OverDue PCT after 4 1/2 month Cycle All Natural, All BlackLionResearch

The first week into PCT is not even really like experiencing being into PCT, by that i mean your body has not even realized yet that there is a seriously stressful hormonal situation going on here. It knows that testosterone is low and has begun increasing LH but it is when the body realizes it is putting out a lot of LH and testosterone is still much lower than it should be that it sounds the alarm. STRESSS, STRESSSSSSSS, STRESSSSSSSSS!!!!!! Quick dump the cortisol to deal with this. What happens when the anabolic hormones are abnormally low and the catabolic hormones are abnormally high? The system gets all out of whack, and begins aggressively catabolizing the new muscle that was built on cycle. One of the big things people need to remember during PCT is to control cortisol. Getting T levels to bump back up quickly helps keep it from getting too bad but adding in something with cortisol controlling properties in the 2nd weak is suggested. So basically everyone feels pretty good the first week or two on PCT. It is in days 10-oh say 24 that most people lose the muscle they gained if they do not have their PCT in line.

Nice post, thank you :-)

I've used Reduce XT on cycle to combat fatigue & keep cortisol levels in check. I've got Lean Xtreme on the way and should be able to get that started before the first week of my pct is up, in the meantime Reduce XT will suffice. Very different products in their approach, so it will be interesting making the switch.
I'll also be adding MK-677 to my pct cycle, so that will mix things up a bit too, help keep dem dere gainz.
 
He mentioned a few with the right ingredients. I like the 7-Keto stuff for anti cort. Like Abliderate had in it. Vitamin C 1000mg 3 times a day will help a lot too. Arimistane which is the AI in most test boosters now a days has some pretty strong anti-cortisol properties. Which is honestly probably one of the reasons people are having good PCT's over causing extremely quick recovery. Don't get me wrong the supps help, and even more so can make you feel recovered before you are. In all honesty there are so many out there. I am not big on them myself because I have arthritis and need cortisol to keep inflammation under control.
 
Forgive my ignorance..."rolled up"???

It was my understanding that he expected to be taken into custody to serve time.

We all wish him the best, and hopefully a full recovery if he didn't get to finish PCT.
 
Ooooohhhh, that's not ideal. Nice guy, I have a lotta respect for Cali. I hope we see him back real soon.
 
Ooooohhhh, that's not ideal. Nice guy, I have a lotta respect for Cali. I hope we see him back real soon.

He said it wasn't a ton of time but he will be completely done with all of it when it is over so there is that. I think his PCT went well and there are tons of ways to exercise in lock up. Just have to be creative. He should be able to maintain a decent bit of his mass.
 
He said it wasn't a ton of time but he will be completely done with all of it when it is over so there is that. I think his PCT went well and there are tons of ways to exercise in lock up. Just have to be creative. He should be able to maintain a decent bit of his mass.

They still got some cable machines where he's locking up at maybe some free weights I don't rememer. He's alot bigger now than when he left
 
They still got some cable machines where he's locking up at maybe some free weights I don't rememer. He's alot bigger now than when he left

Nice, I wasn't sure if he would be stuck serving in county or if they were taking him to the big house.
 
Depends on where he at, i did 6 months fed time and there are no weights in any way unless someone is gonna lay on ur back for resistance and thats not cool lol
 
I pled guilty to seccond degree assault outta state, i was in for 22 weeks and transfer back to home town jail, it was bull**** cus the only reason it wasn't 3rd degree was cus i was fighting at the time. Foot is ****ed, i had 3 fractures and they didn't heal right, i also was using rebirth and viron as pct from a super mild dermacrine run "added osta for 3 weeks before i got hurt" but i sat around and didn't do **** and lost 17lbs from lack of appitate and pain killers.
 
Was half sleep when i posted lol i ment to say i didn't gain 17 lbs on cycle, i lost 17 from muscle atrophy in my legs and complete lack of appitate. Hit the gym today to try leg work, fail! I cant go above 95lbs on squats cus of the pain. Did a couple sets of 20 with 75-95lbs and im in pain from it.
 
Was half sleep when i posted lol i ment to say i didn't gain 17 lbs on cycle, i lost 17 from muscle atrophy in my legs and complete lack of appitate. Hit the gym today to try leg work, fail! I cant go above 95lbs on squats cus of the pain. Did a couple sets of 20 with 75-95lbs and im in pain from it.

Tried ostarine? That's it's primary (intended) use, arresting muscle wasting. It would certainly help you bounce back quicker, from my experience anyway.
 
I haven't been off long enough to start something suppressive and my pct was cut short. I have a dr appt sept 9 where im gonna tell them i need bloodwork done and if everything looks good my plan was to run osta, derma and some peptides as a rehab type thing. When the time comes il start my own thread and will give rebirth a second shot with fair conditions as this time was not ideal.
 
I haven't been off long enough to start something suppressive and my pct was cut short. I have a dr appt sept 9 where im gonna tell them i need bloodwork done and if everything looks good my plan was to run osta, derma and some peptides as a rehab type thing. When the time comes il start my own thread and will give rebirth a second shot with fair conditions as this time was not ideal.

Fair call, that should be a good supps regime & muscle memory is a wonderful thing. A bit of yoga &/or thx strap type leg work (ie. 1 legged lunges) will be great for quick restrengthening. Painful, but most certainly useful.

I'm sure you'll be slamming weights again in no time, all the best!! :bigok:
 
What'd he get in - 3 weeks of pct?
Yeah, he should be fine. Not optimal but a decent bit of recovery before he went away. I had my bloods done 12 days post cycle before and been back up into the low normal range I was 337 12 day post cycle. He had another week. He should be adequate enough to not drop a ton of weight.
Yeah he on a parole violation so he locking back up in the state. Better food. Better facilities
Yes and he also knew he was going in and had some cash to put on his books so he won't be starving either.
No he told me where he at they had cable machines
Good at least there is that.
 
