Unanswered oxandrolone and test

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nothing comes close to what you can get ugl. And you’ll probably pay less.
T3-T4
Clen/Albuterol
ECY
Helios

Don’t even know what’s selling in the otc market but they probably won’t come close to the right combo of 2 of these.
Def considering some clen, maybe t3

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Nothing comes close to what you can get ugl. And you’ll probably pay less.
T3-T4
Clen/Albuterol
ECY
Helios

Don’t even know what’s selling in the otc market but they probably won’t come close to the right combo of 2 of these.
T3 gets talked about all the time, but I rarely see much mention of T4. Have you used both of them?

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If trest wouldnt help, i dont have any other options to help my knees as far as supps. Now i wonder what i should do for cardio
Supps did nothing for my knees, active rehab did. I know some tricks that worked for me.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tricks you say?
Do squats in the smith press. Go about 50% on max weight. Put your feet more in front, off center, so when you squat down, your knees don't go over your toes. Now squat TUT. 3 sec up, 3 sec down.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
T3 gets talked about all the time, but I rarely see much mention of T4. Have you used both of them?
Supposed to be better. Requires more labs imo because there’s conversion. T3 is easy and I know how to dose it every time. Works like a charm. If I ever cared to cut I’d probably do my research and dial in T4 doses.

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do squats in the smith press. Go about 50% on max weight. Put your feet more in front, off center, so when you squat down, your knees don't go over your toes. Now squat TUT. 3 sec up, 3 sec down.
Nice! I only have 1 hand so when i do squats i do use the smith machine. I do put my feet forward too. But i usually move up fast and down slow, so i could try moving down slow too

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Supposed to be better. Requires more labs imo because there’s conversion. T3 is easy and I know how to dose it every time. Works like a charm. If I ever cared to cut I’d probably do my research and dial in T4 doses.
Yeah I’ve heard the same sorta things. Interested in trying it next time but need to do some more reading.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
From what I’ve heard, T3 is supposed to be the more active form, T4 converts to T3. In theory, T4 would be easier to dose, as conversion to T3 will give you a rate limiter. I think spurfy said he does this. Maybe. I’m pretty sure I read someone say they do that. Just take T4 and it’ll maximize your body’s own T3 production.

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mid week 5 update:

I took a pic today and compared to when i started. And nothing. Theres very little change in my love handles. Im pretty disappointed. Really super bummed.

So in retaliation, im going to start fasting 1 day a week for 24 hours. On fast days i will bump up the oxandrolone dose to 75mgs

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Mid week 5 update:

I took a pic today and compared to when i started. And nothing. Theres very little change in my love handles. Im pretty disappointed. Really super bummed.

So in retaliation, im going to start fasting 1 day a week for 24 hours. On fast days i will bump up the oxandrolone dose to 75mgs
Just a summary, what all aas are you on total?
Any T3 or clen?
Diet?

The most truth that any trainer or coach will ever tell you is that steroids are not needed to gain muscle. They are absolutely paramount to lose bodyfat and keep muscle.
I’ll be totally honest, I use a sufficient amount of gear year round, and if I ever start gaining too much bodyfat, I simply ignore my timed meals and go back to eating like a baby bird. Or I just eat one meal a day and a couple scoops of Pb. I’ll go from 4500cals a day to 1500. And also on drugs not meant for cutting, I will lose insane amounts of bodyfat.
If you have good androgens on board, don’t be hesitant to do a 6 mile hike, or hiit, or all day fasting, weight should be falling off you with very little muscle with it.
Some of my best cuts have been on bulks where I simply got fed up eating.
Drugs rule.

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any T3 or clen?
Diet?

The most truth that any trainer or coach will ever tell you is that steroids are not needed to gain muscle. They are absolutely paramount to lose bodyfat and keep muscle.
I’ll be totally honest, I use a sufficient amount of gear year round, and if I ever start gaining too much bodyfat, I simply ignore my timed meals and go back to eating like a baby bird. Or I just eat one meal a day and a couple scoops of Pb. I’ll go from 4500cals a day to 1500. And also on drugs not meant for cutting, I will lose insane amounts of bodyfat.
If you have good androgens on board, don’t be hesitant to do a 6 mile hike, or hiit, or all day fasting, weight should be falling off you with very little muscle with it.
Drugs rule.
nice! Im excited to hear i can go so far in a deficit and be good. I skipped a meal today. So im sitting at roughly 1800 cals. I gatta get rid of these handles. Ill do the same tomorrow. Maybe even skip 2 meals.

