Guest viewing limit reached
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

OverDue PCT after 4 1/2 month Cycle All Natural, All BlackLionResearch

"I've had about 2% faith in the medical system in the last 2-3 years"

I'm hearing you. If there's no drug they can just throw at you they're not interested. No fan of the med system myself.

Hmm, and yet no mention of low energy levels...curious. I've experienced that lower back - leg pain before myself, it nailed me for 2-3 days, locked me so tight it hurt to blink!! No clue as to what it was, tests showed nothing & morphine at the hospital did nothing to alleviate the pain, I just had to let it subside. Mystery, excruciatingly painful mystery.

I'm not going to attempt any sort of diagnosis here, there's undoubtedly someone more eminently qualified/experienced in this field than I, but I will offer you 2 suggestions:
1) Christopher's Kidney Formula: exceptional herbal kidney cleanse, works straight away & boy will you see some ugly colours if you've been pumping protein, creatine, aminos etc in over the years. Massively overlooked & crucial element to any supps regime - everybody focusses on the liver support...
2) Heavy metals testing: without knowing your background & potential exposure to ingestible, transdermal or atmospheric metal pollutants, the fact that there's an identified correlation between these symptoms and you exercising indicates to me a possibility of heavy metals toxicity. Your body stores unwanted metals for elimination at a time most convenient to it, most often in fat stores or within organs. With your diet & training regime, the exercise component may induce an unwanted expulsion of metal toxins as circulation increases to the organs & fat stores are utilised for energy. Your detox channels are already running at full noise to eliminate metabolic, endocrinologic and pathologic wastes at this time, when these metals start moving the system overloads and these metals are pushed out any way the body can move them, often through sweat. This may also affect the elimination of other waste products, ie. excessive creatinine. When the body is at rest once again, the metals in circulation are returned to systemic storage. Often it can be difficult to accurately detect levels of metal contamination, as bloods are only indicatory of what is in circulation, not what is stored.

I've seen this in an obese 40yr old woman, though it's possible with anybody. Any attempt at exercise had her develop a migraine & sweat profusely within minutes of commencing exercise, shutting her down. In her earlier years she used to work on farms, around pesticides, welders and metal pollutants. 20 years on & her body still held those toxins & they would get purged without prejudice during exercise, making her extremely ill. Problem was, her diet was compromised & she has food allergies - to the foods she needed to eat to slowly extricate the metals & alleviate the pressure on her detox channels. It's been a long process, but she's slowly regaining her health.
Some people will also have defective DNA with regards to waste elimination, and if the proteins required for signalling are reduced or not produced at all, then there is a detox compromise you may be completely unaware of, this can lead to an accumulation of certain toxins over time. Not altogether uncommon, although difficult to identify without rigorous testing.

Have a think about where you may have been exposed to such toxins over the years - work, on farms as a kid, inner city traffic pollution, even lead piped water. It may provide an insight into the possible cause.

Wow Very interesting stuff, gonna have to check outthat kidney cleanse man! you sound very intelligent and I can think of quite a few places ive been exposed to for years on end that could have introduced some major toxins into my body most recently the last 8-10 years living off some pretty harsh water system that was deemed not to be used but I was forced to live off of for a long time, I worked at a dairy for over a year and around tractor-trailers pretty much huffing diesel fumes for over a year on the job.. and the list kind of goes on, I'm going to have to check into thiss metal testing and so fourth and do belevive I have quite a bit of toxins built up in my body from years of not living in the best of conditions and not really caring what I was exposed to as long as it wasn't melting the flesh off my face.. I've kind of felt like my bodys held on to a lot of toxic crap I've never been able to rid myself of though I've really made a change for the better over the years to live healthy internally it seems my body hasn't really caught up to that idea.. Definitley have tons of tests to get done and really get down to the bottom of things, sucks that I finally founda kickass doctor willing to do all these tests and actually HELP instead of throw random drugs at me and the guy retires! but im not going to waste longer then a day on finding the same quality care provider, if I don't feel like their helping me in the first visit im changing up until I find one that does!! I used to jump through the hoops for 4-6-12 months at a time giving them their benefit of the doubt until I realized with a stack of unfilled scripts of random meds it was time to move on...

Appreciate the post man, very intelligent words there and you gave me another direction to go in unlocking possible causes to issues ive had for years, you know with the leg pain and so fourth ive had lethargy off and on, definitely the last two years ive felt more tired for no apparent reason but dismissed it as stress or depression or something that was situational but as time goes on it seems to get worse and I feel its gotta be somehow more physical then mental 8 out of 10 times... Thanks again for all the info!
 
