Ostarine

Status
Not open for further replies.
junkyarddogzz

junkyarddogzz

Awards
  • Established
Are you affiliated with a company? I saw someone post that you have only posted in SARM threads but didn't see the reply.
I am NOT affiliated with any comnpany, but if someone us hiring, let me know! I am a sarms fan.

brahmabull

Awards
I've been using Ostarine for a week now and my strength has not dropped at all. I've just come off a 8 week prohormone cycle and usually during PCT my strength drops by 10-15 lbs. in most of my lifts within like a few days of stopping my ph cycle. But, now its different because I finally got a supplement that helps me maintain my strength while being off the stuff. In fact, I've broken my own PR's since being on Ostarine. I agree with everyone who's tried it when they say you feel like your "on" cause well, you do. I haven't lost any weight either which has always been a concern for me during PCT. If my joints don't give out, I'm looking at making some of the best permanent gains with the next couple of months. Thank god I've stayed in the iron/bodybuilding game to see this scientific breakthrough. Oh, I'm at 20 mg. per day right now.

JCunningham

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You state that as if it was a fact, which it is not. A single blood test proves nothing. You can reasonably say that a 3mg dose for under 8 weeks isn't suppresive, but anything more is a guess.

People fall short distances all the time and are fine. One man fell from a plane at 30000 feet without a parachute and survived. Following the same logic as yours, its safe to jump out of planes.
No bro, the guy I got BW from was running 25mg ED for 5 weeks..
He was not suppressed...

Osta is purely anabolic, with no androgenic activity, meaning no suppression should occur..

If S4 is suppressive, it is because of its androgenic properties..

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
He was not suppressed...

Osta is purely anabolic, with no androgenic activity, meaning no suppression should occur..

The one guy, just like the one guy who fell from the plane. It looks like its not very suppressive if at all, but there is still no guarantee. Superdrol isn't very androgenic at all, but is still very suppressive, same with Deca.

JCunningham

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The one guy, just like the one guy who fell from the plane. It looks like its not very suppressive if at all, but there is still no guarantee. Superdrol isn't very androgenic at all, but is still very suppressive, same with Deca.
I believe those are so suppressive because of their effects on progesterone and the progesterone receptors.

Maradona

Awards
You cant compare a hormonal compound against a non-hormonal compound which is SARMs, very different compounds especially its mechanisn of action.

Maradona

Awards
He was not suppressed...

Exactly!

And yes I saw the BW results as well.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You cant compare a hormonal compound against a non-hormonal compound which is SARMs, very different compounds especially its mechanisn of action.
And you can't make factual statements about somethings affect on the human body without a significant amount of evidence, which one or two sets of bloodwork isn't

Maradona

Awards
And you can't make factual statements about somethings affect on the human body without a significant amount of evidence, which one or two sets of bloodwork isn't
There is blood work that prove Ostarine is not suppressive, now that is "factual" and on paper.

If I was a newbie and I was looking for a true SAFE performance enhancer and I had to choose between PHs, AAS and SARMs I would use the SARM and avoid pinning and messing with my cholesterol and liver instead plus I will keep all of my gains.

Ostarine is also an effective fat burner specifically targeting abdominal fat, is just an amazing compound.

I would use LCLT, DAA, antioxidants as additional supplements.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There is blood work that prove Ostarine is not suppressive, now that is "factual" and on paper.

If I was a newbie and I was looking for a true SAFE performance enhancer and I had to choose between PHs, AAS and SARMs I would use the SARM and avoid pinning and messing with my cholesterol and liver instead plus I will keep all of my gains.

Ostarine is also an effective fat burner specifically targeting abdominal fat, is just an amazing compound.

I would use LCLT, DAA, antioxidants as additional supplements.
where is the conclusive bloodwork showing it as non-suppressive at 25 mg a day? It's only got conclusive bloodwork at 3mg a day.

Maradona

Awards
where is the conclusive bloodwork showing it as non-suppressive at 25 mg a day? It's only got conclusive bloodwork at 3mg a day.

Is here:

http://www.prohormoneforum.com/q-patrick-arnold/35329-ostarine-mk-2866-sarm-cycle-blood-work-3.html

Post#56

You may have to register to be able to see the thread.

The guy used 25mg daily for 6 weeks.

You are thinking about the study in which subjects used 3mg daily, this is by a person who has been using the osta-sarm from our sponsor and who did bloodwork.

