Ostarine, dermacrine, gw 0742, enclomaphine log, first time on enhancement

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
They don’t recommend surgery for separation as the success rate is slim and typically it just heals on its own unlike a tear.

The injury was the main reason I started mk677 which I think is the main reason I’ve added a lot of mass in the last 6 months aside from the daily 6mg enclo (just take it to remain perpetually horny).
You could look into bpc-157, if you haven't already. Could help with recovery (haven't used myself).

Living_tribunal

Awards
You could look into bpc-157, if you haven't already. Could help with recovery (haven't used myself).
Will look into it for sure. I don’t want to remain on mk677 for too long as I believe it causes insulin sensitivity issues long term. I’m taking 25mg a day which may be a little high.

Living_tribunal

Awards
The new found mass feels damn good though lol. I think I may have more mass than I did couple years back.

If only I could get my boobs to proportionally match my arms

5F0287EB-D99A-4398-BE99-4AED6ED5350B.jpeg

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Will look into it for sure. I don’t want to remain on mk677 for too long as I believe it causes insulin sensitivity issues long term. I’m taking 25mg a day which may be a little high.
5 days on and 2 days off is a popular dosing scheme for MK-677 to try to mitigate the sides, but I think there is a better dosing scheme, which is due to it's long half life. Something like 8 days on and 4 days off or how was it. @Hyde and @Smont might know more.

Last edited:

Living_tribunal

Awards
5 days on and 2 days off is a popular dosing scheme for MK-677 to try to mitigate the sides, but I think there is a better dosing scheme, which is due to it's long half life. Something like 8 days on and 4 days off or how was it. @Hyde and @Smont might know.
You think I’m fine to run that at 25mg indefinitely?

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
You think I’m fine to run that at 25mg indefinitely?
I don't know really. I wouldn't myself. Maybe the guys I tagged above will give their thoughts. I've seen them talk about the use of MK and the dosing schemes and all that. Taking a gda like berberine should help with the blood glucose issue.

Here's some recent discussion. Haven't read it through myself yet:

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
5 days on and 2 days off is a popular dosing scheme for MK-677 to try to mitigate the sides, but I think there is a better dosing scheme, which is due to it's long half life. Something like 8 days on and 4 days off or how was it. @Hyde and @Smont might know more.
There's soooooo many ways to skin a cat with mk677. But it seems like a gda before bed every day and carb cycling with low to no carbs on the days you skip mk677 will help with insulin sensitivity. If your eating clean, physically fit and doing regular cardio it will help too.

Or.......... Go to cvs and spend $20 on a glucose monitor and you will never have to guess and can supplement accordingly

Living_tribunal

Awards
I don't know really. I wouldn't myself. Maybe the guys I tagged above will give their thoughts. I've seen them talk about the use of MK and the dosing schemes and all that. Taking a gda like berberine should help with the blood glucose issue.

Here's some recent discussion. Haven't read it through myself yet:
There's soooooo many ways to skin a cat with mk677. But it seems like a gda before bed every day and carb cycling with low to no carbs on the days you skip mk677 will help with insulin sensitivity. If your eating clean, physically fit and doing regular cardio it will help too.

Or.......... Go to cvs and spend $20 on a glucose monitor and you will never have to guess and can supplement accordingly
Glucose monitor seems like the way to go. Do you think I should lower the dose from 25mg daily as well?

Living_tribunal

Awards
What's your goal? Why are we choosing mk677. Idk what's going on in here as this is a older thread and I'm too lazy to read through it right now
It was chosen to help heal an injury detailed a couple message above and to a lesser extent anti-aging.

I’ve also enjoyed the benefits overall. It’s obviously nothing insane but I do notice the strength, recovery, and slightly faster muscle building.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
It was chosen to help heal an injury detailed a couple message above and to a lesser extent anti-aging.

I’ve also enjoyed the benefits overall. It’s obviously nothing insane but I do notice the strength, recovery, and slightly faster muscle building.
Ok, so I honestly don't know how the dosage effects whatever potential it has for healing. I know that for increasing your gh and igf 1 levels that most dosing protocols from 12.5-25mg all produced similar results and that also was anywhere from a 7 days a week protocol to 5 on 2 off, 8 on 4 off,3 weeks on 1 week off. They all produced similar results.
I don't know how you feel about the peptides but cjc dac is something that is going to pair well mk. And bpc 157 is going to be your best chance of really healing things, it can dramatically speed up the healing process of muscle and tendons as well as a million other things.

