Unanswered oxandrolone and test

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I’m pretty much one of the guys here who never wants to have an argument with anyone. But yes if you’re attacking me on something that’s personal saying I shouldn’t say 80% is diet because I’m not shredded then yes I feel like replying. I was extremely sick for 2 years and lost almost everything. I’m on a big ass bulk and I went from 179 to 205 in 5 months not moving above 13%. I’m not shredded but when it comes to dieting I know what I’m talking about and I’ll be back to 9-10% in September. Don’t be surprised I react to what you say when you include me in your shitty comment
I think you’re swell buddy. Even if you hate Clomid a bit too much.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Lol thanks! It’s true that my hate for clomid is kinda unjustified
Oh I have tons of them. Dumbell kickbacks, Ostarine, Epi-Andro(dude you’re not epistane, k?), stupid know-it-all’s that attack everyone their first week on a forum, expensive peptides, oh man I could keep going on and on here

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
This is why I keep most of my opinions to myself for the most part. People just want to be “right”. A lot of advice is from people who say they have been running gear for 10+ years then say diet is 80% of it. If that’s the case how the **** are you not shredded. Or I see many logs without progress pictures. Anybody can say anything that’s why I just pick and chose what info I take in and when I decide to try and give advice.
Seriously, that whole story he just gave you is a load of crap. He states all of his personal opinions as if they’re fact, if anyone disagrees with him, he tries to insult them, then he cries about everyone attacking him. It’s been painful to watch.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This is why I keep most of my opinions to myself for the most part. People just want to be “right”. A lot of advice is from people who say they have been running gear for 10+ years then say diet is 80% of it. If that’s the case how the **** are you not shredded. Or I see many logs without progress pictures. Anybody can say anything that’s why I just pick and chose what info I take in and when I decide to try and give advice.
Because their diet sucks. Life happens. Steroids are not magic, you still have to eat right and train hard.

The difference is without the gear, the diet and training only go so far, which for most is not very far at all.

With gear, anything is possible, as long as diet and training are correct.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Because their diet sucks. Life happens. Steroids are not magic, you still have to eat right and train hard.

The difference is without the gear, the diet and training only go so far, which for most is not very far at all.

I could get to a respectful size naturally, but no matter what, it included an unsightly amount of fat to get to a really good size.
And then, once I was happy with my size but really wanted to show that muscle off, it was time to cut. Which was where I lost the majority of the muscle gained.
And on and on it went.
Some say natural competitors can gain 25lbs in the off season so they can then drop 20 for the competition.

**** that.....

I’ve dialed in diet, training and drugs many times where I cut bodyfat while gaining a lot of muscle. Ive cut and lost zero muscle. I’ve bulked and gained zero fat.
You can’t do that without drugs. And you CANT do that if you don’t eat or you eat poorly. I’ve tried. It’s a massive waste of money and time.
Unless you’re on Superdrol. You can not eat and still gain muscle.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I could get to a respectful size naturally, but no matter what, it included an unsightly amount of fat to get to a really good size.
And then, once I was happy with my size but really wanted to show that muscle off, it was time to cut. Which was where I lost the majority of the muscle gained.
And on and on it went.
Some say natural competitors can gain 25lbs in the off season so they can then drop 20 for the competition.

**** that.....

I’ve dialed in diet, training and drugs many times where I cut bodyfat while gaining a lot of muscle. Ive cut and lost zero muscle. I’ve bulked and gained zero fat.
You can’t do that without drugs. And you CANT do that if you don’t eat or you eat poorly. I’ve tried. It’s a massive waste of money and time.
Unless you’re on Superdrol. You can not eat and still gain muscle.
M1T and M1A too. **** is scary strong. Literally don’t eat anything for three days and gain ten lbs.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
M1T and M1A too. **** is scary strong. Literally don’t eat anything for three days and gain ten lbs.
I was going to mention those too bc I recall that same thing happening with you, but I haven’t ran either in so long.
And as you know I don’t know which ones which and with one is what 1-AD coverts to.
It’s like the word restaurant. I know how to spell it, I just can’t

Cmseabee24

Cmseabee24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

I agree with this all I’m saying is if your diet is on point 90% of the year even after successful PCT you should stay in strong and lean. I get everyone has their preference I just don’t get it when I hear people running gear constantly. I feel like not letting your body completely reset has to have some negative effect as in having to run more gear and more often.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I give @ItalOne a chance, he may come around. He remembers me of @Spurfy , same thing. At first everyone thought a "condescending-knowitall-millennial" appeared. Turned out he really knew stuff...

