Ostarine, dermacrine, gw 0742, enclomaphine log, first time on enhancement

Living_tribunal

Awards
Nice work dude.

Which method are you using for skinfold calls? Also, impedence scales typically vary on the high side.
I’ve noticed the same. I use 7 point. My body fat scale also overestimates body fat as I think body water has too large of an impact. Of the two devices, calipers are certainly more generous. It’s hard to get the body fat scale to budge at all at times. Since I’ve been dieting for so long, I’ve started to incorporate maintenance refeeds every other week. As soon as I step on the scale after a refeed the weight and body fat drops considerably. It’s crazy how much cortisol causes you to hold onto water fro

I finally see the light at the end of the tunnel for 9%. I’m hoping to reach it in two months from now.

I’m a fan of conservative measurements though. Too many people thinking they are at 12% when they’re 17. I try not to make a % call until both measurements hit a percentage flat and then rely on my eyeballs from there.

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’ve noticed the same. I use 7 point. My body fat scale also overestimates body fat as I think body water has too large of an impact.

I’m a fan of conservative measurements though. Too many people thinking they are at 12% when they’re 17. I try not to make a % call until both measurements hit a percentage flat and then rely on my eyeballs from there.
It's worth noting, when on PEDs, the impedence scales can go whacko and give u ridiculously high bf readings. I jumped on my docs scales in the middle of a tren cycle, after dropping 7kg, and it had me at 33% body fat while previously, 7kg heavier, it was reading 22%. I've since read up on it and found that's commonly reported. I think my poor doc was about to throw it in the bin haha.

Living_tribunal

Awards
It's worth noting, when on PEDs, the impedence scales can go whacko and give u ridiculously high bf readings. I jumped on my docs scales in the middle of a tren cycle, after dropping 7kg, and it had me at 33% body fat while previously, 7kg heavier, it was reading 22%. I've since read up on it and found that's commonly reported. I think my poor doc was about to throw it in the bin haha.
The title of this log is a bit deceptive. To save you a long story, several members helped me come to the decision to only stay on cardarine. So as of now, I guess I’m not natty but not enhanced (not sure if that’s a good way to put it).

So all of the progress you’ve seen has been a result of basically my body with cardarine making the cut easier (just turned 30 and you better damn well believe I’m going to use safe peds, it’s not easy losing weight like it used to be).

I’ve had the same experiences with the body fat scale though and boy does it mess with you. You’ll have a day where you’re at 1,700 calories and it goes up the next morning. I dropped 5lbs over the course of a month and my bf only dropped 1%!

I guess the good thing is, when the scale reads 9 flat, you’re about as legit of a 9% as you can get. I’m going to keep going until I read that 9.0 baby.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
About your 5 day break and refeed, I hink it was a very smart decision, since you've been cutting quite some time now and wouldn't call it stepping back in any way. Not doing your refeeds creates a set back in a way that your metabolism keeps getting weaker and cutting becomes more difficult. That's why I don't call my refeed days cheat days. It would be cheating not to have them, lol. Only having 1-2 "cheat days" sounds a little too infrequent to me in 4 months, but you're doing well so I guess it's ok. I personally have refeed days more often, but never go crazy on them. Just about 500 kcals more than the other days and the extra cals taken preferably from carbs.

Estimating one's bf% is allways difficult (to me at least), since the lean mass amount affects the number quite a bit. But with my inexperienced eye I would say you are closer to 10% than 15%. But that's just my guesstimate. But the 13% is not far off anyway.

About the being natty thing, not that it really matters, but if taking only Cardarine I'd still consider that being natty. It's not a sarm even though many times portrayed as one and has nothing to do with androgen receptors to my knowledge.

Anyway it seems you're doing great and don't be afraid to have those refeeds, especially since you've been cutting for so long.

Fly_boy

Fly_boy

Awards
I’m late to this but from what I’ve read, you’ve received ALOT of great advice and made some great decisions. Getting shredded! Keep it up.

Living_tribunal

Awards
About your 5 day break and refeed, I hink it was a very smart decision, since you've been cutting quite some time now and wouldn't call it stepping back in any way. Not doing your refeeds creates a set back in a way that your metabolism keeps getting weaker and cutting becomes more difficult. That's why I don't call my refeed days cheat days. It would be cheating not to have them, lol. Only having 1-2 "cheat days" sounds a little too infrequent to me in 4 months, but you're doing well so I guess it's ok. I personally have refeed days more often, but never go crazy on them. Just about 500 kcals more than the other days and the extra cals taken preferably from carbs.

