Unanswered oxandrolone and test

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think 1. People are too sensitive about other people's opinion. And 2. People are over exaggerating how good/bad a compound is. If i would give my opinion which i have before and bash some compound that people like it doesn't mean it wont work. A steroid will always work but obviously im not gonna be as thrilled with epistane as a guy that just did is first cycle and gain 20lbs. Dhb i havent tried and I'm sure its good and for some people the best theyve ever tried, for others its probably in the middle, stronger than primo and eq, weaker than tren, trest etc. The only "fact" is the myotropic effect it has in the body and as we don't always have these numbers you gotta go by real life experience of thousands of users. Dhb will end up being in the middle/higher end so its not gonna be the strongest but also not the weakest. To me this would mean it doesn't suck but its not overwhelmingly good as tren.

DaveyCrockett

DaveyCrockett

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
(beating table with fists)
Tren! TRENNN!
(table cracks)

Thanks to Tren, I was able to lose 1% bodyfat during that post.

DaveyCrockett

DaveyCrockett

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Hehe if you look at the sides of tren you could argue it sucks.
Look, so what if I want to murder everyone while driving in traffic? Their driving is obviously just that bad.

And IME, it took at least a month for my junk to lapse into a 19-nor coma both times I got stupid with doses....

.....These side effects may not occur in everyone. Ask your doctor if slamming a gram of tren a week is right for you 😆

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think 1. People are too sensitive about other people's opinion. And 2. People are over exaggerating how good/bad a compound is. If i would give my opinion which i have before and bash some compound that people like it doesn't mean it wont work. A steroid will always work but obviously im not gonna be as thrilled with epistane as a guy that just did is first cycle and gain 20lbs. Dhb i havent tried and I'm sure its good and for some people the best theyve ever tried, for others its probably in the middle, stronger than primo and eq, weaker than tren, trest etc. The only "fact" is the myotropic effect it has in the body and as we don't always have these numbers you gotta go by real life experience of thousands of users. Dhb will end up being in the middle/higher end so its not gonna be the strongest but also not the weakest. To me this would mean it doesn't suck but its not overwhelmingly good as tren.
The problem wasn’t his opinion. He was being a dick to multiple people on multiple threads. Just being a real idiot and not wanting to offer any real input that was helpful. I don’t jive with people like that, and nothing he says will hold any value to me now. He may be a really knowledgeable guy, but if you go out of your way to be an asshole and pick fights with several people on several threads, then I have no desire learn anything from him.

You Chados on the other hand are great. Great info and respectful even when disagreeing with someone.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The problem wasn’t his opinion. He was being a dick to multiple people on multiple threads. Just being a real idiot and not wanting to offer any real input that was helpful. I don’t jive with people like that, and nothing he says will hold any value to me now. He may be a really knowledgeable guy, but if you go out of your way to be an asshole and pick fights with several people on several threads, then I have no desire learn anything from him.

You Chados on the other hand are great. Great info and respectful even when disagreeing with someone.
He’s said a few things I agree with. Just doesn’t matter to me because he’s stating everything as fact and condescending and challenging everyone’s knowledge and experience, even some damn knowledgeable guys that’ve been here’s decade plus.

After one week here.

Not interested; no thanks.
Can’t stand people like that.
We don’t need him here “tryna splain shyt” to us he regurgitated from whatever forum he recently was kicked off.
We don’t work like that here. We debate respectfully and learn from each other. Can’t learn anything from someone who thinks they have nothing more to learn. That’s actually the first sign of stupidity and ignorance, is believing there’s not a world full of information you haven’t learned yet and your views can’t be challenged. The “minds” in Anabolic minds really should deter forum jargon bro’s but sometimes it doesn’t.

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Update question. I feel like im not making progress fast enough, its been a couple months in a deficit now and im not happy with where im at.

Should i drop more calories?
Should i just be patient?
What kind of results should i see after a couple months in a 500-700 cal deficit?

I attached two pictures to show the progress so far. What do you guys think?

The first pic is the starting pic, the second is today

Attachments

DaveyCrockett

DaveyCrockett

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Update question. I feel like im not making progress fast enough, its been a couple months in a deficit now and im not happy with where im at.

