
How's the family Marty??
The family is good! Luka Bazooka is getting bigger and stronger. We finally are able to take him places and we are actually going on our first hike this weekend. He will be in a wrap. It's a pretty simple one but it is supposed to have a nice view. I might try to talk Jennifer into letting me do another lap by myself. Lol.

How have you been?

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
I'm still alive. Lol.

I bought the new sweet lemonheads flavor of Radiate powder but I'm still only halfway through a OG tub of the orange. I don't want to open the new container and start the timer on it. My RXS bros will have to wait for my review! Sorry! :( I think I've been taking Radiate every morning for 2-3 years now. It's a staple in my life. I'm so glad they brought the powder back.

And with family visiting and the holiday season in full swing, I'm doing my best with eating and exercising. I'm sitting at 255.2 lbs right now but my next huge swing in progress probably won't be until January.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hope all is well with the family Marty. Gettin much sleep these days??

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
I wasn't a big fan of the Ghost Coffee Ice Cream protein. I'll go ish the tub, though. I should have gotten one of three flavors I LOVE (BP, CM, PBCM).

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
Hope all is well with the family Marty. Gettin much sleep these days??
I missed this. Sorry. I'm doing great. Luka just had his first Christmas and had a blast! All is well. I also was awarded "Employee of the Quarter" for the 4th Quarter at my job. All is good on every front! Diet-wise... I'm hanging in there. Weathering the holiday blows! How have you been man?
IMG_20181225_180855_663.jpeg
20181113_083316.jpeg

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
There is a 40 lb difference here. March 2018 to January 2019. Luka really threw a wrench into my progress lately but I've hit the ground running in 2019. Much more progress to come.
PhotoGrid_1547781917495.jpeg

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
Currently bulking. I'm at around 270 lbs. Closer to summer, I will go back to a hard cut. Everything else in life is great. Luka is getting so big!
20190223_113108.jpeg
IMG_20190309_150258_677.jpeg
IMG_20190310_185035_196.jpeg
IMG_20190216_163159_504.jpeg

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
Also, the new Radiate Sweet Lemon heads flavor is fire. I'm a huge lemon fan and it's a tie with Peach Rings for me. I love the energy. I've been drinking Radiate almost daily for two years now and this is a huge shot in the arm that I'm very excited about. I'll be posting a thing on IG about it but well done, guys!

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Glad everybody's doing good Marty!!

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
Your son is a happy camper. But, looks like he’s aiming for your wife’s drink.. lol
Yeah, we were cracking up over that. He wants it bad!

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
Glad everybody's doing good Marty!!
Thanks, man. How have you been? It's been crazy for me. Having a kid and not living by family means no breaks ever. I'm still getting into the gym 4 days a week but it is tough.

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
Still not dead.

The Booskie turned two. I've been in the gym 3-4x per week, although Luka still is quite demanding. Oh, and COVID messed everything up for a few months.

Been floating between 255 and 260 for almost a year, although I feel like I slowly have lost fat and put on muscle. Very slowly. Now that I've gotten back in the gym this month (after three months of a lot of walking and home workouts with bands and dumbbells), I'm pretty excited to tweak things and make real progress.

Hope anyone who comes across this is doing well!

Attachments