No sweat mate, I hope it proves helpful.
I don't know how alternative therapists operate in the USA, but here in Oz a qualified Naturopath can assist with such testing and provide further avenues for testing and remedy. Like GP's, finding a suitably understanding and educated (or at least willing to learn) NP can be hit and miss so best of luck if you go down that path.

For me, med practitioners like to prove they have the answer to the problem. Theirs is to remedy the ailment, not understand the systemic failure.
Natural Practitioners want to understand and find the origins of the issue, thus preventing reoccurrence as well as providing further health benefits.
These are my views and are not necessarily accurate for all practitioners in either field.
 
No sweat mate, I hope it proves helpful.
I don't know how alternative therapists operate in the USA, but here in Oz a qualified Naturopath can assist with such testing and provide further avenues for testing and remedy. Like GP's, finding a suitably understanding and educated (or at least willing to learn) NP can be hit and miss so best of luck if you go down that path.

For me, med practitioners like to prove they have the answer to the problem. Theirs is to remedy the ailment, not understand the systemic failure.
Natural Practitioners want to understand and find the origins of the issue, thus preventing reoccurrence as well as providing further health benefits.
These are my views and are not necessarily accurate for all practitioners in either field.

Sounds like im in the wrong place! lol your views sound about right for 80-90% of the medical community I've experienced! gonna try and find a good Natural Practitioner for sure! thanks again!
 
Little late on the update things have been a little hectic

PCT has been going pretty good lately, body has stayed in the game, I doubt I lost more then 1-2 lbs and of that I think all water/fat cause im staying the same size, only negative effects I've had recovery wise is mentally I can feel a little drain, I also have been tapering off this crap anti-depressant (Effexor) the doc had me on the last 2-3 years, thinks it could be causing me more problems and I think it Is too, but coming off these things sucks as far as the withdrawl, ive been feeling real groggy in my head, nausea comes and goes sometimes the whole day screwing up my intake, started getting a headache about 2-3 days ago but that has since went away.. but I can tell some of the mental effects are from PCT of course and some shutdown, also libido has been all over the place up & down, I notice after some Viron & Prolactrone it kicks up a good notch.. Strength has been steadily climbing as well as endurance!

Tonight I did a Chest/Back Combo all sets were real slow controlled ones to focus on TOT and really hit the target muscles, felt like ive been missing out on some of that lately...

DB Incline Presses (started at 85 degree incline and went down one to two notches each time)
4x15/12/12/12 (55s/60s)
SuperSet with Seated Neutral grip PullDown Machine
3x15/12/12 (175/205/245)

Flat DB Presses (again slow about 3 seconds negative 1.5 second push) would turn my fist supination on the push so when I came down the DB would be at a 75 degree angle to my body
3x12/12/10 (60s/70s)

Superset Seated Row Machine
1x15 (205)
Drop Sets - 2x8/10/15 (275/235/165) (235/165/135)

DB Flys (first set flat, next 2 sets were incline at 65 degrees)
3x15 (25s) again SLOW contractions. Really squeezing at the top

SuperSet Seated Reverse Fly/Pec-Dec Machine (Traps/Rear Delts/Upper & Inner Lat Area)
2x15
1x12

Kneeling One Arm Wide to In Close Pulldowns
3x15/12/10 (40/60/80)

SuperSet w/ bent over Cable EZ-Bar Pullover/Crunch (Really focused slow on these and felt it good, at the top in my lats and tri's and at the bottom chest was ready to pop!)

3x15/15/12

Ran out of time and was pretty spent anyways so I called it after that! Had the Monster pump going of course, not as painful this time YESS
by 3rd set I was pretty damn pumped but halfway thru it got even more serious!
 
kc.. Have you been able to try any of those suggestions I made via PM...?

It may help some as you transition off those meds :)
 
kc.. Have you been able to try any of those suggestions I made via PM...?

It may help some as you transition off those meds :)

oh yea! not yet, I have been planning on that just didn't have the cash but I got it written down I know only probably costs a total of $20 if that huh
 
Dude there are so many sarms out I'm going to use them during what passes as a pct for me. Ofcourse I'll be running the highest dose radarine cycle on the board

At least I don't think anyone will be running anything close to what I'm thinking
 
Dude there are so many sarms out I'm going to use them during what passes as a pct for me. Ofcourse I'll be running the highest dose radarine cycle on the board

At least I don't think anyone will be running anything close to what I'm thinking
Damn! Sounds intense, better be logging that!! you going to use any GHRH or GHRP's?
 