What kind of results should i see after a couple months in a 500-700 cal deficit?

Are you still maintaining the same weight? If so, your maintenance calories may be lower than you think. I can def. see the difference in taper from waist to chest, losing some of those handles there.

This is my first time working with as little gear per week as I am now and I really have to watch my diet even though I'm bulking. Also feel like I have to train three times as hard to get gains.

I don't have any Var experience tho so there may be some variables I'm not aware of.

DaveyCrockett

DaveyCrockett

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
He’s said a few things I agree with. Just doesn’t matter to me because he’s stating everything as fact and condescending and challenging everyone’s knowledge and experience, even some damn knowledgeable guys that’ve been here’s decade plus.

After one week here.

Not interested; no thanks.
Can’t stand people like that.
We don’t need him here “tryna splain shyt” to us he regurgitated from whatever forum he recently was kicked off.
We don’t work like that here. We debate respectfully and learn from each other. Can’t learn anything from someone who thinks they have nothing more to learn. That’s actually the first sign of stupidity and ignorance, is believing there’s not a world full of information you haven’t learned yet and your views can’t be challenged. The “minds” in Anabolic minds really should deter forum jargon bro’s but sometimes it doesn’t.
I'm guilty myself of this...mot so much of forum regurgitation, but of reading studies, stats, numbers, etc and thinking I've got something pretty well.figured out. But in AAS use there is just not enough actual human research on the books. What I love hearing is "what happened to me when I did this/tried this," cuz those posts are straight up "in vivo" data and there's a lot of it. Gotta sift thru the garbage tho...but that's life.

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are you still maintaining the same weight? If so, your maintenance calories may be lower than you think. I can def. see the difference in taper from waist to chest, losing some of those handles there.

This is my first time working with as little gear per week as I am now and I really have to watch my diet even though I'm bulking. Also feel like I have to train three times as hard to get gains.

I don't have any Var experience tho so there may be some variables I'm not aware of.
yes same weight. Its bizarre because i had an experience last year cutting that makes me question my maintenance calories.

i was bulking, eating roughly 3500 calories and gaining about a pound a week so i cut out 500 thinking i would be at maintenance. I stopped gaining weight. So i cut out another 500 calories expecting to start dropping weight but nothing happened. i waited 2-3 weeks and didnt lose a pound. So in retaliation i cut out about 700 more calories to put me at 1800 calories a day. Then i started to lose a pound a week.

In order for me to gain weight after cutting i had to add 1300-1500 calories to gain a pound a week. It took me months to put on just one pound because i was slowly adding calories. Its absolutely bizarre to me. If i need 3500 to gain a pound a week, then i should need about 3000 to maintain and 2500 to cut a pound a week. Right? But thats not the case for me, its like i need to eat 1000 below maintenance to lose a pound a week.

I also jumped on TRT at the time of my cut last year so that may have preserved my weight which may be leading to my confusion. What are your thoughts? If not TRT, what would cause me to not lose weight? Could my metabolism change?

DaveyCrockett

DaveyCrockett

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
yes same weight. Its bizarre because i had an experience last year cutting that makes me question my maintenance calories.

i was bulking, eating roughly 3500 calories and gaining about a pound a week so i cut out 500 thinking i would be at maintenance. I stopped gaining weight. So i cut out another 500 calories expecting to start dropping weight but nothing happened. i waited 2-3 weeks and didnt lose a pound. So in retaliation i cut out about 700 more calories to put me at 1800 calories a day. Then i started to lose a pound a week.

In order for me to gain weight after cutting i had to add 1300-1500 calories to gain a pound a week. It took me months to put on just one pound because i was slowly adding calories. Its absolutely bizarre to me. If i need 3500 to gain a pound a week, then i should need about 3000 to maintain and 2500 to cut a pound a week. Right? But thats not the case for me, its like i need to eat 1000 below maintenance to lose a pound a week.

I also jumped on TRT at the time of my cut last year so that may have preserved my weight which may be leading to my confusion. What are your thoughts? If not TRT, what would cause me to not lose weight? Could my metabolism change?
For sure your metabolism will slow down on a deficit. I don't think TRT actually keeps weight on, if anything it'll raise metabolism a bit if you go higher than normal test levels and that'll make losing weight a bit easier. I think that your maintenance calories can easily drop 10-20% during a strong deficit.