By the to way, if your looking for more things like this check out maresearchchems and my code "smont" saves you 15% on your orders.

A glucose monitor will take a lot of guess work out of the insulin sensitivity stuff.
You don't need to constantly check it but you should occasionally check first thing upon waking so you know your fasted glucose levels and then check it after a carb heavy meal. Write the numbers down so you can see trends. If you notice the numbers getting higher then you know sensitivity is getting worse. But like I mentioned before. Diet, cardio, even sleep will help you keep it in check. And a gda like berberine will be benificial. Because your going to track your numbers after meals you will know that say a meal with 50-60 gm of carbs is going to jack up your numbers, then you can add berberine to meals like that, and before bed so that you have a good fasted number in the morning.
You wanna protect your insulin sensitivity rather than fix it after you **** it up. The better your sensitivity the better you build muscle and burn fat

Fly_boy

Fly_boy

Awards
My experience on MK-677

Living_tribunal

Awards
Decided to do a little mini cut before a mini bulk before major pre-summer cut. I’ve dropped maybe 4-5 lbs, at 10-12% bf I think.

I have a ton going on right now so haven’t been the best about hitting the gym 5 days a week. Will hopefully have capacity to get back to it

21A7E8EC-4C4F-4CDC-968B-7B40EF65D4A9.jpeg
2E60BEBF-225C-45E6-8EDD-F913D1FB9549.jpeg

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Looking good, Big Arms, Tight Waist !!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Decided to do a little mini cut before a mini bulk before major pre-summer cut. I’ve dropped maybe 4-5 lbs, at 10-12% bf I think.

I have a ton going on right now so haven’t been the best about hitting the gym 5 days a week. Will hopefully have capacity to get back to it

View attachment 213833View attachment 213834
Looking good, "no homo" lol, I think your bf estimate is pretty close too.
I love mini cuts, but not a fan of mini bulks mainly for the fact that building muscle takes time, way more time then dropping fat. In 2-4 weeks your probably not going to build any substantial amount of muscle and if you switch right back into a cut it's just going to disappear anyways. I would cut to wherever your satisfied and then maintain for a while, then do a real bulk. Seeing how summer is right around the corner there's not enough time to bulk then cut anyway. "assuming your cut is for summer

Living_tribunal

Awards
Looking good, "no homo" lol, I think your bf estimate is pretty close too.
I love mini cuts, but not a fan of mini bulks mainly for the fact that building muscle takes time, way more time then dropping fat. In 2-4 weeks your probably not going to build any substantial amount of muscle and if you switch right back into a cut it's just going to disappear anyways. I would cut to wherever your satisfied and then maintain for a while, then do a real bulk. Seeing how summer is right around the corner there's not enough time to bulk then cut anyway. "assuming your cut is for summer
Always struggled with this. I don't like to run over 15%, when I get close I have to cut back down to that 10-12%. If I start cutting now however, I'd be at 8-9% in a month or so, maybe two months if I took it slow, which is just too early. I should probably take it slow or clean bulk for another month maybe. I'm in a good position to quickly drop down to 9% when I want to. I'm still too tiny to cut below 9%.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
If only my damn pecs would fill in!
My cousin is built like you, because his arms and shoulders are so dominant his chest won't grow, his arms and delts take over on all pressing movements.

One of the ways we work around that is sticking closer to the bottom portion of the reps on pressing movements. Touch your chest, come about 3\4 of the way up and back down to your chest. Then we go to fly and crossover movements. On flys same thing, stay in the bottom range more and on crossover movements squeeze the pecs hard on every rep. You gotta take the arms out of the movements

Living_tribunal

Awards
My cousin is built like you, because his arms and shoulders are so dominant his chest won't grow, his arms and delts take over on all pressing movements.

One of the ways we work around that is sticking closer to the bottom portion of the reps on pressing movements. Touch your chest, come about 3\4 of the way up and back down to your chest. Then we go to fly and crossover movements. On flys same thing, stay in the bottom range more and on crossover movements squeeze the pecs hard on every rep. You gotta take the arms out of the movements
Very helpful advice, I'll definitely give that a try.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
My build is quite the same, regarding shoulders and arms doninance over chest. Maybe this is obvious, but using DB's instead of BB also helps getting chest activated on presses. Easier to play with the hand positions too, that Smont mentioned.

Anyways looking solid already 👍

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Living_tribunal

Awards
My build is quite the same, regarding shoulders and arms doninance over chest. Maybe this is obvious, but using DB's instead of BB also helps getting chest activated on presses. Easier to play with the hand positions too, that Smont mentioned.