I am sure there will be more BW test results to come.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is here:

http://www.prohormoneforum.com/q-patrick-arnold/35329-ostarine-mk-2866-sarm-cycle-blood-work-3.html

Post#56

You may have to register to be able to see the thread.

The guy used 25mg daily for 6 weeks.

You are thinking about the study in which subjects used 3mg daily, this is by a person who has been using the osta-sarm from our sponsor and who did bloodwork.

I am sure there will be more BW test results to come.
Note that I said conclusive bloodwork. One person's bloodwork doesn't qualify as establishing scientific fact. Does it look like ostarine at 25 mg is minimally if at all suppressive? Yes, but its still a maybe. Look at the difference in initial superdrol user bloodwork vs that done later. There's no telling for sure until its used by a greater number of people, with all of the bloodwork that gets done showing similar results.

I've used it, and have supporting bloodwork showing minimal to no suppression too, but I'm not convinced yet that it has no HPTA effects.

junkyarddogzz

junkyarddogzz

Awards
  • Established
the bloodwork shows its not supressive.....there will be plenty more to come.

blueberry

Awards
Are you affiliated with a company? I saw someone post that you have only posted in SARM threads but didn't see the reply.
There's definitely something up with this guy. Granted, I don't have many posts as I mainly read these forums as research, but I have nothing to gain by posting this, especially as I bought my sarms from SS before.

I've been following his posts since S4 originally came out. Personally, I've run several S4 cycles and love the stuff, always had to stop due to vision sides (at 25mg/day)... was very dangerous when driving. I plan to do another cycle soon but he's putting me off from ordering from SS again. Nearly every post is to do with SS. He also states that Sarms are not suppressive as if it's fact because he's ran '10 cycles of sarms with blood tests'?

Anyway, he's been posting in just about every Sarms thread I've seen on this site and he only ever defends when people question and points people to buy from SS... take a look for yourself. All of these have been taken from this thread ONLY!

s**** search now has it in stock, im pretty excited. I should have my order by the end of the week. I plan on running a log.

strange as I had none, and I took a ZRT test before and after. Test levels did not change.

lol at shutdown, its not a hormone fellas. It doesnt work like that. Its docks on to the receptors, it doesnt shut them off. No PCT needed. You dont feel as god when you come "off" because you were no longer "on".

Im not saying you dont feel suppressed, but guys are using it in their PCT regime......so, I find it hard to belive there is shutdown. I have run ZRT test and they showed no diff in test, so I guess the thats where my info come from. I have run s4 at least 10 times with no issue.

the sarms s4 and the osta-sarm are realy somthing special. Well at least the sarms-s4. Cant wait to see the osta-sarms logs.I would not order from anyone but "sarms search", but thats just me. Sarms Search had both first "sarms s-4"and the"osta-sarm" and they are the only company that will give you a COA. I emailed one of the others and asked for one and got no response. There are lots of fakes in the mix.....I just want a quality product.

order at your own risk. sarms search has been around since the s4 and osta hit the market. Thats the only company i would use.I would go with the guys that have been at it the longest. Let us know how it goes.

I know of two companies selling fake osta and s4. If the price seems to good to be true, its because it is. These products are very expensive to manufacture.
Proof? I didn't know he knew so much about the price of the raw ingredients in bulk?

the is no DMSO in any of the sarms that SS has.

I never has much issue with the vision. took some extra bilberry just to be safe. i have ran s4 10 time or so, no real problems with vision.

Osta is not supressive, at lease what I got from Sarms Search. Thats also the brand that the bloodwork was done on.

junkyarddogzz

junkyarddogzz

Awards
  • Established
what does it matter? Think what you may.

www.sarmssearch.com is a board sponsor here on anabolicminds.

And yes, i have done around 10 cycles of sarms.

Dont like the vison sides? try the osta-sarm

Maradona

Awards
There's definitely something up with this guy. Granted, I don't have many posts as I mainly read these forums as research, but I have nothing to gain by posting this, especially as I bought my sarms from SS before.

I've been following his posts since S4 originally came out. Personally, I've run several S4 cycles and love the stuff, always had to stop due to vision sides (at 25mg/day)... was very dangerous when driving. I plan to do another cycle soon but he's putting me off from ordering from SS again. Nearly every post is to do with SS. He also states that Sarms are not suppressive as if it's fact because he's ran '10 cycles of sarms with blood tests'?

