OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
I thought you already picked this:

With all your muscles dancing around while doing this dance, you are sure to win! Haha.

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
So tired... 3Z and this diet got the best of me. I'll post tomorrow. Hamstrings/Calves and Biceps tomorrow. Getting blood work next week.

To be added in: Black Catsv2 (starting tomorrow)
Hyper T2: I won a promo on AM and had great success with PES AlphaT2 when it was first released. I'll be running with with Fat Free starting next week.

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
Get them pics up man!! ;-)

jdg76
Team APPNUT

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So tired... 3Z and this diet got the best of me. I'll post tomorrow. Hamstrings/Calves and Biceps tomorrow. Getting blood work next week.

To be added in: Black Catsv2 (starting tomorrow)
Hyper T2: I won a promo on AM and had great success with PES AlphaT2 when it was first released. I'll be running with with Fat Free starting next week.
I keep hearing about Black Cats V2.... Let us know whats it like.

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
What's up jd? Ain't seen you here in a minute, I figured you decided to hold it down in LO
Hey buddy!! My times limited with the family and school so I do spend most my time at LO. But I still roam around here a little bit. ;-)

Jdg76
TEAM APPNUT

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
I keep hearing about Black Cats V2.... Let us know whats it like.
Well I took one with cardio this morning to wake myself up and pulled off an extra ten minutes feeling zoned. Didn't even realize how sweat drenched I was until I got to the shower. Very thankful to have a "fitness center" in my apartment complex.

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
One of my coworkers woke me up at 2am to tell me he's calling out because he's gonna be too hungover. I really hope its not busy today I'm already beat.

I can't be too mad, he's hooking me up with this roommate and she's pretty sexy. Win.

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Completely unrelated but I'm excited about it: I will be co authoring a multi cross platform study on automated platelet counts and CD61 immunoassay for determining the rate of undertransfused patients. Im now spending my weekend at work to determine if the patients did not recieve pletelets when needed and if they had a bleeding episode or in did recieve a transfusion anyway. It will be published in two major medical journals. Nice resume booster for this entry level laboratorian.

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
One of my coworkers woke me up at 2am to tell me he's calling out because he's gonna be too hungover. I really hope its not busy today I'm already beat.

I can't be too mad, he's hooking me up with this roommate and she's pretty sexy. Win.
Get us naked pics of her if you "win" =D

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Yup, I just "happened" to forget my phone was on wit the camera recording. Hehehe

Indestructible - disturbed
Monster - skillet
Nightmare - A7X

Those are some good ones to listen to. Indestructible is my sh!t
YO PM me your info - I was never a big A7X fan but this song is slick and I wanna use that intro, it's perfect for what I'm trying to do. I threw this song into my pre-game mix for legs and had a big lift. Have fun with some Uptake, you helped me out.

So it's become clear that I can't hold my 1800-1900 cal range anymore or I'm gonna get sick - which is good, actually. At this point, 6 weeks out, I can say I'm feeling pretty good about where my physique sits and gonna slow down any fat loss as to not dip too deep just yet. Still not putting carbs back in although I'm starting to get cravings... but for weird ****! Not like danishes or pancakes but... like... maine lobster cream cheese and italian sausage. These Papa John's commercials look good too. Going to up the protein and fats intake to allow a 21-2200 calories range and see if I sit well there. Something tells me 2400 may be more appropriate but I'll take it slow in deciding.

Had a big leg day today. Black Cats v2 was huge with AX7: walk in with big boy swagger, fully engaged and pumping out sets of hammy curls like a machine. I haven't felt real motivated lately so this was a big change. I have to say I like this formula better as I prefer more mental focus and "feel good" energy over physical stims like geranium extract or crazy doses of caffeine. 1 is good for morning activity or getting ready for work, 2 is for when youre getting intense. I can see this being great for studying or those days you just know work is gonna suck. Gave two to my friend Jay who couldnt help but dance between sets to Kanye and Jay-Z on the radio... he's kinda quiet so I didn't get much verbally from him but he seemed to be in good with it.

