Our dear thebigt passed away :(

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have no words. Wow. Just. Wow.

I was literally last night just reading a thread that he posted in (numerous posts) 2021 in supplements section, this morning refreshed the threads and seen this... I didn’t know the man, but conversed on here and knew he was one of the good guys. Always more than happy to offer help, guidance and advice. More than willing to help ANYONE on here. Which for a UK guy, posting on a American forum he made everyone feel part of the community. Such a loss to this forum.

Also @delsolrob i think that is a beautiful gesture, I’m sure his family will appreciate that.

My thoughts and prays go out to his friends, family & loved ones.

Edit:

Wow, I’ve just sat here for like 30 minutes and I’m still speechless... his last post that @GQdaLEGEND has posted just made me teary.

Thanks for posting this @Danes.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I just wanted to wish everyone here a Happy Easter.

BigT was a follower of Christ. He knew none of us is even close to perfect, himself least, and man must work every day to keep himself walking the right path. Today is the day we celebrate the resurrection, of Jesus from the dead & ourselves from the death of our innate sin.

Today is a beautiful day, a reminder that gives us all hope of transformation, and I guarantee BigT would be the first to be wishing us all HAPPY EASTER!!!

akboom87

akboom87

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

BigT was a follower of Christ. He knew none of us is even close to perfect, himself least, and man must work every day to keep himself walking the right path. Today is the day we celebrate the resurrection, of Jesus from the dead & ourselves from the death of our innate sin.

Today is a beautiful day, a reminder that gives us all hope of transformation, and I guarantee BigT would be the first to be wishing us all HAPPY EASTER!!!
Nicely said Hyde.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
One of messages I got from Terrys wife:

"yes, you can share with other forum members. I would have done it but I didnt know how. The house is so quiet without him,but I still talk to him as if he was here. He was a good man and husband. I know now he's at peace and with his beloved dog Sydney"

my answer:
"I can just imagine the pain and emptiness you feel Susan.
May our king of all worlds and heavens , The most merciful the eternally gracious give him a place in the heaven. Heaven is where he belongs too."

😪😔😪

Tunaking14

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm not sure how I am just seeing this but this really bums me out. He was such a kind and helpful guy and he will be sorely missed! R.I.P. BigT!!!!!

Hypnotic traveling

Hypnotic traveling

Awards
  • First Up Vote
What a tragic, terribly sad loss for his family, and this community. He and I had interacted several times, in regards to advice or his experience with products. You could tell through his posts he was so happy to be helpful in any way that he could.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

beautifully said bro .. bigT woulda taken the time of the day to message privately on wishing people

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Is there a gofundme set up for bigT?
i dont think so at the moment .. but good idea , even if we can come together and come up to help with some of funeral costs would be pretty awesome

maybe danes can speak with his wife to see if they would like that .. even if they dont need it, i think as us helping our brother's family out would be a great idea.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Major loss to the board, and a personal loss as well. I will miss his positivity and him reaching out randomly just to let me know he is there and cared. I was never good about those things but he made sure he was, and it made a real difference.

We will all miss you Brother T!

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I swear by God this feels like a bad dream. I still check my Inbox and almost hoping this is a bad joke. That someone "hacked" his account and just messing around... :(
It certainly is hard to grasp. He was such an integral presence on this board that it will never be the same. That void will be irreplaceable.

All we can do is remember how much he contributed to our lives in a way that transcended social media.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I rarely post here, but have been a member for awhile. TheBigT was a great guy and I enjoyed his funny posts and words of wisdom. God be with him and his family…he will be missed
yeah that was him .. you can post here just once and you can bet bigT had an influence and gave you feedback to help you out.

could be gym related or just life in general

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was just notified about this thread. This is a big loss to AM. BigT was the highest poster here and even suggested a new award for posting and I might just have to name it the bigT award now.

Bigt was never afraid to voice his opinion and sometime ruffled some feathers but in the end I think he understood that people did care about him and what he did here even though we always didn't agree.

Prayers to his family. Rest in peace.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I was just notified about this thread. This is a big loss to AM. BigT was the highest poster here and even suggested a new award for posting and I might just have to name it the bigT award now.

Bigt was never afraid to voice his opinion and sometime ruffled some feathers but in the end I think he understood that people did care about him and what he did here even though we always didn't agree.

Prayers to his family. Rest in peace.
@Admin I think Big T award would be very fitting. What is his post count ? I believe it was getting close to 40K

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Oh no :( Just seeing this.

I loved BigT. This is very very sad to see.

RIP BigT. Loved you and your input on this forum.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
He is the only person left I knew from when I first started chatting on supplement forums when I had my body transformation back in 08-09 on some other forum, and we found each other here. We had lots of good talks, lots of healthy debates, one ended up as a very sour round arguments in recent times, but I feel very fortunate he left me after the fact we moved on from the bullshyt and were on good terms again.

I will certainly miss him, after 14 years of having him around it wont be the same anymore.

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Going to miss BigT on the forum. I was already noticing his regular impassioned voice missing here, but figured it was just his aruba vacation.

If nothing else.... he MADE IT to a beautiful retirement that he loved.... fishing and spending time with family. Many don't even get that far, and for that he was truly blessed in life.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wow, I'm shocked as everyone else. We no doubt had differences of opinion and were not afraid to defend our stances, but he was one of the only people that would agree to let bygones be bygones and I think we argued and made up about 100+ times over the years. Lol. Strong man no doubt, this will be a big hole here.