In my experience, making cutting carbs and replacing fast carbs with slow carbs (brown rice, sweet potatoes, etc) a priority over cutting fat intake has kept my body from realizing it's starving. I'm haven't been too concerned about the rate of fat/weight loss since I've started training hard, but I HATE when my metabolism is tanked. Hope that helps.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm guilty myself of this...mot so much of forum regurgitation, but of reading studies, stats, numbers, etc and thinking I've got something pretty well.figured out. But in AAS use there is just not enough actual human research on the books. What I love hearing is "what happened to me when I did this/tried this," cuz those posts are straight up "in vivo" data and there's a lot of it. Gotta sift thru the garbage tho...but that's life.
We all are to a degree but have enough humility to listen to others arguments with an open mind and not insult them over it. That’s why I like it here. I don’t read studies often at all, I use personal experimentation, others experience and trial and error.

pcg031

pcg031

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I never count calories, never not when competing never just carbs and protein. That's how you manipulate your weight by changing up number of carbs and protein. Also that's a total estimate with how many calories maintain ect. Look at the 240 pound guy who stays that skinny and eats a crazy amount of food or the opposite. People's metabolism vary so much you really need to figure out over time what works for YOU and not for the guy training next to you. I knew a guy, national level competitor that had to do 3 hours a day of cardio to get into contest shape plus cut his carbs very low, 3 hours plus training. I dud 30 min 5x a week and I never dropped carbs below around 150. If I did what he did I would have looked absolutely horrible, lost all the muscle I had but he would end up looking great. This entire thing training, diet, drugs is all about learning what works for your body. Everyone is so different. .

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I never count calories, never not when competing never just carbs and protein. That's how you manipulate your weight by changing up number of carbs and protein. Also that's a total estimate with how many calories maintain ect. Look at the 240 pound guy who stays that skinny and eats a crazy amount of food or the opposite. People's metabolism vary so much you really need to figure out over time what works for YOU and not for the guy training next to you. I knew a guy, national level competitor that had to do 3 hours a day of cardio to get into contest shape plus cut his carbs very low, 3 hours plus training. I dud 30 min 5x a week and I never dropped carbs below around 150. If I did what he did I would have looked absolutely horrible, lost all the muscle I had but he would end up looking great. This entire thing training, diet, drugs is all about learning what works for your body. Everyone is so different. .
Why vary your protein for weight gain/loss? Are you referring to an increase when cutting? I only vary carbs and fats for weight gain/loss. Obviously they all have certain TEFs and cals per gram so you could manipulate any macro you want for bodyfat adjustment, just looking for further clarification.

pcg031

pcg031

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Mine is from a US pharmacy, so im sure its close to 50mg
Is that a joke you were making or something because your statement lake's no logical sense. Are you saying that somehow they can make a 50 mg dbol pill in the US but if they try to do it anywhere else in the world it's most likely going to come apart? Because if that's what your saying like I said it makes no logical sense. The guy I asked runs an entire business and they are able to get the same pill pressing machines to Greece that they use in your US supplier.
I told a couple of places I would start reooing for them but I try to help you guys and end up with a response like that. Wouldn't you rather but 10 mg dbol you know are good, because I've used his 10 mg dbol several times and I am actually old enough to have used the old 5lg dbol in the 80s Arnold used. It was the same, I'd tell you if it is **** believe me. Or after what I told you you'd rather keep rolling the dice with 50mg dbol. And he's not the only one that's told me any 50mg dbol tab is underdosed. I'm just baffled by the logic in your response lol
IMG_20190306_152229_842.jpg

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Is that a joke you were making or something because your statement lake's no logical sense. Are you saying that somehow they can make a 50 mg dbol pill in the US but if they try to do it anywhere else in the world it's most likely going to come apart? Because if that's what your saying like I said it makes no logical sense. The guy I asked runs an entire business and they are able to get the same pill pressing machines to Greece that they use in your US supplier.
I told a couple of places I would start reooing for them but I try to help you guys and end up with a response like that. Wouldn't you rather but 10 mg dbol you know are good, because I've used his 10 mg dbol several times and I am actually old enough to have used the old 5lg dbol in the 80s Arnold used. It was the same, I'd tell you if it is **** believe me. Or after what I told you you'd rather keep rolling the dice with 50mg dbol. And he's not the only one that's told me any 50mg dbol tab is underdosed. I'm just baffled by the logic in your response lolView attachment 183550
No.
He's not saying that at all .... Because he's referring to Anavar.