Single bent over hamstring curls: 4x15x40
Lying hamstring curls: 4x15x80
Thigh adductor: 80 for 15, 2x15x90, 15x100 -> havent done these in a while so I didnt want to rip my groin apart
Thigh abductor: 80 for 12, 3x15x60 ->80 was too heavy for what I wanted to accomplish
Reverse lunges -> Toe touches w/ 20's : 4 sets 10/10
Seated calve raise: Time Under Tension: Pump reps 30 seconds, rest 1 minute, repeat 4 times
Lying Clave Raise: 360 for 15/12/12/10
Satind Calve Raise: 4x15x90
Bicep Barbell Curl: 4x30x40lbs -> just repping out... cheat if needed
Seated Dumbell Curl LAternating: 4x15x20's same as above.

Tomorrow I gotta work and just hit some cardio and abs. I'll pump calves a bit just to keep them working. They switched the computer monitors in the labs to be 42" HD flat screens as we don't use the microscopes much anymore now that we have Cellavision. Sick!!!!

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yup, I just "happened" to forget my phone was on wit the camera recording. Hehehe

YO PM me your info - I was never a big A7X fan but this song is slick and I wanna use that intro, it's perfect for what I'm trying to do. I threw this song into my pre-game mix for legs and had a big lift. Have fun with some Uptake, you helped me out.

So it's become clear that I can't hold my 1800-1900 cal range anymore or I'm gonna get sick - which is good, actually. At this point, 6 weeks out, I can say I'm feeling pretty good about where my physique sits and gonna slow down any fat loss as to not dip too deep just yet. Still not putting carbs back in although I'm starting to get cravings... but for weird ****! Not like danishes or pancakes but... like... maine lobster cream cheese and italian sausage. These Papa John's commercials look good too. Going to up the protein and fats intake to allow a 21-2200 calories range and see if I sit well there. Something tells me 2400 may be more appropriate but I'll take it slow in deciding.

Had a big leg day today. Black Cats v2 was huge with AX7: walk in with big boy swagger, fully engaged and pumping out sets of hammy curls like a machine. I haven't felt real motivated lately so this was a big change. I have to say I like this formula better as I prefer more mental focus and "feel good" energy over physical stims like geranium extract or crazy doses of caffeine. 1 is good for morning activity or getting ready for work, 2 is for when youre getting intense. I can see this being great for studying or those days you just know work is gonna suck. Gave two to my friend Jay who couldnt help but dance between sets to Kanye and Jay-Z on the radio... he's kinda quiet so I didn't get much verbally from him but he seemed to be in good with it.

Single bent over hamstring curls: 4x15x40
Lying hamstring curls: 4x15x80
Thigh adductor: 80 for 15, 2x15x90, 15x100 -> havent done these in a while so I didnt want to rip my groin apart
Thigh abductor: 80 for 12, 3x15x60 ->80 was too heavy for what I wanted to accomplish
Reverse lunges -> Toe touches w/ 20's : 4 sets 10/10
Seated calve raise: Time Under Tension: Pump reps 30 seconds, rest 1 minute, repeat 4 times
Lying Clave Raise: 360 for 15/12/12/10
Satind Calve Raise: 4x15x90
Bicep Barbell Curl: 4x30x40lbs -> just repping out... cheat if needed
Seated Dumbell Curl LAternating: 4x15x20's same as above.

Tomorrow I gotta work and just hit some cardio and abs. I'll pump calves a bit just to keep them working. They switched the computer monitors in the labs to be 42" HD flat screens as we don't use the microscopes much anymore now that we have Cellavision. Sick!!!!
Love seeing a ripped up science geek :) haha nice workout...I really focus on tut as well

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Love seeing a ripped up science geek :) haha nice workout...I really focus on tut as well
So do the ladies. Abs and lab coats = role play fantasies. Hey man, its still a uniform.

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

HOW could you forget!??? lol
Btw congrats to Jim for getting Uptake. Next time for me.

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm late, but following. Looks like you're off to a good start.

