Overlap in HUGE stack?

The Whizard

The Whizard

Awards
  • Established
Which of these supplements have major overlap with another? Ex. I realize that Follidrone and MassMax both have epicatechin, but that is not a major overlap.

Bulk Supplements HMB
EvoMuse Gut Health
Controlled Labs Orange Triad
Performax Labs Alphamax XT
Performax Labs MassMax XT
Olympus Labs Tr1umph
Olympus Labs Orig1n
Black Lion Research Follidrone 2.0
PES AnaBeta Elite
SNS X-Gels

The Whizard

The Whizard

Awards
  • Established
Curious as to what overlaps so I can best figure out my stacks for the year :)

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
For a minute there I thought you were planning on running most of that lot at once

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have you run any of these products solo? It wouldn't be a bad idea to run anything you haven't run on its own solo first, so you know how you react to it.

That said, if you have already run each of them, Tr1umph + ABE + X-Gels is a sick stack. Tr1umph can be run year-round, but the soy lecithin in it will act as an emulsifier for the ArA (X-Gels). Furthermore, Tr1umph has LCLT to prevent the conversion of ArA to thromboxanes. Then the lodhra bark in the ABE will prevent the conversion of ArA to leukotrienes. With thromboxane and leukotriene conversion limited, there will be more left to be converted to prostaglandins.

Beyond that, don't make a huge natural anabolic stack. You're going to hit a point of diminishing returns where it's just not worth the money.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have you run any of these products solo? It wouldn't be a bad idea to run anything you haven't run on its own solo first, so you know how you react to it.

That said, if you have already run each of them, Tr1umph + ABE + X-Gels is a sick stack. Tr1umph can be run year-round, but the soy lecithin in it will act as an emulsifier for the ArA (X-Gels). Furthermore, Tr1umph has LCLT to prevent the conversion of ArA to thromboxanes. Then the lodhra bark in the ABE will prevent the conversion of ArA to leukotrienes. With thromboxane and leukotriene conversion limited, there will be more left to be converted to prostaglandins.

Beyond that, don't make a huge natural anabolic stack. You're going to hit a point of diminishing returns where it's just not worth the money.
Great post. I would like to add on to it. Anabeta Elite and AlphaMax XT both contain forskolin. For some, they can handle that amount with no issues (GI issues). Others, it's too much. Some are so sensitive to the point that Anabeta Elite gives them issues. That is something to consider. I've ran ABE + AlphaMax XT + x gels before and LOVED it. Zero GI side effects for me. But we all are different and all respond in different ways. I suggest to pick a few that you haven't used before and run them each solo to see how you respond to them. I would hate to see you run into the issue of low libido, GI distress...etc and you have to do process of elimination to figure out which supplement giving you problems.

IMO, MassMax XT and AlphaMax XT will be a popular stack in the future. I have not stacked both so I can't comment on it except that both are great products and SHOULD go well together. I'm going to try to be the first one to do it hopefully. On my MassMax XT cycle right now then going to take a break, write down notes of what I liked, didn't like...etc then stack the two for 8 weeks.

Another reason to not stack multiple products at once, as mentioned above, is there comes a point where cost is greater than what you will get in return. Heck, 8 weeks of ArA and ABE is expensive enough. Add in 2 more products for 8 weeks and you are looking at some serious cash. Even if money isn't an issue for you, I still suggest longer run of 1-3 products (max) vs a shorter run of multiple products.

If you tell us your goals, experience, training/diet, we would love to help you create a nice natty stack :)

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Great post. I would like to add on to it. Anabeta Elite and AlphaMax XT both contain forskolin. For some, they can handle that amount with no issues (GI issues). Others, it's too much. Some are so sensitive to the point that Anabeta Elite gives them issues.
Wouldnt Alphamax XT also give them issues too, then?

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It could. I believe he mentioned ABE due to the undisclosed amount, although most can pretty much figure it out.

The trick with F95 is to always start out taking it with food. Usually after 1st week the GI issues are gone. I have stacked Alphamax XT and ABE plenty of times, love it.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It could. I believe he mentioned ABE due to the undisclosed amount, although most can pretty much figure it out.

The trick with F95 is to always start out taking it with food. Usually after 1st week the GI issues are gone. I have stacked Alphamax XT and ABE plenty of times, love it.
Exactly.

But yes, even with the amount known, you can still experience GI issues. AlphaMax XT included. Which is why we say if you want to stack them, find how you feel with AlphaMax XT or ABE first.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ive had horrible Gi issues with alphamax .. even with half dosages, just dont react well to forskolin

Should try ABE to compare maybe

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ive had horrible Gi issues with alphamax .. even with half dosages, just dont react well to forskolin

Both are using F95, unfortunately you'd probably be in same boat. If you want to run an anacyclus product now that OG Anabeta is gone (except what's left in my stash), I'd try Test1fy.

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Performax Labs MassMax XT
Olympus Labs Tr1umph
Olympus Labs Orig1n
I'd say these are similar. Not much ingredient overlap but similar effects. And all well dosed so kind of a waste to use together.