Anyways looking solid already 👍
and @Smont

Any advice on grip/ movement?

I’ve always used a relatively wide grip: pointer finger on the bar markers, used my palms to push in a lineman blocking motion, dropping the bar below the nipple and pushing with a slight incline moving up (ends with arms extended over mid pec).

I’ll definitely start slowing down the bottom 2/3rd of the press motion and focus on squeezing the pecs.

Historically, my back and arms have always always been disproportionately huge. I’m starting to look like a hunchback a little bit lol, just love working back hard.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
and @Smont

Any advice on grip/ movement?

I’ve always used a relatively wide grip: pointer finger on the bar markers, used my palms to push in a lineman blocking motion, dropping the bar below the nipple and pushing with a slight incline moving up (ends with arms extended over mid pec).

I’ll definitely start slowing down the bottom 2/3rd of the press motion and focus on squeezing the pecs.

Historically, my back and arms have always always been disproportionately huge. I’m starting to look like a hunchback a little bit lol, just love working back hard.
Not really, just play around with it. Drop the weight for a while and do higher reps with lots of squeezes. That way you can find what's working the pec. Focus on trying to make your chest as sore as possible. Typically for ppl with overpowering arms and shoulders like that you won't ever get sore pecs because your not activating them.

You got a good problem tho. Most people's backs are the weak link

Living_tribunal

Awards
Not really, just play around with it. Drop the weight for a while and do higher reps with lots of squeezes. That way you can find what's working the pec. Focus on trying to make your chest as sore as possible. Typically for ppl with overpowering arms and shoulders like that you won't ever get sore pecs because your not activating them.

Sounds good, will play around.

Hitting back is my favorite, I never skip doing back twice a week.

Considering doing chest 3 days a week.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I can't really offer any valuable tips on chest activation with barbell presses, cause' I suck at it myself, lol. Pressing with DB's helps me on that regard and just like playing around with the grip width with BB, I'd just play around with the wrist angle and positioning of hands related to body with the DB's. I rarely press with BB anymore. Only if doing sets of under 5 reps.

I remember reading about pushing your hands towards each other while bench pressing with BB, to activate pecs better, but don't remember if I've ever tried it.

You could also try 'pre-fatiguing' the chest with some isolating excercises, before pressing and such.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

HS school football strength coach [1974] taught us to do arms before chest to put more emphasis on chest muscles....maybe this is to old fashioned for modern thinkers though-eh?:eek:

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Sounds good, will play around.

Hitting back is my favorite, I never skip doing back twice a week.

Considering doing chest 3 days a week.
Just make sure your activating your chest or it's going to turn into 3 extra arm and shoulder workouts!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Not sure if I’ve already asked you this but are you a software engineer possibly?
Nope electrical. Wish I was software though :LOL: Some of those guys make bank.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Have a ton of respect for electrical engineers. I'm the fake kind of engineer: software (reason I asked lol)
I'm an electronics engineer (B.A.S.). So who is the biggest nerd here? Lol

Last edited:

Living_tribunal

Awards
Just make sure your activating your chest or it's going to turn into 3 extra arm and shoulder workouts!
Took several pieces of y'all's advice.

I swapped 1 of my 2 leg days with a third chest day. Added cable fly and dumbell bench (added some shoulder lifts as well but not relevant here) dropped the weight considerably (55-65lb for db press), and focused on very slow presses, trying to squeeze as hard as humanly possible on each press.

I can definitely kind of feel when I use the chest to press with the dumbells instead of my arms. Never knew it was so hard to detect and correct leveraging your arms instead of pecs with barbell!

I think for barbell bench, going to use half my reps for very slow pressing with focus on isolating/squeezing my pecs and the other half on strength.

@KvanH i didn’t see your recommendation in time but will incorporate that next time as well.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Took several pieces of y'all's advice.

I swapped 1 of my 2 leg days with a third chest day. Added cable fly and dumbell bench (added some shoulder lifts as well but not relevant here) dropped the weight considerably (55-65lb for db press), and focused on very slow presses, trying to squeeze as hard as humanly possible on each press.

I can definitely kind of feel when I use the chest to press with the dumbells instead of my arms. Never knew it was so hard to detect and correct leveraging your arms instead of pecs with barbell!

I think for barbell bench, going to use half my reps for very slow pressing with focus on isolating/squeezing my pecs and the other half on strength.