And rest assured .... If his Dr prescribed Anavar 50mg, and the Pharnacy filled the Prescription labeled 50mg Anavar, in the USA. ...... Then that is exactly what he has.
No Dr or Pharmacy in the USA would risk their license, and heavy fines and lawsuits, just to lie to a patient about mg dosage.
... No matter what your friend in Europe tells you.

pcg031

pcg031

Awards
  • First Up Vote
No.

And rest assured .... If his Dr prescribed Anavar 50mg, and the Pharnacy filled the Prescription labeled 50mg Anavar, in the USA. ...... Then that is exactly what he has.
No Dr or Pharmacy in the USA would risk their license, and heavy fines and lawsuits, just to lie to a patient about mg dosage.
I said the dude told me 50 mg Anavar are possible but 20 much easier.

pcg031

pcg031

Awards
  • First Up Vote
No.

I don't believe that you can get a script for 50 mg Anavar pills in the US. I'll look it up but I doubt they are coming from a US pharmacy

pcg031

pcg031

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I don't believe that you can get a script for 50 mg Anavar pills in the US. I'll look it up but I doubt they are coming from a US pharmacy
Maybe they do mzkv50 mg Anavar by script I don't use it but he said Anavar he can do in 50

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yes, it's Anavar 50mg, from a US pharmacy.
I have absolutely no reason to believe he's a liar.

pcg031

pcg031

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Maybe they do mzkv50 mg Anavar by script I don't use it but he said Anavar he can do in 50
So far the only strength I can find available by prescription in the United States is 2.5mg tablets

pcg031

pcg031

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I'm wrong they come in 2.5 and 10 mg tabs if your getting them from a Dr prescription. He's probably just getting from a UGL but like I said I was told 50 mg Anavar are possible to make.
But he's not getting 50 mg tabs from a pharmacy.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Pretty sure that Savient still makes name brand Oxandrin at 10mg, so there's definitely more than 2.5mg out there....
Yep. I don't personally remember seeing any 50s in person, from a US Pharmacy, but I saw his Script.

ItalOne

ItalOne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
You’re delusional. You came in here saying DHB is useless, when lots of guys actually like it. If you’re going to offer an opinion, tell people you had bad experiences with it. You can’t state that as fact, because it’s simply false. Don’t act like a victim here. You came in here saying something that’s just wrong then started insulting everyone who disagreed with you.
It’s just not true. Freaking cry baby!! Your right DHB is most amazing AAS in the world! 😂

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm wrong they come in 2.5 and 10 mg tabs if your getting them from a Dr prescription. He's probably just getting from a UGL but like I said I was told 50 mg Anavar are possible to make.
Yes, he is.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yes, it's Anavar 50mg, from a US pharmacy.
I have absolutely no reason to believe he's a liar.
He posted pics too. They’re legit.
Blacked out the name.
Compounding pharmacy I believe. They don’t come from Phizer, that’s for damn sure.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
He posted pics too. They’re legit.
Blacked out the name.
Compounding pharmacy I believe. They don’t come from Phizer, that’s for damn sure.
Yep.
Kinda tired of these new guys coming on calling people liars.
Gets old quick.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It’s just not true. Freaking cry baby!! Your right DHB is most amazing AAS in the world!

I’d advise you all to do the same as I did.
When you click on the User’s name, it’ll bring you to their profile. There’s 3 dashes up top right, click on them and you have the option to Ignore/Block. Best feature on AM forum.

I can’t deal with this fucking tool anymore.

IMG_0890.JPG

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
When you click on the User’s name, it’ll bring you to their profile. There’s 3 dashes up top right, click on them and you have the option to Ignore/Block. Best feature on AM forum.