Performax Labs Alphamax XT
PES AnaBeta Elite
Maybe too much Forskohlii with both.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
All great info in here, and I would 100% agree with VO2Maxima 's comment on diminishing returns. I feel like Tr1umph can be used year round, and many people seem to use it as a staple. Aside from that, I would always suggest to run a product solo first, and then consider stacking 2, 3 at the most.

You've selected some of the best products available, so I think it would be interesting to try different products and see how you like them. The Alphamax XT and X-Gels stack has been very popular on the forum, and with MassMax XT just releasing it might be worth it to try that as a solo run and consider stacking it with another product later.

Also, some of these products would be better for a pure bulk, while others would be better for a recomp/cut. Let us know what your plans and physique goals are

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Forskolin is forskolin. If one has issues with product Y, that contains the ingredient. The person will have problems with product X as well.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Both are using F95, unfortunately you'd probably be in same boat. If you want to run an anacyclus product now that OG Anabeta is gone (except what's left in my stash), I'd try Test1fy.
Yup...very true with the the TEST1FY recommendation. I miss the original versions of Anabeta and Anabeta Elite from years ago. They simply seemed more powerful/effective by a long shot. Just another example of how PES has seemed to be on a perpetual mission to downgrade all of their products. Cistanche was a nice addition to the current ABE formula (only version I have not tried) but I believe it is also the lowest dose version they have come out with.

EvanMan

EvanMan

Awards
Great post. I would like to add on to it. Anabeta Elite and AlphaMax XT both contain forskolin. For some, they can handle that amount with no issues (GI issues). Others, it's too much. Some are so sensitive to the point that Anabeta Elite gives them issues. That is something to consider. I've ran ABE + AlphaMax XT + x gels before and LOVED it. Zero GI side effects for me. But we all are different and all respond in different ways. I suggest to pick a few that you haven't used before and run them each solo to see how you respond to them. I would hate to see you run into the issue of low libido, GI distress...etc and you have to do process of elimination to figure out which supplement giving you problems.

IMO, MassMax XT and AlphaMax XT will be a popular stack in the future. I have not stacked both so I can't comment on it except that both are great products and SHOULD go well together. I'm going to try to be the first one to do it hopefully. On my MassMax XT cycle right now then going to take a break, write down notes of what I liked, didn't like...etc then stack the two for 8 weeks.

Another reason to not stack multiple products at once, as mentioned above, is there comes a point where cost is greater than what you will get in return. Heck, 8 weeks of ArA and ABE is expensive enough. Add in 2 more products for 8 weeks and you are looking at some serious cash. Even if money isn't an issue for you, I still suggest longer run of 1-3 products (max) vs a shorter run of multiple products.

If you tell us your goals, experience, training/diet, we would love to help you create a nice natty stack :)
Forskolin makes me shat and fart like crazy.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Since you have so many supplements to run and obviously aren't going to run them at the same time, I wouldn't run the x gels and follidrone together.

I personally have run X gels+ Epi plex numerous times but there is some concern about the anti inflammatory effects of epi when combined with x gels so in a perfect world they should be separated.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Follidrone is VERY anti inflammatory.
Flos carth is comparable to some anti inflammatory meds in this regard.
Ecklonia and epi both also will have some effect and probably the quercetin.

Probably a good thing though as inflammation is a primary cause in many disease states. Unless inflammation is how ARA causes muscle growth it might be good to try together. Im conflicted.

With regards to EPI. No other epi product has ecklonia cava, flos carth or quercetin/niacin co crystals.
Seems like a waste of your money to run another epi product with it.

Oldog

Awards
This is all great info as I'm looking to get back in the game with these types of supps. I've had all my labs done and most values are in the low/normal range. I was thinking of a natural test booster and a GH product (maybe 677)?

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
This is all great info as I'm looking to get back in the game with these types of supps. I've had all my labs done and most values are in the low/normal range. I was thinking of a natural test booster and a GH product (maybe 677)?
Have you used any natural test boosters in the past? I don't know too much about MK-677, but from what I've read people really seem to enjoy it. It seems like a low side effect SARM that could deliver some nice benefits. I would probably start off with one or the other (natural anabolic or MK-677) so you can assess what is working best

Oldog

Awards
I've not used any of the new or most recent ones. I'm a veteran of the old school, original pro hormones before they were banned. I have no experience w/677 either. It's technically not a SARM but marketed as one because it's action is similar. It sure is intriguing. Really looking for good feedback and reputable companies.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I've not used any of the new or most recent ones. I'm a veteran of the old school, original pro hormones before they were banned. I have no experience w/677 either. It's technically not a SARM but marketed as one because it's action is similar. It sure is intriguing. Really looking for good feedback and reputable companies.
I'm reading up on it now, I was mistaken on thinking it was a SARM. As far as natural anabolic products go, there's been a lot of new ingredients and products that have hit the market in the last few years. The most popular and talked about products on the forums are ArA (X-Gels), Alphamax XT, and ABE. None of these will be as potent as the original old school PH's, but they can definitely offer great benefits. What are your current goals?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm reading up on it now, I was mistaken on thinking it was a SARM. As far as natural anabolic products go, there's been a lot of new ingredients and products that have hit the market in the last few years. The most popular and talked about products on the forums are ArA (X-Gels), Alphamax XT, and ABE. None of these will be as potent as the original old school PH's, but they can definitely offer great benefits. What are your current goals?
X gels/AlphaMax/ABE is an insane stack. I didn't notice anything from MK-677, but I know others have had great results. Maybe I got bunk stuff, idk.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
X gels/AlphaMax/ABE is an insane stack. I didn't notice anything from MK-677, but I know others have had great results. Maybe I got bunk stuff, idk.
It really is. It's my go to stack for any goal. Just gotta make sure you can handle forskolin!