Damn! Sounds intense, better be logging that!! you going to use any GHRH or GHRP's?

Might you gheran1ne might not since it's totally new only other thing I'll be on is test ofcourse but low test. Big homie Russianstar said to blast the rad at big doses instead of low and steady creep so that's how I'm going run it high and hard
 
Might you gheran1ne might not since it's totally new only other thing I'll be on is test ofcourse but low test. Big homie Russianstar said to blast the rad at big doses instead of low and steady creep so that's how I'm going run it high and hard

You're an animal bro!
 
Might you gheran1ne might not since it's totally new only other thing I'll be on is test ofcourse but low test. Big homie Russianstar said to blast the rad at big doses instead of low and steady creep so that's how I'm going run it high and hard

wow sounds intense!
 
Update!

Today was kind of a weird day and with that so was my PWO drink & routine! :-/ (1/2 Scoop NitroNOX (Thanks Rocket3015 ! 1/2 Scoop NO BULL, and 1/2 Scoop Finaflex Creatine Energy I still have left over (Thanks GUYS!) oh and my last dose of DAA around 4g left in my ALLMAX Bottle. It sure worked!


LEGS

Squat Rack was full and I didn't feel like starting with leg press's this time so I had an idea thanks to jdg76 recent routine.. :notworthy:

Did a little pre-exhaust superset

Seated Leg Extensions w/ Seated Leg Curls
extensions - 3x15 (70/120/150)
legcurls - 3x15 (70/120/120)
1x12 (170/140) extrensions/legcurls

ok finally squat rack open!
been on a slower rep kick lately so lighter weight that feels heavier cause of the slow negatives
4x15/12/10/10 (135/185/225/225) <-that weight really made me feel weak in more ways then one but I gotta remind myself i'm focusing more on TOT then getting it done.
first 2 sets regular stance, last 2 were in close.

LegPress again slow, pausing halfway through and holding the weight for 5-7seconds
4x15/12/12/12 (8plates/10/12 last 2x)
First 2 Wide, last 2 in close

LegPress CalfRaises Superset with 5-7 more reps of Half LegPress Rep's Focusing on Calves & Lower TearDrop last 4 sets were also Superset with Lunges with 45lb plate 8 each leg/8 more without plate all done on a step so I would get extra depth in my Lunge.and have to push hard to come back up.
5x12/15/12/12/12 (12 plates/10/8/8/6)

Single Leg CalfRaises w/ Leg Press
2x10/10 (6 plates)

Seated Hip-Abductor Machines Superset (Inner jumping over to Outer) non-stop
3x15/15/12 (75/115/125)

was getting an annoying cramp in my left side Tensor fasciae or possibly in the piriformis muscle, I've had issues with that in the past, I don't know if its cause its weak or I don't stretch it enough, its one of those annoying hard to hit muscles it usually cramps on me in the awkwardest of situations.. (ie. in action with a female) or just if I get down on my knees to fix something.. doesn't happen all the time but enugh to be annoying.. maybe my boy MrKleen73 can chime in or someone with a litt;le knowledge of this.. anyways it kind of messed up my last 2 sets I had to break for a second or two or just lean forward and push with my hands..

And that was my LEG day.. not as intense as I usually have them but i'm feeling it for sure none the less with those super slow reps and supersets so that's all that matters I suppose.. had a good pump! and extremely hungry afterwards which is awesome that's when I know my body is really suckin up everything for the good!
 
Sometime you just have to adapted
 
on another note I seen a recommendation of taking Viron PWO, so I took 2 Follidrones and 1 Viron with my PWO Cocktail and I honestly think it helped out, I noticed more of a pumped up/energetic feeling 30-45 after taking them and I hadn't even started to consume my drink so had to be the combo. think i'll be trying that more from now on 1 Viron Morning, 1 PWO, 1 B4 Bed, on the two days im supposed to break from it I think i'll still take 1 PWO if I have a workout that day.
 
Lots going on in here. Good thing we been keeping up via PM. Like I haven't missed a step. :)
 
Here to check out how it goes. Running BLR supplements in my PCT in about 6 weeks. Good luck with it!
 
