OTC PCT for Havoc

xswimmer

Awards
I ordered my bottle of Havoc last night and plan on starting it at the end of the month. I've been doing tons of research on PCT plans for Havoc and as this is my first PH I was going to dose at 20/30/30/30. I'm a little weary about research chemicals and came across threads that pointed to otcpct.com and was wondering how effective their recommended PCT for Havoc is. There's also a new OTC called PCT Revolution Black and haven't been able to find any info on it as far as experiences go. This is my first post here and any help would be great.

secjohn

Awards
let me know how it goes. just got my bottle in and im deathly afraid of gyno lol. so im tryn to find out if nolva is necessary or if i will only need an otc pct. not starting it till i get the info.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i personally would not run an OTC pct with Havoc. It is strong. I ran it as my first cycle with nolva 20/20/10/10

xswimmer

Awards
I am too, though its a struggle weighing the carcinogenic effects vs. the chance that I may get gyno. I'm not planning on starting either until I'm 100% sure about the route I want to take. Some have had success with just the OTC's and some swear by the others, which is why I posed the question.

secjohn

Awards
i personally would not run an OTC pct with Havoc. It is strong. I ran it as my first cycle with nolva 20/20/10/10
can u send me a link u trust. if not its ok. i just need a cite that i know i can get it from

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
with epi, idk. i ran it once and didnt get any gains but i still used nolva. ask urself, is it really worth to take the risk? if u wanna be the guinea pig, go for it

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
if you got a serm use it, it what i always go by

if not

inhibit e 2/2/1/1
pct assist
reduce xt optional
liver assist xt optional

nouseforaname

Awards
I personally never like to run otc products for pct. Just me though, I think its worth playing it safe. To each there own I suppose.

Yaz

Yaz

Awards
if you got a serm use it, it what i always go by

if not

inhibit e 2/2/1/1
pct assist
reduce xt optional
liver assist xt optional
I don't think an AI(OTC or not) will help with the HPTA recovery. When HPTA is shutdown by AAS use, you need to bring the T production back on track, that's only obtainbable if the natural gonadotropin production starts.
Don't get me wrong i'm not bashing you or anything, just trying to correct something many people seem to get wrong.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
I don't think an AI(OTC or not) will help with the HPTA recovery. When HPTA is shutdown by AAS use, you need to bring the T production back on track, that's only obtainbable if the natural gonadotropin production starts.
Don't get me wrong i'm not bashing you or anything, just trying to correct something many people seem to get wrong.
oh no it cool man, i reccomend clomid and im a user of hcg. just not everyone can get these things ya kno?

Yaz

Yaz

Awards
oh no it cool man, i reccomend clomid and im a user of hcg. just not everyone can get these things ya kno?
Yeap, unfortunately most people pay more attention to the easy way out than the right one.

PS Not talking about the OP, just in general.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Serm and Primordial Performance's Testosterone Recovery Stack seem to be gaining popularity. An option worth looking into and considering.

suresha

Awards
  • Established
you can go with a serm and Revolution Black PCT+ DAA. all 3 for $60.

TheBreeze

TheBreeze

Awards
  • Established
can u send me a link u trust. if not its ok. i just need a cite that i know i can get it from
You might want to watch what youre asking bud. Im not trying to be a jerk but you are clearly breaking forum rules with this post.

ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards
To answer your question about otcpct.com, it is pretty good. My best friend used that stack and bounced back fine. I would have nolva on hand for gyno though. I'm gonna use the otcpct.com stack, but have nolva on hand. By the way other forums have reviews for research chemical websites. I hope I helped.

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
let me know how it goes. just got my bottle in and im deathly afraid of gyno lol. so im tryn to find out if nolva is necessary or if i will only need an otc pct. not starting it till i get the info.
Epi isn't really that bad of a "Gyno" causer.Actually in some it kills Gyno.