Im on test 400mgs a week and oxandrolone 50mgs a day. Thats it for anabolics. No clen or T3. Intermittent fasting and fasting will be my newest tool

Cmseabee24

Cmseabee24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
nice! Im excited to hear i can go so far in a deficit and be good. I skipped a meal today. So im sitting at roughly 1800 cals. I gatta get rid of these handles. Ill do the same tomorrow. Maybe even skip 2 meals.

Im on test 400mgs a week and oxandrolone 50mgs a day. Thats it for anabolics. No clen or T3. Intermittent fasting and fasting will be my newest tool
In my opinion it would be better to consume a little under maintenance and you have to do some form of cardio. Once your done with your cycle your gonna end up putting it all that fat back on if you consume such little calories. I say this because if you eat like that during your PCT to keep it off your gonna lose strength. That me though I’d rather figure out my macros go about 300-500 calories a day deficit add just about 20 minutes of cardio not just hiking keep your heart rate around 150 for 20min 2-3 times a week you should have no problem.

benjamfzb

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
In theory wouldnt an anavar cycle be the perfect time to get a huge 1500cal deficit and pretty much survive on products like mag10 and maintain muscle? If i got hungry id just up the dose til my appetite went away lol

DaveyCrockett

DaveyCrockett

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Any T3 or clen?
Diet?

Drugs rule.
I mean I know Var is prescribed specifically for AIDS wasting, I almost want to say Anadrol as well, but yeah that's the amazing thing about gear in general, especially increasing amounts of it..

I mean there was a time in the last year where I got pretty bad off on meth which in and of itself destroys muscle, plus of course the huge calorie deficit, and end result was I had never been so shredded lol.... No love handles, vascular abs, the whole 9.

I'm not recommending that cutting plan AT ALL! Just saying from personal experience that maybe you're a bit too concerned about catabolism and you can either drop those cals or up the gear.. And like he said T3 or Clen maybe....

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I mean I know Var is prescribed specifically for AIDS wasting, I almost want to say Anadrol as well, but yeah that's the amazing thing about gear in general, especially increasing amounts of it..

I mean there was a time in the last year where I got pretty bad off on meth which in and of itself destroys muscle, plus of course the huge calorie deficit, and end result was I had never been so shredded lol.... No love handles, vascular abs, the whole 9.

I'm not recommending that cutting plan AT ALL! Just saying from personal experience that maybe you're a bit too concerned about catabolism and you can either drop those cals or up the gear.. And like he said T3 or Clen maybe....
Do you think the all the fat will come back when i put my calories back at maintenance?

DaveyCrockett

DaveyCrockett

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Do you think the all the fat will come back when i put my calories back at maintenance?
Short answer, if you're still on gear, no. But you need to eat clean and make sure maintenance is really maintenance... 😉

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Short answer, if you're still on gear, no. But you need to eat clean and make sure maintenance is really maintenance...
Cool, i plan to come off oxandrolone in a few weeks, and when i do ill keep the test high for a month or two then go back to my TRT dose. That way i minimize the fat rebound.

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Cortisol control when coming off cycle can help eliminate some fat rebound as well.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Shedding fat is the easiest part of the journey my man. So much easier than building lean muscle tissue without adding fat. Every week that you don’t lose fat means your deficit isn’t low Enough. Just rethink your diet. I’ve seen you talk about skipping meals to get down to 1800-1900, why skipping meals? Adjust them... 1900 calories isn’t as hard to do as you think. Most people that have a hard time losing weight don’t really know what it takes to actually lose weight. You can easily achieve your goal my man. Rock that ****

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Shedding fat is the easiest part of the journey my man. So much easier than building lean muscle tissue without adding fat. Every week that you don’t lose fat means your deficit isn’t low Enough. Just rethink your diet. I’ve seen you talk about skipping meals to get down to 1800-1900, why skipping meals? Adjust them... 1900 calories isn’t as hard to do as you think. Most people that have a hard time losing weight don’t really know what it takes to actually lose weight. You can easily achieve your goal my man. Rock that ****
Maybe i dont really know what it takes for me. My natural body weight is a hefty 150lbs at 6’3. Ive struggled to gain my whole life but ive rarely ever tried to lose weight. -all i really know is eat in a deficit, eat clean, eat few carbs, high proteins, do cardio at least 3x a week.. thats all i can think of atm. - my struggle i think, has been in finding my deficit. It takes 3500 to gain but i seem to need to go to around 2000 to lose for some reason 🤷‍♂️