Anyway, he's been posting in just about every Sarms thread I've seen on this site and he only ever defends when people question and points people to buy from SS... take a look for yourself. All of these have been taken from this thread ONLY!

Proof? I didn't know he knew so much about the price of the raw ingredients in bulk?
And why not?

MAybe he knows the main supplier or he is just a Sarmssearch groupie :hammer:

Are you policing the forum or what?

Sarmssearch is a sponsor here on AM now

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
EASY i understand your apprehension and skepticism

my blood work came back and i ran it in pct

test-694
estor-70(clomid did this its lower now)
Lh and FSH where in normal ranges i cant remember what they where

And no several islolated blood test results guys does NOT prove scientifically that it isnt
suppressive, BUT it does show great hope in ostarine
i was dosing at 15mg ed in pct

im fine now and im still on it and would run it more if i had the cash :(

Maradona

Awards
SARMs are not hormonal!

Osta-sarm DOES NOT SUPPRESSES OR AFFECTS NATURAL LEVELS OF TESTOSTERONE

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
EASY i understand your apprehension and skepticism

my blood work came back and i ran it in pct

test-694
estor-70(clomid did this its lower now)
Lh and FSH where in normal ranges i cant remember what they where

And no several islolated blood test results guys does NOT prove scientifically that it isnt
suppressive, BUT it does show great hope in ostarine
i was dosing at 15mg ed in pct

im fine now and im still on it and would run it more if i had the cash :(
That has been my whole point. It looks good so far, appears minimallysuporessive if at all, and seems low to no sides. But stating that its a fact that its non suppressive or safe to use in pct is silly until there's a larger volume of positive results.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^^^ He is correct

Imeniaan

Awards
  • Established

can you tell me more about your experiences with sarms s4 please?

what did it do to your

strength

energy levels

vacularity

muscle pumps

libido

muscle hardness

weightloss,

thank you so much.

Imeniaan

blueberry

Awards
can you tell me more about your experiences with sarms s4 please?

what did it do to your

strength

energy levels

vacularity

muscle pumps

libido

muscle hardness

weightloss,

thank you so much.

Imeniaan
The last time I used S4 would've been about 6 months ago.

I used it during PCT, so was for a retaining muscle and psychological purpose.

Throughout my PCT stage I kept my strength from the cycle and lost fat from around my midsection. Nothing amazing or on a DNP level of fat loss, but still noticeable. My libido did not drop, but it normally does during PCT. As for muscle hardness and pump, I can't comment as I can't remember.

I do remember getting vision side effects at 25mg/day. Really badly. I would drive under tunnels and not be able to see a thing for a few seconds and then come out of the tunnel and the same thing again, completely blinded. This was the reason I decided it was too dangerous. I also remember reading several logs with blood tests on other 'elite' forums, these put me off altogether as what's the point if it's suppressive?

However, right now, I live in Asia and don't drive a car. The convenience factor of SARMs is also a big part of my decision as I move around into different hotel rooms on business a lot, I cannot lug around a case of vials and needles everywhere I go ;)

bulldoz

Awards
gentleman im about to order ostarine...ive read the log could someone pm the best to order from? gonna run this as pct in a furaza cycle thanks the log is in the begining stages..

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good feedback brother.

One thing though, so the reader arent confused, this thread is about Ostarine and not S4. Two different animals. ;)

The last time I used S4 would've been about 6 months ago.

I used it during PCT, so was for a retaining muscle and psychological purpose.

Throughout my PCT stage I kept my strength from the cycle and lost fat from around my midsection. Nothing amazing or on a DNP level of fat loss, but still noticeable. My libido did not drop, but it normally does during PCT. As for muscle hardness and pump, I can't comment as I can't remember.

I do remember getting vision side effects at 25mg/day. Really badly. I would drive under tunnels and not be able to see a thing for a few seconds and then come out of the tunnel and the same thing again, completely blinded. This was the reason I decided it was too dangerous. I also remember reading several logs with blood tests on other 'elite' forums, these put me off altogether as what's the point if it's suppressive?

However, right now, I live in Asia and don't drive a car. The convenience factor of SARMs is also a big part of my decision as I move around into different hotel rooms on business a lot, I cannot lug around a case of vials and needles everywhere I go ;)

OnTheRoadTo

Awards
  • Established
Don't use S4 what is wrong with you people

OnTheRoadTo

Awards
  • Established
I have no doubt at all that S4 works, but the vision side is too unpredictable, and Ostarine too good a substitute to justify my using S4. I fully agree with the stance that S4 is likely better for strength and fat loss, but I really think the cost is potentially too high.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Respectfully.......