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I give @ItalOne a chance, he may come around. He remembers me of @Spurfy , same thing. At first everyone thought a "condescending-knowitall-millennial" appeared. Turned out he really knew stuff...
From post #1, insults, bragging, argumentative.
Everything shared is stated as fact. Because he said so.

“Like what’s with all you lol idiots still using freaking research chemicals lol? What a bunch of tards lol. Why’s everyone so stupid on this board? Tudca does nothing on cycle lol, like who doesn’t know that lol lol??“

No thank you. This place for the most part is my escape from that behavior. I like to learn from people that can communicate respectfully.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

“Like what’s with all you lol idiots still using freaking research chemicals lol? What a bunch of tards lol. Why’s everyone so stupid on this board? Tudca does nothing on cycle lol, like who doesn’t know that lol lol??“

No thank you. This place for the most part is my escape from that behavior. I like to learn from people that can communicate respectfully.
What? You use TUDCA on cycle? RC's too?

...Maybe you really are stupid.

;)

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
What? You use TUDCA on cycle? RC's too?

...Maybe you really are stupid.

;)

I actually agree although most don’t and haven’t run any liver support in 5-6 years.

It’s just his delivery of opinions.
Like Renew and Hyde said. Comradery is valued here and we can all disagree respectfully when needed.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

The TUDCA "off cycle" only, I somewhat agree with, actually. He may referring to the study were it concluded that TUDCA before alcohol is detrimental. Now, extrapolating it to other hepatotoxic chemicals, other than alcohol, he could have a point.
BUT, there are studies on acetaminophen (Tylenol) and TUDCA, were its not observed, hence, no evidence that TUDCA "on cycle" is hepatotoxic -but also none that its not.

Not keeping hijacking that thread... just to explain my thinking on that.

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
He totally has good points and does have knowledge. This could be my own perception flaw and miscommunication through text, but i feel like he immediately attacks peoples posts. I feel that theres an arrogant attitude and he is condescending without cause. I could always be wrong too 🤷‍♂️

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You give an asshole knowledge, you now have a knowledgeable asshole.

Kinda like you can take a **** in a box and put a guarantee on the outside. And all you have is a guaranteed piece of ****.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Kinda like you can take a **** in a box and put a guarantee on the outside. And all you have is a guaranteed piece of ****.
LMAO!

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
From what I’ve seen, spurfy can be a little abrasive and arrogant, kinda gives a vibe that he knows better than anyone else. But, he at least presents some logic and/or research to justify his stance. He gives a lot of good info, but I could definitely see people being put off by his “I don’t give a **** what people think” attitude.

ItalOne just says stupid **** then gets all defensive. He went into a thread where people were talking about DHB, he told everyone that DHB sucks and is the worst steroid ever. When people said they liked it he called them stupid. Then he cried about everyone being “out to get him”.

I see your point, but you really shouldn’t compare these two.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I actually agree although most don’t and haven’t run any liver support in 5-6 years.

It’s just his delivery of opinions.
Like Renew and Hyde said. Comradery is valued here and we can all disagree respectfully when needed.

I'm here for knowledge -not for kissing, like @Codybenz . LOL!

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

100%

YamahaC76

Awards
  • Established
I would split the tab, and take 25mg of oxandralone twice a day for 6 weeks. Maybe bump the test up to 500mg if you want. I cut over 10lb of fat and put on muscle in 6 weeks on that cycle. However there was a massive notable diminishing return on the oxandralone after the 5th week. Worth dropping after the 6th week Imo.

Just keep your protein intake high and do some cardio and weight lifting in the same day and you should shed fat like nothing. This was by far my favorite cycle out of everything iv'e tried.

YamahaC76

Awards
  • Established
I would split the tab, and take 25mg of oxandralone twice a day for 6 weeks. Maybe bump the test up to 500mg if you want. I cut over 10lb of fat and put on muscle in 6 weeks on that cycle. However there was a massive notable diminishing return on the oxandralone after the 5th week. Worth dropping after the 6th week Imo.

Just keep your protein intake high and do some cardio and weight lifting in the same day and you should shed fat like nothing. This was by far my favorite cycle out of everything iv'e tried.

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Thanks for your input!

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
End of week 5 update:

I realize now i should have been eating 1800 - 2000 calories a day. I wish i would have been doing that this whole time. Im making slow but steady progression; my love handles are getting smaller.

Im going to add a small amount of TD trest ace here soon, like 10 mg a day. And i might drop the oxandrolone this coming week so i can have enough to run before next summer.