View attachment 183552
Good idea. Couple of these new guys that are getting on my nerves. One keeps popping into my log to give advice. Which would be great and I’d be all ears but he clearly hasn’t read any of my log and keeps giving pointers about compounds I’m not running. Wtf.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

View attachment 183552
Will do.
Thanks man.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
My god the ignore feature is fantastic now. The old way sucked. This rules. No more retards.

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It came from a compounding pharmacy. Do some research on compounding pharmacies ;)

ItalOne

ItalOne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established

View attachment 183552
I would to not see your ignorant posts either.
You AAS knowledge is that of a 22 years old newb! Go away batty bwoy!!

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would to not see your ignorant posts either.
You AAS knowledge is that of a 22 years old newb! Go away batty bwoy!!
You are derailing my thread dude. Please stop. I'm here for advice and i'm not getting much because you and one other person keeps derailing this thread

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Most of the “you can’t”s are old wives’ tales.

You can do many things.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What exactly is a bwoy?

@Chados see what we are talking about now, lol.

Nah i get it i mean just in general. I dont hate any steroid but many are very underwhelming when youve done a few cycles. A beginner saying a steroid is the bomb or an advanced user saying a steroid sucks should mostly be taken with a grain of salt. The need of stronger compounds becomes inevitable after a while.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Appreciate that, as usual i miss the whole picture haha. My point is just that we all go through a journey with gear and have different ideas of whats good and how much we like it. Chances are id offend a lot of people if i compared every steroid superdrol, if we go by those standards most steroids sucks.

DaveyCrockett

DaveyCrockett

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Nah i get it i mean just in general. I dont hate any steroid but many are very underwhelming when youve done a few cycles. A beginner saying a steroid is the bomb or an advanced user saying a steroid sucks should mostly be taken with a grain of salt. The need of stronger compounds becomes inevitable after a while.
Definitely a lot of genetic and metabolic variables that would change each person's experience with a compound. Diet, other compounds run simultaneously, hell the person's work ethic all have a bearing. I do think you can get a good sense of a compound you haven't run if you read enough people's experiences, that'll kinda balance it out.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Definitely a lot of genetic and metabolic variables that would change each person's experience with a compound. Diet, other compounds run simultaneously, hell the person's work ethic all have a bearing. I do think you can get a good sense of a compound you haven't run if you read enough people's experiences, that'll kinda balance it out.

Yup, successfull cycles are also more common with experience. An advanced user can get better results with anavar than a beginner would get with a stack of hard bulkers.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

I'd like to give props to the most patient man in this thread. You've been extrenely patient, brother.

What are you running (gear-wise) right now?

Is your main concern dropping fat?

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd like to give props to the most patient man in this thread. You've been extrenely patient, brother.

What are you running (gear-wise) right now?

Is your main concern dropping fat?
Im running 350mgs of test a week and 50mg oxandrolone a day.
Yeah main concern is dropping fat. These love handles are (n)(n)

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Im running 350mgs of test a week and 50mg oxandrolone a day.
Yeah main concern is dropping fat. These love handles are (n)(n)
Are you at 1800 cals now? Do you do much cardio? Are your carbs low?

I would be very strict on what I eat after a certain time in the evenings.

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are you at 1800 cals now? Do you do much cardio? Are your carbs low?

I would be very strict on what I eat after a certain time in the evenings.
The last few days ive been sitting at 2300 cals. I eat mostly proteins and fats, i shy away from carbs. I usually eat some before my workouts and maybe after. Ill eat some carbs, like 2 tortillas for example with 2 meals. So not a lot of carbs, just mostly around workout times.

I havent been doing cardio! Yesterday i went on a moderate intensity 50 minute hike and power walked up and down the hills. ill start doing more of that.

Cmseabee24

Cmseabee24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
The last few days ive been sitting at 2300 cals. I eat mostly proteins and fats, i shy away from carbs. I usually eat some before my workouts and maybe after. Ill eat some carbs, like 2 tortillas for example with 2 meals. So not a lot of carbs, just mostly around workout times.

I havent been doing cardio! Yesterday i went on a moderate intensity 50 minute hike and power walked up and down the hills. ill start doing more of that.
If you got a stair master at your gym I highly recommend it 20-30 minutes at a moderate intensity. Helped me drop real quick. Or you could always add some burpees.