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
I'm late, but following. Looks like you're off to a good start.
Cool man we still have plenty of time and fun stuff to happen.

International Coffee Day! Goin up to 7-11 for free coffee. F&%# I need it.

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Forgot how good it feels to dump out on Gut Health. Stocked up big time on it when hey had it for a Labor Day sale at $7/bottle. Started the loading phase yesterday.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Forgot how good it feels to dump out on Gut Health. Stocked up big time on it when hey had it for a Labor Day sale at $7/bottle. Started the loading phase yesterday.
I know what you mean. I just ran out of it for the first time in months and my "quality" has taken a big hit.

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
$7?????

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
I know what you mean. I just ran out of it for the first time in months and my "quality" has taken a big hit.
Note to self: whenever starting Gut Health after periods without it, start on a Thursday or any day knowing you'll have adequate bathroom time 2 days later. I've cleared out four times now and know I'm not done! I hope it doesn't interrupt watching the Olympia. Oh yeah, by the way, my man Kai Greene is gonna take it.

Just gonna do 30min cardio and an ab circuit for a bit.

Calories= 2150. 160g fats, 142g protein, 25g carbs (I had an apple)

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Note to self: whenever starting Gut Health after periods without it, start on a Thursday or any day knowing you'll have adequate bathroom time 2 days later. I've cleared out four times now and know I'm not done! I hope it doesn't interrupt watching the Olympia. Oh yeah, by the way, my man Kai Greene is gonna take it.

Just gonna do 30min cardio and an ab circuit for a bit.

Calories= 2150. 160g fats, 142g protein, 25g carbs (I had an apple)
Almost! By a freaking point!

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Gave her a good birthday. Magic Mike style. Out way too late last night. Good group of people but I should have expected that if the guy inviting me is gay 90% of the males there would be too. Whatever, odds were in my favor and it worked out just fine.

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Working midnight to four today. Here's part 2. Took hyper t2 a little before my 4egg breakfast and I'm feeling the thermogenics wow. I haven't used somethig like this in a while and forgot the kind of effects it gives off. 2 am, 1 in the afternoon but I probably won't do the second dose today because I'm trying to be asleep by 1700. No training today. Fasted all night, now try to get through the day.

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Going midnight Monday till four PM wasn't too bad. I had time Sunday to rest and reserve energy to be up all night. Wasn't busy at work so not much running around. I resisted urges to eat and fasted till my normal feeding routine. Even the day shift wasn't so busy so it worked out.

Last night is what killed me. Now only on a collective 5 hours of sleep and working another midnight shift...and its busy. Overstimmed, underslept, underfed, you could argue underweight, overtired.... I had a hard time functioning and very dazed out. I was thinking about it: this is so bad for patients! Do you know how many people in hospitals work two jobs?! A lot of em two full time! After 10 hours of any one task your ability to perform is inevitably inhibited yet I know people who work 7 days a week 12-16 hours. Some pull 24 hour shifts. I'm scared to be a patient in hospitals.

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Going midnight Monday till four PM wasn't too bad. I had time Sunday to rest and reserve energy to be up all night. Wasn't busy at work so not much running around. I resisted urges to eat and fasted till my normal feeding routine. Even the day shift wasn't so busy so it worked out.

Last night is what killed me. Now only on a collective 5 hours of sleep and working another midnight shift...and its busy. Overstimmed, underslept, underfed, you could argue underweight, overtired.... I had a hard time functioning and very dazed out. I was thinking about it: this is so bad for patients! Do you know how many people in hospitals work two jobs?! A lot of em two full time! After 10 hours of any one task your ability to perform is inevitably inhibited yet I know people who work 7 days a week 12-16 hours. Some pull 24 hour shifts. I'm scared to be a patient in hospitals.
Good thing you got them black cats 2.0 to help you out throughout the day!

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Good thing you got them black cats 2.0 to help you out throughout the day!
Monday they helped me so much. Sitting in front of a microscope wasn't easy to keep awake and its not like I can have coffee hanging around a lab. Much easier to step out and pop some black cats.