Estimating one's bf% is allways difficult (to me at least), since the lean mass amount affects the number quite a bit. But with my inexperienced eye I would say you are closer to 10% than 15%. But that's just my guesstimate. But the 13% is not far off anyway.

About the being natty thing, not that it really matters, but if taking only Cardarine I'd still consider that being natty. It's not a sarm even though many times portrayed as one and has nothing to do with androgen receptors to my knowledge.

Anyway it seems you're doing great and don't be afraid to have those refeeds, especially since you've been cutting for so long.
Agreed on all of this. I think I will definitely continue with the refeeds every two weeks and once I hit maybe 10%, do them once a week. Great advice, I'm taking you up on it.

Regarding the natty or not thing, I don't really care either. I've got nothing to prove either way and just want to hit my goals for myself. One thing I am considering to help stabilize hormones while on the cut is a low dose of enclo to finish the last two months. Maybe like 12.5mg of enclo daily to keep test levels higher since at this point I am starting to fight my body to get down to 9%. I'm not sure if this is something people do but since I decided not to move forward with the ph cycle, and have a ton of enclo (just came in), might as well give it a shot. Would be interested to hear your thoughts on this.

Living_tribunal

Awards
I appreciate all of the motivation, insights, and advice everyone. I decided I have made enough progress to go out for a buddies bday last Saturday. Felt good to go out and drink without putting much pressure on myself.

It's Monday now and we're back on the grind to finish these last two months out hard. Baby steps every day.

Living_tribunal

Awards
Consider combining injectable L Carnitine with the Cardarine.
I've heard of many people having excellent results with this. I won't lie, I'm a bit nervous to pin anything (deathly afraid of needles). I'll look into it though. What dosage do you recommend? Would be interested to learn more about your protocol.

I'm currently not taking anything groundbreaking but something in my stack is working. To anyone who is curious, here is my current protocol:

1.) 5mg cardarine 2x a day.
2.) 8 caps of exubol 200 a day.
3.) 1 Animal Pak a day.
4.) Just started 6 caps of anabolic effect a day.
5.) Just started 2 caps of androgin a day.

I take many other supplements for sleep: ashwagandha, 5-htp, phenibut, st.johns wort, gaba, baccopa, rhodelia rosea, l dopa in the mornings, omega 3, and a few others.

I'm of course taking creatine daily and get on average ~175-200 grams of protein.

Since I have very poor sleep, I try to manage everything that is in my control perfectly and not sweat what I can't control. At the end of the day, that's all you can do: manage what is in your control the best that you can.

For training, I run a 6 day ppl. The first ppl sets are focused on strength: lower volume, higher weight, and more explosiveness. The last 3 ppl sets are focused on hypertrophy: higher volume, more time under tension, tighter control with a focus on stabilizer muscles.

Push 1:
Bench 5 Sets ~7-10 reps.
Either behind the neck press or barbell shoulder press 3 sets ~7-10 reps.
Dips 3 sets ~7-10 reps.
Cable cross over 5 sets ~7-10 reps.
Lying tricep extension 5 sets ~7-10 reps.
Standing lateral raise 5 sets ~7-10 reps.

Pull 1:
Deadlift 5 sets ~7-10 reps.
Weighted wide grip chin ups 3 sets ~7-10 reps.
Bent over row 3 sets ~7-10 reps.
Shrugs 5 sets 15 reps.
Straight bar curl 5 sets ~7-10 reps.
Reverse Pec-Deck Fly 5 sets ~7-10 reps.

Legs 1: I had surgery on my head (minor) a couple of months ago and the doctor won't let me squat unfortunately as it could stretch the scar.
Leg Press 5 sets ~7-12 reps.
Hack Squat 5 sets ~7-12 reps.
Reverse Hyper Extensions 5 sets 15 reps.
Lying leg curl (I know, I know, laugh as you will) 5 sets 10 reps.
Standing calf raise 5 sets 15 reps.
Leg extensions 5 sets ~7-12 reps.

Push 2:
Standing overheard Press 5 sets ~10-15 reps.
Incline Press 3 sets ~10-15 reps.
Close Grip Bench Press 3 sets ~10-15 reps.
Chest Fly 5 sets ~10-15 reps.
Tricep Pushdown 5 sets ~10-15 reps.
Standing Lateral Raise 5 sets ~10-15 reps.

Pull 2:
Deadlift 5 sets 10-15 reps.
1 arm rows 5 sets 10-15 reps.
T bar row 5 sets 10-15 reps.
Either incline or hammer curl 5 sets 10-15 reps.

Leg 2: Same as leg 1.

I'm really enjoying this split, especially back days. I love hitting my back hard. I'm considering adding in bench on my second push day as it's a weak point for me. I'm currently only repping 205 on the bench so have a ways to go. Very eager to gain some strength after this cut.