If this is an "Ostarine (S1) thread" why do people continue to discuss S4 as if it were an interchangeable name for Ostarine?

TWO DIFFERENT ANIMALS :)

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
Just made my order of osta from samrs s. Hopefully gets past customs (UK)

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Just made my order of osta from samrs s. Hopefully gets past customs (UK)
Good luck with that (srs)!

I got some osta For a start and finish to my late winter cycle.

Running-

3weeks Osta- front loading @ 50mg for the first 3days then going to about 12mg for the rest. I'll start my cycle at the end of week 3 with three weeks DMZ @ 15-30mg (depending on how i feel) w/ Test C @ 500mg every 5 days for a total of 10 weeks. Weeks 8-12 will be Epistane @ 30mg a day till pct starts. I will be adding in Osta in the Pct 12mg till bottle is done.

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone here had probs getting sarms past customs?

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Posted this on another thread, thought i'd post it here too. Thinking about taking Osta, want to know as much as I can..

From what i've been reading on various forums, osta on some level does seem to be slightly suppressive.

Every piece of bloodwork I found showed an increase in Estradiol.

Although it's PURE speculation at this point - this is probably caused by an upregulation in aromatase. And if that's a case - an AI would be a smart decision ran along side osta.

Maybe a few weeks of clomid following cessation of Osta/AI

http://www.prohormoneforum.com/q-patrick-arnold/35329-ostarine-mk-2866-sarm-cycle-blood-work.html

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Been on OSTA for a full two weeks now, moving into week three with some increasing effects and noticeable leaning and fullness. It seems to take a while to become measurable or 'appreciable' but that was expected, and the gains should only compound. I am taking SARMS SEARCH's product, so I know it's good to go, I'd rather be safe than sorry and spend the extra money. Have to re-up my supply this week actually so there's no 'down time.'

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Posted this on another thread, thought i'd post it here too. Thinking about taking Osta, want to know as much as I can..

From what i've been reading on various forums, osta on some level does seem to be slightly suppressive.

Every piece of bloodwork I found showed an increase in Estradiol.

Although it's PURE speculation at this point - this is probably caused by an upregulation in aromatase. And if that's a case - an AI would be a smart decision ran along side osta.

Maybe a few weeks of clomid following cessation of Osta/AI

http://www.prohormoneforum.com/q-patrick-arnold/35329-ostarine-mk-2866-sarm-cycle-blood-work.html
I have seen this too. I am going to run osta again for 8 weeks starting May for a cut but with an AI as well like Erase but low dosed.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
I have seen this too. I am going to run osta again for 8 weeks starting May for a cut but with an AI as well like Erase but low dosed.
Pretty good idea. DO you already have your OSTA on hand? 25mg/day for 8 weeks? You're going to LOVE IT.

HondaV65

HondaV65

Awards
  • Established
Why not stack Androhard with Osta? Androhard has some legit AI properties and is only minimally suppressive itself. Sooo ... maybe run the recommended dose of AH along with Osta ... for about a six week cycle - get some AI along with additional anabolic boost?

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
How are you guys storing yours? I read on one of the sellers site (not ss) that it should be stored at or slightly above room temperature. Anyone heard different.

Got mine yesterday, cheers sarmssearch.

HondaV65

HondaV65

Awards
  • Established
I'm in my seventh week ... a bit over a week left to go.

You know - this stuff is pretty good. Haven't noticed any sides at all really - and I'm up to a 35mg dose per day now. Got some hardening ... dropped a decent amount of body fat after I got the dosage dialed in - prolly wasted about three weeks in finding that spot though. I was able to put some mass on my chest - which normally always lags. My squat is up 50 pounds - and I could go even higher than that if I weren't worried about my knee tendons ...

I'll run this again probably - in the summer I think.

The effect is almost subtle - it sneaks up on you. You don't feel any different, but slowly you see the improvements.

Right now - I'm bridging this into an Androhard cycle of six weeks - then I'll do a pct and get ready for a month long business trip to Europe.

I think next time I will stack the Osta and Androhard for six weeks.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
I'm in my seventh week ... a bit over a week left to go.

