OTC Serm?

Jacob24

Jacob24

Awards
Does anyone know anything about Rebirth by Black lion Research? It claims to be an OTC Serm. Of course I'm going to use nolvadex as my pct but I was wondering if anyone knew anything about this product.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If using an actual serm, why do you need a supplement serm. Pointless imo unless your worried that your nolva is fake, which in that case you should be buying pharma grade.

Jacob24

Jacob24

Awards
If using an actual serm, why do you need a supplement serm. Pointless imo unless your worried that your nolva is fake, which in that case you should be buying pharma grade.
I know the nolva isn't fake. I'm just curious as to if the OTC Serm is legit or not. I know what I'm doing. I'm not some 18 year old kid trying to put on a little extra muscle so I can get my dick wet.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I've used rebirth. In my opinion anytime you use something supressive you should use nolva or clomid but sometimes people can't get them and decide to run a supressive product at a low dose then rebirth is the replacement.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sustain Alpha is your next best choice after a real serm.

There is no replacement for a serm.

Clomid > Sustain Alpha > Rebirth

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Rebirth is 20% off at Nutriverse :)

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know the nolva isn't fake. I'm just curious as to if the OTC Serm is legit or not. I know what I'm doing. I'm not some 18 year old kid trying to put on a little extra muscle so I can get my dick wet.
relax bro.. most people here seem to have the idea you need to max out everything in a pct.. I thought that was what you were trying to do.

Good luck with everything bro! Good you got legit nolva man

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Rebirth has high doses of both Ellagic acid cyclodextrin complex and E cottonii.
BOTH are SERMS.
Vujade ran labs during his PCT and after. Post PCT his test levels were higher than before his cycle began.
In addition we ran extensive testing prior to release. I would trust Rebirth 100% for ANY PCT.
Ideally you would also run an AI with it.
Letrone is a great option. Solid AI but also increases HGH, IGF-1, t3,t4 and ghrelin. Fantastic stuff.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23441613
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16190622

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
We have sold countless rebirth/exotherm and rebirth/letrone combos instore and the customers after their cycles and they haven't had anything bad to say about their pct. Anything from BLR is top shelf

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Does anyone know anything about Rebirth by Black lion Research? It claims to be an OTC Serm. Of course I'm going to use nolvadex as my pct but I was wondering if anyone knew anything about this product.
It is not a SERM. If you want the real thing, buy the real thing. Not something marketed at being like a SERM but really isn't a SERM.

Jacob24

Jacob24

Awards
relax bro.. most people here seem to have the idea you need to max out everything in a pct.. I thought that was what you were trying to do.

Good luck with everything bro! Good you got legit nolva man
My bad if you thought I was getting ****ty at you. I wasn't. Thanks for the advice!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Otc and serm don't even belong in the same sentence. This is almost as bad as naming a supplement after a steroid, it's to trick the kiddies that don't know any better.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Otc and serm don't even belong in the same sentence.
This is almost as bad as naming a supplement after a steroid, it's to trick the kiddies that don't know any better.
Interesting...

Yet, most people will accept that there are over the counter AI's (Anti Aromatase),

And even Otc stimulants that are as strong as some recreational drugs.

Many Otc things work just as well, or almost as well as their drug counterparts.

So why not something that acts similarly to a SERM..?

I don't think brundel is trying to trick any kiddies ;)

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Interesting...

Yet, most people will accept that there are over the counter AI's (Anti Aromatase),

And even Otc stimulants that are as strong as some recreational drugs.

Many Otc things work just as well, or almost as well as their drug counterparts.

So why not something that acts similarly to a SERM..?

I don't think brundel is trying to trick any kiddies ;)
Otc ai's are a joke too.