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Monday they helped me so much. Sitting in front of a microscope wasn't easy to keep awake and its not like I can have coffee hanging around a lab. Much easier to step out and pop some black cats.
Def. At my old job I always a tab of Sci-Fit Caffeine in my pocket for I started getting tired and sleepy lol.

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
I have a new client just for legs. Well, I'm taking over split responsibility for his off season. Killed him. It got me revved up to blast through shoulders on minimum sleep.

Started Hyper T2 today. I'm.gonna dose Fat Free staggered so I know what each is doing and not get overdone. Also on my way for fasted bloodwork now.

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Note: don't take Fat Free and Hyper T2 together. Staggered works much better. I felt weird and kind of sickly, too much at once. Fat Free on awakening, Hyper T2 mid morning, Another Fat Free around lunch, Hyper T2 before training. This should be perfection on shedding off the extra midsection I'm still holding. At this point its just subcutaneous stubborn spots.

Now its my turn to hit legs. I'm taking my shake before workout now. Makes RPM waaayy more effective and mentally I feel better with the easy amino acid stream.

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
I have a new client for leg days. Well, he's one of my other teammates/trainers in my usual gym but he's trying to get his legs up this off season as he wants to compete. my trainer gave him to me to blast his quads 2x a week. Ohhh this kids gonna die. It's cool to workout with him though, I'll post pictures - he's got a great upper body but legs are soft. I like having an actual lifting partner for my leg days now.

Tomorrow is hamstring and back... Hmmm, deadlifts anyone?

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have a new client for leg days. Well, he's one of my other teammates/trainers in my usual gym but he's trying to get his legs up this off season as he wants to compete. my trainer gave him to me to blast his quads 2x a week. Ohhh this kids gonna die. It's cool to workout with him though, I'll post pictures - he's got a great upper body but legs are soft. I like having an actual lifting partner for my leg days now.

Tomorrow is hamstring and back... Hmmm, deadlifts anyone?
I miss my training partner from when I first started lifting. I was 100 pounds and he was 190. Pushed me every time. Would even go as far as saying he would drop the weight on me if i didn't complete my last reps lol. It was awesome.
Good luck with your new partner.

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
I like having a trainer but I love having a lifting partner. I haven't really had someone to train with since I was in college and he was they guy who got me into bdoybuilding. It's a good feeling.

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like having a trainer but I love having a lifting partner. I haven't really had someone to train with since I was in college and he was they guy who got me into bdoybuilding. It's a good feeling.
Yes it is. He basically thought me everything I know. Every time I did something wrong he would correct me. He once got me to curl 40lb for 6 times when I thought 25 was my max. I have NEVER been able to curl 40lb again with perfect form. He would always get on my ass for having bad form. Hmmm I wonder if he still trains at the old gym I used to go. The new place I'm moving to is a block and a half away from that old gym. Going to go there next week after I'm done moving to see if he still workouts out there.

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
Yep. A good lifting-partner is indispensible in the gym!

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Hey King, awesome work with you're old coach and maybe you can link up with him. As a general rule of thumb I rarely spend more than a year or two with a given trainer - nothing particularly against them just everyone has new thing to teach me and may have something of a different approach to consider. Same goes for lifting partners. It's like dating... but less homo... I think... Nevermind.

YES!!!!! NO MORE CABR DEPLETION!!

Now entering the T-30 days alert. 35 to be exact. I'm fed up with this keto, I'm experiencing all the negatives associated with high fat diets:
Restless sleep, diuretic, brain fog, quick gas lack, getting kind of irritable, acetone breath... It's time to end this. It really hit me today when I go to grab a pen off the floor and get woozy standing straight again. Low electrolytes.