The reason im talking about skipping meals is because im referring to skipping breakfast to take on an intermittent fasting approach to cut my cals. I just never explicitly said that. I should have, but didn’t

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I need 4k 4.2k calories to gain and my maintenance is around 2900. First few weeks of a cut I’ll start around 2300 but I’ll quickly go down to 1800-1700. ESPECIALLY if you’re on test and something like anavar. You don’t have to worry about losing muscle in the process. I usually get down to 10-9% with diet and 0 cardio. (Yes I might be lucky and I’m not saying it’s possible for everybody to avoid cardio) I’m just trying to point out diet is 80% of a cut. What’s your maintenance? That’s the first step you need to know. If you want a little boost add something like EC stack if you want to. It’s magic for me. But seriously once you know what’s your maintenance and start lowering week after week and you play around with macros to know what works best for you ( high P Low carb high fat or high p medium carb low fat etc etc ) it’ll be a peace of a cake. The true challenge of a cut isn’t losing the fat, it’s pushing thru the whole process and not regaining it once you’re done

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Oh and sorry I didn’t think you meant skipping meal as going intermittent fasting. That’s something I suggest also! That’s what I always do

ItalOne

ItalOne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Yeah just add like 3 or 4 more drugs. THAT SHOULD HELP ! 🙄

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
why the **** are you on my ass italone all of a sudden? Did someone ask your opinion? Who mentioned he should had 3-4 more compounds? Nobody discussed drugs here.

ItalOne

ItalOne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
why the **** are you on my ass italone all of a sudden? Did someone ask your opinion? Who mentioned he should had 3-4 more compounds? Nobody discussed drugs here.
Brother I’m not on you at all! The reply was to the thread more so matthersby who mentioned adding T3 and Clen and ended his post “DRUGS RULE” lol nothing to do with you at all.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Brother I’m not on you at all! The reply was to the thread more so matthersby who mentioned adding T3 and Clen and ended his post “DRUGS RULE” lol nothing to do with you at all.
Sorry

ItalOne

ItalOne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Wouldn’t see his posts at all if you just block him.

He can’t read either.
Asked if he was using T3 OR Clen.
Not go use t3 and clen.
Nothing worse than an idiot that thinks he’s smart.
RUI brah, 😂 lmao

ItalOne

ItalOne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Wouldn’t see his posts at all if you just block him.

He can’t read either.
Asked if he was using T3 OR Clen.
Not go use t3 and clen.
Nothing worse than an idiot that thinks he’s smart.
Do you even work out man? Doesn’t look like it so I’ll call everything you say BS. Your the sarms queen 👸

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
He has been an asshole idiot since he came to this forum. Everybody that has had the pleasure of engaging with him eventually just blocks him.

ItalOne

ItalOne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Your the only Crybaby here. Responding to everyone's comment. Are you really @Country or @dullneedlekid
I’ve never been here before. Just wanted to see what’s popping in beginners forum.
Wtf are you? Why does it matter?

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I’ve never been here before. Just wanted to see what’s popping in beginners forum.
Wtf are you? Why does it matter?
WTF am I? Someone better than you. Period. Why the **** does it matter? Cause all you have done since you been here is bitch, and most of the other's that have done the same where fake accounts, and you just seem like them

ItalOne

ItalOne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
WTF am I? Someone better than you. Period. Why the **** does it matter? Cause all you have done since you been here is bitch, and most of the other's that have done the same where fake accounts, and you just seem like them
You look like a 120lb high school kid in that AVI. Nice work 💪

ItalOne

ItalOne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Thanks I'm 180#'s and on a cut. Must mean I'm doing good. Good luck pussy
Man I’m just playing with you. A lot of my experiences here has been just this. Someone I haven’t had any contact with here makes some snide comments just to get a rise out of me. Honestly it’s straight up trolling. So far some people here that don’t like my opinion started a war of words. In turn got retaliation and then they got more worked up. Soon after came the peanut gallery to defend the vets. With more taunting posts. There’s d bags on here that have me on ignore but pop to tell other people to ignore me. Wtf is this place?
Don’t dare say a bad thing about sarms or RC chems. This all from saying I don’t think DHB is worth it and that tudca should be taken post cycle. Wow I’m a terrible person!!