I'm running Ostalean (epg) 25mgs for 8 weeks & Androvar (Hard rock supplements) for 7 weeks stacked. Run the Osta for week 1 solo.

PCT will look like this

PCT 3x / week 1-4
Rebirth / week 1-4
Viron / week 1-8
Letrone / week 1-8
Reduce XT / week 3 until out
Animal M Stak / week 1-7 with week 4 off.
Creatine / week 1-8
Animal paks multi vitamin / during cycle and entire PCT
 
I'm running Ostalean (epg) 25mgs for 8 weeks & Androvar (Hard rock supplements) for 7 weeks stacked. Run the Osta for week 1 solo.

PCT will look like this

PCT 3x / week 1-4
Rebirth / week 1-4
Viron / week 1-8
Letrone / week 1-8
Reduce XT / week 3 until out
Animal M Stak / week 1-7 with week 4 off.
Creatine / week 1-8
Animal paks multi vitamin / during cycle and entire PCT
That's a nice looking cycle bro! I like the layout a lot. Let us know how it goes for you.
 
Here to check out how it goes. Running BLR supplements in my PCT in about 6 weeks. Good luck with it!

Hell yea! thanks for checkin this out, going great so far man! your going to be Impressed I would honestly say.

I'm running Ostalean (epg) 25mgs for 8 weeks & Androvar (Hard rock supplements) for 7 weeks stacked. Run the Osta for week 1 solo.

PCT will look like this

PCT 3x / week 1-4
Rebirth / week 1-4
Viron / week 1-8
Letrone / week 1-8
Reduce XT / week 3 until out
Animal M Stak / week 1-7 with week 4 off.
Creatine / week 1-8
Animal paks multi vitamin / during cycle and entire PCT

Damn! you got that locked down tight man! Looks GREAT!(in tony the tiger voice Lol) seriously though that's a kickass PCT and I think that's the perfect way to have your Viron & Letrone 4 weeks past the rebirth, I like animal staks/paks and most of their products, they put lots of good ingredients in everything and at a reasonable price! you DEFinitley have to log your PCT! you loggin the cycle now?? how's that osta & var going for ya?? looks like a good cycle


That's a nice looking cycle bro! I like the layout a lot. Let us know how it goes for you.

Hell yea! he's got a good setup!
 
Update;

Soooo As I actually just PM'd brundel to let him know how it's going, so far so great! still feeling pumped almost 24/7, still feeling that aggression/drive through most of the day, feeling my body changing for the better literally almost everyday! Feeling Tighter, Fuller, Leaner, also seeing the Vascularity getting better & better & im not cutting, drinking lots of fluids, eating a crap ton including JUNK :-/ still cant hold back the BLR stack and my metabolism, I honestly think most of it is coming from the Follidrone(Epi)/Viron & Letrone! I know the Prolactrone is definitely doing some justice as well, I think it's helping with recovery more then anything with the sleep and Viron + Prolactrone (1 cap of each) is one of the best libido boosts I've ever experienced, my only issue recovery wise is still libido is a little weird like its not quite up to par, but whenever I take that combo mentioned above it comes on strong after 30-45 minutes and sticks around a couple hours! crazy thing is it seems like it kicks harder on my nightly dose after 9pm I really notice it.. very happy with those results and really the all around results.

Dropped Letrone to 1 cap a day starting yesterday or today once in the morning to see how things go, I was using 3 a day dropped to 2 a day for the last 4-5 days I think and finally decided to see what I notice at 1, also I decided to try keeping a steady blood level of the follidrone after reading Danes comments in another thread about it, so im doing 1am, 1early afternoon, 1mid afternoon and 1evening, on workout days I take the second dose usually 30-45 PWO. Another thing I noticed tonight after doing a mini chest routine is almost immediately after my sets I wasn't winded at all, which was kinda crazy, usually im huffin and puffin almost the entire rest periods in between sets, So Something good is going on! maintaining weight as well, weighing myself every other day and sometimes im up 1-3lbs but never have I dropped below my Beginning PCT weight but dropping that fat and maybe from running the letrone so high could be why im not holding very much water either, been drinking tons of water and always feeling thirsty so I guess ill find out soon & let you all know!. very happy with All this though

.thanks to everyone that's following along!
 