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
If anyone hasn't tried Forskolin before, and you would rather see if it's MOA makes you shat before shelling out $50 - you can find quality 20% caps (120) for about $15 (don't ask, they aren't a sponsor - search). Extract percentage doesn't matter - it's the amount of Forskolin ingested and how it works that may make you shat.

Oldog

Awards
I just turned 44, lifted consistently and hard from about 17-35 then had kids. Needless to say my exercise life has been less than consistent the last 8-10 years. I've lost about 15# of LBM since then but am blessed w a good body type and am still around 15% body fat. The last few years have been a disjointed combination of CrossFit (which I really enjoy) and regular training. I now have a little more time and as I do more I realize, of course my body isn't the same. I already mentioned my labs. I want them to at least be in the high/normal range. I want to build muscle back while remaining lean while avoiding (as much as possible) the reported side effects of prohormones (especially hair loss and prostrate issues).

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I just turned 44, lifted consistently and hard from about 17-35 then had kids. Needless to say my exercise life has been less than consistent the last 8-10 years. I've lost about 15# of LBM since then but am blessed w a good body type and am still around 15% body fat. The last few years have been a disjointed combination of CrossFit (which I really enjoy) and regular training. I now have a little more time and as I do more I realize, of course my body isn't the same. I already mentioned my labs. I want them to at least be in the high/normal range. I want to build muscle back while remaining lean while avoiding (as much as possible) the reported side effects of prohormones (especially hair loss and prostrate issues).
I would recommend starting with a natural anabolic product. If you haven't used any of the newer products available, I would start with one product and consider stacking later on. From the feedback on the forums, I think Alphamax XT would be a great product to start off with. Alphamax XT contains a powerful natural anabolic profile that can help increase natural test levels while limiting cortisol and estrogen. It also contains forskolin, which can help improve body composition. There were a few 40+ users that wrote reviews on AM that really enjoyed it. I'll see if I can dig up the reviews for you to check out.

Oldog

Awards
Yeah my original thoughts were a natural test booster as well as a GH product. I'm really intrigued by all the "new" prohormone and SARM info but not sure if they do everything they're reported to do. As I mentioned I've used the "real" prohormones as well as a little gear so I'm not opposed to that route depending on how this goes. I just hate dealing w all the other stuff to keep side effects in check. And of course disposable income for this is often in short supply.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah my original thoughts were a natural test booster as well as a GH product. I'm really intrigued by all the "new" prohormone and SARM info but not sure if they do everything they're reported to do. As I mentioned I've used the "real" prohormones as well as a little gear so I'm not opposed to that route depending on how this goes. I just hate dealing w all the other stuff to keep side effects in check. And of course disposable income for this is often in short supply.
I would use your hard earned money on something other than a gh booster. Sure, some test boosters may have gh boosting ingredients...but they aren't labeled as a gh booster. Most gh boosters provide great sleep. That's about it (at least for me). Just depends what the ingredient profile is with them. I'm a huge fan of L dopa...which is another reason why I love AlphaMax XT so much. Most test boosters just increases libido (for me). With AlphaMax XT, I actually see body composition change when paired with proper diet and training.

Oldog

Awards
Yeah I'm thinking alphamax is the way to go. I might look at 677 too, just need to find the best source.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
If disposable income is in short supply - good lord don't buy any pre-packaged "natty anabolics". Sleep, Eat, and Lift. Spend your money of whole foods (or depending on food prices in your area, a Whey/Casein blend powder to supplement - don't pay more than $10-$11 per pound). Get bulk Creatine Mono, and some Fearn's Soy Lecithin Granules. Black Coffee and a Primatene Tab make a good PrWO.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If disposable income is in short supply - good lord don't buy any pre-packaged "natty anabolics". Sleep, Eat, and Lift. Spend your money of whole foods (or depending on food prices in your area, a Whey/Casein blend powder to supplement - don't pay more than $10-$11 per pound). Get bulk Creatine Mono, and some Fearn's Soy Lecithin Granules. Black Coffee and a Primatene Tab make a good PrWO.
Good advice here. MyProtein makes very affordable whey.

Oldog

Awards
That's where I started. I eat pretty clean and loosely track my macros. I've made minimal progress and my labs haven't budged in a year.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's where I started. I eat pretty clean and loosely track my macros. I've made minimal progress and my labs haven't budged in a year.
Progress or lack thereof is a direct result of diet.