Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ya lol. I learned that the hard way first time I went on var and started doing super sets and triple sets of biceps and triceps
Honestly, I don't get this side as bad as most. I'm obviously in the minority, though.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ya lol. I learned that the hard way first time I went on var and started doing super sets and triple sets of biceps and triceps
With HIT workouts i rarely run into problems with the pumps because the volume is so low. But my god high volume days were a killer. Couldnt finish sets toward the end.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Honestly, I don't get this side as bad as most. I'm obviously in the minority, though.
Ya you’re very lucky loll I usually don’t have much back pumps problem on orals but var gave me back pumps while having sex and I legit had to stop sometimes 🤕

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’m thinking about throwing var into my lean bulk test/npp just for the fun of it but I dunno about that it would be a first time use in such circonstances... what you guys thinking about that?

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ya you’re very lucky loll I usually don’t have much back pumps problem on orals but var gave me back pumps while having sex and I legit had to stop sometimes
My legs cramped up a couple times

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’m thinking about throwing var into my lean bulk test/npp just for the fun of it but I dunno about that it would be a first time use in such circonstances... what you guys thinking about that?
You'll very rarely see me advise against Var.

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I love the pumps so far. They arent painful, but im also not doing super high volume.

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
any sides from the anavar? BP? hairloss? anything?
I actually haven't noticed anything in terms of hairloss during the cycle, even though I'm also injecting DHB and low-dose daily test prop (~30 mg).

I know this sounds bad, but I haven't tested my BP during the cycle yet, so I'm not sure where it's at. TBH, the only overt side effect I've noticed so far is some weird stomach tightness (like right my sternum) if I take the Anavar (currently at 80mg/day) without much other food in my stomach.

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dont take var as a PWO on deadlift day?
Var above 80mg gave me ridiculously painpul pumps and cramps,
First time running a new cycle, bestvto keep it to hust the base compounds i.e. test and another injectible (npp in your case).

O/w , you wint get a feel for gow you react/whatctge base compounds do for you.

Besides that, no problem adding var to a test/npp cycle tgo.

If you research vars effects on cirtisol and so on, the ideal dose is 50mg a day, at most,60mg a day.. (split into 2-3 dosages due to half life of var).

I've ran at least a dozen var cyckes, usually with just test e at 400mg/week (200mg injections every 4th day) or transdermal test base powder to equate to around 400mg test a week.

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

First time running a new cycle, bestvto keep it to hust the base compounds i.e. test and another injectible (npp in your case).

If you research vars effects on cirtisol and so on, the ideal dose is 50mg a day, at most,60mg a day.. (split into 2-3 dosages due to half life of var).

I've ran at least a dozen var cyckes, usually with just test e at 400mg/week (200mg injections every 4th day) or transdermal test base powder to equate to around 400mg test a week.
How did the var treat you?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

That's the second time I've seen that phrase "Test base powder" recently.
What are you referring to?
Are you referring to TD Test?

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Never said anything was new to me in that cycle mate! It’s just that I’ve ran multiple toxic orals lately and I want to give my body a break on those. I’ve ran var about 5 times but always on a definit wanting to shred more. I was questioning how var would react on a lean bulk as I’ve never used it that way.

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Never said anything was new to me in that cycle mate! It’s just that I’ve ran multiple toxic orals lately and I want to give my body a break on those. I’ve ran var about 5 times but always on a definit wanting to shred more. I was questioning how var would react on a lean bulk as I’ve never used it that way.
Gotcha. Yeah, I'd pass on var for your test/npp cycle.

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How did the var treat you?
Very well at 50-60mg ED forv4-8 week cycles.

Past 70mgish ED, my wgole body hirt....cramps in forearms at work etc(worked landscape construction back than)...10/10, do not reccomend going past 60mg a day of var.

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Half way through week 4 update:

I skipped legs yesterday because i hiked up a mountain side for my cardio the day prior. My legs were sore and cramped up pretty good a couple times.

The extra cardio seems to of helped. I am down a couple pounds, i weigh about 200 as of today. I am leaner for sure.

I think i have terrible genetics for an aesthetic build. My whole body is pretty lean... except i have love handles

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Half way through week 4 update:

I skipped legs yesterday because i hiked up a mountain side for my cardio the day prior. My legs were sore and cramped up pretty good a couple times.

The extra cardio seems to of helped. I am down a couple pounds, i weigh about 200 as of today. I am leaner for sure.

I think i have terrible genetics for an aesthetic build. My whole body is pretty lean... except i have love handles
Same on the genetics. I have a spare tire gut and a fat chest that are the absolute last bits of fat to come off every single time. It’s annoying as hell.

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Same on the genetics. I have a spare tire gut and a fat chest that are the absolute last bits of fat to come off every single time. It’s annoying as hell.
I wish liposuction was cheaper

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It’s an FDA approved cosmetic procedure.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Often i feel people start bulking without abs, gets big and the abs are still the same. Its really complicated to get everything perfect but i think rather than saying my genetics are bad to try and do things differently. The fact is that there's no golden diet for everyone. If you're on gear i really suggest to switch from high carbs to low carbs and from low fat to high fat or vice versa. Try to get around maintenance calories or slightly above but only slightly. I like this approach on gear as you dont run in to the problems of losing muscles, instead youll add but you won't add fat.