Update;

Soooo As I actually just PM'd brundel to let him know how it's going, so far so great! still feeling pumped almost 24/7, still feeling that aggression/drive through most of the day, feeling my body changing for the better literally almost everyday! Feeling Tighter, Fuller, Leaner, also seeing the Vascularity getting better & better & im not cutting, drinking lots of fluids, eating a crap ton including JUNK :-/ still cant hold back the BLR stack and my metabolism, I honestly think most of it is coming from the Follidrone(Epi)/Viron & Letrone! I know the Prolactrone is definitely doing some justice as well, I think it's helping with recovery more then anything with the sleep and Viron + Prolactrone (1 cap of each) is one of the best libido boosts I've ever experienced, my only issue recovery wise is still libido is a little weird like its not quite up to par, but whenever I take that combo mentioned above it comes on strong after 30-45 minutes and sticks around a couple hours! crazy thing is it seems like it kicks harder on my nightly dose after 9pm I really notice it.. very happy with those results and really the all around results.

Dropped Letrone to 1 cap a day starting yesterday or today once in the morning to see how things go, I was using 3 a day dropped to 2 a day for the last 4-5 days I think and finally decided to see what I notice at 1, also I decided to try keeping a steady blood level of the follidrone after reading Danes comments in another thread about it, so im doing 1am, 1early afternoon, 1mid afternoon and 1evening, on workout days I take the second dose usually 30-45 PWO. Another thing I noticed tonight after doing a mini chest routine is almost immediately after my sets I wasn't winded at all, which was kinda crazy, usually im huffin and puffin almost the entire rest periods in between sets, So Something good is going on! maintaining weight as well, weighing myself every other day and sometimes im up 1-3lbs but never have I dropped below my Beginning PCT weight but dropping that fat and maybe from running the letrone so high could be why im not holding very much water either, been drinking tons of water and always feeling thirsty so I guess ill find out soon & let you all know!. very happy with All this though

.thanks to everyone that's following along!

Look in good kila!

Keep it up man. Following this closely.

Just started letrone (2 ED) + (-)epi (300mg 2x day...hit the EpiPlex sale) + testabolan/ActivatXtreme 2x ED.

2 days in. Nothing new to report yet on my end.

I'd like to drop the letrone to 1 cap but waiting to see how this feels first.
 
Look in good kila!

Keep it up man. Following this closely.

Just started letrone (2 ED) + (-)epi (300mg 2x day...hit the EpiPlex sale) + testabolan/ActivatXtreme 2x ED.

2 days in. Nothing new to report yet on my end.

I'd like to drop the letrone to 1 cap but waiting to see how this feels first.

Thanks bro! kickass, You running a log? if not keep me posted in this one, I think it will probably take you about a week to start feeling some goodness, and I agree on the letrone, try 7-10 days at 2 caps, see how that works, maybe 14 days even, then drop it if it feels like the thing t o do! good stack you got there!~
 
Thanks bro! kickass, You running a log? if not keep me posted in this one, I think it will probably take you about a week to start feeling some goodness, and I agree on the letrone, try 7-10 days at 2 caps, see how that works, maybe 14 days even, then drop it if it feels like the thing t o do! good stack you got there!~

No problem man. Not running a log this time round but I'll def keep you posted. I might do a "end of run" review of sorts when its all over though.

And I'll take your advice on the Letrone.

Forgot...I also threw in some boron, ZMA, Maca, and extra D3 for good measure on top of other staples.
 
No problem man. Not running a log this time round but I'll def keep you posted. I might do a "end of run" review of sorts when its all over though.

And I'll take your advice on the Letrone.

Forgot...I also threw in some boron, ZMA, Maca, and extra D3 for good measure on top of other staples.

Awesome! All of it should work synergistically and great!
 
Update;

Soooo As I actually just PM'd brundel to let him know how it's going, so far so great! still feeling pumped almost 24/7, still feeling that aggression/drive through most of the day, feeling my body changing for the better literally almost everyday! Feeling Tighter, Fuller, Leaner, also seeing the Vascularity getting better & better & im not cutting, drinking lots of fluids, eating a crap ton including JUNK :-/ still cant hold back the BLR stack and my metabolism, I honestly think most of it is coming from the Follidrone(Epi)/Viron & Letrone! I know the Prolactrone is definitely doing some justice as well, I think it's helping with recovery more then anything with the sleep and Viron + Prolactrone (1 cap of each) is one of the best libido boosts I've ever experienced, my only issue recovery wise is still libido is a little weird like its not quite up to par, but whenever I take that combo mentioned above it comes on strong after 30-45 minutes and sticks around a couple hours! crazy thing is it seems like it kicks harder on my nightly dose after 9pm I really notice it.. very happy with those results and really the all around results.