Hey Everyone! Finally back in town after the hiatus and catching up on logs and everything else, hoping you all are still subscribed and im not just talking to the infinite walls of cyberspace..
So I managed to squeeze in almost a full 4 weeks of PCT and I felt it was more then adequate, even after a couple weeks of major inactivity with less then optimal food cause I wasn't able to order any extra being moved around and such I still managed to stay at 188 which has been my weight well back into the cycle, my body composition remained atleast 95% on point, strength and endurance was almost the same as the last time I lifted as far as I could tell, just from doing a set of pushups or pullups and I would get the most amazing and painful pumps. the problem came approximately 2 to 2 1/2 months after PCT and not working out for basically those 2 months because of no access to anything,

was barely able to slip in some pushups and I started to develop a little belly, nothing serious but enough to notice, also lost about 30% of strength and endurance as well as my definition on my arms mainly went away, maybe dropped 1/4 of size, weight remained the same if not went up to 190+ at times, but I could tell I got a little soft. I attribute that to the situations and circumstances I was trapped in for 4 months straight it turned out to be the worst time ive ever dealt with and was stuck in an all day job so I would get no rec time and you can just imagine eventually the body starts breaking down,

honestly it took a long time to get to that point because the last month on cycle got messed up due to my sporadic schedule and then the lock up and stress b.s. took about 4 months just to lose a TINY bit of definition/muscle mass.

people are still telling me I look like I haven't taken a day off so i'm satisfied with the results from the BLR all natural PCT protocol.. I should be back =to peak status within the next 2 weeks thanks to muscle memory! thank you all again for the support and following my log! any questions feel free to lhit me up! hope everyone had a great turkey day and happy holidays to you all!
 
Returned from the abyss!

Good to see you back on the board!
 
Hey Everyone! Finally back in town after the hiatus and catching up on logs and everything else, hoping you all are still subscribed and im not just talking to the infinite walls of cyberspace..
So I managed to squeeze in almost a full 4 weeks of PCT and I felt it was more then adequate, even after a couple weeks of major inactivity with less then optimal food cause I wasn't able to order any extra being moved around and such I still managed to stay at 188 which has been my weight well back into the cycle, my body composition remained atleast 95% on point, strength and endurance was almost the same as the last time I lifted as far as I could tell, just from doing a set of pushups or pullups and I would get the most amazing and painful pumps. the problem came approximately 2 to 2 1/2 months after PCT and not working out for basically those 2 months because of no access to anything,

was barely able to slip in some pushups and I started to develop a little belly, nothing serious but enough to notice, also lost about 30% of strength and endurance as well as my definition on my arms mainly went away, maybe dropped 1/4 of size, weight remained the same if not went up to 190+ at times, but I could tell I got a little soft. I attribute that to the situations and circumstances I was trapped in for 4 months straight it turned out to be the worst time ive ever dealt with and was stuck in an all day job so I would get no rec time and you can just imagine eventually the body starts breaking down,

honestly it took a long time to get to that point because the last month on cycle got messed up due to my sporadic schedule and then the lock up and stress b.s. took about 4 months just to lose a TINY bit of definition/muscle mass.

people are still telling me I look like I haven't taken a day off so i'm satisfied with the results from the BLR all natural PCT protocol.. I should be back =to peak status within the next 2 weeks thanks to muscle memory! thank you all again for the support and following my log! any questions feel free to lhit me up! hope everyone had a great turkey day and happy holidays to you all!
So you didn't gain KilaCali? Don't you know that you supposed to eat pb&j, top ramen, and dat hyphy mud and you'll come out looking like dat Kalimuscle dude. No anabolics needed. Lol

Invalid Link Removed
 
So you didn't gain KilaCali? Don't you know that you supposed to eat pb&j, top ramen, and dat hyphy mud and you'll come out looking like dat Kalimuscle dude. No anabolics needed. Lol

Invalid Link Removed

Thought I posted the response last night but I gues I didn't, anyway, I know the routine when im in, I just didn have a chanc to order more then one week cause I was moved around and so fourth, I didn't lose but 2-3lbs of muscle MAYBE, could just be the little bit of fat I put on from 23hr lockeddom.. I am satisfied with the results just gotta get the muscle memory activated and Ill be back better then ever /FSS
 
welcome back mate :wavey:

looking forward to seeing you plan your next cycle :thumbsup:
 
Glad you are back! You will be back in business in no time.
 
Wishing everyone a Happy New Year & hope you all had a Merry Christmas and got what you wanted! I feel like after going through this log the other night I didn't quite finish it off right so I might drop some Info as well as drop a link to my new sponsored log starting soon for IronMagLabs SuperEpiAndro which I'm looking forward too, also thinking about a separate more personal log with the supplement cycle/work out routine/nutrition/and everyday fight back from allowing myself to fall so far down and getting back to feeling halfway decent of an individual and having that respect and recogniztion from everyone that I feel some I may have lost It from.. so not just a new years resolution but a self revolution to do more for others specially those who think I might have forgot about, I NEVER forget, and to keep moving forward. Thank you all that have spent even 5 seconds of your time to show some sort of support, I do appreciate everything,

the greatest gift anyone can give is their time, because you can never get that back.
 
My New Log. Invalid Link Removed Afi140 anyone else that wants to check it out, also will possibly put up a separate one like I mentioned before, will drop a link
 
Back
Top