Cmseabee24

Cmseabee24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Man I’m just playing with you. A lot of my experiences here has been just this. Someone I haven’t had any contact with here makes some snide comments just to get a rise out of me. Honestly it’s straight up trolling. So far some people here that don’t like my opinion started a war of words. In turn got retaliation and then they got more worked up. Soon after came the peanut gallery to defend the vets. With more taunting posts. There’s d bags on here that have me on ignore but pop to tell other people to ignore me. Wtf is this place?
Don’t dare say a bad thing about sarms or RC chems. This all from saying I don’t think DHB is worth it and that tudca should be taken post cycle. Wow I’m a terrible person!!
This is why I keep most of my opinions to myself for the most part. People just want to be “right”. A lot of advice is from people who say they have been running gear for 10+ years then say diet is 80% of it. If that’s the case how the **** are you not shredded. Or I see many logs without progress pictures. Anybody can say anything that’s why I just pick and chose what info I take in and when I decide to try and give advice.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It isn't about opinions on different types of compounds, or amount of knowledge, otherwise we'd all be at each other's throats on here ...but we're not. Because it was about your attitude, and the way you've treated everyone here. You've even trashed the Board itself. Those things don't lead to camaraderie, friendships, or a lasting presence on a board (especially not this one).

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thanks I'm 180#'s and on a cut. Must mean I'm doing good. Good luck pussy
Block him. Seriously.
I’m super confused why everyone hasn’t at this point.

So predictable too. Goes after the Avi. Every chump cunt on the internet goes for your picture to insult you. So pathetic and shows what a gutless loser he is to attack people in that way.

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Almost through week 5 update:

Today was back, i felt kinda weak so i made this and the next few workouts deloads.

Im keeping to about 1800 cals a day now. Cardio 3x this week in the form of hiking and sprinting.. so i guess it more hiit than cardio.

Ill post progress pics soon.

ALSO! I ordered some trest that ill add in the last 3 weeks for an extra kick

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This is why I keep most of my opinions to myself for the most part. People just want to be “right”. A lot of advice is from people who say they have been running gear for 10+ years then say diet is 80% of it. If that’s the case how the **** are you not shredded. Or I see many logs without progress pictures. Anybody can say anything that’s why I just pick and chose what info I take in and when I decide to try and give advice.
Are you referring to me about the 80% diet thing?

Cmseabee24

Cmseabee24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Are you referring to me about the 80% diet thing?
I’m not personally attacking you I was generalizing. This is exactly it though you say something and someone thinks your attacking them.

Cmseabee24

Cmseabee24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
All I was trying to say is that everyone is gonna have an opinion about something but most of the time I see someone start arguing over it. People should be saying what’s worked for them not endless amounts of research that’s giving yet that person has never used that compound before or they had a friend that it worked for. That’s why I say take what you want that’s helpful and ignore the rest of the bullshit.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’m not personally attacking you I was generalizing. This is exactly it though you say something and someone thinks your attacking them.
I’m pretty much one of the guys here who never wants to have an argument with anyone. But yes if you’re attacking me on something that’s personal saying I shouldn’t say 80% is diet because I’m not shredded then yes I feel like replying. I was extremely sick for 2 years and lost almost everything. I’m on a big ass bulk and I went from 179 to 205 in 5 months not moving above 13%. I’m not shredded but when it comes to dieting I know what I’m talking about and I’ll be back to 9-10% in September. Don’t be surprised I react to what you say when you include me in your shitty comment

Cmseabee24

Cmseabee24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I’m pretty mure one of the guys here who never wants to have an argument with anyone. But yes if you’re attacking me on something that’s personal saying I shouldn’t say 80% is diet because I’m not shredded then yes I feel like replying. I was extremely sick for 2 years and lost almost everything. I’m on a big ass bulk and I went from 179 to 205 not moving above 13%. I’m not shredded but when it comes to dieting I know what I’m talking about and I’ll be back to 9-10% in September. Don’t be surprised I react to what you say when you include me in your shitty comment
I’m not gonna get offended at all by anything and I don’t care how someone reacts to what I post because it’s how they interpret it. Everyone has set backs I was an alcoholic the last 4 years drinking over a gallon of whiskey a day I had a .48 BAC when I got brought it to the VA. I’m just saying to be careful who’s advice you take. If someone is giving you advice but is never making progress which I the whole point of being in the gym (at least for everyone that’s on this forum). So I’ll leave it at that because I’m not trying to start a argument.