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Been reading this for a few days now and it's still surreal.

It's hard to explain the feelings of connection between users on a forum, but it's definitely real. Like pen pals with no waiting time for the post office to do its job. Guys like TheBigT are few and far between though and we're lucky to have had such a presence while he was here. Luckier still to have a handful of other caring, thoughtful contributors in this community.

I remember recently when he was talking about stepping down from repping for Iconic and how grateful he seemed when everyone disagreed! As real as they come.

My condolences to his family and to any of you who had a close relationship with him. He will be remembered well.

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
If anyone is in touch with his wife, make sure she knows the location of his gold and silver stash he used to talk about here. I wouldn't be surprised if he buried it... and just hope she knows how to find it after his passing.

Uncle_E

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
RIP to Big T. I haven’t been on as much the past few weeks so I was shocked to hear this. It was just the other day that he was talking about taking his family on a beach vacation, I had to check and make sure that this wasn’t some bad April fools joke. While I didn’t always agree with his opinions, I was always genuinely curious what T’s take would be on the subject. I’m glad that he chose to retire when he did and get to spend his last days with his family.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Man, I had not heard this story. But it is 100% congruent with BigT.
He sure was proud about survival preparedness and taught us a few things about that over the years.

I’m going to miss his stories about being overseas when he was serving our country, he was a goldmine of what it was like in the past and loved sharing it.

WannabeBatman

WannabeBatman

Awards
Not a huge poster, but have been posting off and on since 2009 and theBigT helped me out quite a bit over the past few years on the board, and through PM. He was a great guy, very knowledge and passionate, and always willing to help. He will be missed, RIP!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damn, I'm hardly ever on the forums anymore... but something told me to log on. I've been around since like 2007, and BigT and I had many conversations via PM. From my cancer, then my mom passing away, he always would check in.

I actually opened the app and saw I had an unread PM. Wish I would have responded.

RIP T
Screenshot_20220421-183647.jpeg

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Man from conversing with him I got about as good a feel as you can get on a forum that he is a good person. Traditional, straight shooter, genuine, and always trying to help. The type of person we need more of IMO. Prayers to the family. Rest In Peace

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I couldnt find the xmas one .. but i had saved this message .. every holiday would take time to msg individuals here :)

miss you bud everytime i log onto here

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I've been AWOL for a bit, and coming back to this news has been a hard hit to the chest.

What an absolute loss BigT is, not just to this community, but to his friends and family. A man with a HUGE amount of heart and passion.

Thanks Danes for passing this news along.

May he rest in peace.

Psalm 73:26
My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I've been AWOL for a bit, and coming back to this news has been a hard hit to the chest.

What an absolute loss BigT is, not just to this community, but to his friends and family. A man with a HUGE amount of heart and passion.

Thanks Danes for passing this news along.

May he rest in peace.

Psalm 73:26
My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.
Good to see you around

Wordz_Worf

Wordz_Worf

Awards
  • Established
He was a good and helpful person. He chimed in when I asked some questions and helped me out with supplement info. It may not seem like much, but in a day when even family responds back with 1 word texts, I really appreciated it.

May he find peace in whatever exists after this physical life.

Tank88

Tank88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I only saw this now, this is terribly sad. Like so many others here posted, bigt was always willing to help, ready with a joke and just being a genuine nice guy. My condolences to his family and to all the guys and girls on here who were close to him. Gonna miss seeing his posts on here

uncle-rico

Awards
I also like to express my condolences to his family. I haven't been here long, but this place helped me a LOT in this short time. And he was one of those users here that stood out to me right from the start, in the way and the frequency that he posted. He will be missed!

-RONIN-

Awards
  • First Up Vote
What a loss. He seemed a very kind man with a lot of experience in life and he was one of the users that was always in this forum. Rest in peace mate.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dear good people,

Today, I opened inbox and there was a message from thebigt:
"I need to inform you that Terry passed away on friday,April the 8th"

I knew Terry many years and he was one of the most down to earth. Always positive , kind and always ready to help guy.

One of my last messages to Terry was:
"Haha you nailed it my friend. And I need to say, I am happy to know you Terry. You are a good man , down to earth and big heart. But you have seen the life from all perspectives and that makes you the person you are today my friend."

I looked the messages between us and tears came. This is really really sad.
I will really miss you my friend <3

Terry believed in God and I hope our God, the most merciful the eternally gracious may rest his soul in peace and bless his family <3

The reason this is posted in Supplement section is because this is the one he liked best
Damn man Big T was always solid, look for anyone with more posts than him on this forum... Good luck with that and I've been away for a minute. WTF, life is short my childhood heroes are dying (Most recent Scott Hall aka Razor Ramon aka the Bad Guy aka the Lone Wolf). So sorry for your loss, he was always kind and amicable. Held his ground in his beliefs but could argue without arguing. Sad day, also looking for info on hairy grandpa?

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well, there is a certain cardiopulmonary disease that has been plaguing us for more than two years now that is far from resolved upon cessation of symptoms. It’s a common link between those two deaths and could be an explanation for others who have gone amongst the missing.

Just sayin.. (as T used to say)

T was never afraid to call things like it is..
That's right brotha, T had a no filter mindset. If he stepped on someone's toes he had this way of apologizing without apologizing. A true diplomat on the forum.

Ricky 10 looking good brotha... It's been a hot minute.