Going to reintroduce carbs somewhat slowly, only 100-150 grabs on training days. Need to assess response before cycling through them with high/low carb days. So here's what has been designed:
CaloriesProteinCarbsFat
MEAL 12tbsp natural peanut butter2007616
1/4c quinoa1726313
MEAL 22oz walnuts40010840
MEAL 34oz chicken breast902002
1oz almonds1706615
1c spinach10102
MEAL 41/2c brown rice21510354
1oz coconut shred1001410
MEAL 52scoops whey2404863
2 scoops Karbolyn640160
MEAL 66oz chicken breast1353002
1/2c brown rice21510354
1c steamed vegetables38560
TOTALS2049154153101

BMR = 1732, BEE at moderate level (1.55x) = 2684, a 20% deficit on training days would be 2150. I'm allowing 100 cals wiggle room for error. I don't want too much insulin stimulation just yet so only carb protein combinations surrounding workouts. Rest days = 1650, carbs <30g.

ROCKED quads today. I feel a lot better after sleeping a lot last night and replenishing sodium and potassium via sea salt. I'm adding it in slowly noticing the diuretic and ketogenic occurances flushed my electrolytes too much. Explains a lot, stupid me for not thinking of it soon.

Really loving 3Z for sleep - wasnt my magic pill for the overnight shifts but it helped me get back on track today. Hyper T2 is a great thyroid supp - havent had thermogenic feeling like that in a while. It does pair well with Fat Free if you stagger dosage. RPM should hit harder with the preworkout shake. CANT WAIT! Certainly going to see more fullness and better performance out of NeoVar now with more carb intake. I'll take it morning and post workout instead of pre/post.

Going to start taking in more of the little helpes: VitaminC 5g/daily (1,000 with 5 meals), ALCAR, 2g additional Biotin

And lets get HGHUp in the mix!!!

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey King, awesome work with you're old coach and maybe you can link up with him. As a general rule of thumb I rarely spend more than a year or two with a given trainer - nothing particularly against them just everyone has new thing to teach me and may have something of a different approach to consider. Same goes for lifting partners. It's like dating... but less homo... I think... Nevermind.
lol It's like protein. I like woman like I like my protein. They have to smell good and they have to taste good.

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
I like my women the way I like my protein: smooth with chocolate flavor and easy to get mixed.

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
I feel so much better with just 130g carbs. It's amazing. Still not getting pumps or real explosive workouts but the quality has improved dramatically. I'm separating carbs from protein with the exception of pre/post meals because I'm trying to ease back into insulin responsiveness. I'll probably stick around 150g carbs through Monday and see what comes about. I'm expecting slight weight gain but will take caliper measurements to confirm where its coming from.

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Hit back and triceps today for maybe 10% higher weight than I have been doing and closer to the high end of my 12-15 rep ranges. Biceps HEAVY tomorrow then rest Sunday. Cardio in AM after my first meal. With that being said I'm thinking to change the fat source to coconut oil... yeah. Makes sense.

I'm debating on going back to NJ tomorrow to visit the family. The hard part is packing for 2 days of food because they eat like typical Americans.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hit back and triceps today for maybe 10% higher weight than I have been doing and closer to the high end of my 12-15 rep ranges. Biceps HEAVY tomorrow then rest Sunday. Cardio in AM after my first meal. With that being said I'm thinking to change the fat source to coconut oil... yeah. Makes sense.

I'm debating on going back to NJ tomorrow to visit the family. The hard part is packing for 2 days of food because they eat like typical Americans.
I'm deff resting Sunday to broski...just buy food at a local grocery store there

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Yo howwedo, someone jacked your AM login and replaced your picture with this huge beast of a man.... wait, WOW!!!

You make me feel like I need to hit biceps and abs today after cardio. F*ck it Im going.

Switched out the peanut butter for coconut oil in oatmeal. Should make better for energy expenditure on both sides of the coin.

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yo howwedo, someone jacked your AM login and replaced your picture with this huge beast of a man.... wait, WOW!!!

You make me feel like I need to hit biceps and abs today after cardio. F*ck it Im going.

Switched out the peanut butter for coconut oil in oatmeal. Should make better for energy expenditure on both sides of the coin.
If you want a full body workout come down to Jersey. I'm moving all this weekend lol.

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
I'll have my car - lets lift heavy objects.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Hansel PES 6
OpKang101 Pics 45