@KvanH i didn’t see your recommendation in time but will incorporate that next time as well.
Just don't try to change too many things at once or you're not going to be able to isolate what's working, pick a few things to incorporate stick with them for 4 to 6 weeks make note of it. Another thing you could do is find what exercise you feel your chest working the most and do a whole workout with just that exercise boatloads of sets so you guarantee muscle soreness. That's not really any secret to grow or anything like that it's just a way to know your targeting the muscle and develop that my muscle connection. My chest shoulders and traps seem to grow without me trying because I just connect very well with them I almost used them when I shouldn't be using them. On the other hand my back is super strong but it's really hard for me to Target my lats and make my back wider because I have a hard time isolating them.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Sorry about the run-on sentences in terrible punctuation, I used talk to text feature a lot lol

Living_tribunal

Awards
Just don't try to change too many things at once or you're not going to be able to isolate what's working, pick a few things to incorporate stick with them for 4 to 6 weeks make note of it. Another thing you could do is find what exercise you feel your chest working the most and do a whole workout with just that exercise boatloads of sets so you guarantee muscle soreness. That's not really any secret to grow or anything like that it's just a way to know your targeting the muscle and develop that my muscle connection. My chest shoulders and traps seem to grow without me trying because I just connect very well with them I almost used them when I shouldn't be using them. On the other hand my back is super strong but it's really hard for me to Target my lats and make my back wider because I have a hard time isolating them.
I’m keeping my exact same ppl 2x split except the extra push day.

I went ahead and incorporated narrow grip bench as well as cable fly, and db press. I feel like narrow grip bench has the most concentrated pressure on my pecs compared to most other lifts.

I also noticed today it was much harder to feel that same tension during incline bb press.

I dropped the weight on most every press and kept each rep super slow and squeezed the snot out of them on the way up.

Going to give it a couple of months, hopefully it has a material impact.

Vascularity is starting to get out of control. I have about 5-7 visible pube veins. If I lean back, I can see some run up all the way to my belly button.

The funny thing is I actually never wanted to cut like this, it was all unintentional.

This may sound incredibly bizarre but I’ve low key developed a walking addiction. I’ve been walking 15-25 miles a day…

My job requires a substantial amount of thinking which I do best on a walk. The harder the problem, the longer the walk.

I’ve had such strong deficits every day that I have to literally eat a bunch of junk at night (whole pizza, whole pint of Ben and Jerry’s). If anyone struggling to diet right now saw what I eat on a daily basis, they’d **** a brick.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar

I went ahead and incorporated narrow grip bench as well as cable fly, and db press. I feel like narrow grip bench has the most concentrated pressure on my pecs compared to most other lifts.

I also noticed today it was much harder to feel that same tension during incline bb press.

I dropped the weight on most every press and kept each rep super slow and squeezed the snot out of them on the way up.

Vascularity is starting to get out of control. I have about 5-7 visible pube veins. If I lean back, I can see some run up all the way to my belly button.

The funny thing is I actually never wanted to cut like this, it was all unintentional.

This may sound incredibly bizarre but I’ve low key developed a walking addiction. I’ve been walking 15-25 miles a day…

My job requires a substantial amount of thinking which I do best on a walk. The harder the problem, the longer the walk.

I’ve had such strong deficits every day that I have to literally eat a bunch of junk at night (whole pizza, whole pint of Ben and Jerry’s). If anyone struggling to diet right now saw what I eat on a daily basis, they’d **** a brick.
View attachment 214033
Yes, I am cutting right now and hate it like I allways do and my weight isn't even moving, like I'd want it to.. So yeah, I'm super jelly about your situation you describe 😃

One thing to also try on presses, is to put a resistance band from thumb to thumb and behind your back, when pressing horizontally. It adds resistance as your hands get more distance from your chest and activates chest more on the latter part of the movement. I like it particulary for incline DB Press.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

View attachment 214033
I'm the same way, once my bf gets below 11-12 the vascularity is sick, even when my bf is higher like 14-15 I'm still pretty vascular. I think part of it is genetic and part is being lean
IMG_20211027_155604478.jpg

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
My grandkids both have dairy allergies, Ben & Jerry's Dairy Free Ice Cream is awesome !!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm the same way, once my bf gets below 11-12 the vascularity is sick, even when my bf is higher like 14-15 I'm still pretty vascular. I think part of it is genetic and part is being leanView attachment 214041
Nice vascularity! is that from the B&J milkshake pump ?! ;)