I assume youre higher carb as most people are, if so try fats and mostly from nuts, fish, avocado, dark chocolate, eggs.

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Often i feel people start bulking without abs, gets big and the abs are still the same. Its really complicated to get everything perfect but i think rather than saying my genetics are bad to try and do things differently. The fact is that there's no golden diet for everyone. If you're on gear i really suggest to switch from high carbs to low carbs and from low fat to high fat or vice versa. Try to get around maintenance calories or slightly above but only slightly. I like this approach on gear as you dont run in to the problems of losing muscles, instead youll add but you won't add fat.

I assume youre higher carb as most people are, if so try fats and mostly from nuts, fish, avocado, dark chocolate, eggs.
Im eating very low carbs, lots of protein and fats.

You are absolutely right, when i eat lots of carbs i get flabby.

Ive been tweaking my diet, ive been low carbs for a couple months. Im in the process of upping my protein and taking out even more fats.

I hear you and you are absolutely right. I just wonder if genetically i store more fat on my love handles. The reason i say that is because i am lean everywhere on my body except there.

I also bulked up without any anabolics and i was eating a lot of carbs. I gained a pound a week because i was attempting to lean bulk.. but it didnt work out as i would have liked it. So maybe if i bulked up with less carbs and more fats/protein if that would have helped.

But all that said, i still am only carrying fat on my love handles and a tiny bit on my abs. Every where else is lean. Isnt that genetics?

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have **** genetics as well. I even paid to have a genetic test done by a company that specializes in testing customers' DNA for the presence/absence of gene alleles that are associated with athletic performance, metabolism, etc.

Basically, I'm in the bottom 5th percentile of males when it comes to bodybuilding aptitude, based on a number of factors (one of the main ones is a total lack of skeletal fast twitch fibers -- if the test results are to be believed, I'm a member of the 1-2% of the human population that doesn't have any fast twitch fibers, based on the complete lack of the ACTN3 allele). Apparently slow-twitch fibers are... less than ideal to have when it comes to muscle building.

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have **** genetics as well. I even paid to have a genetic test done by a company that specializes in testing customers' DNA for the presence/absence of gene alleles that are associated with athletic performance, metabolism, etc.

Basically, I'm in the bottom 5th percentile of males when it comes to bodybuilding aptitude, based on a number of factors (one of the main ones is a total lack of skeletal fast twitch fibers -- if the test results are to be believed, I'm a member of the 1-2% of the human population that doesn't have any fast twitch fibers, based on the complete lack of the ACTN3 allele). Apparently slow-twitch fibers are... less than ideal to have when it comes to muscle building.
Bummer! Are you a gifted runner?

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bummer! Are you a gifted runner?
Yeah, if you're talking about slower-paced long distance running. I don't run as much anymore since I decided to do the roids thing, but i can easily run 15+ miles at a moderate 7:30 - 8 minute mile pace. Back when I'd try to do HIIT speed runs at the track, the overall experiences were excruciating and I never seemed to get ANY faster, so when I do run I just do what comes naturally to me (longer distances, slower paces).

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im eating very low carbs, lots of protein and fats.

You are absolutely right, when i eat lots of carbs i get flabby.

Ive been tweaking my diet, ive been low carbs for a couple months. Im in the process of upping my protein and taking out even more fats.

I hear you and you are absolutely right. I just wonder if genetically i store more fat on my love handles. The reason i say that is because i am lean everywhere on my body except there.

I also bulked up without any anabolics and i was eating a lot of carbs. I gained a pound a week because i was attempting to lean bulk.. but it didnt work out as i would have liked it. So maybe if i bulked up with less carbs and more fats/protein if that would have helped.

But all that said, i still am only carrying fat on my love handles and a tiny bit on my abs. Every where else is lean. Isnt that genetics?

I see. The problem is once you've added fat you have to really burn it off for a while before the body adapts. If youre not on gear you kinda have to accept youd lose muscles, on gear just a maintenace diet, maybe even slightly under, say instead of 3k 2.8k with something like anavar or winstrol with test and these love handles will be gone.

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Week 4 and 4 days.

Did back and bi’s

I realized why my strength isnt shooting up dramatically. Im missing half an arm. So thats my hinderance because my back has to compensate for not bring able to use biceps. And my chest has to compensate for lack of tricep

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Week 4 and 4 days.

Did back and bi’s

I realized why my strength isnt shooting up dramatically. Im missing half an arm. So thats my hinderance because my back has to compensate for not bring able to use biceps. And my chest has to compensate for lack of tricep

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Week 4 and 4 days.

Did back and bi’s

I realized why my strength isnt shooting up dramatically. Im missing half an arm. So thats my hinderance because my back has to compensate for not being able to use biceps. And my chest has to compensate for lack of triceps.