Cmseabee24

Cmseabee24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I’ll have to look into running some var in the future I see so many people using it. I’ve always stuck with winstrol and got great results plus the fact most people get winstrol instead of var anyway. Curious what results I’d get with running it for 8 weeks.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I’ll have to look into running some var in the future I see so many people using it. I’ve always stuck with winstrol and got great results plus the fact most people get winstrol instead of var anyway. Curious what results I’d get with running it for 8 weeks.
I’ve been saying exactly that for years. I bought some cheap Var years ago and gave same exact results Winnie always has. I like Winnie too much for maintaining size and getting dry and vascular. Plus strength too.
But I’m dying to get some good Var this year and really give it an honest try.

Cmseabee24

Cmseabee24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I’ve been saying exactly that for years. I bought some cheap Var years ago and gave same exact results Winnie always has. I like Winnie too much for maintaining size and getting dry and vascular. Plus strength too.
But I’m dying to get some good Var this year and really give it an honest try.
Might as well pull the trigger won’t be disappointed with the results if I do end up with winstrol. Just be pissed I got a 100% mark up. I’m new to the forums somewhat because I’m not in military anymore so harder to source but everyone I ever talked to that ran it said it isn’t worth it. But if it doesn’t **** your lipids up to fast I’d assume it could be as effective if winstrol being able to run it twice as long.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Might as well pull the trigger won’t be disappointed with the results if I do end up with winstrol. Just be pissed I got a 100% mark up. I’m new to the forums somewhat because I’m not in military anymore so harder to source but everyone I ever talked to that ran it said it isn’t worth it. But if it doesn’t **** your lipids up to fast I’d assume it could be as effective if winstrol being able to run it twice as long.
Man you’d be surprised what real anavar can do! If only it wasn’t underdosed so much people wouldn’t give it such a bad rep you should try it out when you find a good source. Im adding 80mg var to my test/npp cycle in 3 days and I can’t freaking wait lol

Cmseabee24

Cmseabee24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Appreciate it she just got back in the gym with me 5 months ago. So it’s nice for us to see the progress we each make because I know looking in the mirror it’s harder to see ourselves changing until it’s completely transformed.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Appreciate it she just got back in the gym with me 5 months ago. So it’s nice for us to see the progress we each make because I know looking in the mirror it’s harder to see ourselves changing until it’s completely transformed.
Only 5 months? She’s looking fantastic!

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry to get out of topic but giving an opinion on a steroid isn't worth getting angry for. We can't all agree but we can use a friendly tone. Got nothing against anyone here but we do get a bit defensive when someone is more well known. I call @hairygrandpa a fucking penguin and I'm sure ill have an axe in my door, i call a new member Hitler and nobody cares.

Nobody tells me nanodrol sucks though because i will crash this phone in your car window

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry to get out of topic but giving an opinion on a steroid isn't worth getting angry for. We can't all agree but we can use a friendly tone. Got nothing against anyone here but we do get a bit defensive when someone is more well known. I call @hairygrandpa a fucking penguin and I'm sure ill have an axe in my door, i call a new member Hitler and nobody cares.

Nobody tells me nanodrol sucks though because i will crash this phone in your car window

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Haha😂.. had a dream i met you after posting that, and someone else from the forum. You had a bandana, a white linen robe that covered everything except the massive calves.

The point of the dream is still unclear as my fiance woke me up AND FUCKING RUINED IT.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Haha.. had a dream i met you after posting that, and someone else from the forum. You had a bandana, a white linen robe that covered everything except the massive calves.

The point of the dream is still unclear as my fiance woke me up AND FUCKING RUINED IT.
This is an easy one....
Hairy Grandpa= Anabolic Messiah in his white linen robe that denotes his anabolic holiness.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is an easy one....
Hairy Grandpa= Anabolic Messiah in his white linen robe that denotes his anabolic holiness.

Haha well if theres anyone fitting as a god it must be him. Looking good on the pic man, how did primo go for you? Ever since the update i lost track

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Haha well if theres anyone fitting as a god it must be him. Looking good on the pic man, how did primo go for you? Ever since the update i lost track
Thanks bro...

The primo was boss.... Would like to run it again in the 5-600 range but it is expensive. Still I loved it, physique looks better and better every week on that stuff I swear.

Right now I'm just cruising on test. I have some Anavar I may throw in soon at 40/day.

Only small cycles for me these days. I try to be more health conscious.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Goos idea to run mild cycles, primo with your size id say 500 - 1000mg is almost needed for full effect but then of course it gets less safe

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
@hairygrandpa i think you were gonna take the AM gang to downtown and beat someone up 😂

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can't bring anything useful to this discussion other than:
"Having hair is overrated."

The Rock agrees.