For daily cardio, I mentioned above that I went way overboard with HIT trying to get my daily NEAT to 1,000. This led to a lot of strength loss. I decided to take a few calories off my diet and walk all NEAT off every day. This was incredibly beneficial to maintaining strength and getting about 650 NEAT calories a day. It is a massive time suck however as I have to walk 1-2 hours every single night. I recently just purchased a stationary cycle which has been amazing. I have noticed no strength or recovery impediment from doing a 30min to 1 hour cycling session a day. Definitely helps burn those 650 NEAT faster than walking it out. I'm still at the point where I'm PRing most every lift every week. Instead of adding 20lbs every week I'm only adding 2 or so reps which is still nice.

I feel like most would laugh at my diet, It's... interesting to say the least. I think most people who have cut seriously come up with various hacks that just work for them. I've never been a food person, I've almost been on an all liquid diet my whole life. I just eat for fuel. What I don't deal well with is hunger. This is why I've implemented intermittent fasting (no, it will not impact calories in, calories out. Anyone who says so is an idiot), it just allows me to feel full before bed which is the most critical thing.
I eat the same meals every day to tightly manage my calorie intake and know exactly what to expect (I don't like surprises).

This is what has worked for me:

Meal 1:
1 serving whey
Either a banana or activia yogurt

Meal 2:
1 serving whey
shot of olive oil
banana or activia yogurt

Meal 3:
1 serving whey
shot of olive oil

Meal 4:
Either 1 can of tuna fish, 1 serving of salmon, or 1 serving of rotisserrie chicken
1 serving of black beans
2 low carb tortilla wraps (60 calories a piece)
1/2 -1 serving of rice
full romaine heart
a crap ton of vegetables
1 serving of parmesan cheese
hot sauce (great hack for a lower calorie salad/taco dressing option)
Either a half avocado or 1 serving of olive oil

Meal 5:
1 serving cassein
1 serving greek yogurt
If I'm feeling dangerous, I'll have a rice cake or two.

Anyways, I apologize for the block of spam here. Maybe someone has some insights on how I can manage training/diet better or this could help someone else getting back to it.

Last edited:
KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Agreed on all of this. I think I will definitely continue with the refeeds every two weeks and once I hit maybe 10%, do them once a week. Great advice, I'm taking you up on it.

Regarding the natty or not thing, I don't really care either. I've got nothing to prove either way and just want to hit my goals for myself. One thing I am considering to help stabilize hormones while on the cut is a low dose of enclo to finish the last two months. Maybe like 12.5mg of enclo daily to keep test levels higher since at this point I am starting to fight my body to get down to 9%. I'm not sure if this is something people do but since I decided not to move forward with the ph cycle, and have a ton of enclo (just came in), might as well give it a shot. Would be interested to hear your thoughts on this.
I don't know much about using serms for performance enhancement, but generally I don't like the idea. It probably does raise T some, but most likely not enough to impact performance. Like adding one hour of sleep daily, would have far bigger impact on your cut, than adding a serm, I presume. If looking to improve/dabble with hormones, then I would try to manipulate cortisol. When doing intensive workouts and being on a calorie deficit, cortisol gets high easily and it can hinder fat loss greatly. Even more so now that you mentioned you having sleep problems. Maybe look into Iron Legion Invictus or SNS Reduce XT. Ashwagandha could help a little for cort control and your sleep. (Or maybe Exubol or Animal pak has some cort control ingridients, I'm not familiar with those).

That's just my opinion on the serm use for performance. It's not super unhealthy or anything, but I just don't see the upside of using it, unless your T levels are low and affecting your energy and mood and such.

Living_tribunal

Awards
I don't know much about using serms for performance enhancement, but generally I don't like the idea. It probably does raise T some, but most likely not enough to impact performance. Like adding one hour of sleep daily, would have far bigger impact on your cut, than adding a serm, I presume. If looking to improve/dabble with hormones, then I would try to manipulate cortisol. When doing intensive workouts and being on a calorie deficit, cortisol gets high easily and it can hinder fat loss greatly. Even more so now that you mentioned you having sleep problems. Maybe look into Iron Legion Invictus or SNS Reduce XT. Ashwagandha could help a little for cort control and your sleep. (Or maybe Exubol or Animal pak has some cort control ingridients, I'm not familiar with those).

That's just my opinion on the serm use for performance. It's not super unhealthy or anything, but I just don't see the upside of using it, unless your T levels are low and affecting your energy and mood and such.
So for the cortisol management and maybe slight free t increases, what about something like dermacrine with enclo while on a cut? I know there won't be any colossal performance enhancement but it could maybe just keep T stable/slightly elevated during the cut. Anything that has even a 5% impact adds up.