But regardless, my lat pulls increased by 12 lbs for sets of 8 today. Curls are stronger. Everything else is slightly stronger. Which i think says alot considering my given deficits

Oh yeah, my bicep feels like its going to bulge out of my arm

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I see. The problem is once you've added fat you have to really burn it off for a while before the body adapts. If youre not on gear you kinda have to accept youd lose muscles, on gear just a maintenace diet, maybe even slightly under, say instead of 3k 2.8k with something like anavar or winstrol with test and these love handles will be gone.
Yes.

This.

Personally, I’m just accepting that yes, I don’t have abs, and am bulking.

I’m pretty good at not getting a lot fatter while bulking on gear. I think.

I’ll just cut down later on, this bulk has been over a year in the making.

I accept that I’ll need to be more strict on my cut. I’m very good at starving.

Others might be wise to understand these concessions.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes.

This.

Personally, I’m just accepting that yes, I don’t have abs, and am bulking.

I’m pretty good at not getting a lot fatter while bulking on gear. I think.

I’ll just cut down later on, this bulk has been over a year in the making.

I accept that I’ll need to be more strict on my cut. I’m very good at starving.

Others might be wise to understand these concessions.

Honestly keeping abs is nice but often it hinders muscle gain. It kinda depends on what you want and if its okay for you to add fat. I dont think you can say what's right in this situation.

DaveyCrockett

DaveyCrockett

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Honestly keeping abs is nice but often it hinders muscle gain. It kinda depends on what you want and if its okay for you to add fat. I dont think you can say what's right in this situation.
Yeah, at this point I have to tell myself "it's OK, I'm bulking," to be OK with any increase in bodyfat. Didn't have abs and weigh over 155 at any point in my life until recently, and I've become quite fond of them. Almost obsessively fond of them. Even when I know, like was posted previously, that I can start eating at maintenance or slight deficit, continue training, and the bodyfat will drop right back down thanks to the gear gods.

benjamfzb

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Im thinking of running 750mg 4ad, 60-100mg var and 120mg trendione for 8 weeks... should be fairly lean after the 4ad water comes off.

Not as good as test but should work i think.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, at this point I have to tell myself "it's OK, I'm bulking," to be OK with any increase in bodyfat. Didn't have abs and weigh over 155 at any point in my life until recently, and I've become quite fond of them. Almost obsessively fond of them. Even when I know, like was posted previously, that I can start eating at maintenance or slight deficit, continue training, and the bodyfat will drop right back down thanks to the gear gods.

Gotta love when you go passed that barrier we all got. It takes a few weeks/months for the body to accept the new weight and while not the best, its the easiest way keeping weight if you accept some fat gain.

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My knees have been messed up all weekend. Does trest help with that like nandrolone?

If so i might throw some in this cycle

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If trest wouldnt help, i dont have any other options to help my knees as far as supps. Now i wonder what i should do for cardio

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nah, did not help my knees -but trest can give you tits, fairly quick.

Strangely enough trest has been quite good with me, i had two nights sweating like crazy but after that no sides. I have a theory you get more tolerant with estrogen over time. I used to get sensitive nipples at 300mg of testosterone two years ago.

DaveyCrockett

DaveyCrockett

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Strangely enough trest has been quite good with me, i had two nights sweating like crazy but after that no sides. I have a theory you get more tolerant with estrogen over time. I used to get sensitive nipples at 300mg of testosterone two years ago.
I have the same theory. I used to need a lot more AI to put the fire out, when using less test/wet compounds

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have the same theory. I used to need a lot more AI to put the fire out, when using less test/wet compounds

Yeah i realized i didnt even have to use it last time. Sensitive nipples has been the only thing ive had problems with before.

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What do you guys recommend as fat burners? I really want to shed more off my handles of love before my time is up.

I hear T2 from VL might be good

Whatchu got?

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
What do you guys recommend as fat burners? I really want to shed more off my handles of love before my time is up.

Whatchu got?
Nothing comes close to what you can get ugl. And you’ll probably pay less.
T3-T4
Clen/Albuterol
ECY
Helios

Don’t even know what’s selling in the otc market but they probably won’t come close to the right combo of 2 of these.

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Whatchu got?

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Beginning of week 5 update

I am now doing twice the amount of handstand pushups as when i started

Strength is climbing steadily in all areas despite having almost no left tricep or bicep function.

Weight is up to 202.

I may have overdone it for my cheat meal. I ate 2 plates of mongolian grill. So basically a ton of noodles and fat. — maybe like 800 cals for that meal. Conservatively. 🤷‍♂️ i also ate a ton of beef with that

I also cheated for fathers day. I ate a s’more 🤷‍♂️. Probably not a huge deal.

Im bumping up my cals to 2800 because a couple people mentioned doing that and i also want to gain muscle. Which i feel like i have and will continue to do.

Pumps are even better than before.

Im not happy with what ive lost so far in regards to my love handles. I want a summer bod, but its happening so slowly.. im concerned it wont happen this cycle