OTC pct for mass tabs....

kiddo44pct

Awards
have an old box of mass tabs...gonna try ..have taken in the past : thinkining of taking 1 a day 6 days a week(training days only) or 1 aday for 7 days a week (even 1 on non training day).....can anyone suggest an OTC pct...please dont flame...need good advice...can not take a SERM...so was thinking about i-force reversitol....let me know other ideas...and how to take pct...
about me training for few years now ...37 yrs old...5'6"...170lbs
thanks in advance

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why would you only take it 6 days a week? Take i 7 days a week.

Inhibit e
2/2/1/1
PCT Assist
6/6/6/6
Reduce XT or Supress C
0/0/x/x/x/x
Liver Assist XT
6/6/6/6

kiddo44pct

Awards
have more questions...

would u be able to shoot me your e-mail address(have some more questions and forum wont let me post mine) thanks for info

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
would u be able to shoot me your e-mail address(have some more questions and forum wont let me post mine) thanks for info
if i was ever going to run PCT with no SERM i would stick with the basics.

low dose AI
and a natty test booster
with or without cort control, probably with i'd want as much help as possible.

much like warbird outlined

kiddo44pct

Awards
don't know what u mean by the #'s ....is that how many pills? what time should i take? with meals? for how long ...thanks
p.s. sorry if questions seem stupid but i really want to get PCT right....

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
don't know what u mean by the #'s ....is that how many pills? what time should i take? with meals? for how long ...thanks
p.s. sorry if questions seem stupid but i really want to get PCT right....
Really bro no flame if you need to ask these questions your not ready. You are messing with steriods and a potent one. No real clue on pct or support supps. Put them down study for a few months then maybe.