You know - this stuff is pretty good. Haven't noticed any sides at all really - and I'm up to a 35mg dose per day now. Got some hardening ... dropped a decent amount of body fat after I got the dosage dialed in - prolly wasted about three weeks in finding that spot though. I was able to put some mass on my chest - which normally always lags. My squat is up 50 pounds - and I could go even higher than that if I weren't worried about my knee tendons ...

I'll run this again probably - in the summer I think.

The effect is almost subtle - it sneaks up on you. You don't feel any different, but slowly you see the improvements.

Right now - I'm bridging this into an Androhard cycle of six weeks - then I'll do a pct and get ready for a month long business trip to Europe.

I think next time I will stack the Osta and Androhard for six weeks.
This was a GREAT post man, thanks a lot. I can tell your insight to the whole matter is spot on, and it pretty much echos everything I've noticed so far. Constant, yet minimal, PERMANENT lean muscle gains, that compound and improve as each week passes. One thing you said that got me thinking, was 35mg/day ended up being your sweet spot. I think I am going to play around with my dosages as well, since my latest order is on the way and might already be at home. I don't like to adjust anything until I have 'backup' in the hole.

Let us know how your cycle rounds out man, and thanks again. :)

Carcaya

Carcaya

Awards
  • Established
I have a question on the seemingly light test drop and estra increase, would a greater length of the osta cycle lead to a greater decrease of test?

I don't think anyone has come to a consensus on the best time period for an osta cycle. How long do you think osta should be run? I am considering running it for 3 or 4 months in the summer and am unsure if this would be overkill for time length, or if i should take some breaks during those months. Any thoughts?

HondaV65

HondaV65

Awards
  • Established
I have a question on the seemingly light test drop and estra increase, would a greater length of the osta cycle lead to a greater decrease of test?

I don't think anyone has come to a consensus on the best time period for an osta cycle. How long do you think osta should be run? I am considering running it for 3 or 4 months in the summer and am unsure if this would be overkill for time length, or if i should take some breaks during those months. Any thoughts?
I LOVE OSTA ... but not enough to run it for 3 or 4 months. Some people experience fatigue toward the end of an Osta cycle - and that would be my case. Week 7 and, beginning this week - fatigue has become an issue. It's not too serious - but I wouldn't want to be staring at another two months of doing this.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
I LOVE OSTA ... but not enough to run it for 3 or 4 months. Some people experience fatigue toward the end of an Osta cycle - and that would be my case. Week 7 and, beginning this week - fatigue has become an issue. It's not too serious - but I wouldn't want to be staring at another two months of doing this.
Interesting about the fatigue, I haven't felt anything like that yet, but I'm not even half way through the cycle yet. I think from now on, I'm going to recommend something like HCGenerate taken alongside OSTA since it will combat the slight T level reduction.

Carcaya

Carcaya

Awards
  • Established

any other thoughts or opinions on this?

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
any other thoughts or opinions on this?
Not enough info to make a speculation. This is still a fairly new sarm - not enough bloodwork to be able to tell.

More than likely I would guess that's it's going to depend on the user as well as the dose used for the length of the cycle

raptor20561

Awards
in week 5 heading to week 6. Started at 20mg ED then 12.5mg ED since week 4. I'm going to stop at the beginning of week 8 and get some blood tests done during week 9 or 10. Ill report back on how the tests come out. got my osta from the cheapest source out there but it def increased my strength. So much so, that I hurt my right rotator cuff because I started increasing my bench too quickly... let that be a warning to anyone else on the stuff. I stopped benching for 10 days and slowly got back into dumbbell bench presses ONLY (i got hurt doing the barbell and after I read that barbell stresses the rotator cuff more than dumbbells). Noticing most gains in compound movements (squats, presses, deadlifts). I also started a calorie deficit diet (500 below eucaloric) during week 3 and STILL maintained slow gains. Fat has started dropping everyday since then. I would recommend anyone taking ostarine to stay a little below maintenance on calories because when I was over it made no difference than when i was below. so whats the point of putting on the extra fat if strength still goes up without the extra calories? I've been doing 50-25-25 macros (protein-fat-carbs) with most carbs 3-6 hours BEFORE working out. I found that this gives me the carb energy I need for the workout.

edit: stats: 6' tall started at 180 at 173 now. Doing 2000 calories on off days ~2300 on workout days.

Status
Not open for further replies.