Paleo Crew: Starch Free/Grain free/Low Carb BREAD!

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Julian Bakery makes grain free breads......

Almond Version: Paleo Bread

Paleo Bread -Almond, is a great way to enjoy a healthy meal or snack with added flavor and health benefits. Paleo Bread -Almond is Gluten Free, Grain Free, Yeast Free, Soy Free, GMO Free, High Protein, Low Carb and best of all delicious.

Paleo Bread -Almond loaf contains six simple ingredients: Purified Water, Blanched Almonds, Egg Whites, Psyllium, Organic Apple Cider Vinegar, and a pinch of Baking Soda. *Nutritional Information Provided By An Independent Lab For Accuracy* **Freezes great for 4+ Months** **GI= Zero / Stay In Ketosis**”Paleo Breads Are Soft & Fluffy & Do NOT Crumble

Coconut version: Paleo Bread

Paleo Bread -Coconut, is organic, starch-free, grain free, gluten free, yeast free, soy free, dairy Free, and ideal for any diet. The Paleo Bread, Coconut, is the first starch free, gluten free, grain Free, low carb bread on the market! Get lean and sculpted while still enjoying this particular variety! *Nutritional Information Provided By An Independent Lab For Accuracy* **GI= Zero / Stay In Ketosis** **Freezes great for 4+ Months** “Paleo Breads Are Soft & Fluffy & Do NOT Crumble”

Ingredients: Purified Water, Organic Coconut Flour, Egg Whites, Psyllium, Organic Apple Cider Vinegar, Baking Soda.

pressureSpike

Banned
Awards
They sound real good delivery 7-14 days is a huge turnoff tho

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Delivery is 2 days ;)

Just ordered.

pressureSpike

Banned
Awards
I'm going to order the coconut and almond then not sure why they will put 7-14 days tho that probably sways business away do u have any promo codes?

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

pressureSpike

Banned
Awards
Closest one to me is 25 miles away trust me that coconut bread is calling me haha

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Beats me. I went to order and it gave me 2 options. Overnight or 2-day

I imagine it's due to the weather and the fact it's perishable

I'm going to order the coconut and almond then not sure why they will put 7-14 days tho that probably sways business away do u have any promo codes?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I have gotten Julian Bakery bread before. The texture is absolutely terrible. There's nothing holding it together and it essentially just breaks apart in your hands.

It also molded extremely rapidly even when kept in the fridge.

pressureSpike

Banned
Awards
It would if been 35 bucks for 3 loafs of bread and delivery I'll pass I'll take the drive when I'm bored one day and pick one up to try

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That stinks :(

Accordng to their site, Paleo Breads Are Soft & Fluffy & Do NOT Crumble

I ordered so I will keep everyone posted

Cant beat the nutrition profile of the paleo-coconut bread!

No grains, starch, gluten......and it's BREAD? YUM :D

I have gotten Julian Bakery bread before. The texture is absolutely terrible. There's nothing holding it together and it essentially just breaks apart in your hands.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This stuff tastes absolutely AWFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mom got some too. she hated it as well

Save your money

ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is what you get with a bread that has no preservatives!

A McDonalds burger would last forever...

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established