Dropped Letrone to 1 cap a day starting yesterday or today once in the morning to see how things go, I was using 3 a day dropped to 2 a day for the last 4-5 days I think and finally decided to see what I notice at 1, also I decided to try keeping a steady blood level of the follidrone after reading Danes comments in another thread about it, so im doing 1am, 1early afternoon, 1mid afternoon and 1evening, on workout days I take the second dose usually 30-45 PWO. Another thing I noticed tonight after doing a mini chest routine is almost immediately after my sets I wasn't winded at all, which was kinda crazy, usually im huffin and puffin almost the entire rest periods in between sets, So Something good is going on! maintaining weight as well, weighing myself every other day and sometimes im up 1-3lbs but never have I dropped below my Beginning PCT weight but dropping that fat and maybe from running the letrone so high could be why im not holding very much water either, been drinking tons of water and always feeling thirsty so I guess ill find out soon & let you all know!. very happy with All this though

.thanks to everyone that's following along!

Sounds like its going really welll bro. Keep doing your thing kila.
 
Good to hear everything is still going well.
 
Results like this make me feel good about taking the leap of faith with BLR products for my PCT. Keep it up man!
 
Sounds like its going really welll bro. Keep doing your thing kila.

Thanks bro! you as well, your a machine man!!

Good to hear everything is still going well.
Thanks bro! wll get with you tomorrow if all goes well, if not you know whats up and if anyone asks you know what to say ;)

looking good in here bro.. keep it up..!

Thank you brother!! with a little of your help it went a looong way!

Results like this make me feel good about taking the leap of faith with BLR products for my PCT. Keep it up man!

Hell yea! It's truly some high quality stuff, everything in every bottle I have noticed within the first week or two man, and that says ALOT! let us know when you start it!
 
Results like this make me feel good about taking the leap of faith with BLR products for my PCT. Keep it up man!

brundle's products are the real deal bro. i would not have agreed to rep for them if they're products didn't work.

I drank the kool aid & Im a believer :bigok:

Plus, i would never do anything to damage my reputation on AM by pimping products that don't work...!
 
brundle's products are the real deal bro. i would not have agreed to rep for them if they're products didn't work.

I drank the kool aid & Im a believer :bigok:

Plus, i would never do anything to damage my reputation on AM by pimping products that don't work...!

BLR products are 1st rate !!
 
About to look at all the posts lol I got to start going on my computer more, damn phone didn't show my tag in the post.
 
brundle's products are the real deal bro. i would not have agreed to rep for them if they're products didn't work.

I drank the kool aid & Im a believer :bigok:

Plus, i would never do anything to damage my reputation on AM by pimping products that don't work...!

Hell yes! Agree'd man!! same here!

BLR products are 1st rate !!
Yessir! Everything has done its job and then some!

About to look at all the posts lol I got to start going on my computer more, damn phone didn't show my tag in the post.

lol rt on man, yea for some reason my own logs half the time don't notify me that anyone posted in them!!
 
1 week in - too early to call it a success?
Sounds promising though, you're obviously happy with the progress thus far. How has the mood been? Energy levels?
 
1 week in - too early to call it a success?
Sounds promising though, you're obviously happy with the progress thus far. How has the mood been? Energy levels?

The first week into PCT is not even really like experiencing being into PCT, by that i mean your body has not even realized yet that there is a seriously stressful hormonal situation going on here. It knows that testosterone is low and has begun increasing LH but it is when the body realizes it is putting out a lot of LH and testosterone is still much lower than it should be that it sounds the alarm. STRESSS, STRESSSSSSSS, STRESSSSSSSSS!!!!!! Quick dump the cortisol to deal with this. What happens when the anabolic hormones are abnormally low and the catabolic hormones are abnormally high? The system gets all out of whack, and begins aggressively catabolizing the new muscle that was built on cycle. One of the big things people need to remember during PCT is to control cortisol. Getting T levels to bump back up quickly helps keep it from getting too bad but adding in something with cortisol controlling properties in the 2nd weak is suggested. So basically everyone feels pretty good the first week or two on PCT. It is in days 10-oh say 24 that most people lose the muscle they gained if they do not have their PCT in line.
 
Back
Top