Animal Pak is just a solid multi vitamin covering all of the random stuff you most likely don't get in your diet. Exubol 200 is a large dose of turkesterone and ecdy.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
So for the cortisol management and maybe slight free t increases, what about something like dermacrine with enclo while on a cut? I know there won't be any colossal performance enhancement but it could maybe just keep T stable/slightly elevated during the cut. Anything that has even a 5% impact adds up.

Animal Pak is just a solid multi vitamin covering all of the random stuff you most likely don't get in your diet. Exubol 200 is a large dose of turkesterone and ecdy.
I would personally rather just add the Dermacrine. DHEA can be mildly suppressive so you could do a mild pct with the Enclo for the Derma, since you're so eager to use it ; ) DHEA is not very strong for cort control though to my knowledge. You could try Invictus (b-aet) or Reduce XT for the cort control.

Living_tribunal

Awards
When you know you’re having a good back day
A5D95942-3A55-4A7F-9348-A41C1DCFC3ED.jpeg

Living_tribunal

Awards
I hadn’t looked at my back yet until today and was pretty surprised by how well it’s filled in. Back day is definitely my favorite so it’s nice to see the hard work pay off. I tried my best to get a picture but it didn’t come out well, I also have no clue how to flex.

I randomly faced some odd insatiable hunger a couple of days this week. I think it’s just a sign that I’m getting closer and need to slow it down a bit. I think it may be the androgin that I started this week. I’ve stopped usage for the time being to isolate it as the cause. Anyways, I decided to tack on 100-200 calories to take it a bit slower, hoping it helps out.

I also spotted some pube veins starting to stick out which is a first for me! Kind of freaky but cool at the same time. I also see my chest veins peaking their heads. I’m sure in another week or so they’ll be popping out.

Baby steps every week.

1554B6E1-F57C-43BD-AD34-16710697B332.jpeg
ED9F0561-B7CB-4341-BB42-EA6DE83B2EF8.jpeg
8DFBDC4A-82EB-49BB-AAFF-79A57E2B1B99.jpeg

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Seeing the rewards should make it a bit easier!

Living_tribunal

Awards
Seeing the rewards should make it a bit easier!
Definitely does. It’s only getting more difficult because I’m making more progress (or I at least keep telling myself that lol).

Living_tribunal

Awards
I think I’ve crossed over 12% and landed somewhere in 11%. Not going to lie, things have gotten much harder. The hunger has somewhat continued with sporadic moments of wanting to eat every rice cake in the pantry. Still managing to keep it under control albeit at a slower pace.

I can definitely see the light at the end of the tunnel now. I don’t think ever been this lean in my life. Hopefully just a couple more weeks!

I feel like I’m leaner than my abs would have you believe because of my poor inserts. I’ve never done any weighted ab lifts so started incorporating them on leg days.

Dreaming of the day I hit maintenance (I was staring at that tub of Parmesan cheese the whole time I was taking photos).

A5D63404-97AB-48AE-81A2-B825397FB041.jpeg

Last edited:
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Pretty Lean !!

Living_tribunal

Awards
Vascularity starting to come in a little bit. I’ve never seen this sideways bicep vein before which is kind of cool.

I’ve noticed that my compound lifts have started to plateau a little bit, namely deadlift and bench. I always knew this point of reaching my free gains while on a cut had an expiration date. It’s still sad that it’s over.

That said, I feel like I’m still a little too small/weak to hit the 9%. I am going to start reverse dieting to slowly shave off this last 1% over the course of the next month and then spend some time at maintenance.

Strength is pretty important to me so I’m excited for this next step. While I didn’t quite hit my goal of 9%, I was able to go straight from 26% body fat and scrawny to ~10-11% and skinny ripped over the course of 5-6 months. I’m happy for that and happy I remained semi-natty with the cardarine.
E8E9EA6F-5B22-43CC-B57E-63E85C6F755C.jpeg
F5BA2E21-6DC6-4F37-B7CE-B0C4D18F042F.jpeg

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It is always exciting to see a new vein !! Congratulations on your accomplishment

Living_tribunal

Awards
So it's been about a year since I last reported any updates. Thought I'd spend some time giving the progress over the last year.

Unfortunately, shortly after posting my last update, I suffered a separated shoulder from the gym. It took about 4 months to heal and I wasn't able to do much lifting during the time. As such, I lost quite a bit of mass and gained a bunch of fat. Additionally, I had a major move that made it nearly impossible to hit the gym with any consistency.

I started hitting it hard after this event however. My strength only recently got back to where it was before the injury and for many lifts is still below. I have managed to gain about 7-10 lbs of additional mass however which I'm happy with.

Currently, I'm 161lbs at maybe 15%ish body fat since it's the off season. I still haven't taken anything that requires a pct so for the most part, natural. The lighting in my new bathroom ain't the best, will try and get some better shots soon.
update4.jpg
update3.jpg
update2.jpg

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Impressive pics

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Living_tribunal

Awards
It's all about finding that good lighting to increase the progress ;)

Looking lean and mean!
Appreciate it man. Definitely been a lot of adversity to work through with the injury and stuff. Finally starting to feel a lot bigger though, packing on that 10 new lbs of mass is a blessing

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So it's been about a year since I last reported any updates. Thought I'd spend some time giving the progress over the last year.

Unfortunately, shortly after posting my last update, I suffered a separated shoulder from the gym. It took about 4 months to heal and I wasn't able to do much lifting during the time. As such, I lost quite a bit of mass and gained a bunch of fat. Additionally, I had a major move that made it nearly impossible to hit the gym with any consistency.

I started hitting it hard after this event however. My strength only recently got back to where it was before the injury and for many lifts is still below. I have managed to gain about 7-10 lbs of additional mass however which I'm happy with.

Currently, I'm 161lbs at maybe 15%ish body fat since it's the off season. I still haven't taken anything that requires a pct so for the most part, natural. The lighting in my new bathroom ain't the best, will try and get some better shots soon.
View attachment 212241View attachment 212242View attachment 212243
Nice progress considering the injury. I’m in month 4 of recovery from something similar and it’s not looking good for me. It’s good you were able to maintain and start building again.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Nice progress considering the injury. I’m in month 4 of recovery from something similar and it’s not looking good for me. It’s good you were able to maintain and start building again.
good luck-chef!!! :)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hope things turn around for you @cheftepesh1

Living_tribunal

Awards
Getting older man, it's rough for sure. It still is no where near 100% and took about 4 months just to be able to start doing very light push days. It's almost like my muscles/tendons around the ligament just started to compensate. Shoulder injuries are the absolute worst, hope you're able to get back to it soon.

You can see the separation in the top pic if you look close, it's like your shoulder just drops off at that point.

Last edited:
cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Getting older man, it's rough for sure. It still is no where near 100% and took about 4 months just to be able to start doing very light push days. It's almost like my muscles/tendons around the ligament just started to compensate. Shoulder injuries are the absolute worst, hope you're able to get back to it soon.

You can see the separation in the top pic if you look close, it's like your shoulder just drops off at that point.
View attachment 212316
Scary the things we do to ourselves.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
My main focus used to be strength but after this it’s just not worth it now that I’m over 30. Didn’t realize how easy it was to push it too far.
Agreed. I learned quick with this fall related injury. No idea if I will ever get back to where I was. Pain is incredible at times, but have to keep going.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
My main focus used to be strength but after this it’s just not worth it now that I’m over 30. Didn’t realize how easy it was to push it too far.
for sure, as we got older a lot of adjustments are required--most of us are stubborn and hard headed and need convincing.

good luck!!! :)

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Agreed. I learned quick with this fall related injury. No idea if I will ever get back to where I was. Pain is incredible at times, but have to keep going.
Have you talked about cortisone shots with your doc? I don't know where you are at in your recovery process, cort shots for pain relief too early could obviously be bad for recovery, but I've seen some people get great relief and being able to lift a little harder with the help of cort shots. You can only take a few to my knowledge though, but it's something I've seen done with more than one patient. I'm not suggesting anything else, than to talk about it with your doc at some point.

I wish you all the best with your recovery.

Last edited:

Living_tribunal

Awards
Are you thinking a potential tear?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Cortisone shots really helped my shoulder heal, now I don't need them anymore!

Living_tribunal

Awards
Cortisone shots really helped my shoulder heal, now I don't need them anymore!
Would they help with a separation you think? I’m at the point where I don’t have much pain but it just feels like something is out of place.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Would they help with a separation you think? I’m at the point where I don’t have much pain but it just feels like something is out of place.
With a separation I would assume surgery is the only option to fix. If there is no pain I would guess there is no rush.

Living_tribunal

Awards
With a separation I would assume surgery is the only option to fix. If there is no pain I would guess there is no rush.
They don’t recommend surgery for separation as the success rate is slim and typically it just heals on its own unlike a tear.

The injury was the main reason I started mk677 which I think is the main reason I’ve added a lot of mass in the last 6 months aside from the daily 6mg enclo (just take it to remain perpetually horny).